Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Most people blantantly lie about their height.  (Read 36664 times)

Uppland

Re: Most people blantantly lie about their height.
« Reply #62 on: December 10, 2014, 04:01:58 PM »

This is from 2003-2006, so you could see why I think that 10 years later the average for 18-20 year olds has gone up to at least 181. Also when you go to parties the average height goes up even more because on average shorter people are less popular and stay in more. Sorry if I hit any tickle bones but I just want everyone to know the truth and not be deluded.

Here is a an earlier post when I disputed someone else who made the same claim without any facts to back it up:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--This is inaccurate the average height in developed countries has risen since the beginning of the 20th centuray at a rate of about 1CM every decade. That increase slowed down in the 1980's to about a fifth of the speed. For example the swedish average of 20-29 year olds was 180CM in 1980 and 181CM in 2011. There is not enough data yet to say if that increase has stopped completely or continues to rise at a slow rate of about 1CM every 30-40 years.

Most statisticians agree that it won't go above 183CM at most but it's more probable that it stabilizes between 181-182CM. After that it may shrink or remain no one knows. The only country that hasn't experinced a slowdown in growth rate is the netherlands hence why they are the tallest nation on earth. However it is very unlikely that the average will exceed 185CM naturally as stature above that height is incresingly detremental to individual health.

If I had to guess I'd say most populations will reach an average of 177-183CM if given sufficient acess to health care and nutrition.

To put these numbers in a realistic context: Statistically an average of 181 mean that 97,8% of the population will be within 2 standard deviations (7CM) of the mean i.e roughly 98% of all swedes are below 195CM and 68,2% are between 176CM and 188CM. If I were 190CM I'd be taller or equal in height to about 9 out of 10 swedes.
So how tall is tall? I would say 85th percentile or "top 15%" which is about 187CM or more.--

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #63 on: December 10, 2014, 06:26:38 PM »

Imagine if Tom cruise was 6'0, he'd be better than dicaprio

DiCaprio isn't 6'0".

Starting height: 185.5cms Goal/ dream height:190-193cms!
Sitting height:94 cms Arm Length: 86.5 cms 
Leg length:104 cms Arm Span:191 cms
Tibia: 48 cms Femurs:55cms

GeTs

« Reply #64 on: December 10, 2014, 06:32:25 PM »

Shortie

« Reply #65 on: December 10, 2014, 06:39:18 PM »

My phone acting crazy on me

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #66 on: December 10, 2014, 06:47:37 PM »

Do you all wake up in the morning thinking about height everyday 24/7 ? What kind of life is this ? Specially the people who are  over 5'8 and post on here more than anyone else ? Don't you all have jobs , life , girl friends , etc ! ... And yes I come here but only to fun news about LL , it never cross my mind what is the perfect height , what women gonna like , what height would stop me from feeling like a little bitch around taller men , u gonna be a little bitch even if u become 6'7 around other men .

Nope. By the time I have my 4-5cm lengthening, I'll be thinking of other things.

Shortie

« Reply #67 on: December 10, 2014, 06:51:21 PM »

So u gonna wait till u gain 4 cm and think about other things , thx for proving my point Adios .

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #68 on: December 10, 2014, 07:08:46 PM »

So u gonna wait till u gain 4 cm and think about other things , thx for proving my point Adios .

No. Gonna enjoy the moment of life. But it is gonna be on my mind but need to save $15-20k for a indian doctor so might as well enjoy life in the meanwhile.

Shortie

« Reply #69 on: December 10, 2014, 07:12:26 PM »

U not gonna enjoy ur life if you are here all the time noway , I only come here during work hours cuz I don't do much at work I own the business but after work I never come here or this website cross my mind been busy is a good thing specially for us .

GeTs

« Reply #70 on: December 10, 2014, 07:52:50 PM »

U not gonna enjoy ur life if you are here all the time noway , I only come here during work hours cuz I don't do much at work I own the business but after work I never come here or this website cross my mind been busy is a good thing specially for us .
good for u

Uppland

« Reply #71 on: December 10, 2014, 09:39:50 PM »

Easier said than done I'm afraid

Smallguy

« Reply #72 on: December 11, 2014, 02:54:41 AM »

Yeah I'm in the same boat. Allthough I feel like I'm getting to old for some youngster women so I may need to look for women in different places. Gonna probably go to Vegas sometime next year or Latin America to look for women.

You're only 28! The golden age for men is around 28-40. This is when men fully bloom in wisdom and maturity. Have you thought of working up your skincare routine so save yourself up for LL? After LL, you can start pursuing your lofty goals of hitting on latino women. Asian women can be curvy too if you hit on the right one.

