Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How did you discover this forum?  (Read 7578 times)

FrankGarrett

• Yew collect callin' son of a bitch, yew.
How did you discover this forum?
« on: November 05, 2013, 01:57:52 AM »

I'm posting this thread in the hope that this forum's improved ranks on Google are increasing its membership count. When searching for leg lengthening-related terms, I've noticed that in most LL-related searches this forum is in the first few searches right beside Make Me Taller. I imagine this will help us share their new membership count and will notify old old forum  members of the renegade forum.

I found this forum through Kilokhan. How about you?

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
Re: How did you discover this forum?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2013, 01:59:38 AM »

I read about some mysterious "old forum" on old forum .  Finally found this place on page 4 of a google search.  I hope things have gotten better now.

Blackhawk

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2013, 02:04:01 AM »

I got a PM on the old forum.

I can't remember who sent me the PM and I can't check because that nazi sysopiosis took away my message privileges.

Adriano

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2013, 04:31:55 AM »

I got a PM on the old forum.

I can't remember who sent me the PM

An_Apple_A_Day

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2013, 05:37:15 PM »

Superbowl ad.

dammit

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2013, 12:49:40 AM »

I got a PM. Don't remember who sent it.  ;D

GetTallOrGoGay

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2013, 01:24:32 PM »

was searching for LL doctors that are less well known that the ones advertised on the old forum

Who

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2013, 07:25:42 PM »

I'm so happy to see how many people heard about this forum from a pm! I'm proud of my hard work to help this forum and I can't wait to see that corrupt old forum  website go down in flames!

My contribution to this great forum! http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=30.msg326#msg326

FrankGarrett

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2013, 07:48:23 PM »

I'm so happy to see how many people heard about this forum from a pm! I'm proud of my hard work to help this forum and I can't wait to see that corrupt old forum  website go down in flames!

My contribution to this great forum! http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=30.msg326#msg326

Hey, don't take all the credit. I sent a lot of PMs too, but I was careful about who I contacted. I didn't want to contact some idiot who will run off to tell SysOp about my PM and then have him ban me. I'd say I sent messages to about 100 members, not sure if all of them got them, though.

Did anyone fail to believe you when you told them about SysOp? Some moron decided to tell SysOp about the PMs and I'd love to know who that idiot was. I had to deal wih one person who didn't want to hear anything form me but I doubt she mentioned anything to SysOp.
-------------------

As for Google search, for my local version of Google, this forum is in the top 5 of nearly every LL-related search I've done. I believe it because I keep my search results tab open and click on this forum whenever I want to check it out instead of bookmarking the site like I do with other websites I use. Having Make Me Taller or old forum  in the title of threads really helps find the website easier.

Generic

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2013, 01:18:02 AM »

I got a PM from Rodosil, spreading the word!

Thanks, old forum  is just a crock....
Please note I'm not the real Slim Shady or Sysop!

FrankGarrett

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2013, 06:48:26 PM »

When you Google Dr. Sringari, this forum shows up. That ought to deter people away from Dr. Sringari.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2013, 08:01:01 PM »

When you Google Dr. Sringari, this forum shows up. That ought to deter people away from Dr. Sringari.

Someone currently in Dr. Sringari's guesthouse posted something interesting on old forum  - something that supported the previous assertion by others that Dr. Sringari is not experienced in cosmetic lengthening/does not have the proper sub-specialty training background.

"And before everyone jumps a bandwagon here, let me just say that I have confirmed with Sringari's staff that he IS NOT an experienced LL surgeon when it comes to cosmetic cases. His bulk of experience comes from cases where the Ilizarov frame was a necessary procedure for the patient, not an elective one. I don't have a doubt about his abilities thus far, but remember we haven't even seen someone walk yet, so in a sense I do feel like a guinea pig in the nascent of his cosmetic LL endeavours. Another reason I mention this is because the guest house is already crowded. If he allows more patients than he currently has now then I think that is irresponsible on his part. You can only fit so many people into one house. That is unless he plans on getting a second one..."

I was never keen on Dr. Sringari. Even if I did get surgery with him and got out of my frames, I wouldn't feel right afterward. I mean you may feel okay immediately after lengthening, but can you really think to yourself that you won't develop arthritis in your ankles or dislocate your fibula or something like that later after getting a highly invasive surgery from someone whose own staff doesn't have faith in him? I consider myself an adrenaline junky in that I love bungee jumping, skydiving, etc., but I don't have any desire to trust my legs to someone whose own staff calls him inexperienced.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

BilateralDamage

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2013, 09:50:22 PM »

Kilokhan,

Who wrote that?  Sounds like he's going to go the same route Sarin did after he was pushed on the forum.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2013, 10:07:54 PM »

Kilokhan,

Who wrote that?  Sounds like he's going to go the same route Sarin did after he was pushed on the forum.

Username is Ashoka1. Says he had his surgery with Dr. Sringari this Tuesday.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2013, 12:17:37 AM »

I made a response about this in the Dr. Sringari thread in the Doctors subforum.

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=136.0

FrankGarrett

« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2013, 11:44:07 AM »

Now the same with Dr. Betz and I noticed this forum is close to breaking its record for most online ever.
Pages: [1]   Go Up