Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: How hard is it to get a girlfriend if you are short?  (Read 40937 times)

Ajax2thousand20

Re: How hard is it to get a girlfriend if you are short?
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2014, 05:56:56 AM »

I think who dates who depends alot on where you live. In the country I live in and when I've been overseas the most common mixed couples I see are white men and Asian women. However in Washington D.C there were alot of black/white couples. In any case being taller does help meeting women but you need to have the other aspects of your life taken care of. E.g if you have a weird/off putting personality you'll still be alone at 6ft.

It depends but it's also preference. I had an African American female friend who lived in China for a year and she did not date any men because she told me she "only dates black men" which is a typical attitude of women of that race. On an interracial dating stat, the majority of women of all races ideal partner was someone of the same race as them except for an Asian women who's ideal partner was white. An Asian man from Asia or USA is most likely going to marry an Asian woman as for an Asian woman is more likely to marry a white man. The rest of the human races are more likely going to marry someone of their own race ( and yes a black man is still more likely going to marry a black woman regardless of them increasing in interracial dating).
Starting height: 185.5cms Goal/ dream height:190-193cms!
Sitting height:94 cms Arm Length: 86.5 cms 
Leg length:104 cms Arm Span:191 cms
Tibia: 48 cms Femurs:55cms

ReadRothbard

« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2014, 09:11:32 AM »

It depends but it's also preference. I had an African American female friend who lived in China for a year and she did not date any men because she told me she "only dates black men" which is a typical attitude of women of that race. On an interracial dating stat, the majority of women of all races ideal partner was someone of the same race as them except for an Asian women who's ideal partner was white. An Asian man from Asia or USA is most likely going to marry an Asian woman as for an Asian woman is more likely to marry a white man. The rest of the human races are more likely going to marry someone of their own race ( and yes a black man is still more likely going to marry a black woman regardless of them increasing in interracial dating).

What the fk? Some women are so weird. I could care less the race of the woman I date. If she's hot and we click, I'm in. ;)
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2014, 09:50:31 AM »

What the f**k? Some women are so weird. I could care less the race of the woman I date. If she's hot and we click, I'm in. ;)

Yeah but women are usually the selector regardless of a mans height think about it. Your a female who's a 9 or 10 and you get to choose the man you date. You'd pick one to your racial/ ethnic preference, tall, got a good paying job (which is senior to height.) know martial arts who you gonna pick? Your not gonna pick a broke ass man who isn't your type it's common sense. Women get hit on by men everyday unless they are hideous so they are gonna pick the one they want because they could get the type since society puts pressure on men to approach women.

ShortyMcShort

« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2014, 11:19:00 AM »

In my home country there arent a lot of African Americans, I dont live in the States where they are a dime a dozen. In fact, I cant remember the last time I saw a black person.
Majority of people here are white, asian, middle eastern and islanders in that order, barely any Latinos and African Americans if any. African Americans are the minority so seeing a black and white interracial relationship is extremely new to me as I've never seen one.

It all comes down to preference, me personally I dont have a preference and dont understand the marry your own kind shenanigans.
Geography plays a part as well. In my home country dating a black man is probably on the bottom of every womans list, dating a black woman is rock bottom, no joke. Complete opposite of the USA where black men are the fad of the modern day

programdude

« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2014, 03:07:11 PM »

At 5 8 I never had a problem with getting women, and think that if you can't get a girl at around that height, chances are theres other things undesirable than your height. I do think thats around the cutoff where a lot of women will start judging and discounting someones worth heavily- Which is not to say that shorter guys can't get girls, they just need to have proportionately much stronger personalities/jobs/facial features etc.
Dr. Paley Patient- Surgery completed successfully on July 22nd
My Diary for those who want a real play by play to know what to expect:http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=733.0

Starting height: 5 8
End Height-:5 11 +

KrP1

« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2014, 03:37:26 PM »

