Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Guys who are under 165 cm, please share your experience.  (Read 10447 times)

OverrideYouGenetics

• OverrideYourGenetics.com (no PMs, please email me)
Guys who are under 165 cm, please share your experience.
« on: February 16, 2014, 11:59:32 AM »

I am not under 165 but im 165 :P

but I will share my experience:

I live in a country where everyone is like 180cm!
Even females are 168+.

I currently wear a moderate shoelift for 2cm gain, thats about it. Any more and I look silly, like I have a duckass or something. The arch is too much.

Anyway, its only in the recent years I have been so self conscious about my height. Before that I used to live a normal life, outgoing. Having fun etc. But all these comments from people, girls and friends have made me this. I am so determined to get this surgery done. I am not intending to go Apo/SysOp on this with 21cm gain. Reaching average height would do me wonders.
I intend to go 6.5 cm on femurs then later on decide if I really need more.

My diary. Tibias+femurs 3.75+3.75cm at the Paley Institute (5'5" -> 5'8") in my late 30s.
One of the last patients to use the PRECICE 2.2 nail. I met the first STRYDE patient and I strongly recommend the new STRYDE nail instead.

OverrideYouGenetics

Re: Guys who are under 165 cm, please share your experience.
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2014, 12:36:58 PM »

Yeah same here. Luckily I kept my mental strength to finish my education and get a good degree.

My social life is non-existant today apart from few gatherings a month. I have kept rejecting girls too because, im afraid they will notice my change of height when I take off my shoes.
Also I am afraid if I get too close and the relationship gets serious, then there is no way I can just leave her for 6 months without letting her know what I was doing during that time.

Also I know my parents are kinda dissapointed I didnt grow taller. They dont say it but I know they kept praying for it when I was in puberty. I wish I knew about HGH back then, I certainly would have done it. So much regret... atleast God has given us these CLL docs who can help us correct some of the flaws.
My diary. Tibias+femurs 3.75+3.75cm at the Paley Institute (5'5" -> 5'8") in my late 30s.
One of the last patients to use the PRECICE 2.2 nail. I met the first STRYDE patient and I strongly recommend the new STRYDE nail instead.

LLL

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2014, 01:14:45 PM »

I have kept rejecting girls too because, im afraid they will notice my change of height when I take off my shoes.

If you're wearing 2 cm lifts I don't think the change would be too noticeable when you take them off if a girl likes you. So, probably nothing you should be rejecting anyone for, but I can see how it could make you nervous.

But all these comments from people, girls and friends have made me this.

What kinds of comments have you gotten?

mediocre

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2014, 01:35:30 PM »

Perhaps he meant 2 in lifts?

If you're wearing 2 cm lifts I don't think the change would be too noticeable when you take them off if a girl likes you. So, probably nothing you should be rejecting anyone for, but I can see how it could make you nervous.

What kinds of comments have you gotten?

LLL

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2014, 03:35:12 PM »

Perhaps he meant 2 in lifts?

"2 in" as in two inches? I wouldn't call that a "moderate" lift, anyway :)

I currently wear a moderate shoelift for 2cm gain, thats about it.

mediocre

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2014, 03:47:05 PM »

HGH has significant side effects including tumors and diabetes

Yeah if we only knew about HGH in our early teens it could have given us up to 10 cm of extra height. :-[

mediocre

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2014, 03:48:45 PM »

Have you tried getting out with girls and getting ditched because they found out your real height?

Yeah same here. Luckily I kept my mental strength to finish my education and get a good degree.

My social life is non-existant today apart from few gatherings a month. I have kept rejecting girls too because, im afraid they will notice my change of height when I take off my shoes.
Also I am afraid if I get too close and the relationship gets serious, then there is no way I can just leave her for 6 months without letting her know what I was doing during that time.

Also I know my parents are kinda dissapointed I didnt grow taller. They dont say it but I know they kept praying for it when I was in puberty. I wish I knew about HGH back then, I certainly would have done it. So much regret... atleast God has given us these CLL docs who can help us correct some of the flaws.

mediocre

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2014, 03:52:12 PM »

This is a great idea.

Why don't you try wearing the lift inside your socks? That way when you take off your shoes the lift will stay inside your socks and you will still be 4cm (or 8cm) taller. The only time I see you have to take off your socks is when you start having sex. But once you finish and she needs to go home, tell her to cover her eyes because you feel shy when ppl see you nked. Tip toe your way to the washroom and put back on your lifts. And you will be back 4cm taller again.

mediocre

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2014, 03:52:46 PM »

Oh yeah. ;) Not moderate anymore.

