Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 32   Go Down

Author Topic: Yellowspike - Dr. Guichet, Internal Femurs, Late 2014  (Read 352745 times)

Uppland

Re: Yellowspike - Dr. Guichet, Internal Femurs, Late 2014
« Reply #527 on: April 08, 2015, 03:49:21 PM »

It makes you look like a posing teenager with a beer-gut honestly but it does seem to be improving. Another month and you'll be rid of that crap.

It might hide a few mm but not a whole CM.

YellowSpike

« Reply #528 on: April 08, 2015, 03:51:02 PM »

lol yeah that's pretty accurate. I don't have a gut. When I sit down, my stomach is mostly flat.

Yeah, I'm not expecting more than .5cm (5mm) at most. Maybe 2-3mm, so like 10% of an inch about lol

Uppland

« Reply #529 on: April 08, 2015, 03:55:21 PM »

There's a swedish expression "alla bäckar små" it means "every small stream" -basically every little thing helps.

YellowSpike

« Reply #530 on: April 08, 2015, 03:57:22 PM »

You are the coolest Swede ever! And yeah, I agree - I honestly would be very happy with 10% of an inch (like 2.5-3mm). I guess we will see.

Uppland

« Reply #531 on: April 08, 2015, 03:59:49 PM »

But you do realize that you won't notice it anyway, right?

YellowSpike

« Reply #532 on: April 08, 2015, 04:02:29 PM »

But you do realize that you won't notice it anyway, right?

Of course. It won't be noticeable, and probably not even measurable per se, since it's nearly impossible to know your exact height (trust me, I know this now lol). All I know now is I'm like 5'8.75" or something in the morning, and then right around 5'8" before bedtime. So I guess that's fine!

I do intend to try yoga/gluco/rolfing in the future though.

crimsontide

« Reply #533 on: April 08, 2015, 04:04:19 PM »

mmm, so thats what duck ass is

honestly... looks like ur trying to stick your ass out, like a kardashian would...

where do u experience discomfort when you walk

Uppland

« Reply #534 on: April 08, 2015, 04:04:47 PM »

You'll probably make it to 175CM morning height then, perhaps you'll manage to gain an extra CM who knows?

crimsontide

« Reply #535 on: April 08, 2015, 04:05:54 PM »

try to make a video walking... ill make one now

YellowSpike

« Reply #536 on: April 08, 2015, 04:05:59 PM »

mmm, so thats what duck ass is

honestly... looks like ur trying to stick your ass out, like a kardashian would...

where do u experience discomfort when you walk

Funny you mention that. I used have a great ass, if I do say so myself (that's the first thing I'm working on once I go back to the gym).

When I walk, I feel pain around my knees, and sometimes my lower back. But mostly around my knees. But it's not too terrible and nothing I can't handle. I'm just more frustrated with the waddling, but I do think continuing to bike at a higher resistance will help

YellowSpike

« Reply #537 on: April 08, 2015, 04:07:21 PM »

try to make a video walking... ill make one now

If i Make a video now, it would just be me pointing the camera down to my feet. I don't have anyone else to film me, and I'd need a hockey mask (waves at Sweden) or something. lol

coppkillr

« Reply #538 on: April 08, 2015, 04:11:21 PM »

With femurs internal and weight bearing and only 5cm you should walk normal After 5 months
banned for blatantly lying that "pro betz diaries are deleted and Blocked often."    wrong,  Pro-Betz diaries are not deleted or blocked here, ever.

crimsontide

« Reply #539 on: April 08, 2015, 04:11:38 PM »

ill post now... just to give an idea... i still need my leg realigned badly... it will give an idea of my speed

Uppland

« Reply #540 on: April 08, 2015, 04:12:15 PM »

Funny you mention that. I used have a great ass, if I do say so myself (that's the first thing I'm working on once I go back to the gym).

Make a video of you shaking your goods and I might paypal you a dollar, slut.

