Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: (Shorter than 5'6" guys) Would you date a taller than average women (5'9" +)  (Read 15034 times)

LittleWhiteMan

As the title says, would you feel uncomfortable if you were 5'3" and you were about to date a 6'0" tall woman? LET'S NOT BRING THE FACT THAT A LOT OF WOMEN ARE SUPERFICIAL ABOUT HEIGHT. Let's think for a while that this woman might not give a fk about your height and she actually feels your situation. Still there is social pressure and guys might talk   about you, even other women may laugh at both of you. The woman, anyhow, won't just give a fk on them and what matters is your opinion and confidence on the situation.
5'1", 100 lbs

LittleWhiteMan

I know a lot of guys would date taller girls. However, these guys are generally 5'7"-5'10" and are talking about girls around 5'7"-6'0". In other words, normal average guys would date anything taller than them within a range of 1-5 inches more than them.
5'1", 100 lbs

TomD

• Private

Women will date you for various reasons.

For sex, for money, to spite her ex, to cheat on her soon to be ex, to win a bet with a friend or because she is lonely.

We live in a world that lives by a law of 'supply and demand' .

If there were all these gorgeous babes around, would you still go for the fat chick? No. You would exhaust all the babes first to see if you could find a match.

Woman operate on supply and demand too. They will chase every tall guy they can find long before they settle for us. It is a fact of life.

Your logic is the same I used for years too. Women need to see beyond my height like it doesnt matter. Yeah. And we need to see beyond an OBESE woman too. right?

Dont forget this :  Women think short men are as unattractive as we think obese women are.

If we are willing to fall in love with  a fat, or stupid or uninspired or disabled (or a combination of ) woman then trust me, our height wont matter one bit.  :)

http://www.thisisyourconscience.com/2011/03/the-ugly-truth-a-man-being-hung-like-a-caterpillar-a-man-being-short/

This one below is good
http://www.reddit.com/r/changemyview/comments/1dpg8z/if_youre_a_short_guy_you_are_physically/

ReadRothbard

For sex, for money, to spite her ex, to cheat on her soon to be ex, to win a bet with a friend or because she is lonely.

If there were all these gorgeous babes around, would you still go for the fat chick? No. You would exhaust all the babes first to see if you could find a match.

Woman operate on supply and demand too. They will chase every tall guy they can find long before they settle for us. It is a fact of life.

Your logic is the same I used for years too. Women need to see beyond my height like it doesnt matter. Yeah. And we need to see beyond an OBESE woman too. right?

Dont forget this :  Women think short men are as unattractive as we think obese women are.

If we are willing to fall in love with  a fat, or stupid or uninspired or disabled (or a combination of ) woman then trust me, our height wont matter one bit.  :)

http://www.thisisyourconscience.com/2011/03/the-ugly-truth-a-man-being-hung-like-a-caterpillar-a-man-being-short/

This one below is good
http://www.reddit.com/r/changemyview/comments/1dpg8z/if_youre_a_short_guy_you_are_physically/

I disagree from a logical standpoint. There are solid evolutionary reasons that we don't find fat women attractive. However, there really aren't many evolutionary reasons not to find short men attractive, especially those men whom aren't that short. For example, a tall man enjoys very limited combat advantages over a short man, if any at all. I'd say that the ideal fighter would be a strong, stocky man with long legs at around 5'6-5'8.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

LittleWhiteMan

Haha man that was so true but at the same time cracked the f**k off me because of how ironic and funny it is. Women right now (especially those feminist ones) are trying to blame men for being arrogant by rejecting women because they are fat. There is a growing "pride" right now amongst women about loving and caring about their overweight HAHA! Yet those same women are the ones who reject men because of their height.

I saw a great example yesterday on my Facebook about this fat chick who was posting pictures of fat women being "gorgeous and sexy", yet she made a couple of minutes before a post about how "pathetic" were guys shorter than her ON GOD! I made this post because I have a crush on this tall girl who is about 5'10", I met her online and we share pictures of each other. She does know about my height and has even told me that she doesn't care about height. She has been out with guys around 5'7" and up to 6'0" I guess but as you said, she has tried everything up and she is done with the fact that none of the guys has come to satisfy her emotionally. We share a lot of things together and I guess that is one of the things that probably we see of each other. Right now, unfortunately, she is in a relationship with a guy, who appears to be a manlet as well lol, yet I have come to see that the guy is kind of arrogant and an  . That is none of my business though, as she has told me before that she kind of likes me in another sense. She hasn't told me yet that she loves me or some sort of things like that but I am sure that I do have a chance with this girl in a future.
5'1", 100 lbs

