Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Don't judge.. Anyone should get it done  (Read 37820 times)

• Proportion☤Nazi
Re: Don't judge.. Anyone should get it done
« Reply #62 on: November 18, 2014, 01:32:57 AM »

Well I'm aiming for 2" and my inseam is 32" so I'll be fine.

Hmmm, Tibia: 48 cms + Femurs:55cms = 103cm / 103cm = 40.94 inches, You must be wearing your pants really low  8)

94cm (sitting height) - 185.5 (total height) = 91.5cm/36 inches true inseam and maybe 33/34 inches pants inseam
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 02:17:56 AM by 680 »
Height: 177cm / Wingspan: 193cm
Sitting height: 94-95cm / current SHR: 53.7% /
Hand length: 21.5cm / Handbreadth: 10cm
Arm lenght (middle finger to acromion bone) : 85cm   | Ground to crotch: 85cm | Inseam: 80cm
Tibia:43cm / Femur:42

theuprising

« Reply #63 on: November 18, 2014, 02:20:12 AM »

Believe me. There's a benefit from going to 6'0" to 6'5". People won't want to attack you at 6'5" but at 6'0" they might. It's like I said, every height category has 3" for a different social setting.

5'9-5'11" average, 6'0"- 6'2" tall , 6'3" and 6'4" very tall, 6'5" and above is extremely tall.

If you leave any height range of 3", the social Influence will change.

Who is attacking you? Do you mean physically or verbally?
If you mean physically there is a big difference between a guy who is naturally 6'5 and a 6' guy who lengthened to that height
in terms of looking intimidating.

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #64 on: November 18, 2014, 02:37:37 AM »

Who is attacking you? Do you mean physically or verbally?
If you mean physically there is a big difference between a guy who is naturally 6'5 and a 6' guy who lengthened to that height
in terms of looking intimidating.

Both really. Any verbal fight will escalate to physical if both parties are in their reactive state.

Hmmm, Tibia: 48 cms + Femurs:55cms = 103cm / 103cm = 40.94 inches, You must be wearing your pants really low  8)

94cm (sitting height) - 185.5 (total height) = 91.5cm/36 inches true inseam and maybe 33/34 inches pants inseam

I should be fine. I don't think I'll exceed 36" inseam on a 2" gain. Oh wait, 123 said I'll never be fine lol.
Starting height: 185.5cms Goal/ dream height:190-193cms!
Sitting height:94 cms Arm Length: 86.5 cms 
Leg length:104 cms Arm Span:191 cms
Tibia: 48 cms Femurs:55cms

Impromptu

« Reply #65 on: November 18, 2014, 02:39:39 AM »

Both really. Any verbal fight will escalate to physical if both parties are in their reactive state.

I should be fine. I don't think I'll exceed 36" inseam on a 2" gain. Oh wait, 123 said I'll never be fine lol.

Actually I'm not surprised that so many people want to beat you up such that you have to resort to LL to protect yourself.  ;D

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #66 on: November 18, 2014, 03:24:15 AM »

Actually I'm not surprised that so many people want to beat you up such that you have to resort to LL to protect yourself.  ;D

Yeah well you'll never be 6'4" so shut up!

Impromptu

« Reply #67 on: November 18, 2014, 03:49:30 AM »

You're just pissing people off by saying you want LL at 185cm and feel unapologetic about it.

No one insulted you, I did not. You started it.

I'm not going to extend this into a flame war. Your own legs, your own problem.

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #68 on: November 18, 2014, 03:55:32 AM »

You're just pissing people off by saying you want LL at 185cm and feel unapologetic about it.

No one insulted you, I did not. You started it.

I'm not going to extend this into a flame war. Your own legs, your own problem.

Yup exactly. Lol what are we 10? The "you started it" card is pre-pubescent.
Believe me. 6'0" is nothing special. There are guys at old forum  who are getting ll at it and no
one acts hostile towards them regardless of Apothesis putting out false info for profit

Moubgf

« Reply #69 on: November 18, 2014, 04:13:45 AM »

I was just wondeirng if 5'11 in 1 inch shoes = 6'0. If that counts as real 6'0 lets say outside. Or will people still percieve you as 5'11 guy with 1 inch shoes. Im confused about this.

