Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr. Khaqan Jahangir Janjua  (Read 29615 times)

ReadRothbard

Re: Dr. Khaqan Jahangir Janjua
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2014, 08:11:09 PM »

My biggest worry would be getting taken hostage by some random jihadist or something. Pakistan is considered to be one of, if not the most dangerous country on the planet currently.

Not necessarily true. The countryside might be crazy, but Islamabad is extremely safe. Pakistan is a very stable country--it certainly isn't Syria. I wouldn't worry.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Tinky Winky

• Visitor
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2014, 11:54:47 PM »

Wow I think I maybe choose this doctor. Go there for quadrilateral and then later arm lengthening and only little over 15,000 US!

G-Man

« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2014, 06:26:07 AM »

Wow I think I maybe choose this doctor. Go there for quadrilateral and then later arm lengthening and only little over 15,000 US!

Is it April 1st yet?

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2014, 01:03:55 AM »

Don't ruin your life by trying to save a buck.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2014, 01:33:32 AM »

Not necessarily true. The countryside might be crazy, but Islamabad is extremely safe. Pakistan is a very stable country--it certainly isn't Syria. I wouldn't worry.

Doesn't seem to be the case as of recent.

"On April 9, a bomb detonated at a fruit and vegetable market in Islamabad, killing 24 people and injuring 116. On March 3, a bomb and firearm attack on a courthouse in Islamabad killed 11 people. In 2013, there were 355 distinct terror incidents throughout Pakistan."

http://travel.state.gov/content/passports/english/alertswarnings/pakistan-travel-warning.html

ReadRothbard

« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2014, 02:58:41 AM »

That's still out of 1.7 million people whom live in the country. Yes, Pakistan does have a lot of terrorist incidents, but Islamabad is comparably safe, even to most American and European cities. Adding together homicide and terrorist deaths, the Pakistani homicide rate appears to be about 8 per 100,000 residents. New York, London, Los Angeles, Paris, and Moscow have homicide rates of 4.0, 2.5, 7.8, 4.0, and 11.2 per 100,000 residents. Islamabad might not be safe as much Tokyo, but it isn't some war-ravaged hell-hole, either.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2014, 03:42:04 AM »

You still have to fly over other areas of Pakistan to get to Islamabad and the terrorists there aren't averse to shooting down planes.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2014, 01:54:18 PM »

You still have to fly over other areas of Pakistan to get to Islamabad and the terrorists there aren't averse to shooting down planes.

International jets almost never get shot down. That's why the Malaysian Flights were so publicized.

Future space tycoon

Tinky Winky

• Visitor
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2014, 10:39:25 PM »

Only racist are against Pakistan.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2014, 02:00:29 AM »

They aren't racist; they are misinformed.

Future space tycoon

Cannibal

« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2014, 02:09:56 AM »

They aren't racist or misinformed, they're logical. One would have to be a complete retard to go to Pakistan for lengthening.
A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2014, 09:34:43 PM »

Planes rarely get shot down.

Future space tycoon

TomD

• Private
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2014, 12:40:40 AM »

Before you decide to go over there, read this   His price is low for a reason. He is a butcher and greedy doctor who has no morals.Offcourse there are many good doctors from pakistan but he is not one of them.

Hi there guy from old forum .

We cant trust anything from old forum . Not from your overlord Sysop or any of his henchmen 'Tall' . In fact, we got booted off the minute we dared question the almighty guru about his relationship with Sarin.

Why do you think this forum is here?

Now I think we get the fact you don't like this guy but unless you have someone who actually did their surgery there then I would not bad mouth any doctor just because his price is so low it threatens other doctors who have higher prices.

The conflict of interest to destroy the competition is too strong at this stage. We know a lot of the LL customer dollar is originated on these two sites. So when someone just appears to bad mouth a doctor with no pictures nor actual patients testimony, its suspicious and should not be given.

If there is some compelling and objective reason not to go to that doctor (and anti west sediment by the army is one of them) then please do tell . No 'word on the street' or .........so and so says.......

« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 06:31:20 AM by Admin »

JIM

• Visitor
« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2015, 12:07:37 PM »

Dr khaqan is killer of humanity . safe your self to contact

Moose

« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2015, 04:10:59 AM »

There is a high chance that if you are not of middle eastern ethnicity you will be a target. $200 is a crapload of money and in Afghanistan they will kidnap just about anyone for just that amount pakistan is not much different and if anything is much worse as a majority of the Taliban/extreamists are established there. LL takes awhile plus this fkboy looks like he just wants cash. "The dream to make you taller" lmao. fking fkboy. Never trust a clown like this i would take this post down to protect people on this forum even considering a clown like this doing his clown work in a clown country.
Mod Note: Currently Banned for violating rules

RaaX

• FitMiscer/Lookismer
« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2018, 05:30:51 PM »

Just went through his website and facebook page and Google.

This guy is literally under the radar and uses Google stock images to try and tries to make his fb page seem professional but fails because those are tiny images he saved from Google.
imagine if something went wrong with your surgery, he can just disappear without a trace.

His website has still not yet been updated till this day and the guest house you will be staying at which he provides in the so called "10k USD package) is literally a small cage flat in some obscure location.
Imagine how dirty that shethole is, the amount of bacteria lurking by.

I highly recommend people to do this in the USA by paying more instead of doing it in a shethole countries known for their shet hygiene and filth.

Look at his youtube channel also, the way he types seems so unprofessional.

Be safe and BEWARE
Ethnicity: shetskin paki
Height: 177.5cm
Wish: 184-186cm(studies have shown taller people succeed more often than short/average people)
Age as of 30th may 2018: 23

Sanity

« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2018, 11:19:17 PM »

without any of his patient complaining here on ll forums, its just plain stupid to presume he's bad. That is just ignorant thinking.
post ll:  5'10.5  (+2.25 in)

Ayesha12345

« Reply #48 on: December 16, 2018, 12:06:43 AM »

Doesn't seem to be the case as of recent.

"On April 9, a bomb detonated at a fruit and vegetable market in Islamabad, killing 24 people and injuring 116. On March 3, a bomb and firearm attack on a courthouse in Islamabad killed 11 people. In 2013, there were 355 distinct terror incidents throughout Pakistan."

http://travel.state.gov/content/passports/english/alertswarnings/pakistan-travel-warning.html

Huh?? Dude I LIVE here. It’s safe AF. It’s litera one of the safest cities in the world infact and easily safest in Pakistan. Dunno what propaganda you’re being fed.

Ayesha12345

« Reply #49 on: December 16, 2018, 12:09:54 AM »

Again, what are you on dude? There’s been no such incident seriously spreading all this wrong info you should have been long kicked out :s

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2018, 02:05:05 AM »

without any of his patient complaining here on ll forums, its just plain stupid to presume he's bad. That is just ignorant thinking.

There was someone on old forum who went there and regretted it due to doctor negligence, among other things.

Huh?? Dude I LIVE here. It’s safe AF. It’s litera one of the safest cities in the world infact and easily safest in Pakistan. Dunno what propaganda you’re being fed.

The US Government's travel advisory warning is the propaganda I'm listening to.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories/pakistan-travel-advisory.html

As a Pakistani local, your level of safety would be higher than that of some American medical tourist arriving with a ton of cash, no ability to speak Urdu, and eventual broken legs.

People can do what they want, but it's my opinion that you'd have to be pretty retarded to do leg lengthening in Pakistan with this doctor considering all the other options available.

Ayesha12345

« Reply #51 on: December 16, 2018, 03:22:55 PM »

Well you might want to check this too: https://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/pakistan-adventure-travel/index.html?fbclid=IwAR0PTEpUQ1qkZec1glIDqIqBd6rl_Nzwbhfq1pnRmJuurAWiLYfoIgs36cs

There’s a reason tourism has only been going up past 5 years, and a city like Islamabad is even safer than the mountainous regions in the article above. A person who is living here since 25 years knows more. Check it’s safety ranking in the world. Also, I never promoted or said anything abt Dr Jahangir, he’s only 15 mins away from where I live but since he does traditional illizirov I have no interest, I just stated how you’re misinformed abt Islamabad’s safety level.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up