Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Goodbye.  (Read 8811 times)

• Proportion☤Nazi
Goodbye.
« on: November 21, 2014, 03:16:21 AM »

I've decided to leave the forum, I just don't care anymore. I've been dwarfed quite a lot of times at 177cm, Even a few minutes ago in the grocery store but i just don't care as much. Ill focus on starting my own little business from next year, Who knows i might return if i fall in to a height neurosis (unlikely), Maybe in the distant future there will be a way to re-open your growth plates in order to reach your idle height without loosing proportions and undergoing such barbaric surgery (I am not optimistic about it tho).

I wish you all luck on your limb lengthening journeys (even to the 185.5cm guy wanting to be 193cm ;D)

Farewell.

Height: 177cm / Wingspan: 193cm
Sitting height: 94-95cm / current SHR: 53.7% /
Hand length: 21.5cm / Handbreadth: 10cm
Arm lenght (middle finger to acromion bone) : 85cm   | Ground to crotch: 85cm | Inseam: 80cm
Tibia:43cm / Femur:42

Uppland

Re: Goodbye.
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2014, 03:43:45 AM »

How did you lose your neurosis? I wish I could do that, anyway I'm kinda sorry to see you go I tought you were a voice of reason on here and you were of great help in the proportion debate.

TRS

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2014, 05:10:25 AM »

I think 680 has taken the best approach to height neurosis by accepting his height, not risking his legs and health, and focusing on other aspects besides height.
680, I wish you all the best in your future!

alps

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2014, 05:14:20 AM »

congrats :)

Johnny

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2014, 05:19:37 AM »

Yea this is definitely a moment for congratulations.
I think for many of us its harder to just accept our height than to get the surgery.

You are a stronger man than me. I wish you nothing but the best

Adriano

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2014, 06:56:40 AM »

You made the right choice mate.

At 177cm you are much better off focusing on other things in your life.

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2014, 07:54:31 AM »

You saved yourself from a lot of pain. Good job!!

goodlucktomylegs

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2014, 08:22:49 AM »

Congratulation. :) :)

ReadRothbard

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2014, 08:38:23 PM »

You aren't risking your legs by doing ll. Everyone should have returned function if they don't lengthen past their elasticity limit.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Shortie

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2014, 02:19:16 AM »

Good for you man

Bruno Mars

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2014, 02:43:32 AM »

He will be back under another name, lol. No one could get away from height neurosis that easily.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2014, 03:49:56 AM »

I'm not surprised you got over your height neurosis. You are 177 cm--almost 5'10 in the imperial system. That is pretty normal as far as height goes in the vast majority of the developed world (or perhaps even above average in some parts). I'm glad you feel better about yourself, now!
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Taller

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2014, 04:12:22 AM »

He will be back under another name, lol. No one could get away from height neurosis that easily.

I suspect the same.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2014, 05:10:10 AM »

I suspect the same.

I hope not. I'd rather him just be happy with himself.

Future space tycoon

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2014, 06:55:35 PM »

I suspect the same.

He's a logical person and his height is fine. He won't be caught up with height neurosis, especially after refraining from reading heightism-related things on the web. I believe in him & I'm happy for him. LL is too much of a burden for an undecided person.

Moubgf

« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2014, 03:56:50 AM »

well nothing will change for him then. He Will still get the same treatment that made him get neurosis in the first place.

Wishfull thinking like yep time to accept myself, does not work and is blatant cognitive dissonance. He be back. He be back,.

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2014, 04:04:07 AM »

well nothing will change for him then. He Will still get the same treatment that made him get neurosis in the first place.

Wishfull thinking like yep time to accept myself, does not work and is blatant cognitive dissonance. He be back. He be back,.

Self acceptance is very difficult. It can be done though. It doesn't mean that you like what you got but you'll accept it and see it for what it is not what it isn't.
Starting height: 185.5cms Goal/ dream height:190-193cms!
Sitting height:94 cms Arm Length: 86.5 cms 
Leg length:104 cms Arm Span:191 cms
Tibia: 48 cms Femurs:55cms

Moubgf

« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2014, 04:07:07 AM »

Self acceptance is just realizing that you are a looser and that you will not live a life worth living. But still wake up every day like a smiling depressant "i am happy" "i accept myself"

Noticed how strong and confident people are always above average in height and good looking. Never ever do you see someone socially deviant being proud of themselves. Clearly because they have nothing to be proud of.

Self acceptance is bs. Confidence is key. How do you attain confidence? by repeated social acceptance. Simple.

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2014, 10:16:13 AM »

proportions > height

even sheldon cooper said it once lmfao big bang theory is such a dumb program in my opinion but i have to agree with that one. thats why I am wondering in doing LL, good luck numbers weird guy!
5'1", 100 lbs

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2014, 12:14:38 PM »

proportions > height

even sheldon cooper said it once lmfao big bang theory is such a dumb program in my opinion but i have to agree with that one. thats why I am wondering in doing LL, good luck numbers weird guy!

I respectfully disagree with this one.
Height > Proportions. Any given day.

Disobedient

« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2014, 12:44:11 PM »

Oh,,This is very similar to when you get sober for a year ..ppl start to say similar things ..

KrP1

« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2014, 02:03:58 PM »

height>proportions to a certain point.

proportions vary a lot in diferent persons

i prefer be 174cm with some variation from perfect proportions than be 165 with perfect ones . And girls prefers too

Bruno Mars

« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2014, 04:41:13 PM »

proportions > height

In which episode did he say that? lol I also watch that show but I don't remember he said something like that at all.

endomorphisme

« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2014, 08:23:33 PM »

like op, i decided to keep this surgery aside, just for a while.
Ihave a lordosis, and i'm going to correct it, with exerices and adopting a better posture.
If i gain atleast 2 cm, i won't do leg lenghtening.

6cm

• sad kek
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2015, 01:57:54 AM »

like op, i decided to keep this surgery aside, just for a while.
Ihave a lordosis, and i'm going to correct it, with exerices and adopting a better posture.
If i gain atleast 2 cm, i won't do leg lenghtening.

hello endomorphisme, i believe that i have a little bit of lordosis and kyphosis. my back doesnt look very straight, it looks more like an S. i was wondering if you were able to correct your back and if you gained 2 cm from it.
i still want LL on my tibias but im thinking that i should fix my back before operation cause i wouldnt want to have extra problems, and cause i think bad posture makes you look shorter and smaller than you actually are.
6cm paley in the future

Penguinn

« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2015, 07:32:33 AM »

This height > proportions and proportions > height debate is fking pointless.
Being a proportionate 3 foot guy sucks.
Being a disproportionate 6'2 guy sucks.

You need to find the right grey area where you gain some height and remain as proportionate as possible. The only reason "proportions > height" makes a bit more sense is that proportions are mostly in our control, height isn't.
Pages: [1]   Go Up