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #70 on: November 18, 2014, 04:24:38 AM »

I was just wondeirng if 5'11 in 1 inch shoes = 6'0. If that counts as real 6'0 lets say outside. Or will people still percieve you as 5'11 guy with 1 inch shoes. Im confused about this.

It depends. Some will and others won't. You could probably persuade about %70 of the population your 6'0". But only the NBA counts that as your true height.

Uppland

« Reply #71 on: November 18, 2014, 05:16:38 AM »

You will never be fine.

You're cheeky m8 keep it real tho'

But seriously 123 how tall are you? I understand you're lenghtening I hope everything is going okay.

Also everyone: why do you have to give Ajax a hard time? Sure I think he's got more than a healthy amount of height on his brain but isn't it time to just get over it.

I always feel jealous when I see 180+ people talking about lenghtening but I'm also kinda happy for them, they might actually reach the holy land (190+) with their health intact.

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #72 on: November 18, 2014, 05:32:18 AM »

But seriously 123 how tall are you? I understand you're lenghtening I hope everything is going okay.

Also everyone: why do you have to give Ajax a hard time? Sure I think he's got more than a healthy amount of height on his brain but isn't it time to just get over it.

I always feel jealous when I see 180+ people talking about lenghtening but I'm also kinda happy for them, they might actually reach the holy land (190+) with their health intact.

Thanks Upland. I think everyone should be allowed to lengthen and no one should get hostile for them as well. What country are you from? What is the most you can lengthen do you think?

Uppland

« Reply #73 on: November 18, 2014, 05:45:36 AM »

Thanks Upland. I think everyone should be allowed to lengthen and no one should get hostile for them as well. What country are you from? What is the most you can lengthen do you think?

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1173.0

Also: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uppland

TomD

• Private
« Reply #74 on: November 18, 2014, 06:18:59 AM »

Read this whole thread. It reminds me of a concept I stumbled across.

Broke at another level.

When we live paycheck to paycheck , we are broke at that level. Once we save up or get a raise or whatnot we then are not broke anymore. However, we look to others who have a bit of money and invariably they invest in a retirement plan. So now we are broke on that level. So we save up all to find out we are broke compared to the guy who has a retirement plan plus a house. Hooboy.

Lots of guys on here who feel short at 5ft11 or 5ft 10. I think one day people will be afforded the luxury of attaining the perfect height. In my opinion its 6ft to 6ft 2 .

The reason I say afforded is because we are tempted to believe limb lengthening is like ordering off e-bay or having our wisdom teeth pulled. Hurts but is doable.

At this stage in its development, limb lengthening is barbaric , brutal and extremely painfull. Its expensive and time consuming. Most of the time we need two procedures to balance the femur /tibia length. The rehab is no picnic either.

So we who are truly short - as in 5ft8 or less , have an axe to grind. We have been treated unfairly. We have been prejudiced , picked on, laughed at by men and ignored by women.

That surely would keep me walking around on crutches for 4-6 months in sometimes awful pain. Remembering the prejudice would give me the motivation.

So for all of you who are 5ft9 or 5ft 10 or 11, you REALLY have to want this , as in NEED it like you cannot live without it. If that is you , great. However, I dont see someone 5ft 11 as having a height problem.

Let me remind you; This is breaking your bones. Its not an easy recovery.

If you decide to go for it, I will stand behind you ! This forum is for folks who are highly motivated to increase their height.  :D

Shortie

« Reply #75 on: November 18, 2014, 06:46:21 AM »

I don't come here as much as I used too , to be honest a lot of people here are mentally ill so I really don't belong here adios ;)

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #76 on: November 18, 2014, 08:06:36 AM »

Read this whole thread. It reminds me of a concept I stumbled across.

Broke at another level.

When we live paycheck to paycheck , we are broke at that level. Once we save up or get a raise or whatnot we then are not broke anymore. However, we look to others who have a bit of money and invariably they invest in a retirement plan. So now we are broke on that level. So we save up all to find out we are broke compared to the guy who has a retirement plan plus a house. Hooboy.

Lots of guys on here who feel short at 5ft11 or 5ft 10. I think one day people will be afforded the luxury of attaining the perfect height. In my opinion its 6ft to 6ft 2 .