LittleWhiteMan

I also come to realize that taller-than-average women, not just "tall", might come to date a guy shorter than them. That is because they had felt the prejudgment that women must be shorter than the man, and they come to find out that it is not true for them. Yes, probably there are 6'4" tall guys, the same way there are 4'9" women, but that does not simply mean that we won't date some shorter (if a girl) or taller (if a guy). People had told me to stick with being short and marry a women shorter than me but we know that at 5'1" there are barely no girls around 4'9" - 4'10", yet we know that they exist but even that, they will still want a tall guy. Same goes for women, we know that there are 6'5" tall guys willing to date 6'0" tall women but that doesn't mean that she can't go after a guy around 5'4". Society is just fked up, and what depressed me more is that the things that we are actually opting to defend or go for are things as dumb as "weight", which are things that we CAN be able to fix in most of the cases. Height can't be just compensated with using shoe increasers or boots or Limb lengthening.
5'1", 100 lbs

ForcedPuberty

This one below is good

very true. I enjoy a lot of your posts because you can see years of wisdom coming out in the words from having lived a long life.
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

GeTs

1. Lets not make it into another fight thread , we all know women won't feel attracted to a man just because he can beat other dudes
2. You don't have choice to woman, they do, so the questions would be: would you feel awkward if a taller woman decided to date you?
3.Short  isn't the same as being a fat chick, when you see fat chick your sexual thoughts disappear, while when girls see a short they don't see the man of their dreams but if you have other qualities it won't stop them from wanting to sleep with you
4.Tall women are less shallow, most of the times they don't date shorter man because the men are the ones who feel insecure about it

ForcedPuberty

the shorter the man is = the fatter the girl.

a woman who is morbidly obese is going to be as attractive as a midget man.

when girls see a midget they have no attraction whatsoever.

as men become shorter they become less attractive, as women become fatter they become less attractive. ultimately when a women reaches a certain incredible weight no one will be interested in her sexually, ultimately when a man becomes short enough no women will be attracted to him sexually. this happens in the extremes of both height and weight categories.

Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

Morgenst.

No. At 5'9+ she's be half a foot taller than me on some level no matter how hot I couldn't do it. After LL then hell yeah less than 6in is acceptable. It's not that I'd be threatened by her height or something like I know some guys are  but I've always had an idea of what I want in a gf or wife. That image has always involved me being least tall enough to have her wear heels and   and not be taller than me so no.

ReadRothbard

1. Lets not make it into another fight thread , we all know women won't feel attracted to a man just because he can beat other dudes
2. You don't have choice to woman, they do, so the questions would be: would you feel awkward if a taller woman decided to date you?
3.Short  isn't the same as being a fat chick, when you see fat chick your sexual thoughts disappear, while when girls see a short they don't see the man of their dreams but if you have other qualities it won't stop them from wanting to sleep with you
4.Tall women are less shallow, most of the times they don't date shorter man because the men are the ones who feel insecure about it

The reason these turn into fight threads is because the argument is that tall men are preferred because they are "bigger and stronger" fighters, according to evolution, supposedly. If that theory that tall men are better fighters can be disproven, then the evolutionary arguement for the female height fetish will be disproven.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

ReadRothbard

No. At 5'9+ she's be half a foot taller than me on some level no matter how hot I couldn't do it. After LL then hell yeah less than 6in is acceptable. It's not that I'd be threatened by her height or something like I know some guys are  but I've always had an idea of what I want in a gf or wife. That image has always involved me being least tall enough to have her wear heels and crap and not be taller than me so no.

Wtf? Really?

Future space tycoon

Ajax2thousand20

I'm not 5'8" and below but I'd do it. The tall gene is dominant so if you had a son, he'd probably grow up to be tall!
Starting height: 185.5cms Goal/ dream height:190-193cms!
Sitting height:94 cms Arm Length: 86.5 cms 
Leg length:104 cms Arm Span:191 cms
Tibia: 48 cms Femurs:55cms

GeTs

The reason these turn into fight threads is because the argument is that tall men are preferred because they are "bigger and stronger" fighters, according to evolution, supposedly. If that theory that tall men are better fighters can be disproven, then the evolutionary arguement for the female height fetish will be disproven.
you first need to realize women like height in men because it gives a sense, yes a SENSE of protection, it has nothing to do with fighting ability, its just a perception, a really strong one

a fat chick makes you disgusted, a short man makes a girl feel pity for him, being fat alters your face and body which is the worst a women can get, being short is really bad but your face remains the same