"2 in" as in two inches? I wouldn't call that a "moderate" lift, anyway :)

OverrideYouGenetics

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2014, 06:09:00 PM »

guys, I really meant what I wrote. 2 cm. We dont use inches metric system around here.
The 2 cm does make a difference and yes I never walk without these. When I do I only have to take one step out of the door I will feel the difference already.

The comments I get are just random. Sometimes the height of some celebrity we see on TV comes up and somehow they wonder "are you taller than  him" and stupid stuff like that.

Yes I have tried to take off my shoes and she noticed it, she actually checked my shoe if it was stuffed when I was in bathroom and asked me. I did admit it and she accepted it. But fk it, if I can have LL and become LL free why not.

Those lifts are not good for your ankles long term, it fkes me up. I cant run at speed with them without hurting myself.

Smallguy

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2014, 06:18:59 PM »

The comments I get are just random. Sometimes the height of some celebrity we see on TV comes up and somehow they wonder "are you taller than  him" and stupid stuff like that.

Yes I have tried to take off my shoes and she noticed it, she actually checked my shoe if it was stuffed when I was in bathroom and asked me. I did admit it and she accepted it. But f**k it, if I can have LL and become LL free why not.

Those lifts are not good for your ankles long term, it fkes me up. I cant run at speed with them without hurting myself.

I agree. Bruno Mars seem to be the only short guy (165 with shoes?) I know who has made it.

Well, when she discovered your shoes being stuffed, did you tell her those lifts are for your back-pain? lol... jk

It sucks walking around with lifts and being a fake. I try to make it sound okay in my previous post that it is okay being short. But the fact is, you feel like you have to constantly carry heavy baggage on your back. LL may be the only viable solution in the long-run, not lift.
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

TRS

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2014, 06:22:33 PM »

I agree. Bruno Mars seem to be the only short guy (165 with shoes?) I know who has made it.

Well, when she discovered your shoes being stuffed, did you tell her those lifts are for your back-pain? lol... jk

It sucks walking around with lifts and being a fake. I try to make it sound okay in my previous post that it is okay being short. But the fact is, you feel like you have to constantly carry heavy baggage on your back. LL may be the only viable solution in the long-run, not lift.

Dont forget prince who is only 158 cm and is one of the highest selling artist.

Blackhawk

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2014, 06:26:51 PM »

When I go out with a new girl I usually wear 1 inch lifts.  I feel the difference in height but it sucks wearing them.  I don't know how people wear lifts bigger than 1 inch.  Must be very painful.

Smallguy

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2014, 06:43:42 PM »

When I go out with a new girl I usually wear 1 inch lifts.  I feel the difference in height but it sucks wearing them.  I don't know how people wear lifts bigger than 1 inch.  Must be very painful.

I don't want to sound like I'm too much of an expert in wearing lifts but... jk :D

It depends on the size of your feet. If you have longer feet, then you can accommodate wearing higher lifts.

Plus, if you put several lays of rubber cushion on top of your lift, then it won't feel painful. So you can have 1.5 inches of lift (say from tissue paper) and put a 1 inch layer on top with rubber heel support. You can buy 3 layers at Walmart for $5 each. Wrap it tightly in plastic tape then you have a 2.5 inches of lift. If you have a US size 9.5 feet (nike shoes), then you can wear up to 2.5 inches in lift and walk around campus all day without feeling awkward. You can wear your lift in 2 layers of socks. That way it won't be revealed!!! And you can take off your shoes and naturally walk into a girl's hous for sex!!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 06:49:57 PM by Smallguy »
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

Disobedient

« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2014, 07:43:06 PM »

Hi there..

I saw once in Korean program the kpop celebrities wearing those shoes lift with (3-4inch ).. and they look so fine .. I think shoes lift is becoming part of Korean cultural ..

any way.. so if you gf noticed them just say they're for ur back pain, or all the celebrities wearing them so why don't u do the same..

there is one more thing about dating thing..
I'm sure the majority of girls prefer tall men .. but do you think you'll be rejected just because you're short!! I don't think so..
and don't let the negative comments affect you, I mean seriously .. you should stop being so sensitive,   I remember that I  used to make fun of ppl appearance all the time ( in the past).. but my crush was ugly/bald/ an old man!!!

