Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A question for the people who did Limb Lengthening already  (Read 4217 times)

sadboy

A question for the people who did Limb Lengthening already
« on: November 08, 2013, 03:45:09 PM »

If you have done this surgery already or in the past, are there any problems or side-effects? Do your bones or muscles hurt? Can you walk fine?
I am just asking this to see if I will be ok in the future once I get it done as well.

Europa

Re: A question for the people who did Limb Lengthening already
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 04:33:08 PM »

You sound typically like the poster I want to see on old forum  and not in here. Coming with your big boots wanting 10 cm and opening multiple threads because you didn't take the time to carefully read all available informations.

sadboy

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2013, 05:54:04 PM »

You sound typically like the poster I want to see on old forum  and not in here. Coming with your big boots wanting 10 cm and opening multiple threads because you didn't take the time to carefully read all available informations.

Nah, I know that old forum  isn't trustworthy, but ok I will read more next time, it's because I didn't have a lot of time to check, though I read some information about this site

An_Apple_A_Day

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2013, 11:25:58 PM »

Nah, I know that old forum  isn't trustworthy, but ok I will read more next time, it's because I didn't have a lot of time to check, though I read some information about this site

Europa was pretty abrupt there, but he does have a point.  For this surgery you NEED to make time to know as much as possible about this procedure.  You do not want to be finding out things as you go along with the surgery.

Read as much as you can buddy.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2013, 03:45:27 PM »

Check out this thread sadboy.  If you have any more questions feel free to ask me.

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=99.0

sadboy

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2013, 08:37:40 PM »

Check out this thread sadboy.  If you have any more questions feel free to ask me.

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=99.0

Thank you for your help  :)

BilateralDamage

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2013, 03:58:26 AM »

If you guys want this forums to fair any better than old forum , you definitely shouldn't be treating newbies like this...
Pages: [1]   Go Up