ForcedPuberty

you first need to realize women like height in men because it gives a sense, yes a SENSE of protection

I completely agree.

also the 50th percentile of a 6"0 man will weigh a lot more than the 50th percentile of a 5"7 man, and weight = power. so women recognize that height is a strong correlating factor for power and strength.

if you analyse the statistics it would be something along the lines of 80% of 6"0 men weight more than all of the 5"7 mens weights. women recognize this.

also either way it does not even matter who is stronger (tall or short), because humans are pack animals, and taller men get greater social power and greater distribution of the resources. even if a man is weaker he will have other men who will fight with him if he has social power, and social power is given to taller individuals.

women are not dumb. they see all of this.
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

ReadRothbard

you first need to realize women like height in men because it gives a sense, yes a SENSE of protection, it has nothing to do with fighting ability, its just a perception, a really strong one

a fat chick makes you disgusted, a short man makes a girl feel pity for him, being fat alters your face and body which is the worst a women can get, being short is really bad but your face remains the same

Then we must ask ourselves why the perception exists, and also why the perception exists in some areas but not others. For example, if you claim that women like tall men because they are bigger males, thus giving women a sense of protection, then why do women like thin, weak-looking men? For example, women do like Ryan Gosling or Brad Pitt (especially his portrayal in fight club), both of whom are 6'0 tall men, but neither man has a strong, muscular, and powerful body. IF women like bigger men whom give them a sense of protection, then why aren't Ronnie Coleman, Mariusz Pudzianowski, and Brian Shaw sex gods? Why don't women drool over the men in the WSM? Instead of preferring bigger mates, they prefer small, yet tall, toned mates. Therefore, we can determine that this preference for taller men out of feeling "more protected" must neither be rational nor an evolutionary-born preference. After all, evolution would likely outline a female preference for the Brian Shaws and Pudzianowskis of the world, not the Ryan Goslings or Johnny Deps. But, since that isn't what is seen, we must conclude that it is not evolution that is strictly guiding female preferences anymore.

Future space tycoon

ReadRothbard

I completely agree.

also the 50th percentile of a 6"0 man will weigh a lot more than the 50th percentile of a 5"7 man, and weight = power. so women recognize that height is a strong correlating factor for power and strength.

if you analyse the statistics it would be something along the lines of 80% of 6"0 men weight more than all of the 5"7 mens weights. women recognize this.

also either way it does not even matter who is stronger (tall or short), because humans are pack animals, and taller men get greater social power and greater distribution of the resources. even if a man is weaker he will have other men who will fight with him if he has social power, and social power is given to taller individuals.

women are not dumb. they see all of this.

Power, not strength. And the only reason that the association with power exists is because of the societal-born height preference.

There would be only a marginal reason for evolution to subscribe a preference for taller men among people.

Future space tycoon

Morgenst.

Yeah. Why the wtf reaction? It's my preference would I date or screw one? Yeah but I'd never see myself ending up with a woman that height. But hey stranger things have happened

GeTs

Then we must ask ourselves why the perception exists, and also why the perception exists in some areas but not others. For example, if you claim that women like tall men because they are bigger males, thus giving women a sense of protection, then why do women like thin, weak-looking men? For example, women do like Ryan Gosling or Brad Pitt (especially his portrayal in fight club), both of whom are 6'0 tall men, but neither man has a strong, muscular, and powerful body. IF women like bigger men whom give them a sense of protection, then why aren't Ronnie Coleman, Mariusz Pudzianowski, and Brian Shaw sex gods? Why don't women drool over the men in the WSM? Instead of preferring bigger mates, they prefer small, yet tall, toned mates. Therefore, we can determine that this preference for taller men out of feeling "more protected" must neither be rational nor an evolutionary-born preference. After all, evolution would likely outline a female preference for the Brian Shaws and Pudzianowskis of the world, not the Ryan Goslings or Johnny Deps. But, since that isn't what is seen, we must conclude that it is not evolution that is strictly guiding female preferences anymore.
you got it wrong, but your examples were spot on, there are 2 factors which decide if we like a person or not, eye and feelings, for eye they're good looking and tall enough, as for feelings they play characters therefore they show deep traits and they live an interesting life (actor), if you add good looking and deep emotions it makes women interested in them to know more about them.

as for body builders, their body are exaggerated to the point that it overshadows their personality and everything else, women either want to fall in love or have sex, which I find hard to connect bodybuilders with these two.

as you see it may be unfair to some of you but its always been about perception, which is why its irrational, you can't be rational with feelings and with a human being made 99% off feelings aka women
also to give you a better idea of what I'm talking about, Have you ever been in a situation were 1-2 women started talking good about a guy and the other women started liking the guy too? If you hang out with female friends you see a lot of these