At 5 8 I never had a problem with getting women, and think that if you can't get a girl at around that height, chances are theres other things undesirable than your height. I do think thats around the cutoff where a lot of women will start judging and discounting someones worth heavily- Which is not to say that shorter guys can't get girls, they just need to have proportionately much stronger personalities/jobs/facial features etc.

i agree with you, height is a serious problem when you are under 5´7, at 5´8 most girls wouldnt care about your height except they are 5´8 or more

programdude

« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2014, 09:43:46 PM »

Yeah, at 5 8 it just narrows your dating pool a bit since theres some girls your height or taller but its not like you are universally viewed as flawed, like what happens at shorter heights. Even at 5 8 I dated or hooked up with a few girls my height and one much taller.

Never once before my surgery did I feel like I needed it for success with women my height or under. I worry about guys who believe all their problems with dating come from height, and that 2-3 inches will fix them all, especially if their starting height is 5 8+. At lesser heights the gain will definitely help in that regard though.
Dr. Paley Patient- Surgery completed successfully on July 22nd
My Diary for those who want a real play by play to know what to expect:http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=733.0

Starting height: 5 8
End Height-:5 11 +

ReadRothbard

« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2014, 10:28:12 PM »

Especially if you are alpha as fk, being 5'6-5'7 won't tend to hurt your dating pool.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Smallguy

« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2014, 10:41:58 PM »

Majority of people here are white, asian, middle eastern and islanders in that order, barely any Latinos and African Americans if any. African Americans are the minority so seeing a black and white interracial relationship is extremely new to me as I've never seen one.

Shorty. Where do you live? Maybe we live in the same city.

It's because white men and black men are higher on the sexual pedestal. If you watch the media, you'll notice that most of the time asian men are the villains or the geeky nerdy guys that people scorn upon as for the white man is the hero and the virtuous one. Asian women are often potrayed as sex objects and more submissive giving the yellow fever to white men. I don't mind dating an Asian women but I don't go scoping out for one unlike what a lot of white men do.

Dude, I find your comment about racism really stupid. Most guys rely on being a part of a race to boost their ego are really pathetic to begin with. Not to mention a 186cm guy feeling short and insecure. I haven't met you but I can tell you that your height is probably not a factor on why you become a loser.

1. "Black/white men are raised on sexual pedestal." Are you a woman or gay? Moreover, if you watch western media, obviously, the intended audience is their own race. But if you watch Jap/Korean drama, those men are portrayed as dominant.

2. Your black female friend doesn't date the local in China for 1 year. I can't imagine any desirable woman holding up her pusssy for that long. But like I said, most people prefer their own race, including the asian local men.

3. I don't know where you got your stat. But most Asian women prefer asian first before seeking other race.

4. You don't see a Asian man with 9/10 type white woman. Yes, maybe you haven't met one. But unless this world is very racist, then I don't see why this isn't possible. A man of any race who possess the same qualities and traits should have the same opportunity as anybody else.

I find it amusing that someone could bring up racism this day and age. But from a guy who wants to be taller at 6'2, then I shouldn't be surprised. Unless you have an intelligent response, let's keep it at this.
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

ShortyMcShort

« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2014, 03:42:22 AM »

Sorry its a secret, would like to keep that private  ;D

1. "Black/white men are raised on sexual pedestal." Are you a woman or gay? Moreover, if you watch western media, obviously, the intended audience is their own race. But if you watch Jap/Korean drama, those men are portrayed as dominant.

Couldnt agree more, of course in western media the westerners play the 'good' guys and vice versa in asian media and any other place hence why I said geography also plays a little part in who you might or might not be interested in.

Of course if you live in a western country, particularly the US then odds are you prefer white or black men over asians and so forth since they are portrayed as the next best thing to come along since slice bread so naturally you'd want a slice.

