Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Dennis Raney's Shin lengthening  (Read 41525 times)

Outgrown

• "Long enough to touch the ground" -Abraham Lincoln
Dennis Raney's Shin lengthening
« on: December 28, 2014, 02:49:20 PM »

growtallerwithshinlengthening

It's an interesting concept, but it's hard to believe. It has loads of information but minimal evidence. Is there a realistic explanation for his experience, or what do you think?
5"6 and proud

Uppland

Re: Dennis Raney's Shin lengthening
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2014, 06:28:14 PM »

I think it's rubbish until proven otherwise.

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2014, 07:39:40 PM »

No pictures= no proof. Don't fall for this Voodoo nonsense, I've tried to become taller w/o surgery for years of my life (ankle weights, meditation, pills etc) and you can't become taller w/o surgery at this moment in time. That may change one day but right now all we have is LL.
Starting height: 185.5cms Goal/ dream height:190-193cms!
Sitting height:94 cms Arm Length: 86.5 cms 
Leg length:104 cms Arm Span:191 cms
Tibia: 48 cms Femurs:55cms

growgrowgrow

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2015, 03:44:28 AM »

has anyone tried his routine?

From his words that guy seems honest, but the fact that he can't spell his name (sometimes it's Denis, or times Dennis) and that "his face" (his profile picture on his blog) is a hairstyle model or something, is a red flag.

Puertoricanwasp123

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2015, 04:51:29 AM »

It's an interesting concept, but it's hard to believe. It has loads of information but minimal evidence. Is there a realistic explanation for his experience, or what do you think?

Don't mention me this guy, I tried his method among others until I ended up in the other site and at this site.

Watmon

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2015, 04:33:58 PM »

I bought his book about 3 months ago and honestly his recommended  stretches have  so far worked for me.

looks like i'm 2.5 inches up. No other program delivered that fast so i owe him a benefit of doubt.

I feel the little pain he talks about in the book before legs grow so I'm not sure if legs have contributed to this 2.5 inches so far.

Though the neck and torso have definitely grown. so don't hang him yet!!

Overdozer

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2015, 04:45:34 PM »

I bought his book about 3 months ago and honestly his recommended  stretches have  so far worked for me.

looks like i'm 2.5 inches up. No other program delivered that fast so i owe him a benefit of doubt.
Mr. Raney, please, log in.
Pre-surgery - 167 cm, Post-surgery - 181 cm
Final arm span - 177 cm, Sitting height - 90 cm

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

Uppland

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2015, 04:49:00 PM »

I feel the little pain he talks about in the book before legs grow so I'm not sure if legs have contributed to this 2.5 inches so far.

Though the neck and torso have definitely grown. so don't hang him yet!!

You grew 6CM?

You don't expect us to believe that without proof do you?

Watmon

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2015, 05:45:18 PM »

What's this about?? challenging possibility of height increase after puberty?? i don't think I've been the first to achieve this. If you failed, don't demoralize me because now I've a reason to believe that it's possible. And btw I've nothing to gain from this confession.

Optimize

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2015, 06:01:51 PM »

What's this about?? challenging possibility of height increase after puberty?? i don't think I've been the first to achieve this. If you failed, don't demoralize me because now I've a reason to believe that it's possible. And btw I've nothing to gain from this confession.
Stretches will not give you permanent height. Once you stop, you will go back to your previous height. I'm talking from my experience. Care to share the book? Or why would you do that for us, the non believers who don't even bother buying it?

Watmon

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2015, 07:25:26 PM »

He clearly mentions that height gained after puberty isn't permanent in his own experience  here...http://growtallerwithshinlengthening.com/ .

He goes on to share how to make it stable in the book.

The first step for me was to gain at least a cm which   i failed to gain with other famous programs like my bro. up there. With 7cm  gain, to me his program has more thn delivered.

What i think is growth after puberty isn't for everyone that's why you guys are witch hunting this guy.

Puertoricanwasp123

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2015, 08:42:20 PM »

What i think is growth after puberty isn't for everyone that's why you guys are witch hunting this guy.

Fine let's say only a small percent will have results, let's say that I believe you. That is not a strong enough point for me to feel like advertizing him or his page for that matter and those that do say it works are the people who show no photos of before and after and they don't know if they simply had a growth spurt or they had bad posture which was fixed with stretching. This guy said he grew 7 inches so he deserves more than witch hunting from those who saw no results.

He said something like " at 5'11" there's a lot of taller men" (you can read his site if you want to see what he said), so way to go now we feel more miserable than before we visited your page.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2015, 09:44:08 PM »

I doubt any of it would seriously work, although most people can "gain" about 1-2 cm of height through different spinal stretches. Honestly, there isn't much harm in trying his program; most of his stuff his free, and his book is dirt cheap--only about $6, so there isn't much to lose even if his program is complete bull .
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Uppland

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2015, 10:08:34 PM »

I doubt any of it would seriously work, although most people can "gain" about 1-2 cm of height through different spinal stretches. Honestly, there isn't much harm in trying his program; most of his stuff his free, and his book is dirt cheap--only about $6, so there isn't much to lose even if his program is complete bullcrap.

