Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Don't judge.. Anyone should get it done  (Read 37811 times)

Descreteuser

Don't judge.. Anyone should get it done
« on: November 17, 2014, 04:23:50 AM »

Being happy is the most important thing in life.. If someone said to you that you can choose either 1. To be happy but have little money or 2. Be extremely unhappy and insecure with a lot of money.. What would you pick.. I know I'd pick happiness every time.. If being happy means investing your hard earned money to make you your wanted height and get rid of those insecurities than I say go for it 100%. You can't put a price on happiness.. I'm getting lengthening done soon.. And I tell ya I haven't been happy for a long time.. But once I finish my surgery you won't be able to wipe the smile of my face.. I will be happy and more confident and my insecurities will be gone.. So whether you short, average or tall if doing this surgery will bring you happiness than go for it.. Don't let anyone else's oppinion stop you..
starting height 181cm (afternoon height)
final height     185.1cm  (afternoon height)   

wingspan 180

• Proportion☤Nazi
Re: Don't judge.. Anyone should get it done
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2014, 04:29:02 AM »

How tall is your idle height, And how much will you lengthen?
Height: 177cm / Wingspan: 193cm
Sitting height: 94-95cm / current SHR: 53.7% /
Hand length: 21.5cm / Handbreadth: 10cm
Arm lenght (middle finger to acromion bone) : 85cm   | Ground to crotch: 85cm | Inseam: 80cm
Tibia:43cm / Femur:42

Descreteuser

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2014, 04:32:27 AM »

Currently 181cm going to 185/186cm.. I'm also out of proportion which I'm insecure about.. I have short legs and long body.. Having short legs also makes you appear shorter than you are

wingspan 180

Gichelu

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2014, 04:34:46 AM »

It's just hilarious that there are more above average to tall people on this forum who want to get taller than actual short people.
The world is a diagonal. I am the balancing point.

• Proportion☤Nazi
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2014, 04:37:26 AM »

Currently 181cm going to 185/186cm.. I'm also out of proportion which I'm insecure about.. I have short legs and long body.. Having short legs also makes you appear shorter than you are

Whats your sitting height and wingspan?
I am not trying to discriminate against taller people or judge anyone, But i swear... This forum now has more 179cm+ members rather than short people by each passing day  ;D ;D ;D

Furthermore i wish you the best of luck on your journey, Remember to keep us updated!
Arm lenght (middle finger to acromion bone) : 85cm   | Ground to crotch: 85cm | Inseam: 80cm

Gichelu

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2014, 04:45:39 AM »

Seriously though if you're average to tall and are so unhappy then chances are you're not going to be happy after lengthening because you're just being a wuss in life. It's not like you have to deal with any actual discrimination or drawbacks with your height. It's just whining that you're not getting the easy pass that noticeably tall people get.

Descreteuser

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2014, 04:48:59 AM »

My wingspan is 181cm.. My sitting height is 94cm which means my legs are at 87cm.. An extra 4 or 5cm to my legs will put me close to proportion and at the same time to my ideal height..

wingspan 180

Descreteuser

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2014, 04:54:10 AM »

I've been called short plenty of times.. Even girls who are slot shorter than me will say it.. If your insecure about it than it lingers with you every hour of every day.. So unless you have suffered from this than u can't judge.. It's just like telling a depressed person not to be depressed.. Girls get boob jobs all the time.. It makes them feel better.. Why is that not frowned upon as much.. Limb lengthening should be the same.. If a boob job makes a girl happy about themselves than good for them.. Same should go for limb lengthening..

wingspan 180

Gichelu

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2014, 04:58:20 AM »

You're 5'11.5 and trying to convince yourself and everyone here that you're short and need leg lengthening. That's just facepalm worthy. The fact that you compare leg lengthening with a boob job means you haven't even researched the procedure seriously enough. Boob jobs won't potentially give you permanent problems like nerve damage, chronic pain, potentially make you need to amputate a limb or two, etc. Why not work on other aspects of your personality instead of possibly destroying your life for something that will barely make a difference.