If you were to go to an asian country then well you get the point... I've holidayed in Japan a few times now and never seen a black/Japanese couple ever, you see about the same amount of interracial relationships in Japan as you would see an asian/white couple in the States, not very often

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2014, 10:31:42 AM »

Sorry its a secret, would like to keep that private  ;D

Couldnt agree more, of course in western media the westerners play the 'good' guys and vice versa in asian media and any other place hence why I said geography also plays a little part in who you might or might not be interested in.

Of course if you live in a western country, particularly the US then odds are you prefer white or black men over asians and so forth since they are portrayed as the next best thing to come along since slice bread so naturally you'd want a slice.

If you were to go to an asian country then well you get the point... I've holidayed in Japan a few times now and never seen a black/Japanese couple ever, you see about the same amount of interracial relationships in Japan as you would see an asian/white couple in the States, not very often

Alot of asian women want to come to America to get a caucasian male but they are often stuck in their country so they have to get what they can.

Dude, I find your comment about racism really stupid. Most guys rely on being a part of a race to boost their ego are really pathetic to begin with. Not to mention a 186cm guy feeling short and insecure. I haven't met you but I can tell you that your height is probably not a factor on why you become a loser.

2. Your black female friend doesn't date the local in China for 1 year. I can't imagine any desirable woman holding up her pusssy for that long. But like I said, most people prefer their own race, including the asian local men.

3. I don't know where you got your stat. But most Asian women prefer asian first before seeking other race.

4. You don't see a Asian man with 9/10 type white woman. Yes, maybe you haven't met one. But unless this world is very racist, then I don't see why this isn't possible. A man of any race who possess the same qualities and traits should have the same opportunity as anybody else.

I find it amusing that someone could bring up racism this day and age. But from a guy who wants to be taller at 6'2, then I shouldn't be surprised. Unless you have an intelligent response, let's keep it at this.

Don't be jealous that I can get to my Dream height and you can't. I'm talking about in the media. They're are almost no if any movies that are American where the main character is asian. The asian men are often portrayed as the villians or the geeky losers. You don't need me to justify these stats look them up. You'll see that it's more common for an Asian female to marry a caucasian male. I'm sure it has been done that a 10/10 gorgeous white woman is with an Asian male but I've never seen it allthough they're very few women that look that good and %90+ of White women want and do marry non hispanic white men. But unless your Asian, I don't know why these stats and opinions would bother you.

« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2014, 11:00:16 AM »

Alot of asian women want to come to America to get a caucasian male but they are often stuck in their country so they have to get what they can.

Don't be jealous that I can get to my Dream height and you can't. I'm talking about in the media. They're are almost no if any movies that are American where the main character is asian. The asian men are often portrayed as the villians or the geeky losers. You don't need me to justify these stats look them up. You'll see that it's more common for an Asian female to marry a caucasian male. I'm sure it has been done that a 10/10 gorgeous white woman is with an Asian male but I've never seen it allthough they're very few women that look that good and %90+ of White women want and do marry non hispanic white men. But unless your Asian, I don't know why these stats and opinions would bother you.

You're such a pathetic loser, it's unreal...

ShortyMcShort

« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2014, 11:11:42 AM »

Based on what though? Your stereotypes? Lol...
Next you'll say all black men are murderers, rapist, drug dealers, jobless and etc...

You clearly missed the point I was trying to make about geography(your country) What you've just typed up are only what you see in your country, not everywhere else and last I checked America isnt the whole world, assuming you live in America

Western country - westerners = heroes
Asian country - asians = heroes
Simple concept really, so of course there are NO movies where the asian ethnic person is the hero.... if you live in a western country

It amazes me how this forum gets off topic so quickly lol  ;D
I was the one who brought this up since someone asked and my work colleague just happens to be asian and like I said dating a super hot white girl 2 heads taller than him, lucky bastard. Still dont know how he did it   >:(

Joel

« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2014, 08:00:00 PM »

You guys only want to have sex not even a girlfriend reading your posts.   Go to Germany and get the Iphone app called "pepper" the website is pepper.it say your in Germany and your zip code is google frankfurt zip code okay?   Really good looking girl on there name is Sinderlla about 180 euros an hour totally legal she's 163cm.   ERMAHGERD..  She's amazing by the way makes you feel awesome and then she like touches you and she hits all the spots exactly where they are like she is getting you hard then she goes down.   Oh man go to Germany and spend 5,000 Euros there and have sex with her and then another one she's like 180cm but she's really hot yea I would bang her to hell bang em both 400 euros an hour woohoo.   Go there for like MLK day and take off Friday. 

