Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Who do you want to meet most after LL?  (Read 10830 times)

goodlucktomylegs

Re: Who do you want to meet most after LL?
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2014, 02:13:50 PM »

Paley said yes, but he was way outside my price range. I appreciate his feedback though.

I have found a top EU surgeon. I am saving at the moment. $50k price.

why does it interest you?
Because it is very rare case.
I was wondering how doctor do that maybe it harder than lengthening
Maybe you go to practice hard yourself and jump in to basketball player that is good money

mrtall

« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2014, 02:43:55 PM »

Because it is very rare case.
I was wondering how doctor do that maybe it harder than lengthening
Maybe you go to practice hard yourself and jump in to basketball player that is good money

shoulder Injury killed my tennis career. Sports out of the question as a career so sadly height is useless.

Surgery is more complex than lengethening and more risky. However, the recovery period is less.

HEIGHT REDUCTION CANDIDATE

Current: 201 cm (6'7)

Goal: 192 cm (6'3.5)

Morgenst.

« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2014, 04:52:33 PM »

Smallguy Yeah that's what I'm aiming for. I plan to get tibias externally with Dr Barinov. Then internal with dr guichett most likely. Money's alright for me so it's a matter of when I'll be able to do it then recovery til the 2nd surgery. Far as proportions for a 5'3 guy my shoulders are pretty broad so I'm confident when I start to build my upper body I'll look alright at 5'8 or '9

Uppland

« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2014, 04:55:49 PM »

Would rather be 192 than 201CM but I would still love to be about 2 meters.

This guy is 218CM and I think he looks good -not lanky at all. Sorry about the size I don't know why it came out so big.

Tengo

« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2014, 06:02:42 PM »

Mr tall, your height is amazing. Maybe you dont dress well or dont have a good appearance thats why people focus on your height more. Try to fix up how you look, maybe cosmetics, then people wouldn't dare talk  . 201cm is a dream height. Maybe you're fixated on your height because of the people you're surrounded by. Instead of LL, spend a tenth of that money on a month trip to Holland and Sweden, you might gain some confidence there.

mrtall

« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2014, 06:26:47 PM »

Mr tall, your height is amazing. Maybe you dont dress well or dont have a good appearance thats why people focus on your height more. Try to fix up how you look, maybe cosmetics, then people wouldn't dare talk s**t. 201cm is a dream height. Maybe you're fixated on your height because of the people you're surrounded by. Instead of LL, spend a tenth of that money on a month trip to Holland and Sweden, you might gain some confidence there.

Without boasting I'd say I'm exceptionally well dressed.. (probably too much at times..) and also a true 8/10 looks wise (I've been scouted a couple of times - A&F, Nevs) .. pretty much optimized everything in this sense -no insecurities there (I don't want to be a musclemary either)

This has some effect. I mainly don't get s**t.. but its just a talking point constantly, + i don't fit into anything (every door frame on earth)  + its super super awkward with girls.. especially the upper tier girls who sniff out and dismiss height insecurity like hound dogs.

fair play to guys who deal with >2M height.. but I want a normal life and not to live in some geographical cocoon or state of self denial.

Uppland

« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2014, 06:29:54 PM »

This forum is filled with handsome men what says we make a swimsuit calendar to raise money for leg lenghtening (or shortening).

mrtall

« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2014, 06:33:08 PM »

This forum is filled with handsome men what says we make a swimsuit calendar to raise money for leg lenghtening (or shortening).

I'm in.

Uppland

« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2014, 06:44:03 PM »

I'm in.

Seriously though I'm really jealous of your height, if I were that tall I'd just own it. Sure there are some downsides but the advantages vastly outweigh the disadvantages -and you've got male model good looks?   you've got it made mate I'm legitimately getting really jealous just typing this.

GeTs

« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2014, 07:07:31 PM »

Just so u know I'd go to 192-193

mrtall

« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2014, 07:24:19 PM »

Just so u know I'd go to 192-193

if you were in my position?

mrtall

« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2014, 07:34:49 PM »

Seriously though I'm really jealous of your height, if I were that tall I'd just own it. Sure there are some downsides but the advantages vastly outweigh the disadvantages -and you've got male model good looks? s**t you've got it made mate I'm legitimately getting really jealous just typing this.

I'm sorry, but the realities are much less glamorous than you think. I have been all heights and know alot of tall guys, take my word for it

In terms of being good looking.. I don't think there is a limit on how good looking you should want to be!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up