Seriously though, don't point the camera down, just put it on the floor so half your torso will be visible in frame.

crimsontide

« Reply #541 on: April 08, 2015, 04:27:28 PM »

ok... just tried to post a video... but impossible... only is 1 min and 17 seconds but the site wont allow it

crimsontide

« Reply #542 on: April 08, 2015, 04:38:31 PM »

and this guy that says u should be fine after 5 months.... i dont buy that...lenghten, consolidate then fully recovered in 5 months???

it takes longer than  just to consolidate fully..

btw, my walking speed with bad leg is currently around 3 km/h

needs to be about 5 to be normal... hopefully not sure what yours is

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #543 on: April 08, 2015, 06:15:55 PM »

I think my duckass has improved a bit (maybe?), but it's still there. It's probably roughly the same. When I lay down on a flat surface or back against the wall, I can still feel it's there. I feel like the more correct term for it now would be anterior pelvic tilt (makes me look like I have a belly). Wonder if it's hiding a few mm of height...

It looks to have improved. Just keep stretching and give it time.

ok... just tried to post a video... but impossible... only is 1 min and 17 seconds but the site wont allow it

You can put the video on photobucket or something and then paste the link here.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

goodlucktomylegs

« Reply #544 on: April 16, 2015, 08:24:13 PM »

How have you been?
Please update

NewHeights

« Reply #545 on: April 16, 2015, 11:18:23 PM »

How have you been?
Please update

Ey, Not too bad. Been busy around the house, taking the boys to ballet practice, surfing, eating pork chops....

You know, the usual....
177CM/176CM morning/evening :( Wingspan 178 CM :( Inseam/Height 47.7% :( BPEL 7.5" :)
Option 1: Inversion and Glucosamine to 177+CM :)
Option 2: CLL to 180 CM :)
"Be the best version of yourself"

YellowSpike

« Reply #546 on: April 17, 2015, 01:06:27 AM »

Hi everyone. Not much going on. Yesterday was exactly 4 months post-op for me. Walking is getting a bit better, but still takes great effort to walk straight (I can't do it without thinking about it yet). Duckass is still there. I have noticed that my femurs/thighs are starting to fill out and look a bit thicker than they did weeks ago. I'm 100% off crutches around my house, but still need them when I go outside and/or do stairs, but I move lightning fast on crutches now lol

I am hoping that I'll be off crutches entirely or very close to it in the next month or so. I really want to make some moves in my life and I definitely want to enjoy summer!

sadboy

« Reply #547 on: April 17, 2015, 06:56:05 AM »

That's great that your femurs are starting to fill up! I hope your ass starts getting shape back too. Keep us informed and good luck! :)

Uppland

« Reply #548 on: April 17, 2015, 10:18:26 AM »

What are you doing to speed up your recovery?

YellowSpike

« Reply #549 on: April 17, 2015, 01:33:24 PM »

I've just been trying to walk as much as I can. Right now, that just basically means I'm full-time off crutches around my apartment. I imagine I still have at least a few weeks of funny walking left, but it is getting better. My legs are starting to feel stronger, like their old selves. I've also been taking fully-standing showers for weeks now (I had safety bar installed that I hold onto just to be safe).

Uppland

« Reply #550 on: April 17, 2015, 03:54:35 PM »

I've just been trying to walk as much as I can. Right now, that just basically means I'm full-time off crutches around my apartment. I imagine I still have at least a few weeks of funny walking left, but it is getting better. My legs are starting to feel stronger, like their old selves. I've also been taking fully-standing showers for weeks now (I had safety bar installed that I hold onto just to be safe).

Das it mane. A common theme among patients is that there is a strong correllation between walking and recovering.

sadboy

« Reply #551 on: April 17, 2015, 04:18:33 PM »

How were you taking showers in the beginning phase of LL? Were you sitting?