I'm not saying don't go for LL, what I want to say is just enjoy your life

OverrideYouGenetics

« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2014, 07:57:36 PM »

Hi there..

I saw once in Korean program the kpop celebrities wearing those shoes lift with (3-4inch ).. and they look so fine .. I think shoes lift is becoming part of Korean cultural ..

any way.. so if you gf noticed them just say they're for ur back pain, or all the celebrities wearing them so why don't u do the same..

there is one more thing about dating thing..
I'm sure the majority of girls prefer tall men .. but do you think you'll be rejected just because you're short!! I don't think so..
and don't let the negative comments affect you, I mean seriously .. you should stop being so sensitive,   I remember that I  used to make fun of ppl appearance all the time ( in the past).. but my crush was ugly/bald/ an old man!!!

I'm not saying don't go for LL, what I want to say is just enjoy your life

It is hard to enjoy life once you know about LL. It infests your mind. No matter what social settings you are, no matter where you are. You will always be obsessed about height. When I talk to people around my height, I keep talking or listening to the conversation, but inbetween the words I always compare our height. Always.

I sometimes wish I never found about LL, just so my mind would force myself to get over this height neurosis. I have now come to a point where I cut my friendship and social relationship with my friends. I never go to their houses. I always find an excuse to not attend their parties. I wish I could enjoy my life, especially at this stage. I am young and should be surrounding myself with friends but I keep isolating myself.

The loss of confidence has a huge impact on my career too. When I am on daily standup meeting, I am towered by almost everyone. It crushes me to a point where I am scared of speaking. I don't feel secure about myself anymore, everyone can sense it. fk this..

I don't want to be tall. I just dont want to be short. It hurts badly.

Disobedient

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2014, 08:51:44 PM »

well I hope all the best for you with LL, but there must be something in you that you're really proud of, I dunno maybe something like your smile,face or maybe you're smart or funny which make you move on..

and believe it , you're not the only one who is short, and obsessed with height thing ..
I'm (was actually) short too, and I have terrible personality( I'm working on it) but I always adore my face  :D which help me to enjoy my life ..

anyway good luck in your LL,

PrettyTall

« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2014, 10:15:39 PM »

Can't buy shoe lift so i made them ,I bought a kids sandal and put them in y shoe  like those but much bigger https://nwsportx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/yoga-wild-life-toddler-sanuk-sandals-purple-zebra-profile.jpg  they gave me 3 to 4 cm( i gess they chineese) bref, when I'm out with  frinds i add somethig,  the problem is that my left leg is poshing too hard on the sandal i alwas fins my left thinner than my right i can't explain it ,  Im 166 or 167, I do have a girldfrined thant accept me with my hight she's 162 but I started wearing lift 1yer now, we together for 3years, we already discus about height she don't have a problem , I gess it's because of my strong personality ( guy do not forget about that always act a man let people respact you and have a little fear ) anyway In my neighborhood i famous as a non joke one , so if they male joke about my height it's probebly bihinde my back if not i'll fu*** someone up no matter how tall he is because i got THE POOOOWER

Moubgf

« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2014, 07:20:39 PM »

Dude people notice if you wear more 1 inch insole. Truuuuuust me.

And insoles in socks is to much just to much.

mediocre

« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2014, 11:43:17 PM »

Anybody wearing lifts can report chronic pain in their ankles?

Dude people notice if you wear more 1 inch insole. Truuuuuust me.

And insoles in socks is to much just to much.

Moubgf

« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2014, 04:44:43 AM »

No but artritis due to poor posture and feet and tibia tendons being overused you know that feeling. Just that in my case it don't heal until next time so after 5 min of walking the acid starts to burn in my legs. Brutal.

BullSurfer

• Let's jazz this up!
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2014, 06:09:21 AM »

Being short sucks. I know the feeling. Most of the time you blame your rotten luck with girls, jobs, and social interaction due to your height.

In my case I got an extra discrimination.  I'm short (was) and people confused me with illegal immigrants from south America.  I have no problem with the immigrants,  they work harder than any person in America while earning next to nothing. I hate the way they look at me, as if I just jumped the fence yesterday.  People are cruel, one of my biggest reason for LL is is disappear in the crowd and not stick out like a sore thumb.

It's easier to change yourself than spending your whole life trying to make people change their perception.

RGKEY

• just take it day by day
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2014, 01:01:55 PM »

Anybody wearing lifts can report chronic pain in their ankles?

