Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: How hard is it to get a girlfriend if you are short?  (Read 40943 times)

ReadRothbard

How hard is it to get a girlfriend if you are short?
« on: November 25, 2014, 10:07:46 PM »

I'm 18-years-old, and I'm on the higher threshold of short at about 5'7. Having Apergers, it was pretty hard for me to attract women throughout most of my highschool. Back then, I only had one girlfriend. However, I don't know how much to attribute to my height rather than my disorder, and vice versa. The past year, during which I've greatly improved my social skills with the opposite sex, I've had little-to-know interest pursuing a relationship, or even casual encounters, with the opposite sex; I just don't really care about them anymore. Outside of my "occupation", women never approach or talk to me-- I am the one initiating conversation. I always thought that this was simply a normal thing, but my best friend told me that he actually has women approach HIM! I was absolutely shocked!

So, for those short men whom are mentally-normal, what's it like to try to get a girlfriend.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
Re: How hard is it to get a girlfriend if you are short?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 10:37:33 PM »

Well in 8th grade I was 5'2 and there were 4 different girls that had a crush on me. In high school I stopped growing at 5'5, and while I often got "I'd be so into you if you were taller" I was still successful in hooking up a few times. Later on in college when I studied abroad in Beijing, I had a threesome with a waitress and her friend in a closet at the restaurant after hours. They commented that I was short but they didn't seem to care because I was built and had hairy arms, which fascinated them for some reason lol.

Height is definitely a factor in how successful you are with girls but if you work on being built and being well-groomed, then you'll have more success than if you simply didn't care about improving yourself in other ways.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Uppland

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2014, 10:42:08 PM »

Well in 8th grade I was 5'2 and there were 4 different girls that had a crush on me. In high school I stopped growing at 5'5, and while I often got "I'd be so into you if you were taller" I was still successful in hooking up a few times. Later on in college when I studied abroad in Beijing, I had a threesome with a waitress and her friend in a closet at the restaurant after hours. They commented that I was short but they didn't seem to care because I was built and had hairy arms, which fascinated them for some reason lol.

Height is definitely a factor in how successful you are with girls but if you work on being built and being well-groomed, then you'll have more success than if you simply didn't care about improving yourself in other ways.

That sounds like fun. It's interesting that you were still considered short enough to varant a comment even in Beijing.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2014, 10:53:05 PM »

It's interesting that you were still considered short enough to varant a comment even in Beijing.

Well short for a white guy. It was right next to a college campus and a lot of study abroad students from Europe and the US were concentrated in the area.

KrP1

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2014, 11:22:31 PM »

i have problems to get girls at 5´5 . i dated some girls but a lot of others reject me because of my height. The girls i dated were girls that doesnt care a lot about height. but definitely is difficult to find them. at 5´7 is much more easy.
When i wear lifts that make me like a real 169cm tall i really notice it , and i dated girls a lot more easily.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2014, 11:56:18 PM »

i have problems to get girls at 5´5 . i dated some girls but a lot of others reject me because of my height. The girls i dated were girls that doesnt care a lot about height. but definitely is difficult to find them. at 5´7 is much more easy.
When i wear lifts that make me like a real 169cm tall i really notice it , and i dated girls a lot more easily.

169 cm is about how tall I am naturally, and I've never actually had a girl call me short. There was a female friend of mine who once did jokingly, but she was also about four inches taller than me.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Moubgf

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2014, 03:53:28 AM »

Its not hard, everybody can get a girlfriend.

BUT THE QUESTION IS.

You all know what i mean.

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2014, 04:05:39 AM »

Mexican women generally date short latino guys regardless of what you've heard. I've never seen one with a tall caucasian man so that's saying there is a chance. I guess it's just as hard as a caucasian male to get a hispanic female.
Starting height: 185.5cms Goal/ dream height:190-193cms!
Sitting height:94 cms Arm Length: 86.5 cms 
Leg length:104 cms Arm Span:191 cms
Tibia: 48 cms Femurs:55cms

Moubgf

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2014, 04:09:28 AM »

My cousin latina is together with a friend 5'9. So yeah....

But still no love for short guys which is the main focus for us.

ShortyMcShort

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2014, 04:19:31 AM »

Theres this guy at work who's about 163-165, not sure exactly since I never asked him. Anyway he has the hottest girlfriend at work who is a head taller than him with no shoes and 2 heads taller with heels. And honestly it looks so ridiculous when they go out clubbing or occasions where she wears high heels, she literally towers over him so so bad. Me and my other colleagues at work all talk about it when we see them together and subject is always "man she's hot and tall and he is short" or "how the hell did that happen!!!!"
Could you imagine what the wedding pictures would look like....?? Being short and going out with a girl that is 2 heads taller than you with heels is like dancing with your sister... it just doesnt look right lol

But you know what, it doesnt bother the guy one bit as he doesnt seem to be affected by it what so ever. He just laughs it off when the subject is brought up, whether its a "you're just jealous" type of laugh or he's just laughing to make it seem he doesnt care nobody knows.

