Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: How hard is it to get a girlfriend if you are short?  (Read 40945 times)

Shortie

Re: How hard is it to get a girlfriend if you are short?
« Reply #62 on: December 01, 2014, 07:56:39 PM »

Lol I thought u wouldn't tell bro

Shortie

« Reply #63 on: December 01, 2014, 08:09:20 PM »

Mexican women generally date short latino guys regardless of what you've heard. I've never seen one with a tall caucasian man so that's saying there is a chance. I guess it's just as hard as a caucasian male to get a hispanic female.
this is the most stupid thing I ever heard in my entire life cuz I see that everyday , my roommate is 5'10 white and he bangs Latinos all the time

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #64 on: December 01, 2014, 09:00:35 PM »

I never said they were fake you illiterate moron. I said there's no way to validate them. I don't care post 1000000 stories on white guys getting latina women, I'm just saying I've almost never seen a fine Mexican female with a caucasian male in my experience. Seen several Latino men white women. Most the time they were 6s and below and it was extremely rare to see them with White men.
Starting height: 185.5cms Goal/ dream height:190-193cms!
Sitting height:94 cms Arm Length: 86.5 cms 
Leg length:104 cms Arm Span:191 cms
Tibia: 48 cms Femurs:55cms

Shortie

« Reply #65 on: December 01, 2014, 09:35:04 PM »

I never said they were fake you illiterate moron. I said there's no way to validate them. I don't care post 1000000 stories on white guys getting latina women, I'm just saying I've almost never seen a fine Mexican female with a caucasian male in my experience. Seen several Latino men white women. Most the time they were 6s and below and it was extremely rare to see them with White men.
hahahaa

Smallguy

« Reply #66 on: December 04, 2014, 09:32:16 PM »

Shortie

Wow, you really did answered the OP original question.

If you have a chance, you should write a diary detailing your adventure and pre-LL experience.

I just saw the pictures you posted. A girl by the name of Penny asked you if she could come over to "fk you." Geez, what kind of woman name herself Penny these days and offered to sleep with you. You are one lucky guy. Good job bro!
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

Shortie

« Reply #67 on: December 05, 2014, 02:06:52 AM »

I will try bro btw her name is Ashley , penny is a nick name I choosed for her  due to a funny story happend with her before , and for her asking me to fk cuz I fked her before and she liked it . What I am trying to say it's not really hard to have sex with beautiful women at 5'7 or even having a beautiful girl friend , height does matter but not much as most of people say here. U must really have a good game to get women even at 6'2

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #68 on: December 05, 2014, 03:07:21 AM »

Getting a girlfriend can be extremely difficult if you don't have friends or social proof.
You don't need "game" or "PUA skills" to get one. I don't know if I said it before in this thread
but the best way to get a girl of any kind is to do an recreational activity in your community and make friends with the people around it then they'll introduce you to women they know. College is another great place but really you should just focus on having a great time and women will follow.

kunta kinte

« Reply #69 on: December 05, 2014, 11:22:29 AM »

Shortie

Wow, you really did answered the OP original question.

If you have a chance, you should write a diary detailing your adventure and pre-LL experience.

I just saw the pictures you posted. A girl by the name of Penny asked you if she could come over to "f**k you." Geez, what kind of woman name herself Penny these days and offered to sleep with you. You are one lucky guy. Good job bro!

not sure if srs or sarcastic. lol

ReadRothbard

« Reply #70 on: December 05, 2014, 04:53:46 PM »

Srs?

Here comes the ll misc crew lol
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Uppland

« Reply #71 on: December 05, 2014, 06:06:05 PM »

What's going on in this thread?

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #72 on: December 05, 2014, 09:43:36 PM »

What's going on in this thread?

All threads drift away. At this point get legit answer from one member. The rest
will just hear the sound of their voice.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #73 on: December 06, 2014, 12:49:07 AM »

Just like that horrible thread I started on old forum . It was awful.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

heightincreaser

• Visitor
« Reply #74 on: December 09, 2014, 09:44:26 AM »

Depends on your social circle and personality. If you are a short and musical guy, then your height won't be much of a drawback. However, if you are short and  macho guy, then your height is a serious drawback. It is all about the total package, and most importantly cohesion.

zhent

• Visitor
« Reply #75 on: December 24, 2014, 02:40:25 AM »

I'm 5'8ish. I shrink to 5'7.5 at evening but I'm 5'8 in morning / with shoes on. I found out few things with regards to romance/relationships.

1-Shorter the girl is more likely she will be more obsessed about height. Girls 5'6 and above were less caring about my height than say girls below 5'3, 5'4 (Ironically I also prefer tall women, as all humans want to create offspring in the middle)

2-Having been to both sides of being very fit/muscular and obese, I would say that short guys do not have the luxury of being unfit/ungroomed. And there are tremendous differences between being fit / well groomed and being the opposite. Being short kinda exaggerates all your negative traits. I found out that for women a fat short guy is far more repulsive than a fat tall guy. 