ReadRothbard

you got it wrong, but your examples were spot on, there are 2 factors which decide if we like a person or not, eye and feelings, for eye they're good looking and tall enough, as for feelings they play characters therefore they show deep traits and they live an interesting life (actor), if you add good looking and deep emotions it makes women interested in them to know more about them.

as for body builders, their body are exaggerated to the point that it overshadows their personality and everything else, women either want to fall in love or have sex, which I find hard to connect bodybuilders with these two.

as you see it may be unfair to some of you but its always been about perception, which is why its irrational, you can't be rational with feelings and with a human being made 99% off feelings aka women
also to give you a better idea of what I'm talking about, Have you ever been in a situation were 1-2 women started talking good about a guy and the other women started liking the guy too? If you hang out with female friends you see a lot of these

Hmmmm, I suppose me having aspergers is going to make it very hard to understand this irrational emotions perspective. While I am still driven by emotions, I am far more cold and calculating than the average person. Usually, if I can't logically justify an impulse or emotion, I simply disregard it.

Future space tycoon

ForcedPuberty

2 factors which decide if we like a person or not, eye and feelings

there are thousands, not 2, 2 examples would be the smell of a woman and the sound of a woman.

Have you ever been in a situation were 1-2 women started talking good about a guy and the other women started liking the guy too? If you hang out with female friends you see a lot of these

men have the same psychological flaw.
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

ReadRothbard

Maybe, but I still doubt that the height preference has purely to with evolution.

Future space tycoon

joax

There's no evolutionary reason for women to prefer tall men. If that happened, men would be a LOT taller due to sexual selection and the race for getting taller would never end. Women preferring taller men over hundreds of thousands of years would have lead to a human race of giants, which is not what we observe.

The reason tall men are more attractive is because of the "looking up" factor. You "look up" to people who are taller than you. I read a pretty interesting book about this exact subject. It has to do more with how dumb human cognition is than how there is a real evolutionary advantage for being tall.

ForcedPuberty

men prefer shorter women, therefore the height of the children in the next generation keeps playing tug of war. it is balanced.

your theory sounds like you just say the first idea that pops into your head.
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

ReadRothbard

men prefer shorter women, therefore the height of the children in the next generation keeps playing tug of war. it is balanced.

your theory sounds like you just say the first idea that pops into your head.

I have very well-constructed arguments behind my theory.

You and your condescending, patronizing attitude are trying my patience. 

Future space tycoon

GeTs

there are thousands, not 2, 2 examples would be the smell of a woman and the sound of a woman.

men have the same psychological flaw.
but if we had to generalize it would be looks and feelings

ForcedPuberty

I wasn't talking to you rothbard.

my comment was to joax.

I ignored you and your evolution nonsense. 

you cant get mad at someone who wasn't even speaking to you.

truthfully you just don't like that we have different opinions.

joax brought up a scenario and I told him the answer to why height does not just skyrocket. it plays tug of war between tall and short, slowly progressing.
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

ForcedPuberty

readrothbard
ps. your arguments are not well constructed.

you require years of learning.

but if we had to generalize it would be looks and feelings

hmmm I don't really understand what you mean by generalize. but you are correct, it is true that majority of women on the planet if asked 2 describe 2 traits about a man that they want they would say hot and a nice personality.

I think these 2 traits are the traits most commonly thought of by the conscious mind. but I prefer to look at the subconscious mind.

an example would be that the body does not see that someone is hot or attractive, it sees better child bearing abilities, better hormone profile, better genes for better stronger offspring. and it registers this to the conscious mind by saying get horney and recognize he is attractive.

so even these subjective interpretations for good looks and good personality are encoded by genes which are read by the subconscious and then a conscious interpretation is given to the person.

a lot of things that occur between the sexes happen on an invisible and unrecognized level. and a lot of the time we think that only the subsequent recognized level is all that is happening. we have to look at the start of the pathway and not the final result for a decision someone makes for the opposite sex.
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

LittleWhiteMan

Women want two things: To feel protected, and to protect. This means that they want a man who would protect them out oj the society from other men but at the same time they want a little cute boy to play with inside, *hmm*, the house. They want two things, a tall and cute man.
5'1", 100 lbs

GeTs

They actually want milion things, not two

LittleWhiteMan

They actually want milion things, not two
Being short is just enough to stop seekig the rest of those things on you, when you are probably the one who got the rest of them.
5'1", 100 lbs
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up