• Proportion☤Nazi
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2014, 05:00:18 AM »

I've been called short plenty of times.. Even girls who are slot shorter than me will say it.. If your insecure about it than it lingers with you every hour of every day.. So unless you have suffered from this than u can't judge.. It's just like telling a depressed person not to be depressed.. Girls get boob jobs all the time.. It makes them feel better.. Why is that not frowned upon as much.. Limb lengthening should be the same.. If a boob job makes a girl happy about themselves than good for them.. Same should go for limb lengthening..

Yes, But imagine being 165-170 and aiming for your dream height at 180cm, And you've been discriminated against your whole life, People look down on you and say that you've got a Napoleon complex, And some guy at 181-182cm  comes and complains of height discrimination, You get why they would be upset, No ?

Don't mind the short girls, They try to overcompensate for their own short height (which is sad) And it doesn't even work that way, If there is a great height difference between parents the children will end up short ;D

You should be fine adding 4-5cm, But i wouldn't go over it since your proportions are normal for your height. And you will have a negative ape index with your wingspan and most men have 3-4 inches higher wingspan than height.

Polycrates.

• Tyrant and Legatus Augusti pro praetore of LL Forum
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2014, 05:08:08 AM »

And where is it that you encounter those cunts calling you short as a regularity at 5'11?
Tibial LON for 6cm- Nov 2013, Dr Sringari -177/178cm to 183/184cm
Prospective Femoral Lengthening w/ Precise 3 (if out) Nail for 7cm- Jan 2019, Dr Birkholtz -183/184cm to 190/191cm

And it was here that he professed to his disciples: all of life's bounties lay somewhere upon the dreaded bell curve

Descreteuser

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2014, 05:14:03 AM »

I've researched it for the past 2 years.. 4cm is a safe range to increase.. I'm aware of the risks and have spoken to my doctor and heard of past experiences with him.. It will change my life.. I will be happy.. And that's all that matters to me

wingspan 180

Impromptu

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2014, 05:19:57 AM »

I think the problem lies elsewhere. Not your height.

You are legitimately tall. I have no idea why you would let some people call you short and start to believe it yourself.

No one would call a 180+ guy short. You must be hearing things.

Taller

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2014, 05:27:07 AM »

Whats your sitting height and wingspan?
I am not trying to discriminate against taller people or judge anyone, But i swear... This forum now has more 179cm+ members rather than short people by each passing day  ;D ;D ;D

Furthermore i wish you the best of luck on your journey, Remember to keep us updated!

You have no right to disapprove of 179CM people wanting LL when you yourself are 177CM. That's really not a noticeable difference and a difference of 2CM will not be the difference between having height neurosis and not having it, in most cases.

Taller

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2014, 05:30:07 AM »

My wingspan is 181cm.. My sitting height is 94cm which means my legs are at 87cm.. An extra 4 or 5cm to my legs will put me close to proportion and at the same time to my ideal height..

You don't have short legs. I am 179 CM with a 185-186CM wingspan and a 96-97CM sittin height and I look totally normal. At my natural height, I wear US 30 or 32 inseam pants. I still look pretty normal with lifts that make me 188CM and 34 US inseam pants, though.

People do call me tall once in a while at 179, especially girls. It's definitely nowhere near short. I would just really like to be taller for personal reasons that are detailed in other posts.

Adriano

« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2014, 05:31:04 AM »

wow   this guy has convinced some of u that girls are putting him down for his height!

This all lies. this guy and other guys who are 5'9+  can't face the fact that they are not as good as other average to tall people and start blaming it on their height.

I hope u guys go ahead with your LL (and with Paley) so u can blow away ur money or get your weak brains in debt.

let ace it average-tall boys,  if you are still not succeeding at your current height then you need other forms of surgery (facial or penis :D)  PLUS social skills.

that girl who said you were short must have thought it was better to tell you that than tell you the truth.

Most girls wont say you have small penis or that you don't have enough money to wine and date them but they will say other things like he is too skinny or is not tall enough.   haaha ah aha  h aha aha ha

sorry to break it down to you guys.

to say that you will be a far much better man going from 181cm to 185cm is the MOST STUPID thing I have ever heard.

I feel as equally ridiculous just responding to your topic and comments. What a waste of every1s time.

• Proportion☤Nazi
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2014, 05:31:09 AM »

You have no right to disapprove of 179CM people wanting LL when you yourself are 177CM. That's really not a noticeable difference and a difference of 2CM will not be the difference between having height neurosis and not having it, in most cases.

