Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Be glad fwith what you have  (Read 15062 times)

goodlucktomylegs

Re: Be glad fwith what you have
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2014, 01:44:05 PM »

It s just what you re doing readrothbard, you re jealous of Ajax and myself who are already 6'0+.
The difference between you and us lie in proportions, recovery, and long life problem.
I will go for 4.cm which won t affect my proportions and should not set any health problems, while you buddy, you will look like a freak, and you willl have serious health problems.
that s why you re jealous of us, little body, we will be able to resume a normal life , but you, if you manage to recover 70% of you pre ll ability, if you manage not to have serious legs and back pain, it will be a "miracle"
So now stop telling 5'11-6'1 not doing it, occupe toi de tes oignons comme on dit en France

With out any Bias
no Since you r in the same height neurosis to be 6"3 from 6 or 6"1

then you are same as every one that want to gain 2 inches , You take risk as same as everyone ,isn't it ?

By the way everybody shouldn't lengthen over 4-5 inches per 2 segment its a huge number
If you not have a good flexibility you can take risk for sure , and your goal and their goal are subjective,its depend on own satisfaction

I understood you two also suffer from height neurosis like every dude on this LL forum

endomorphisme

« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2014, 01:48:17 PM »

No I m 183 cm my goal is 187 cm it makes 4 cm

goodlucktomylegs

« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2014, 01:57:17 PM »

I mean I know you want gain 4cm because you already tall now  but also take risk
I dont think people in this thread want to lengthen over 190   for sure bc its not a good idea

My warning for shorter guy who is 5"1 till 5"6  do not exceed 4-5 inches(10-12.5cm)

« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2014, 02:00:37 PM »

Go and buy some Nike AirMax instead of suffering 1+ year.

goodlucktomylegs

« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2014, 02:04:35 PM »

Thats a good idea but he need real height not Lifts  . If he would like  to do,Let him do .We will have experienced from tall person

Uppland

« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2014, 02:28:02 PM »

This is the same as a gay dude mocking another gay dude for being gay. We are all insecure phaggots, including you and me.

Miscer confirmed pls go

« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2014, 05:28:58 PM »

Wow, looks like I hit you where it Hurts and caused you to get angry. Taller people want more height too, deal with it or go cry in a corall. You have no right to call anyone anything offensive just because youre angry at everyone who dears to even think about Being taller. Like i said before to someone on this forum, despite the angry douche that you are i honestly wish you all the best, but keep in mind that there is no surgery that will cure your douchebag like behaviour. And im regard to everyone laughing at you wjen you go clubing, its SAD that you let people do that to you and in a way i can now see where all the anger comes from. And if it helps you sleep at night, we are all loosers  not you though. Youre a winner, go get them son.

Nah, not really, just stating problems people at that height have. Your problems? Insecurity. Will LL solve that? No. You will waste a lot of money and time for what? What will you do then after you realize that height is not the reason you are a loser? After LL you will think that your penis is too small and will also want to lengthen that. It never ends because you suffer from body dysmorphic disorder, that's why only a few money hungry orthopedics do LL on people like you, they don't want to and they can't help you, they only want your money.

I'm saying this because I want to help you, but go ahead and do it. You will be as unhappy as you are now. You will waste a lot of time and money, for nothing, very clever of you.

endomorphisme

« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2014, 06:11:22 PM »

Nah, not really, just stating problems people at that height have. Your problems? Insecurity. Will LL solve that? No. You will waste a lot of money and time for what? What will you do then after you realize that height is not the reason you are a loser? After LL you will think that your penis is too small and will also want to lengthen that. It never ends because you suffer from body dysmorphic disorder, that's why only a few money hungry orthopedics do LL on people like you, they don't want to and they can't help you, they only want your money.

I'm saying this because I want to help you, but go ahead and do it. You will be as unhappy as you are now. You will waste a lot of time and money, for nothing, very clever of you.

i m trying with my own words to explain you why i want to be taller.
my height neurosis has gone so bad that i have started to count people in the street, but since i live in paris which is a melting pot city i only count white males.
I can relate that i'm only average, i feel tall among young asian and arabian but just average among white young males.
Sometimes i m below average and i feel bad, sometimes i'm above average and i feel...confident!
and superconfident when i'm tall, which happens 1 time out of ten.
That's weird and it sounds shallow, but i feel inferior when someone is taller and "superior" when a guy is shorter.
i know what you are going to tell:"there will still be a load of people taller than you" yeah, but i never said i wanted to be the tallest, just tall enough to feel confident.
"you should wear lifts" well, you cannot play sport with them, and what would happen if i was spotted
Besides, if i tell a girl i'm 187 cm she will noticed it when i will take them off...

YellowSpike

« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2014, 08:04:14 PM »

I don't think he's discriminating anyone - if anything, I enjoyed reading your story. It's true that someone always has it worse. We all face our own difficulties in life, and I did sympathize with you. Be strong man. Do you have problems growing facial hair? That also contributes a lot to how old you look. People think I'm in my late twenties with a beard, without it I look like I'm in my early twenties.