Okay here is what you should download the Ipad / iphone app from pepper.it then look for the girl named Elena and then the other one named Sinderlla Bang Sinderlla after your flight she lives in Frankfurt by the way.   Eelena is a lot taller but she is super hot walk around with her spend 5 hours being cool.   Sunday so you spent $1500 there and back for ticket fked Sinderlla for 2 hours that's 360 euros now your with elena she's 180 as well that's 720 euros.   Spend sunday banging both for one hour each then bang sinderlla till your flight leaves.   Go back to America make sure you come back with a fully pleasured penis go to work and stop worrying about women.   Try going to school in IT or English and come to Germany to teach that and have sex with Sinderlla every week and your totally going to love German live.   No one cares by the way they will even let you have sex in public in some places, and they also play along and the Germans love you but they are not total douche bags like in other countries.

5'5 manlet of peace

Joel

« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2014, 08:05:15 PM »

http://i.imgur.com/k12OzGe.png

That's the girl in Frankfurt

This is Elena the tall one but she has got something going on that you got to punish for real -__-
http://i.imgur.com/lkdG1Bu.png

Here is the second one I was talking about Elena

so yea do what I said get confident and live life.
5'5 manlet of peace

KrP1

« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2014, 08:48:46 PM »

thats what happens with short guys

Smallguy

« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2014, 11:16:34 PM »

KirP1 Thanks for the video. I can see this is how Ajax2020 goes about picking up girls. Nobody living in the civilized world in his right mind this day and age would walk up to a stranger, and in a cheap English accent, ask, "would you go out with me?" I understand this is intended to be a comedy gag, but at the end of the day, this 169cm kid would come home and blame his failure on his height. But as we can see, it's his lack of tactical skill that was his failure.

Here is Cajun, 5'7, picking up girls. For the losers who blame the world on his height, maybe you should consider improving your educational background and communication skill.

Don't be jealous that I can get to my Dream height and you can't.

I'm not jealous of your dream height as I never want to be that high. But there is something seriously flawed in your thinking or maybe you are trying to be sarcastic. However, I have yet to discover your sense of humour. If what you wrote is really what you believed, then you should really need to seek psychiatrist help.

I have. People who were 6'2" plus would stick there tongue at me in high school and it really upset me. My sister would call me short at 6'1" and would get angry at me and say "Your 6'1"!" When all I would do is exaggerate my height by 1" stupid inch like as if I was some guy who was caught stealing and needed to tell the truth! But it's safe to say %100 of people doing cosmetic ll are suffering from height disphoria and will see a psychologist. I think they are doing an evaluation to see if one will survive the process and are already aware that these people have height dysphoria. I have never been institutionalized due to my height so I should be okayed to do ll but have been institutionalized due to other things in life.

Dude... I don't really need to write a lengthy post on why being 6'1 or 6'2 is not short. Maybe you are trying to be sarcastic but I have yet to discover your sense of humour. And you have also been institutionalized. Maybe that explains it.

But hey... if you have just one sensible reason on why you want to be taller, we're all here to support one another on achieving our goal. Otherwise, sorry, but no one will take your comment seriously. Others will see you as an eTroll or eBrag or eTard.

Joel There is no fun in hiring someone for sex... not to mention laying in bed with a woman who only lays there for your money. It's just like cheating on a test. You haven't achieve anything and you can't brag to your friends about your accomplishment. Seduction is about overcoming a challenge and reducing your opponent resistance (in this case, a girl) and taking away her most precious.