The reason I say afforded is because we are tempted to believe limb lengthening is like ordering off e-bay or having our wisdom teeth pulled. Hurts but is doable.

At this stage in its development, limb lengthening is barbaric , brutal and extremely painfull. Its expensive and time consuming. Most of the time we need two procedures to balance the femur /tibia length. The rehab is no picnic either.

So we who are truly short - as in 5ft8 or less , have an axe to grind. We have been treated unfairly. We have been prejudiced , picked on, laughed at by men and ignored by women.

That surely would keep me walking around on crutches for 4-6 months in sometimes awful pain. Remembering the prejudice would give me the motivation.

So for all of you who are 5ft9 or 5ft 10 or 11, you REALLY have to want this , as in NEED it like you cannot live without it. If that is you , great. However, I dont see someone 5ft 11 as having a height problem.

Let me remind you; This is breaking your bones. Its not an easy recovery.

If you decide to go for it, I will stand behind you ! This forum is for folks who are highly motivated to increase their height.  :D

Women ignore me sometimes. It's not always due to your height really, sometimes it's the type of men they like. I've been dating with Asians and Mexicans but the highest on the hitness scale they were is 7. The 9s and 10s were with guys who looked completely different from me. I think either I'm not their type or they just ignore guys because they get hit on by them all the time. So even if you make it to the 6'0" + club, your gonna need social proof If you want to date quality or any woman in general.

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1173.0

Also: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uppland

Cool so your from Sweden. Average height there is only slightly higher than in America. But I'm also Germanic so I understand the competition coming from people of any ethnic group like that since they're the largest men in the world.

Uppland

« Reply #77 on: November 18, 2014, 08:13:00 AM »

Yeah the average is maybe 3-4 cm higher.

« Reply #78 on: November 18, 2014, 09:17:36 AM »

I'm 175cm.

And this guy has some mental problems. I mean if he can't live with this height because he feels short, then he will get a mental breakdown and some panic attacks while doing LL. It's nothing for mentally weak people. This is like when a victoria secret model comed to you and cries to you because she feels ugly, everyone would tell her to stfu. Also I don't think any doctor will do LL on this guy once they talk to him at least I hope so because he will waste money and time. This guy is a 30+ year old virgin.

At 185cm you are tall, period. If you feel short at that height it's because you're a loser like this guy. The reason why we are telling him this is not jealousy or something like that it's because we are seeing sone guy doing some really stupid thing.

Uppland

« Reply #79 on: November 18, 2014, 09:30:25 AM »

Ajax2thousand20 confirmed!

"6 foot 4 inches or gtfo" -Ajax

"my sister is 9 foot 7 inches" -Ajax

"I'll lenghten errythan', I'll lenghten mah dck -I don't give a fok" -Ajax

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #80 on: November 18, 2014, 09:31:53 AM »

I'm 175cm.

And this guy has some mental problems. I mean if he can't live with this height because he feels short, then he will get a mental breakdown and some panic attacks while doing LL. It's nothing for mentally weak people. This is like when a victoria secret model comed to you and cries to you because she feels ugly, everyone would tell her to stfu. Also I don't think any doctor will do LL on this guy once they talk to him at least I hope so because he will waste money and time. This guy is a 30+ year old virgin.

At 185cm you are tall, period. If you feel short at that height it's because you're a loser like this guy. The reason why we are telling him this is not jealousy or something like that it's because we are seeing sone guy doing some really stupid thing.

I've never been institutionalizex due to my height so they should accept me. It's been my dream to be very tall since I was 12. I'm not short but definitely do consider myself slightly above average. They'll accept me and it'll be rainbows and sunshines for every 1" I gain!  ;D ;D

Maybe just for the hell of it, I should ask some 6'2" + guys if they could understand a man being 6'0-6'1" wanting to be taller!

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #81 on: November 18, 2014, 09:32:48 AM »

I'm 175cm.

I've never been institutionalized due to my height so they should accept me. It's been my dream to be very tall since I was 12. I'm not short but definitely do consider myself slightly above average. They'll accept me and it'll be rainbows and sunshines for every 1" I gain!  ;D ;D

Maybe just for the hell of it, I should ask some 6'2" + guys if they could understand a man being 6'0-6'1" wanting to be taller!