Long story short he's banging one of the hottest chicks around at his height.... I'd put up some pictures but worry about copyright issues and he may or may not end up on here sometime in the future, you never know, and its also rude too so I wont. Take my word for it, this girl is a everyone would turn their heads and look if she walked down the street/10  ;D Absolute stunner, Im quite jealous actually but would never go out with someone that much taller than me, feels wrong and people will judge no matter what.

So to answer your question, its not impossible but its a challenge nonetheless. What he had going for him was that they had a lot in common and I mean ALOT ,not sure about his size down there though as I never checked ;)   

Uppland

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2014, 06:36:45 AM »

Does he have any tips, what is he like? Is he very handsome perhaps?

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2014, 06:46:19 AM »

My cousin latina is together with a friend 5'9. So yeah....

But still no love for short guys which is the main focus for us.

Is she full latina?are you Latino? I have a friend who's Moms peruvian and Dads white and her Baby Daddy is white so if that be the case that's not really saying much.

Smallguy

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2014, 09:21:54 AM »

So to answer your question, its not impossible but its a challenge nonetheless. What he had going for him was that they had a lot in common and I mean ALOT ,not sure about his size down there though as I never checked ;)

There are many facets to attraction other than just height alone. Height is just one aspect but does not provide the complete package. Women look for the complete package. Asking the question how hard is it for a short guy to find a GF is similar to asking a short girl, how hard is it to find a bf. Would you date a short woman who is less than 5'0, fat, ugly with a nasty personality? I wouldn't. But if she is short but is cute and rich, I would date her instantly.

Instead of staying home and looking at stats, you guys should go outside more and experience the real world. I have seen short guys picking up hot girls at the club all the time and it seem ridiculous. There was this guy who was 6'0 and was good-looking but he was socially awkward. He couldn't pick up anyone and just standed there like a wall flower all night long. But this other dude who was just 5'2, and he was bragging to me about how many girls he had picked up. He keeps attacking until he finally gets someone. So height is just one facet but is not the whole picture. Comparing two men, one who is tall and handsome but is inactive and the other short and ugly but is active and horny. The short and ugly guy will always win out and be able to pick up more girls due to the law of averages alone. If you want to pick up girls, my best advice to you is to attack.

Cajun, Canada's best PUA, is just 5'7. You can search him up on youtube.

I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2014, 09:22:37 AM »

The most important part is confidence. I had a few girlfriends when I was 165cm, no ugly ones of course  ;D. They didn't care about height at all, only some bitches care about that and most of the time they're insecure make-up monsters. When I started to worry about height I suddenly had problems with women. Because they don't like insecure men, like everyone. Even a really good looking, 5'11 (!!!), girl had such a big crush on me because I made her laugh and was well-groomed but I was too retarded to bang her because I wasted my time on forums like this ???

Just be confident and funny and of course don't be an  .

Uppland

« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2014, 09:24:06 AM »

There are many facets to attraction other than just height alone. Height is just one aspect but does not provide the complete package. Women look for the complete package. Asking the question how hard is it for a short guy to find a GF is similar to asking a short girl, how hard is it to find a bf. Would you date a short woman who is less than 5'0, fat, ugly with a nasty personality? I wouldn't. But if she is short but is cute and rich, I would date her instantly.

Instead of staying home and looking at stats, you guys should go outside more and experience the real world. I have seen short guys picking up hot girls at the club all the time and it seem ridiculous. There was this guy who was 6'0 and was good-looking but he was socially awkward. He couldn't pick up anyone and just stranded there like a wall flower all night long. But this other dude who was just 5'2, and he was bragging to me how many girls he had picked up. He keeps attacking until he finally gets someone. So height is just one facet but is not the whole. Comparing two men, one who is tall and handsome but is inactive and the other short and ugly but is active and horny. The short and ugly guy will always win out and be able to pick up more girls due to the law of averages alone. If you want to pick up girls, my best advice to you is to attack.

Cajun, Canada's best PUA, is just 5'7. You can search him up on youtube.

That's it man, healthy mindset.

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2014, 09:52:33 AM »

Mexican women generally date short latino guys regardless of what you've heard. I've never seen one with a tall caucasian man so that's saying there is a chance. I guess it's just as hard as a caucasian male to get a hispanic female.
I have to prove you wrong. Mexican women might indeed not care that much about height, BUT THEY DO CARE. I noticed it here in El Paso, where it is mainly made up of mexicans but living in an american society. A lot of them will seek tall guys, especially if they are african-american or caucasian.
5'1", 100 lbs

Uppland

« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2014, 10:07:10 AM »

I have to prove you wrong. Mexican women might indeed not care that much about height, BUT THEY DO CARE. I noticed it here in El Paso, where it is mainly made up of mexicans but living in an american society. A lot of them will seek tall guys, especially if they are african-american or caucasian.