3-I find it easy to get laid, hook up, but  I had struggle in relationships. And my height was always one issue, if not the main. I'ma quite a serious  and untalkative person so I can't attribute my success in getting laid to my personality, and it mostly happened in environments where physical attractiveness reigned over personal charm (Clubs, Frat Parties etc) What I think is this: If a girl likes you she will dismiss your height for the short term. If she likes blondes and you are blonde, if you are her type, if she finds you cute etc etc and it will only be a "casual thing" she will likely ignore your height. I'm sure there were plenty of women who did not find me attractive solely on my height but still that did not prevented me from having fun with women. Being fit also helped a lot.

4-Where my height prevented me was  in relationships.  In almost every serious relationship I had, my height come into discussion more than once. I never even had a height obsession  before my first serious relationship (which was after few hookups). In relationships you become a status symbol for the women you are dating, she will show you off to her friends (which will regularly talk how short you are and/or how tall their bf is) and to her parents (sometimes they too will join in the banter). After my break ups (some good / some very bad) I asked either to my ex or to her friends etc about what did she find bad about me, and in all instances my height come into the question.

Of course height is an attractive trait for women but I think if you are just into having sex your height will be much less of an issue than if you are searching for a serious relationship. You get an easy pass on your height by being a boytoy/fkbuddy than being a boy friend.
   Some might say this is anecdotal, and I would agree but I also find out many other fellow short guys (Not short short but still shorter than average, I would say guys between 5'6-5'9 ) had struggles in relationships. My family/friends say that "If your girlfriend cares more about your height than you personality etc etc, then you shouldn't date with her in first place", but It does not start like that, I think they ignore the height issue at first as in a hook up but after few weeks, (also with constant peer pressure) they kinda think "I can do better" and began fall out in love with you.

TL/DR :  I found  out that hooking up with women in short term far more easier than having a long term relationship.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #76 on: January 07, 2015, 04:16:49 AM »

I'm the macho short guy. fk the musical  .

Future space tycoon

Outgrown

• "Long enough to touch the ground" -Abraham Lincoln
« Reply #77 on: January 07, 2015, 04:18:15 AM »

Not hard at all, the only question should be how hard is it to keep her from getting snatched.
5"6 and proud

ReadRothbard

« Reply #78 on: January 07, 2015, 04:59:07 AM »

I'm 5'8ish. I shrink to 5'7.5 at evening but I'm 5'8 in morning / with shoes on. I found out few things with regards to romance/relationships.

1-Shorter the girl is more likely she will be more obsessed about height. Girls 5'6 and above were less caring about my height than say girls below 5'3, 5'4 (Ironically I also prefer tall women, as all humans want to create offspring in the middle)

2-Having been to both sides of being very fit/muscular and obese, I would say that short guys do not have the luxury of being unfit/ungroomed. And there are tremendous differences between being fit / well groomed and being the opposite. Being short kinda exaggerates all your negative traits. I found out that for women a fat short guy is far more repulsive than a fat tall guy. 

3-I find it easy to get laid, hook up, but  I had struggle in relationships. And my height was always one issue, if not the main. I'ma quite a serious  and untalkative person so I can't attribute my success in getting laid to my personality, and it mostly happened in environments where physical attractiveness reigned over personal charm (Clubs, Frat Parties etc) What I think is this: If a girl likes you she will dismiss your height for the short term. If she likes blondes and you are blonde, if you are her type, if she finds you cute etc etc and it will only be a "casual thing" she will likely ignore your height. I'm sure there were plenty of women who did not find me attractive solely on my height but still that did not prevented me from having fun with women. Being fit also helped a lot.

4-Where my height prevented me was  in relationships.  In almost every serious relationship I had, my height come into discussion more than once. I never even had a height obsession  before my first serious relationship (which was after few hookups). In relationships you become a status symbol for the women you are dating, she will show you off to her friends (which will regularly talk how short you are and/or how tall their bf is) and to her parents (sometimes they too will join in the banter). After my break ups (some good / some very bad) I asked either to my ex or to her friends etc about what did she find bad about me, and in all instances my height come into the question.

Of course height is an attractive trait for women but I think if you are just into having sex your height will be much less of an issue than if you are searching for a serious relationship. You get an easy pass on your height by being a boytoy/fkbuddy than being a boy friend.
   Some might say this is anecdotal, and I would agree but I also find out many other fellow short guys (Not short short but still shorter than average, I would say guys between 5'6-5'9 ) had struggles in relationships. My family/friends say that "If your girlfriend cares more about your height than you personality etc etc, then you shouldn't date with her in first place", but It does not start like that, I think they ignore the height issue at first as in a hook up but after few weeks, (also with constant peer pressure) they kinda think "I can do better" and began fall out in love with you.