YellowSpike

« Reply #552 on: April 17, 2015, 04:46:39 PM »

How were you taking showers in the beginning phase of LL? Were you sitting?

Yes, I was sitting until about 6 weeks ago when I stopped clicking. I probably could have stood, but was afraid to. My legs actually feel stronger now, so I'm less scared, plus I had the safety bar installed anyway.

clarence

• Visitor
« Reply #553 on: April 19, 2015, 08:47:44 AM »

I see you're well on the way to recovery, Yellowspike! Well done!

YellowSpike

« Reply #554 on: April 30, 2015, 04:11:48 PM »

Walking is improving. I still waddle, but less so. Have bad hip pain on right side due to one of the screws, but I can deal with that. X-rays last night showed great progress...I believe my right leg is fused, my left leg not too far behind. It kinda explains why the left leg has so much pain towards the end...it was excruciating, when clicking for me was perviously pain-free!

Here are my proportions after ~7cm of lengthening. I have thick legs, which is good, because it hides the somewhat longer femurs. And they'll get even thicker as I recover more. I'm actually strongly considering doing a femur re-break next year and adding on another inch (the rods inside have another 2.5-3cm or so). I want an extra inch as a buffer because we shrink as we get older...so 5'9" to me is safer. Tibias are not likely an option for me. I really don't want to do another full-blown LL, and tibias just take way, way too long (even 1 inch would take like 5 months I hear). If I did the femur re-break for another inch, I think I'd be walking like a month after surgery (rods are weight bearing), and I should consolidate quicker for an inch I would think/hope. Gotta love how my cat photo-bombed the second pic, she's such a ham  8)

My femurs will probably look pretty long and somewhat out of proportion after another inch, but I feel like that would only be visible if I were nked with a girl and she REALLY fixated on it. I don't plan on telling future women about LL, so if they ever commented, I would always joke that I'm some kind of mutant with super long femurs lol

Depending on the cost, I think it would be worth it. When I wake up at almost 5'9" in the morning, I definitely appear taller even to myself. I do believe it will be noticeable.

NewHeights

« Reply #555 on: April 30, 2015, 04:40:17 PM »

Looks really good and amazingly natural. I swear, unless you told me, based on the pics of your legs, I would have no idea you did CLL
177CM/176CM morning/evening :( Wingspan 178 CM :( Inseam/Height 47.7% :( BPEL 7.5" :)
Option 1: Inversion and Glucosamine to 177+CM :)
Option 2: CLL to 180 CM :)
"Be the best version of yourself"

YellowSpike

« Reply #556 on: April 30, 2015, 04:44:45 PM »

Looks really good and amazingly natural. I swear, unless you told me, based on the pics of your legs, I would have no idea you did CLL

Thanks. I think my proportions now are fine. With another inch, it would probably look a little weird. But as long as I keep my legs filled out (my legs are thick naturally), I don't see how another inch would throw them off so much. And then I'd be a solid 5'9," which to me is enough where I think I'd be set. I'm happy with 5'8", but it's still a little too borderline for me. I worry about shrinking below it.

The idea of tibias is appealing, but externals take too long, and even if I want to risk knee pain with internals, they are SO...expensive.

Also wondering if anyone leaves the rods in permanently. I think Sweden said he was gonna, but those were for tibias (not sure if femurs would be any different). I can actually afford to do an internal tibia LL with even Dr Paley right now...but I'm looking to buy property in the next 2-3 years, so I'm trying to bargain by maybe doing the femur rebreak but then leave the rods in to save money? I don't know how safe that is...sucks the damn removal surgery is like 15K or something...such bs.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 05:29:10 PM by YellowSpike »

KrP1

« Reply #557 on: April 30, 2015, 05:50:29 PM »

hey yellow i think that your proportions look fine right now , one inch more is pushing it but maybe you could do it if you accept to have very long femurs.
I think that you could go to a cheaper doctor to do the nail removal and you could earn money .
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 32   Go Up