Imagine if Tom cruise was 6'0, he'd be better than dicaprio

He's already better than Dicaprio. Isn't Tom Cruise the highest paid actor in history? (check the link below) He wouldn't be as successful if it weren't for his height. He got a tremendous support from the short-sympathetic people and the short-community despite his lacklustre acting ability.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest_paid_film_actors
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #73 on: December 11, 2014, 03:37:12 AM »

You're only 28! The golden age for men is around 28-40. This is when men fully bloom in wisdom and maturity. Have you thought of working up your skincare routine so save yourself up for LL? After LL, you can start pursuing your lofty goals of hitting on latino women. Asian women can be curvy too if you hit on the right one.

He's already better than Dicaprio. Isn't Tom Cruise the highest paid actor in history? (check the link below) He wouldn't be as successful if it weren't for his height. He got a tremendous support from the short-sympathetic people and the short-community despite his lacklustre acting ability.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest_paid_film_actors

What does skin care have to do with LL? I do get pedicures once a month but no face masks. I hit on Latina women all the time. I'm a little bit into the club scene because that's where women look the hottest allthough again I'm being unrealistic, most women look their best at the club/bar because they are looking to get laid themselves.

Smallguy

« Reply #74 on: December 11, 2014, 04:31:37 AM »

What does skin care have to do with LL? I do get pedicures once a month but no face masks. I hit on Latina women all the time. I'm a little bit into the club scene because that's where women look the hottest allthough again I'm being unrealistic, most women look their best at the club/bar because they are looking to get laid themselves.

Everything actually.. if your goal is to hit on women. Girls care about your face as much as your body if not even more.

The most shocking moment of my LL experience wasn't the part when I found out my gf was cheating on me back home.. it was when this guy who is also from California who lengthened 10cm told me his real age. I was going to call him uncle (asian etiquette). But he told me he was only 25! But he looked like he was in his 40s with face full of wrinkles, beard and long hair. I had a stupefied look on my face. He thought I was impressed by his 10cm. I thought even if he is now taller than Dr. Sarin (5'11) he wouldn't get any girls when he come back home.

Limb lengthening is a very stressful process and will accelerate your age. Not only the pain, the experience couple with all the pain medication you will be taking - all of this will wreck a havoc on your liver and make you age prematurely. A lot of guys don't know but when I see their Facebook photos before LL and after LL, they look way older.

I'm not being gay but I just happen to have a good understanding of women. Women cares about the face just as much as the body. A lot of men at my gym disagree with me. They think that only the body matters. They take steroid and have leathery skin. But they are also the same guys who only hang out with every other guys at the gym every day.

Actually, I'm trying to save up for my next LL. I find that if you put your mind on your LL goal, you will save up much faster. If I don't go on this website, I will likely go outside and spend more money.

Here is a an earlier post when I disputed someone else who made the same claim without any facts to back it up:

I know. That's why I don't bother disputing with anyone here. They just saying whatever without any backup. I always have backup for my claims. That's why I know that I am right.
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #75 on: December 11, 2014, 05:21:35 AM »

Everything actually.. if your goal is to hit on women. Girls care about your face as much as your body if not even more.

The most shocking moment of my LL experience wasn't the part when I found out my gf was cheating on me back home.. it was when this guy who is also from California who lengthened 10cm told me his real age. I was going to call him uncle (asian etiquette). But he told me he was only 25! But he looked like he was in his 40s with face full of wrinkles, beard and long hair. I had a stupefied look on my face. He thought I was impressed by his 10cm. I thought even if he is now taller than Dr. Sarin (5'11) he wouldn't get any girls when he come back home.

Limb lengthening is a very stressful process and will accelerate your age. Not only the pain, the experience couple with all the pain medication you will be taking - all of this will wreck a havoc on your liver and make you age prematurely. A lot of guys don't know but when I see their Facebook photos before LL and after LL, they look way older.

I'm not being gay but I just happen to have a good understanding of women. Women cares about the face just as much as the body. A lot of men at my gym disagree with me. They think that only the body matters. They take steroid and have leathery skin. But they are also the same guys who only hang out with every other guys at the gym every day.

Actually, I'm trying to save up for my next LL. I find that if you put your mind on your LL goal, you will save up much faster. If I don't go on this website, I will likely go outside and spend more money.

I know. That's why I don't bother disputing with anyone here. They just saying whatever without any backup. I always have backup for my claims. That's why I know that I am right.

Is Sarin 5'11"? He doesn't look it but then again I have nothing to compare him with. I'm only doing 4-5cms with LON so I don't think I'll age to quick but then again I don't want to get cky with this procedure. According to 1 member, I can get out significantly quicker doing 4cms over 5+ cms. But anyway if you know women so well how come you never see a Mexican female (assuming your from USA) white men? A lot of women do care about good looking men but most men are not tall and good looking so they settle on what they can get a hold of.