But how tall are we talking? I think we all generally agree that all women prefer men taller than them, however being much taller is only a slight bonus surely?

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2014, 10:13:11 AM »

lol
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 10:37:00 AM by LittleWhiteMan »
5'1", 100 lbs

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2014, 10:14:33 AM »

But how tall are we talking? I think we all generally agree that all women prefer men taller than them, however being much taller is only a slight bonus surely?
Idk man probably 4-5 inches taller than them? Which is kind of dumb in my opinion. Height shouldn't be a limit on dating I would date a 6'5" girl as just as she was nice with me and knew how to satisfy me lol
5'1", 100 lbs

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2014, 10:19:45 AM »

Lol to the PUA example.

ShortyMcShort

« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2014, 02:37:49 PM »

Does he have any tips, what is he like? Is he very handsome perhaps?

What is he like? Rather boring if anything, not a party-goer or anything like that, more so the 9 to 5 type with a half decent car but nothing fancy.
Is he handsome? I'd say he is a 5/10 at best, facial features is average and I guess the height marks his score down somewhat. So no, not very handsome at all which further adds intrigue
He is asian, not sure which one and she is white. If anyone was curious

Not sure how they met, Im assuming through mutual friends or in their school days but he's in now and thats all that matters so good on him.
She does amateur modelling in her spare time, nothing too serious but the photoshoots that he shows us is yummy!!   :o

He's an inspiration if anything but its still so cringe worthy when I see them together especially when she is literally towering over him in heels so bad, she bends over to kiss him  ???

Uppland

« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2014, 03:14:10 PM »

What is he like? Rather boring if anything, not a party-goer or anything like that, more so the 9 to 5 type with a half decent car but nothing fancy.
Is he handsome? I'd say he is a 5/10 at best, facial features is average and I guess the height marks his score down somewhat. So no, not very handsome at all which further adds intrigue

Not sure how they met, Im assuming through mutual friends or in their school days but he's in now and thats all that matters so good on him.
She does amateur modelling in her spare time, nothing too serious but the photoshoots that he shows us is yummy!!   :o

He's an inspiration if anything but its still so cringe worthy when I see them together especially when she is literally towering over him in heels so bad, she bends over to kiss him  ???

He could be the new urban legend -like the midget casanova no women can resist.

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2014, 08:37:16 PM »

For some girls, being asian is what a they want haha. Even if they are short or ugly, just with the simple fact they are asian they might want them.
5'1", 100 lbs

goodlucktomylegs

« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2014, 12:16:52 AM »

For some girls, being asian is what a they want haha. Even if they are short or ugly, just with the simple fact they are asian they might want them.
ARE YOU DISCRISMINATION?

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2014, 01:48:18 AM »

5'1", 100 lbs

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2014, 02:12:13 AM »

Other than Asian women, I've never met any caucasian woman who wants to date an asian man. Most caucasian women that are with Asian men because they couldn't find a white man. The highest degree of hotness of a  white woman with an Asian man I've seen was a weak 7 and even then that's pushing it.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2014, 02:51:47 AM »

Other than Asian women, I've never met any caucasian woman who wants to date an asian man. Most caucasian women that are with Asian men because they couldn't find a white man. The highest degree of hotness of a  white woman with an Asian man I've seen was a weak 7 and even then that's pushing it.

There are more and more white women dating Asian men here in SoCal. They tend to really be into those Korean dramas or Japanese animation.

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2014, 03:14:44 AM »

There are more and more white women dating Asian men here in SoCal. They tend to really be into those Korean dramas or Japanese animation.

But are they 7s and above? I have only seen 9s and 10s white women with white men and occasionally Latino men. I'm a little bit superficial when it comes to women but most men are.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2014, 03:18:26 AM »

It is also important to remember that one is going to rarely see an asian man with a woman period, because Asians are only about 3% of the nation or less. That could be a reason why you don't seen many white women with Asian men.

Future space tycoon

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2014, 04:07:47 AM »

It is also important to remember that one is going to rarely see an asian man with a woman period, because Asians are only about 3% of the nation or less. That could be a reason why you don't seen many white women with Asian men.
It's because white men and black men are higher on the sexual pedestal. If you watch the media, you'll notice that most of the time asian men are the villains or the geeky nerdy guys that people scorn upon as for the white man is the hero and the virtuous one. Asian women are often potrayed as sex objects and more submissive giving the yellow fever to white men. I don't mind dating an Asian women but I don't go scoping out for one unlike what a lot of white men do.

theuprising

« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2014, 04:50:14 AM »

I think who dates who depends alot on where you live. In the country I live in and when I've been overseas the most common mixed couples I see are white men and Asian women. However in Washington D.C there were alot of black/white couples. In any case being taller does help meeting women but you need to have the other aspects of your life taken care of. E.g if you have a weird/off putting personality you'll still be alone at 6ft.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up