Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: DEM - External Tibas - Dr. Sarin - 2013 - From New York to India  (Read 24066 times)

TomD

• Private
Re: DEM - External Tibas - Dr. Sarin - 2013 - From New York to India
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2013, 08:47:36 PM »

Agreed

Keep your chin up Sweden.  :D

Adriano

« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2013, 04:40:33 AM »

u have done really well DEM.

u have good proportions. dont do ur femurs because it will throw ur proportions off. at 180cm there isnt much to gain but make it obvious to the regular person that u have done something to ur legs.

Leonardo2013

« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2013, 08:55:57 PM »

Dem, I agree with others. You look just fine and any more height will definitely throw you out of proportion. BTW, could you post a side by side pic of you before CLL and now with your new height? Thanks and good recovery.

DEM

• Visitor
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2013, 08:55:19 AM »

I was told by a doctor that I should use crutches for 6 more weeks to avoid potential screw bending. He is a very conservative doctor and I trust him. The crutches also help with posture while walking so they are a useful thing. I will try to use crutches when I go outside for extended periods of time and only walk unaided while indoor.

DEM

• Visitor
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2013, 08:57:26 AM »

Dem, I agree with others. You look just fine and any more height will definitely throw you out of proportion. BTW, could you post a side by side pic of you before CLL and now with your new height? Thanks and good recovery.

Unfortunately I did not take any before pictures of legs before. I did have a 10cm difference between my femurs and tibias so my tibias were quite a bit shorter than others of my same height before. After surgery my femurs are still about 2.5cm longer than tibias.

alps

« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2013, 09:21:05 AM »

Hey DEM, good progress there!  :)

But I find something awkward about your knee. Maybe like you said, it's your posture, but I wanted to clarify.
One leg is more further away from the center than the other in those standing pics.
Do you have knock knees?
How were your knees before the surgery? The same? or more apart like bow-legs?

Leonardo2013

« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2013, 06:27:50 PM »

Hey DEM, from what you have seen there with other patients that you've met, do most people develop keloid scars below the knee. I know that after full consolidation when it's time to remove the nail there's going to be another cut in the same spot so there's a higher chance of keloid formation, right? I ask because I had a cousin who had an accident and develop keloid scars in his arm; he had surgery to remove them, but a few months after it just grew back.

BullSurfer

• Let's jazz this up!
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2013, 04:14:39 AM »

Bro, how much did you lengthened on the tibia? No need for femur lengthening, if you do, you're too greedy.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up