Shorty Well said. I fully agreed.

I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #48 on: November 28, 2014, 11:21:28 PM »

You're such a cool guy who speaks the truth it's great

Thank you I know.

Based on what though? Your stereotypes? Lol...
Next you'll say all black men are murderers, rapist, drug dealers, jobless and etc...

You clearly missed the point I was trying to make about geography(your country) What you've just typed up are only what you see in your country, not everywhere else and last I checked America isnt the whole world, assuming you live in America

Western country - westerners = heroes
Asian country - asians = heroes
Simple concept really, so of course there are NO movies where the asian ethnic person is the hero.... if you live in a western country

It amazes me how this forum gets off topic so quickly lol  ;D
I was the one who brought this up since someone asked and my work colleague just happens to be asian and like I said dating a super hot white girl 2 heads taller than him, lucky bastard. Still dont know how he did it   >:(

Yeah I know. What I'm saying is you'll watch movies in the american media where the protagonist is white and the villain is asian but In asian movies it's always an Asian guy against an Asian guy.
As for black men, a lot do have a rep for doing criminal activity not all but if they are acting hostile then I'll assume that the person is probably someone who is dangerous to be around. Of course in other countries the protagonist isn't a white guy cause there are no white people to begin with to watch the movies.

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #49 on: November 28, 2014, 11:30:36 PM »

KirP1 Thanks for the video. I can see this is how Ajax2020 goes about picking up girls. Nobody living in the civilized world in his right mind this day and age would walk up to a stranger, and in a cheap English accent, ask, "would you go out with me?" I understand this is intended to be a comedy gag, but at the end of the day, this 169cm kid would come home and blame his failure on his height. But as we can see, it's his lack of tactical skill that was his failure.

Here is Cajun, 5'7, picking up girls. For the losers who blame the world on his height, maybe you should consider improving your educational background and communication skill.

I'm not jealous of your dream height as I never want to be that high. But there is something seriously flawed in your thinking or maybe you are trying to be sarcastic. However, I have yet to discover your sense of humour. If what you wrote is really what you believed, then you should really need to seek psychiatrist help.

Dude... I don't really need to write a lengthy post on why being 6'1 or 6'2 is not short. Maybe you are trying to be sarcastic but I have yet to discover your sense of humour. And you have also been institutionalized. Maybe that explains it.

But hey... if you have just one sensible reason on why you want to be taller, we're all here to support one another on achieving our goal. Otherwise, sorry, but no one will take your comment seriously.

I can't believe you believe in that PUA crap. There is no proof PUA works. The PUA instructors just walk around claiming their method works and hire women to support them and pay them next to nothing. It's no different than an owner of a company hires people and paying them next to nothing to be their employee.

I said several times before that my ll is arbitrary. Allthough my parents would do stupid   to me in regards to it cause I grew really fast and ended up being a lot shorter than I expected. I was uncomfortable with how fast I grew but slowed down at about 15 and finished at 16 allthough it's very common for boys to finish growing at 16. I may have dramatized my reason for CLL a bit but I hated being so tall when I was young. I want to be at least 6'2" which I'm not far from but probably gonna aim for 6'3" with Salameh but I doubt I'll be able to pay him in full so I'll probably have to find a way o finance the operation.

Smallguy

« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2014, 12:04:33 AM »

Ajax2thousnd20

Yeah, I partly agree with you. Some stuffs are crap... like how they mention that you have to act like a stuck-up and high-class... and some even goes as far as to tell you to treat women like  t so that they will fall in love with you. Well, some PUAs are tall and good-looking to begin with, so they can pull off something which no short man can pull off. But for us, guys who are shorter than 5'9 and broke, it's a lot harder for us to act like stuck-up and high-class before someone discover that we have nothing to back up our confident.

Well, in general, you have to pick and choose what stuffs work for you. I agree with acting confident and having good social skills.. but being a stuck-up and putting women down won't work for me.