TL/DR :  I found  out that hooking up with women in short term far more easier than having a long term relationship.

I don't think anyone would make fun of my height to me, besides for a few morons. Man or woman, I'd break their nose.

Future space tycoon

TomD

• Private
« Reply #79 on: January 07, 2015, 06:12:01 AM »

Unless we are a 4ft midgit or elephant man ugly, we have no problem getting laid.

I could get laid every single day if I wanted to...........provided I stooped to a certain level .

Relationships are the key. The woman has to introduce you to her friends, and then her family and then consider shrimp children who will be mocked.

Black guys used to have the hardest time with this. They could nail alll kinds of white chicks but as soon as their family called, they denied that they were dating the guy.

Outgrown

« Reply #80 on: January 13, 2015, 12:21:08 AM »

This made me cry a little
5"6 and proud

ReadRothbard

« Reply #81 on: January 13, 2015, 01:05:46 AM »

This made me cry a little

Yeah, I saw that. But, come on, we are all aware that some women are phucking retarded. I mean, rejecting a good looking dude because he is short is like a guy rejecting a hot young lady with a nice ass because her boobs are too small. There are always morons in the world.

Future space tycoon

Outgrown

« Reply #82 on: January 13, 2015, 01:36:08 AM »

Yeah, I saw that. But, come on, we are all aware that some women are phucking retarded. I mean, rejecting a good looking dude because he is short is like a guy rejecting a hot young lady with a nice ass because her boobs are too small. There are always morons in the world.

Exactly, then that "woman" is not worth it. If we are to discriminate against the amount of tissue on her chest, or the amount of bone cells on he's legs, then we wouldn't be born short.

Nothing but brainless teenagers.
5"6 and proud

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #83 on: January 13, 2015, 08:22:20 AM »

rejecting a good looking dude because he is short is like a guy rejecting a young lady because she is FAT.

girls wont date midgets, men wont date obese women. deal with it.
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

Moubgf

« Reply #84 on: January 13, 2015, 11:51:34 AM »

Midgets my ass. We are more proportionate and put together than those tall people who luckily had the wingspan to cover up their 75% leg length ratio.

If there was no discrimination id stay the way i am now 100%. Being tall is frikking horsey.

KrP1

« Reply #85 on: January 13, 2015, 01:17:59 PM »

it depends on how short you are, if your are under 5´7 is really dificult if you are 5´7 or taller then it will be not so dificult

ReadRothbard

« Reply #86 on: January 13, 2015, 04:30:26 PM »

I'd say it's something like this:
(Average looking face and body)
5'5-5'7-More difficult
5'7-5'9-Slightly more difficult

(Good-looking with great body, alpha personality)
5'5-5'7-slightly easier
5'7-5'9-easy

Future space tycoon

TomD

• Private
« Reply #87 on: January 13, 2015, 04:32:00 PM »

No. Rejecting a good looking guy because he is short is the same as us rejecting a pretty girl because she is noticeably overweight.

The boob thing is equivalent to penis size.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #88 on: January 13, 2015, 05:13:02 PM »

I disagree. I mean, there are a good chunk of Hollywood male sex symbols whom are short or have been short. There are short male strippers. There are no overweight Hollywood female sex symbols, nor have there ever been. There are no fat female strippers outside of some really, really shady clubs. I mean, Zac Efron and Josh Hutcherson are 5'7 and 5'5 respectively, and both dudes instantly wet panties on sight.

Oh, and there is no such thing as a pretty overweight woman. Being overweight as a woman = repulsive and unattractive beyond redemption.

Future space tycoon

GeTs

« Reply #89 on: January 13, 2015, 05:21:45 PM »

I'd say it's something like this:
(Average looking face and body)
5'5-5'7-More difficult
5'7-5'9-Slightly more difficult

(Good-looking with great body, alpha personality)
5'5-5'7-slightly easier
5'7-5'9-easy
I have never seen an alpha personality at 5'9

GeTs

« Reply #90 on: January 13, 2015, 05:22:59 PM »

I disagree. I mean, there are a good chunk of Hollywood male sex symbols whom are short or have been short. There are short male strippers. There are no overweight Hollywood female sex symbols, nor have there ever been. There are no fat female strippers outside of some really, really shady clubs. I mean, Zac Efron and Josh Hutcherson are 5'7 and 5'5 respectively, and both dudes instantly wet panties on sight.

Oh, and there is no such thing as a pretty overweight woman. Being overweight as a woman = repulsive and unattractive beyond redemption.
they only appeal 16 y old teens

ReadRothbard

« Reply #91 on: January 13, 2015, 05:33:26 PM »

I'm alpha as fk at 5'7, so there's that.

Future space tycoon

ReadRothbard

« Reply #92 on: January 13, 2015, 05:34:26 PM »

Which means something--because 16-year-old girls are much more shallow than any other demographic.

Future space tycoon
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up