Uppland

« Reply #76 on: December 11, 2014, 02:56:14 PM »

What's that now? Are you sure about that, does it happen to everyone, how bad is it, should I give up on my dreams of being taller?

goodlucktomylegs

« Reply #77 on: December 11, 2014, 11:52:52 PM »

What's that now? Are you sure about that, does it happen to everyone, how bad is it, should I give up on my dreams of being taller?
Dont be worry my friend, you should consult all of this stuff  with your doctor. IF you gave up ,you would be sorry for your life forever

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #78 on: December 12, 2014, 01:28:15 AM »

I think he's trying to talk us out of doing ll. Allthough your body would probably correct the aging process depending on how much you lengthen. Stick to 3-5cms and you'll be fine and maybe 7.5 max.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #79 on: December 13, 2014, 03:14:03 AM »

I think the "aging" of CLL is temporary and most likely due to many sleepless nights and stress. Once you're done with that you should be fine. During finals back in college I had constant all nighters, stress, and unhealthy eating habits, and during that time I started losing hair and my face was sunken in. Once it was over and I was able to relax again my hair loss stopped and my face no longer looked corpse-like.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Smallguy

« Reply #80 on: December 17, 2014, 03:07:46 AM »

I think he's trying to talk us out of doing ll. Allthough your body would probably correct the aging process depending on how much you lengthen. Stick to 3-5cms and you'll be fine and maybe 7.5 max.

Hey, I initially brought up this topic because you said you weren't able to hit on younger girls and was consider moving to another city.

Also, I'm more like the Socrate of dating. I have a lot of ideas and scheme but have a hard time of applying my idea in practice. Same with LL, I'm only 89% recovered. Before I could do a long-jump of 5 meters but now I can't do that. I know what I need to do to be able to jump that far but with school, work and other commitments, it's hard to train to be completely recovered.

KiloKAHN Right on. I agree with what you said. But just imagine that instead of just having 2-3 sleepless night to study for an exam and a few cup of coffee, you undergo a painful surgery and are put on a load of medication for 6 months. That is a load of stress on your body.

No. You shouldn't. Well, I can't say it happens to anybody. I have to keep my friends info confidential. But I can tell you it did happen to me :(

Weird question, what products do you recommend to reverse aging? Allthough my CLL is gonna be short since I'm aiming for 4-5cms on Tibias and maybe 4cms in Femurs.

This is your PM to me. Hope you don't mind if I share it. Good question. But no one knows how to reverse aging at the moment. If I know, I would probably be the richest man in the world by now or be some model's best friend. But some common sense applies. Aging is caused by

1. Your natural biological clock. That means even if you don't do anything, you naturally age as times pass by. Your body has an innate clock that sets your body to secret a certain hormone or undergo a certain change at a certain period in your life (ie. puberty).

2. Sun. The sun emits harmful ray (I don't know but you get the idea)

3. Lifestyle. Your food choice, daily activities and exercises.

Well, you can't change number 1. But you have control over number 2 and number 3. You live in a very sun intensive area. Start out by protecting your face with a daily sunscreen with SPF of over 30. Exfoliate your skin once in a while with Retina cream or use glycolic acid. Try both. Both of these increase your skin rate of renewal. For food, cut out meat and animal products completely. Stick with alkaline food, which is also good for your skin.

There is no magic pill in the world at the moment that will help you reverse aging. The best you can do is just take a bunch of antioxidant and hope that will alleviate the free radical in your body. These supplements include

Jarrow Nac - precursor to your body glutathione production. Gluthathione is your body's natural antioxidant.

PQQ - another anitioxidant to protect and extends the life of your DNA. Take it with a coenzyme CQ+.

Resveratrol - You should look this up on youtube. There is some studies which shows that this supplement increase the lifespan of rats.

... make sure you have an adequate intake of omega 3 and other vitamin and mineral.

Try this... and several months later, you will look younger. After that, you will go to a latin bar and speak a little Spanish to a latino you like. And you will be surprised by her reaction towards you.

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #81 on: December 17, 2014, 04:24:30 AM »

I don't think most 21 year old women mind dating men in their late 20s. Allthough a lot of them are immature and stupid. It's usually the 35+ year old men that freak them out.

ItsMyLife

« Reply #82 on: December 19, 2014, 04:56:56 PM »

I think lying 1-2 cm is OK? maybe 3 cm??

eg my morning height is 174+. I lengthen 8 cm. 182 cm is my final height (maybe 181 cm).

I would probably say im 183; sounds a nicer number.

if its a girl asking, 1-2 cm they can't tell the difference! because they are much shorter. then probably I might say 185.

if there's contradiction, just say 185 is height with SHOES and 182 is height without.

it seems that a lot of celebrities and NBA players either lie their height or they are actually saying their height in SHOES.

ItsMyLife

« Reply #83 on: December 19, 2014, 04:58:58 PM »

which makes me wonder, is it really true the NBA players say their height with shoes on? I mean, come on, when they are measured, its with shoes!

also, whitney Houston and Mariah carey and celine dion.. what are their real heights? I think Mariah carey is NOT 175 cm but rather 170cm!