I used lifts for more than 3 years and never had any pain in the ankles after I got use to them.
I guess is the same as using high heels but with a lot more support. I mean women use them every single day.

And after my day was finished I went to judo training and pretty much spent all my day on my toes.

what I can say thou, is that if you want to do LL stop using them, because your muscles get super tight and strong, and is harder to get your feet at 90%, and for lengthening your tibias you need your calfs muscles to be super flexible and relax. Or you will be fighting with ballerina from day one.

RGKEY 2.0
Original height. 163.5cms. Current height 172.5cms
Operation on 6/4/13 Tibias 9 centimeters

smitty

• Visitor
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2014, 01:42:44 PM »

I use lift and I often get ankle pain. :(

RGKEY

« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2014, 01:50:39 PM »

I use lift and I often get ankle pain. :(

Sorry about that smitty :-\
RGKEY 2.0

LJ1

• Visitor
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2014, 04:38:41 PM »

Haven't had a girlfriend since finishing high school because I am not confident enough. Several girls were interested in me but I rejected them due to being scared that they will find out my true height if I have my shoes off.

I had to laugh at this part because I sort of relate with wearing lifts.  When I first meet a girl and we have to take off our shoes, I always rush to be in a sitting position.  If we ever have to stand together or walk around, I just tippie toe and stay close because the chances she look down are so slim. xD

Once we have sex, I don't care anymore.  She finds out I wear lifts, laughs, but hey we're already in an intimate relationship, and I've never been dumped because they found out I wear lifts, I mean most girls become clingier once they allow you to sleep with them.  However, I have a feeling that if she found out BEFORE we had sex.... Well I would never had sex in the first place and she would have just dumped me. xD

RGKEY

« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2014, 05:56:59 PM »

I had to laugh at this part because I sort of relate with wearing lifts.  When I first meet a girl and we have to take off our shoes, I always rush to be in a sitting position.  If we ever have to stand together or walk around, I just tippie toe and stay close because the chances she look down are so slim. xD

Once we have sex, I don't care anymore.  She finds out I wear lifts, laughs, but hey we're already in an intimate relationship, and I've never been dumped because they found out I wear lifts, I mean most girls become clingier once they allow you to sleep with them.  However, I have a feeling that if she found out BEFORE we had sex.... Well I would never had sex in the first place and she would have just dumped me. xD

I relate to you and agree with you up to before your last sentence.  I don't think they would have necesarily dumped u if they found out before sex, some of them maybe. I think it would depended on how you reacted and what you have said.I also remember going to people's houses and if I was wearing my super 4.25inches shoes I would come up with a excuse and just left. Pretty embarasing moments!!
RGKEY 2.0

PrettyTall

« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2014, 10:53:34 PM »

No ankle pain, being 165 fkin sucks, today  I got out with lifts in a coverse it was really good

adam008

• Visitor
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2014, 03:16:43 AM »

Hello. I'm new here.  :)

My current height is 164cm and my goal is 172-174cm.
I always feel low self confidence when in public because I think I'm too short for a man. Both my younger brothers are 172cm and 175cm.  :(

So I'm planning to do LL in the next five years or less. I'm 25 years old.
Current height: 164cm
Goal: 173cm

adam008

• Visitor
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2014, 04:12:06 AM »

Welcome to this forum Adam
I am facing the same predicament as you and I completely understand how you feel being <165cm :( It is my dream to be 172cm (5ft8) and would make my life better by >85%. BTW your goal is very realistic and do alot of research on LL and the doctors that do LL. All the best in your CLL journey!

Thanks mate. u too.  ;)
Current height: 164cm
Goal: 173cm

fivefivetogain

• Visitor
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2014, 07:48:18 AM »

Hey all,

I've been researching doctors/procedures for about 6 months now. I have the budget to do it, but still want to be sure it's the absolute best. I'm exactly 165 cm and I just would like to be 5'8-5'9. My Tibia is kind of short anyway otherwise the rest of me is proportionate. It has been hard but I've been a high level athlete even into college at my height which has truly been a blessing. However now at 24, I'm wondering if some internal tibia lengthening might get me there?

As for the experience, it is definitely ups and downs. I have always done well with dating, sports, etc. but I feel being a shorter male you really have to excel in other areas. We all do it regardless of height, but I've always said you can hide other flaws or less than desirable traits, height however is an instant display. This can lead to a ton of overcoming first impressions!

Thanks and I look forward to gaining insight and hopefully getting to where I need to go!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up