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #82 on: November 18, 2014, 09:37:51 AM »

I thought you were on my side in this whole ll adventure? I guess I'll let the guys say whatever now. Oh well.

« Reply #83 on: November 18, 2014, 09:41:39 AM »

Ahahahahahahahaah  ;D ;D ;D

But to get back to your point, I had a discussion with my dad yesterday about this. He is around your height (185cm) and he only shaked when I told him about this. I have a lot of friends who are your height, they would never suffer 1+ year for being 190cm I know that.

Uppland

« Reply #84 on: November 18, 2014, 09:43:11 AM »

"I've never been institutionalized" -Ajax

All jokes aside limb lenghtening is a brutal surgery and it's likely you'll never fully recover. Only consider it if you really can't live with your height as it is. Do the surgery if you really feel like you need to, don't do it if you just want it like you want a nice car. You sound like you might just really need the extra height to get over your neurosis, please stay safe and research the correct precasiouns.

Uppland

« Reply #85 on: November 18, 2014, 10:03:25 AM »

I thought you were on my side in this whole ll adventure? I guess I'll let the guys say whatever now. Oh well.

I'm just having a laugh mate. Does it really matter what some guys on a forum thinks?

GeTs

« Reply #86 on: November 18, 2014, 10:06:17 AM »

I'm just having a laugh mate. Does it really matter what some guys on a forum thinks?
if he's getting upset about this now I see why he wants to do LL at 6'1

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #87 on: November 18, 2014, 07:20:23 PM »

I can live with my height. All vanities are gonna rot once your dead anyway. I believe we have 1 life and if you want something done then you better do it. Maybe we live again but there's no validation so I'm gonna aim for all the things I want!

endomorphisme

« Reply #88 on: November 18, 2014, 07:42:05 PM »

I can live with my height. All vanities are gonna rot once your dead anyway. I believe we have 1 life and if you want something done then you better do it. Maybe we live again but there's no validation so I'm gonna aim for all the things I want!

this is the reason why i'm still hesitating, we will all be the same height btw, once buried.

• Proportion☤Nazi
« Reply #89 on: November 18, 2014, 08:06:20 PM »

You can do whatever you want, But claiming that you're "short" and experience "heightism" and that women call you short at 5'11"+ is not only retarded, But is disrespectful to other members that are 5'8" and under. I for once am glad to be at least 5'10", It could be much worse at only -2 inches, That would put me at 5'8". If you don't get why a few people here are upset with the idea of you doing LL...Then you should lengthen your brains, Not your legs. Its like you spit in their faces claiming that 6'0" and 6'1" isn't enough. This forum gets new members that are 5'11"+ by each passing day ;D ;D

Arm lenght (middle finger to acromion bone) : 85cm   | Ground to crotch: 85cm | Inseam: 80cm

endomorphisme

« Reply #90 on: November 18, 2014, 08:26:50 PM »

You can do whatever you want, But claiming that you're "short" and experience "heightism" and that women call you short at 5'11"+ is not only retarded, But is disrespectful to other members that are 5'8" and under. I for once am glad to be at least 5'10", It could be much worse at only -2 inches, That would put me at 5'8". If you don't get why a few people here are upset with the idea of you doing LL...Then you should lengthen your brains, Not your legs. Its like you spit in their faces claiming that 6'0" and 6'1" isn't enough. This forum gets new members that are 5'11"+ by each passing day ;D ;D

how tall you will be after LL?

• Proportion☤Nazi
« Reply #91 on: November 18, 2014, 08:35:02 PM »

I hope for 185cm at best.

GeTs

« Reply #92 on: November 18, 2014, 08:50:44 PM »

I'm same height as u, this forums seems to be divided in few categories:  <5'8 guys wanting to do LL because they face discrimination, ~5'10 guys who say they don't face discrimination but still want to do LL because they want to reach the 6'0 mark, the 6'0 + who somehow say the feel short..

all I'm saying is get it done, but don't tell me u feel short at 6'0+

also if u do LL at 5'11+ why not aim foe good proportions and sacrifice that extra cm, so instead of doing 6cm do 4 and ur proportions will look good, remember lean body and hood proportions will make u appear taller than u are instead of weird or unnatural
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up