ItsMyLife

« Reply #84 on: December 19, 2014, 05:36:43 PM »

you can see Mariah has higher heels but she appears shorter by 2-3 cm.

Whitney Houston's autopsy report says that she is 168 cm. (this should be her tallest height since she fell into the tub and was in a horizontal position, so fluids can enter her vertebrae column, and she was found dead not soooooo long later to affect her height!)

Thus, Mariah should be about 166, or the most 167 cm!

Considering whitney was pretty old by then (could have been age and her drug use), lets say she lost a few CM of height. Mariah could probably at most only be 170? and NOT 175.

Myth debunked. (or lie, whatever)

ReadRothbard

« Reply #85 on: December 19, 2014, 08:05:19 PM »

No, you can lie by up to 5 cm. Girls are really bad at reading height.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #86 on: December 20, 2014, 07:28:01 AM »

I honestly think adding 1-2" isn't lying about your height it's more of an exaggeration. To me lying is only a lie when if the truth is found someone could be harmed. Even if you do exaggerate your height by 3" it's just foolish. Most people wouldn't get hurt even if you did that. I just think all your doing by adding more than 1" of height is making yourself look foolish.

GeTs

« Reply #87 on: December 20, 2014, 10:53:28 AM »

Too many people lie about their height which is very normal nowadays, you see 5'11/5'10 guys claiming to be 6'0, and if you're 6'0 and u're being honest about it u risk to be considered short, which leads people into saying they're 6'1.

As Ajax said u can get away with 2 cm but more than that is just pathetic.
if 6'0 is your night height and u're obsessed with numbers just tell u're 6'1, they won't be smart enough to ask if it's morning or night , if they do just say you don't remember

But adding 1 inch to your morning height is just pathetic

mrtall

« Reply #88 on: December 20, 2014, 11:45:24 AM »

Lol. I'd rather be 6'7" than 6'0" or 6'1". But would rather be 6'3"-6'5" over 6'7".

Another factor is height and personality have a causative and harmonious relationship. What this means is that
you will feel better being very tall if you are naturally very insensitive and extroverted... "warrior" type personality, I know some tall guys guys who carry this quite well.

I know small guys who are very feminine and sensitive and being short really suits them.. they can go under the radar all the time and be the on the level "sweet guy" all the time. They would have real mental problems being my height for sure.. in fact they have been freaked out before spending time with me and seeing me fend off personal comments by complete strangers all night... it really has hardened me but it has also knocked my confidence somewhat as I am always waiting for an attack.

HEIGHT REDUCTION CANDIDATE

Current: 201 cm (6'7)

Goal: 192 cm (6'3.5)

ReadRothbard

« Reply #89 on: December 20, 2014, 05:57:02 PM »

Another factor is height and personality have a causative and harmonious relationship. What this means is that
you will feel better being very tall if you are naturally very insensitive and extroverted... "warrior" type personality, I know some tall guys guys who carry this quite well.

I know small guys who are very feminine and sensitive and being short really suits them.. they can go under the radar all the time and be the on the level "sweet guy" all the time. They would have real mental problems being my height for sure.. in fact they have been freaked out before spending time with me and seeing me fend off personal comments by complete strangers all night... it really has hardened me but it has also knocked my confidence somewhat as I am always waiting for an attack.

I'm the masculine warrior type, for sure. Apparently, that doesn't suit me.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Anonymousll90

• Visitor
« Reply #90 on: June 14, 2019, 05:33:30 PM »

No you should never give up on your dream of growing taller they look older because there taller than they were

Apoplectic

• Gliding Over All
« Reply #91 on: June 14, 2019, 05:44:18 PM »

I've said this plenty of times on this forum but yes most guys lie about their height and there's a good reason why it's so easy to get away with especially if you are taller than the vast majority of women.

Many people fail to factor in the length from their eyes to the top of their height. If you are short this makes you perceive the world as shorter than you actually are.Because of this and because most people are too dumb to realise this you can get away with adding two inches to your height.

If you have the surgery and reach 5ft 7 say,you will be taller than almost 90% of women in the west.At this height you can get away with adding one or two more inches to your height.

I've never met a guy in my life that hasn't claimed he was at least 6ft despite this only occuring in roughly 1 in 10 men in the West LMAO. I believed them intially until I saw mine and their reflection in a shop window only to realise that vast majority of guys are between 5ft 7 to 5ft 10 in reality.

So take my concept and apply it to yourself.

Bigdawg

« Reply #92 on: July 02, 2019, 06:50:39 PM »

True people lie, like when ajax lies about his saying he's 185 cm but he's actually more closer to 180 cm  and then cries like a bitch when he feels average
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up