Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr Sringari Limb Lengthening Background  (Read 7427 times)

Muse

Dr Sringari Limb Lengthening Background
« on: September 21, 2013, 08:24:00 PM »

Information from a patient who spoke to people that worked with Dr Sringari

"People who have worked with the doctor also kept emphasizing that Dr. Sringari does NOT have a lot of knowledge on cosmetic LL. DR. SRINGARI's speciaity is in Hip and knee replacement, as well as trauma and corrections...BUT, in terms of corrections, he does NOT have extensive experimece with Illizarov frames.

They kept telling me here that he is a good, patient guy, but in terms of dealing with emergencies or complex situations, he sometimes looks unsure and confused and will sometimes seek rescue from others.

They said Dr. Sringari has good bed side manners and is less rushed. He is a very nice doctor who spends more time with you. But from their experience he is also sometimes "at a loss" when it came to dealing with complications.

For example: he was performing Total Knee Replacement for a women and he accidentally cut her Peroneal Nerve. Causing paralysis to her lower leg. Dr. Sringari was "at a loss" and asked / begged a intern, to do anything from Electrostimulation or anything, to get her leg to work again...the intern tried, but the Electrostimulation failed.

I would just be careful before jumping the bandwagon because when told that Dr Sringari had an LL section on his Webpage they were surprised."
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 04:27:43 PM by Admin »

Orlando

Re: Dr Sringari Limb Lengthening Background
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 04:42:05 PM »

Simple question:  Why is a doctor with no professional training in LL doing the the surgery for people ??

You can see from "Qualifications" that he has never trained in LL,  keep in mind that doctors goes through months of training and then fellowship (tutorship under experienced doctors) before they are considered ready to do particular surgery.

Dr. T Sringari website listing is also weird, it is unknown which medical institutions he studied with and from which years.

You know given how terrible the infamous India law system is,  this really deserves more scrutiny. 

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2013, 06:55:07 PM »

Unfortunately there are a lot of unqualified doctors that try to come off as having experience in things they have no experience in, knowing that people who are desperate will get themselves into things without thinking fully. Many orthopedic doctors in India realize this and know they can double or triple their usual price for a procedure that would normally cost much less for locals and Westerners will still pay. They do the same thing at Dr. Xia's clinic. That's why the huge influx of patients in India is bad. More inexperienced doctors will try to get on the money-making bandwagon for cosmetic lengthening.

As of now, there's only one doctor in India that I trust fully because he's got years of experience in Ilizarov surgeries for both deformity and correction, is conservative with how much he will allow you to lengthen, has multiple youtube videos with his commentary on surgeries he and his team performed on the operating table as well as lectures and Q&A at universities, and he had a fellowship under Dr. Paley. As to be expected though, he does cost more than most other doctors there.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

kinglee

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2013, 04:47:56 PM »

you guys know why dr. Sarin fired Harry(physio) and Sunny(manager)??bc they were doing scams there...Harry and sunny both are corrupted

TomD

• Private
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2013, 06:11:34 PM »

I would also like a 'doctor section' where the actual physicians can come on and say their piece. This way we can hear it from the horses mouth . If they have experience they can tell us about it. If not, well then they wont get a lot of credibility.

the doctors who have the guts to come on here would get a lot more credibility in my book.

Goodnews

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2013, 07:50:27 PM »

Can you describe the scams?

Does anyone know how 7cmwithSarin is doing? I've worried about him, with the Malaria, infections and all. His diary is down. If anyone knows him, maybe there's a way to post his diary here and continue it.

There was someone else (female) in China that was having an awful time and dissapeared. If she's around, it would be great to continue her story here. I was worried about her also.

It's awful to be hiding the real facts and encouraging people to jump into a fire, in a false pretense, that people are having a great experience. It's such a serious operation and can be emotionally traumatizing. It's just horrible to hear that people could have been scammed.

I hope a diary section can be organized on this site.

Carter

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2013, 04:55:18 PM »

Can you describe the scams?

Does anyone know how 7cmwithSarin is doing? I've worried about him, with the Malaria, infections and all. His diary is down. If anyone knows him, maybe there's a way to post his diary here and continue it.

There was someone else (female) in China that was having an awful time and dissapeared. If she's around, it would be great to continue her story here. I was worried about her also.

It's awful to be hiding the real facts and encouraging people to jump into a fire, in a false pretense, that people are having a great experience. It's such a serious operation and can be emotionally traumatizing. It's just horrible to hear that people could have been scammed.

I hope a diary section can be organized on this site.

I heard they were stealing money or something like that. 

7cmwithSarin joined up this forum yesterday and made a post, maybe he will update us soon.   

I'm sure a diary section is coming, you can see members who are planning surgeries intend to write their diaries here.   There's also one with DEM currently updated.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 05:04:50 PM by Carter »

Doflamingo

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2013, 09:28:08 PM »

As of now, there's only one doctor in India that I trust fully because he's got years of experience in Ilizarov surgeries for both deformity and correction, is conservative with how much he will allow you to lengthen, has multiple youtube videos with his commentary on surgeries he and his team performed on the operating table as well as lectures and Q&A at universities, and he had a fellowship under Dr. Paley. As to be expected though, he does cost more than most other doctors there.

And may I ask who he is? Im desperate pls.
Pages: [1]   Go Up