Agreed on all fronts. He isn't discriminating...he's trying to show that, as bad as we think we have it, someone always has it way worse.

I also look extremely young when clean shaven...it's annoying sometimes lol

ReadRothbard

« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2014, 08:09:16 PM »

Yeah but still. I'm not like most members on this forum. I don't care if your 6'5" and want to extend your height to 6'8". I just don't like people telling other people not to go beyond 6'0" when they themselves intend to go beyond it.

Are you purposefully misrepresenting what I am saying, or is it unintentional? I have never stated that you shouldn't go past six-foot (or 6'1). I have only asked if the pain of ll surgery is really going to be worth it to you, since you are already pretty much at the universally-accepted ideal height.

I don't know how you've twisted my words to interpret them the way you have.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

ReadRothbard

« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2014, 08:15:16 PM »

It s just what you re doing readrothbard, you re jealous of Ajax and myself who are already 6'0+.
The difference between you and us lie in proportions, recovery, and long life problem.
I will go for 4.cm which won t affect my proportions and should not set any health problems, while you buddy, you will look like a freak, and you willl have serious health problems.
that s why you re jealous of us, little body, we will be able to resume a normal life , but you, if you manage to recover 70% of you pre ll ability, if you manage not to have serious legs and back pain, it will be a "miracle"
So now stop telling 5'11-6'1 not doing it, occupe toi de tes oignons comme on dit en France

You have no idea what you are talking about lol. LL will only enhance my proportions (I have naturally very short legs). I actually need to lengthen about 8 inches to reach perfect "normal" proportions.

As for recorvering pre-ll abilities, the vast consensus amongst the top doctors, patients, and studies is that 14.5-16 cm is completely recoverable in young peoples.

As for my "little body", that's just laughable. I won't even address it lol
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2014, 08:29:33 PM »

It wouldn't be being honest. I would rather gain my height the honest way thank you very much.
Think about it though. Yes air max makes you taller but what are you gonna do if you go to a friends house or a yoga class and need to take your shoes off? Lol you'd look foolish.
Starting height: 185.5cms Goal/ dream height:190-193cms!
Sitting height:94 cms Arm Length: 86.5 cms 
Leg length:104 cms Arm Span:191 cms
Tibia: 48 cms Femurs:55cms

ReadRothbard

« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2014, 08:37:28 PM »

Miscer confirmed pls go

Rolling with that Under 6ft-tall Manlet miscers crew*

Future space tycoon

ReadRothbard

« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2014, 08:40:14 PM »

i m trying with my own words to explain you why i want to be taller.
my height neurosis has gone so bad that i have started to count people in the street, but since i live in paris which is a melting pot city i only count white males.
I can relate that i'm only average, i feel tall among young asian and arabian but just average among white young males.
Sometimes i m below average and i feel bad, sometimes i'm above average and i feel...confident!
and superconfident when i'm tall, which happens 1 time out of ten.
That's weird and it sounds shallow, but i feel inferior when someone is taller and "superior" when a guy is shorter.
i know what you are going to tell:"there will still be a load of people taller than you" yeah, but i never said i wanted to be the tallest, just tall enough to feel confident.
"you should wear lifts" well, you cannot play sport with them, and what would happen if i was spotted
Besides, if i tell a girl i'm 187 cm she will noticed it when i will take them off...

I feel superior to everyone--short and tall, because I know I could kick there asses, and I'm 169 cm.

Future space tycoon

Gichelu

« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2014, 10:10:16 PM »

You 're ibviously extremly insecure...

height:182-183cm
goal:atleast 185 cm

Oh the hilarious irony.
The world is a diagonal. I am the balancing point.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2014, 10:28:52 PM »

thank you for the laughs, manlet

You might be taller than I am, but when it comes down to any type of physical prowess, I'm 10 times your height. You are the real manlet.

Future space tycoon

endomorphisme

« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2014, 10:29:17 PM »

Well thanks mate I also realized I screwed up the title I meant to say that I'm not planning to do the procedure anytime soon.

Still I'm obsessed with being tall. Not sure if I could even be satisfied with anything under 190 cm I mean even if I grow 2 more cm and lenghten my legs or somehow get another 7 I'm 188 which (and I know this will sound weird) really isn't that tall where I live. The inability to change it, the finality of my height is what really gets me. If there was anthing else, something that didn't follow me wherever I went or could be fixed with hard work and dedication like most other problems I'd be fine but I just don't know how to deal with this.

Not sure if I could even be satisfied with anything under 190 cm
Socialization certainly plays a part but I'm sure that women (and men) are actually hardwired to instinctively associate height with power/dominance (a very attractive trait in men) and I think there has been some research that confirms that but I'm not certain

so basically you want to be super tall to dominate people

by by uppland

ReadRothbard

« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2014, 10:30:31 PM »

There;s nothing wrong with being a nerd or an engineer; they're both awesome things. But, he has no character.

Future space tycoon
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up