And where the fak did i say that i disapprove of 179cm people wanting LL, I said that more and more people of higher average to relatively tall people (185.5cm) I count myself in this group, want to do LL. STOP TWISTING MY WORDS!

I have nothing against anyone, Regardless of current height wanting to do LL.

Taller

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2014, 05:35:06 AM »

And where the fak did i say that i disapprove of 179cm people wanting LL, I said that more and more people of higher average to relatively tall people (185.5cm)

Sorry. I just though that there was strong disapproval implied through your post, otherwise you wouldn't have made your "cutoff" for tall members vs shorter members 179CM. I think 183 is a better arbitrary cutoff, since that height becomes average or above average everywhere, and meets the 6 foot mark that so many crave.

Descreteuser

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2014, 05:36:57 AM »

Wow thought there would be more supportive people out there.. I know it's not short but if I'm willing to pay and endure the pain than whys everyone putting me down.. It's a thing I've been planning for years and I've decided to do it.. Be supportive or don't say anything at all

wingspan 180

• Proportion☤Nazi
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2014, 05:41:03 AM »

wow   this guy has convinced some of u that girls are putting him down for his height!

This all lies. this guy and other guys who are 5'9+  can't face the fact that they are not as good as other average to tall people and start blaming it on their height.

I hope u guys go ahead with your LL (and with Paley) so u can blow away ur money or get your weak brains in debt.

let ace it average-tall boys,  if you are still not succeeding at your current height then you need other forms of surgery (facial or penis :D)  PLUS social skills.

that girl who said you were short must have thought it was better to tell you that than tell you the truth.

Most girls wont say you have small penis or that you don't have enough money to wine and date them but they will say other things like he is too skinny or is not tall enough.   haaha ah aha  h aha aha ha

sorry to break it down to you guys.

to say that you will be a far much better man going from 181cm to 185cm is the MOST STUPID thing I have ever heard.

I feel as equally ridiculous just responding to your topic and comments. What a waste of every1s time.

And how about people like me, Wanting to be taller for self-image?
I couldn't care less what other people think about me and my proportions&height.
Like i have said before i value my own opinion the most, I feel sorry for people that do this for larger dating pool or whatever, I have experienced heightism 2-3 times in my adult life. I don't consider myself short, Maybe lower average.

And if someone doesn't like you b/c of you'r height, Then whats the f**king point in doing LL to be with someone so shallow?

No one wants your support, But its better to keep your mouth shut rather than spiting hate, You sound very bitter about this, Like he stole your height.

Polycrates.

• Tyrant and Legatus Augusti pro praetore of LL Forum
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2014, 05:43:58 AM »

Having been around the world post-LL and then coming back to the west, I can state (which should be obvious) without doubt that your height will be relative to the masses of the country. In Mexico and India I felt absolutely giantess at 182-184cm that it felt grotesque to be that tall. Now that I've been back living and working in the states and Canada I feel downright average and still often feel small next to both men and women. At work I am still midrange height level at best. There are a ton of 188+cm people in these countries - not a lot you can do about that. It would be simpler to move to a different county than aspire to that realm of height, I suppose...
Tibial LON for 6cm- Nov 2013, Dr Sringari -177/178cm to 183/184cm
Prospective Femoral Lengthening w/ Precise 3 (if out) Nail for 7cm- Jan 2019, Dr Birkholtz -183/184cm to 190/191cm

And it was here that he professed to his disciples: all of life's bounties lay somewhere upon the dreaded bell curve

Descreteuser

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2014, 05:44:31 AM »

I'm suprised with the lack of support.. I was never asking for peoples negative oppinions.. I was simply giving a positive oppion to anyone else who was thinking of doing it.. I'm an average height guy wanting self confidence which will turn make me a very happy person despite what anyone else thinks of it

wingspan 180

goodlucktomylegs

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2014, 06:36:12 AM »

JUST DO IT. :)
Im average asian guy as 177 and also want 8 cm more
Whatever they said, keep in your mind and make yoir own decision .
Become taller =  more happiness
Cheer

Impromptu

« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2014, 06:37:24 AM »

JUST DO IT. :)
Im average asian guy as 177 and also want 8 cm more
Whatever they said, keep in your mind and make yoir own decision .
Become taller =  more happiness
Cheer

Since when is 177 average for asian?