I said several times before that my ll is arbitrary.

So your reason for your life-changing decision to pursue LL is arbitrary. The last time I check up the arbitrary in the dictionary - the meaning is randomness or happens by chance. So you wants to do LL by random. That doesn't make sense for me but it may make sense for other people.

I think 6'2 is already a bit too tall for the club in my city. Most girls are from 5'0 to 5'6. Being that much taller would actually scare them away. But everyone is different. Anyway, I'm in the same boat as you financially. So maybe we may have the same choice for LL doctors.

Yeah I know. What I'm saying is you'll watch movies in the american media where the protagonist is white and the villain is asian but In asian movies it's always an Asian guy against an Asian guy.
As for black men, a lot do have a rep for doing criminal activity not all but if they are acting hostile then I'll assume that the person is probably someone who is dangerous to be around. Of course in other countries the protagonist isn't a white guy cause there are no white people to begin with to watch the movies.

I don't like to bring up racism. My roommate in India was also black and I was completely safe. No crime every happenned to me. Also, I don't want to be an advocate for Asians as I also think some Asian men are a bit too effeminated. It's not unusual for Asian men in Korea, Japan and China to be putting on make-up. That puts me off. But to balance your comment, there are the youtube videos below where an Asian man is the star. This is really rare but I think that anyone who is hard-working enough and has talent can always make it up to the top regardless of his height and race.

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2014, 05:26:48 AM »

I mean arbitrary as a personal preference. I know anything more than 6'2" is gonna diminish returns from women. As for my comment about asian men as heroes and white men as antagonists they're are always exceptions but it's the general rule in American or asian media.
Some women like feminine features on men actually quite a bit do but only in the face not really in the body. The PUA thing is garbage. Ask any man who has a 9 or a 10 if they got her by using PUA techniques and the answer will always be no unless he's a PUA of course. It's a huge world out there and a lot of women aren't looking for an alpha male. I do claim 6'2" and wear lifts and have taken my shoes off and %0 of people have questioned it so I'm not worried of being caught. I think my ll quest is probably based on family issues to be honest. I do have trouble getting dates with women but I seriously doubt that my height neurosis is the reason. I think I need more activities where I can meet women but I really want a Mexican girlfriend and am a bit frustrated because a lot of them seem to date Mexican and black men. I'm really not an mentally ill person I just have unresolved issues with family and people off the past who upset me.

Shortie

« Reply #52 on: December 01, 2014, 06:07:42 PM »

Very easy for me here the accent and the looks help , I have slept with over 52 girls , whites aisans and Latinos , never black girls tho I regret 7 of them not cuz they are fat cuz I was drunk and they weren't very cute I would not fk them if I was  sober , having gf is very easy I have dumped 2 this year and I don't want anymore I get board fast .

Shortie

« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2014, 06:25:08 PM »

Shortie

« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2014, 06:27:18 PM »

Shortie

« Reply #55 on: December 01, 2014, 06:29:31 PM »

Shortie

« Reply #56 on: December 01, 2014, 06:33:17 PM »

fkn 3 at the same time , 1white girl 25 blonde,  two 19 years old Latinos one of them at least 9.5 she is really hot .

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #57 on: December 01, 2014, 07:31:32 PM »

Why'd you have to do like 5 posts on this? And we have no validation who actually sent those texts.

Shortie

« Reply #58 on: December 01, 2014, 07:39:07 PM »

Cuz I can , and u can believe it's fake if that would make u feel better

Shortie

« Reply #59 on: December 01, 2014, 07:43:11 PM »

Gichelu

« Reply #60 on: December 01, 2014, 07:48:52 PM »

Stop posting pictures of me and my girlfriend, Shortie!
The world is a diagonal. I am the balancing point.

Shortie

« Reply #61 on: December 01, 2014, 07:56:39 PM »

Lol I thought u wouldn't tell bro
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up