Do you volunteer to test it out?

ReadRothbard

« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2015, 10:12:08 PM »

Do you volunteer to test it out?

As in buy the book and test it out?
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Uppland

« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2015, 10:48:07 PM »

As in buy the book and test it out?

Yeah I'd trust you if you said that it works, but I think it would be a waste of time honestly.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2015, 10:55:01 PM »

Yeah I'd trust you if you said that it works, but I think it would be a waste of time honestly.

Yeah, I suppose I could try it. I might gain a centimeter or two from straighten posture or something--which would be worth $6.50.

Future space tycoon

Uppland

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2015, 11:10:05 PM »

Yeah, I suppose I could try it. I might gain a centimeter or two from straighten posture or something--which would be worth $6.50.

Keep us updated if you do, it would be more than great if I could gain 1-3CM, but it's pointless if it's temporary.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2015, 11:11:29 PM »

Keep us updated if you do, it would be more than great if I could gain 1-3CM, but it's pointless if it's temporary.

I will. I'll see if I can get it tonight. I have to fix my paypal account, but I'm going to work at about 10:00, so I can't really do much tonight.

Future space tycoon

Uppland

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2015, 11:15:35 PM »

I will. I'll see if I can get it tonight. I have to fix my paypal account, but I'm going to work at about 10:00, so I can't really do much tonight.

Well alright then, make a diary or something.

Watmon

• Visitor
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2015, 12:35:18 AM »

yeah right.. the prog. is bloody cheap. Doubt it? try it for a month for yourself. It's not easy to cook up all this staff. Think it's worth trying!

Outgrown

« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2015, 12:37:55 AM »

yeah right.. the prog. is bloody cheap. Doubt it? try it for a month for yourself. It's not easy to cook up all this staff. Think it's worth trying!

Bought it, tried it, hated it, thrown it. It's a common marketing scheme (Developing a website with testimonials and then abridging it in an e-book)
                      -$100 Startup
5"6 and proud

ReadRothbard

« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2015, 02:27:36 AM »

Bought it, tried it, hated it, thrown it. It's a common marketing scheme (Developing a website with testimonials and then abridging it in an e-book)
                      -$100 Startup

Yeah, I'm familiar with the scamming strategy. You have tried this e-book?

Future space tycoon

Outgrown

« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2015, 09:20:12 PM »

Yeah, I'm familiar with the scamming strategy. You have tried this e-book?

Yeah, ever since I first posted this, nothing.
5"6 and proud

Uppland

« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2015, 09:58:40 PM »

Can't say I'm suprised.

I hope there will someday be a way to increase in height without surgery, just a few CM would be great.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2015, 02:36:30 AM »

Yeah, ever since I first posted this, nothing.

Not even a millimeter?

Future space tycoon

Outgrown

« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2015, 03:38:33 AM »

Not even a millimeter?

Even though I got a better body frame now, nothing has changed except for my strength.

It's not that bad of a book, but it doesn't make you taller.
5"6 and proud

Outgrown

« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2015, 03:45:59 AM »

Not even a millimeter?

He advocates cycling with an elevated seat that causes micro fractures and gradual buildup of bones and tissue to increase in height, which is catalyzed through the book's "chaos training", secreting tons of HGH. I emailed him a few times on his experience and he told me that hair patterns haven't changed, but his hands, feet, and genitalia grew larger and then his limbs grew. I assume it's a late spurt, but he is extremely sketchy.

His emails consisted of the poorest of all English and when I asked for before and after pics, he simply states, "To all I’ve sent my before and after shots, non has believed it is the same me." I reply, "I am just curious to see your stature at 5"4, even if I don't believe it, I'm not going to be rude, and am not going to compare as to why I can't get 7 inches. If otherwise, that's understandable."

So far, no response.

He claims that he's a CEO, but he revolves his life around that website. Hey, he might have had a late growth spurt, but if that's the only thing he's able to embrace then there's nothing more to see in his ebook other than joint pains and basic exercises.
5"6 and proud

Outgrown

« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2015, 03:56:01 AM »

Looking through his youtube channel only had this...

5"6 and proud

Bruno Mars

« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2015, 08:18:21 AM »

The fact that you are on this forum has proved that you are either here because it didn't work, or you are here just to advertise for this scam. I incline toward the latter since your first post on a LL forum is to advertise for a product that not in anyway related to LL  :D :D

NewHeights

« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2015, 02:35:52 PM »

There is a lot of product placement in this guy's website, plus going from 54" to 71"... c'mon guys, we are smarter than this.

From what I have found, the only scientific study ever published that showed a possible means to height increase after terminal height is achieved was the glucosamine study (check my other posts).

There have been anecdotal comments (WITHOUT PRODUCT PLACEMENT) on YouTube, Yahoo answers, and a few forums that inversion can add a few cm as well.

Remember, the spine has the ability to decompress (astronauts grow 2 inches taller in space)
177CM/176CM morning/evening :( Wingspan 178 CM :( Inseam/Height 47.7% :( BPEL 7.5" :)
Option 1: Inversion and Glucosamine to 177+CM :)
Option 2: CLL to 180 CM :)
"Be the best version of yourself"
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up