GeTs

« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2014, 06:48:13 AM »

Since when is 177 average for asian?
there's a 6'0 Asian guy here who wants LL  ;D

goodlucktomylegs

« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2014, 06:52:38 AM »

In capital city and
new generation maybe a little bit higher
Teenager with good family now 180
Not bias , but it upon region
In Asia , in big city (east and soutth east asia)
Average in capital city is higher than every part
Then other  region bring average down
In Thailand now 17-20 years old guy are 174-181 (only capital)
In soeul now 17 - 20 year old guy 178-183
In Beijing now 17-20 years old guys are173-179
Do not look for whole country
To wittness ur eyes you can see them in university

Since my 177 is also small in capital society
but a lot bigger when compare with people from other province
But also in other part average can go down for 5 cm

Uppland

« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2014, 07:10:32 AM »

In capital city and

Strong english. Is that really true though I know south korea has a vast wealth divide but it seems strange that there should be that big a difference. If young koreans in an unrban environment grow to 180CM that would be about 6CM taller than the national average, perhaps you are refering to North Koreans when you speak of rural families?

@Descreteuser let's not inflate the height of various populations I understand how you might feel short at 181CM in a western nation but the idea that some people on this forum entertain is that 185-188CM is tall and yet that is only 4-7CM taller than your current height. Try standing on your toes, do you feel tall compared to other men? If the answer is yes then you are not short to begin with.

Impromptu

« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2014, 07:12:28 AM »

In capital city and

Where do you get these statistics from? A quick google search gives me

China avg - 167
Korea avg - 173
Japan avg - 170
Thailand avg - 170

LOL. The new generation is taller no doubt, but it does not justify a 7-10cm average difference. I am in an Asian university and I can tell you 175 and above is still considered very safely above average. 180 is tall. 170-ish is average. Out of say maybe 100 asian males I know (who are around my age), only about 5-10% at most are 180 and above.

But yeah, if you suffer from height neurosis you're likely to think everyone is much taller than yourself so it's forgivable.

Uppland

« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2014, 07:20:54 AM »

Where do you get these statistics from? A quick google search gives me

China avg - 167
Korea avg - 173
Japan avg - 170
Thailand avg - 170

LOL. The new generation is taller no doubt, but it does not justify a 7-10cm average difference. I am in an Asian university and I can tell you 175 and above is still considered very safely above average. 180 is tall. 170-ish is average. Out of say maybe 100 asian males I know (who are around my age), only about 5-10% at most are 180 and above.

But yeah, if you suffer from height neurosis you're likely to think everyone is much taller than yourself so it's forgivable.

The Japanese have enjoyed high living standards for the better part of a century isn't it strange they're still so short. I can only guess but I think height has a very strong genetic component. Why are the dutch so much taller than other europeans? Their health isnt that much better especially the french are very healthy. Nutrition and health only make a population reach their genetic potential, it might be that most asians just won't grow taller than europeans or africans purely out of genetic reasons.

Gichelu

« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2014, 07:55:55 AM »

He probably saw a couple guys who were taller than him and now his whole world is turned upside down.

TRS

« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2014, 07:59:42 AM »

If you really feel that the extra height will make you happy then go for LL. I see no benefit in trying to justify the reason to get LL, getting members approval and sympathy, it's just a waste of time. The fact is that you will be criticized and maybe regarded as a troll for complaining about your current height since a lot of members here are either considering or doing LL in order to escape discrimination for being objectively short(<170cm). A lot of us will never reach your current height but still be capable of living a happy, normal life after successful LL even if it means being below average. You should at least appreciate that you're not objectively short and don't face heightism on a daily basis. Unfortunately the sad reality is that height neurosis does tend to make people delusional by over exaggerating average height in different countries which is evident in this topic. I have many rich Asian friends with good upbringing in a first world country and I can say that their average height is around 170cm. But to a person suffering from severe height neurosis, they may appear 5'9 or 5'10.
Well accepting your current height would be the best solution, but then again it's easier said than done. If you feel that sacrificing your resources and wellbeing is worth the extra few cm, go for it since it's your life and you know best what makes you happy.   
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 08:26:39 AM by TheRisingShorty »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up