Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Dennis Raney's Shin lengthening  (Read 41526 times)

ItsMyLife

Re: Dennis Raney's Shin lengthening
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2015, 02:42:43 PM »

There is a lot of product placement in this guy's website, plus going from 54" to 71"... c'mon guys, we are smarter than this.

From what I have found, the only scientific study ever published that showed a possible means to height increase after terminal height is achieved was the glucosamine study (check my other posts).

There have been anecdotal comments (WITHOUT PRODUCT PLACEMENT) on YouTube, Yahoo answers, and a few forums that inversion can add a few cm as well.

Remember, the spine has the ability to decompress (astronauts grow 2 inches taller in space)

how much can inversion acheive? conservatively? 1 inch? 1/2 inch?

ItsMyLife

« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2015, 02:44:25 PM »

its quite obvious:
1. he created the website
2. then he did a google search, signed up at LL Forum, and posted a good review to scam people
3. he creates another account to support the first a/c.

dont fall for his scam. yes it is small money but if a few people buy it, he gets money for practically nothing... and it is probably one of his schemes (other schemes maybe lose weight, tighter skin, etc using differnet fake names)

he has no FB account or even email address, so it is so funny he asks peole to write to him if they face problems.

Outgrown

• "Long enough to touch the ground" -Abraham Lincoln
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2015, 09:31:00 PM »

its quite obvious:
1. he created the website
2. then he did a google search, signed up at LL Forum, and posted a good review to scam people
3. he creates another account to support the first a/c.

dont fall for his scam. yes it is small money but if a few people buy it, he gets money for practically nothing... and it is probably one of his schemes (other schemes maybe lose weight, tighter skin, etc using differnet fake names)

he has no FB account or even email address, so it is so funny he asks peole to write to him if they face problems.

bwesole@gmail.com
5"6 and proud

NewHeights

« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2015, 01:17:24 AM »

I think people have to understand the distinction between "growing taller" and "gaining height".

Permanently growing taller naturally is impossible after terminal adult height is achieved. The only way to GROW taller after terminal adult height is achieved is, ok we know... very costly and painful

However, it is possible for some people to "gain height" in adulthood. The only scientifically proven way is by using glucosamine supplements (avg gain is .4 cm). The most promising means for significant height gains (over .5 inches) is glucosamine + inversion... stretch the spine with inversion table and retain height with glucosamine.

I might be the guinea pig for this experiment but it takes time and dedication (10 to 30 min of inversion every day, and 1500 mg glucosamine sulfate every day).

Every time you hear that inversion won't work, remember two things:

1. How much do your really want it?
2. Every body's different

177CM/176CM morning/evening :( Wingspan 178 CM :( Inseam/Height 47.7% :( BPEL 7.5" :)
Option 1: Inversion and Glucosamine to 177+CM :)
Option 2: CLL to 180 CM :)
"Be the best version of yourself"

Puertoricanwasp123

« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2015, 01:38:22 AM »

Remember, the spine has the ability to decompress (astronauts grow 2 inches taller in space)

My spine is only one centimeter taller in the mornings so in space mine would expand 1 inch maybe, remember the taller you are the more morning height or space height you will have and astronauts are average height.

Outgrown

« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2015, 02:11:02 AM »

The fact that you are on this forum has proved that you are either here because it didn't work, or you are here just to advertise for this scam. I incline toward the latter since your first post on a LL forum is to advertise for a product that not in anyway related to LL  :D :D

Me or Watman?
5"6 and proud

Puertoricanwasp123

« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2015, 08:41:12 PM »

Me or Watman?

Watmon's the one who's first post was about Dennis Raney's he currently has 4 posts in total so it's him not you.

growgrowgrow

• Visitor
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2015, 02:53:12 AM »

Looking through his youtube channel only had this...

Not to mention this comment he left on a video:
"i need to join becouse am also searching a girl lover if the chance there please my email patrickmale10@yahoo.com"

The guy is clearly not from Canada or the US as he claims. And his name and photo are fake. So...

Outgrown

« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2015, 03:03:22 AM »

Considering his other email, I assume he was also selling shoe soles as well. (Lifts, nerve stimulus soles, the weird  ). Just an assumption, but it's definitely an interesting encounter, he spelled a lot of things wrong in the book.
5"6 and proud

growgrowgrow

• Visitor
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2015, 03:39:52 AM »

Yeah, disappointing. And confusing too because in other regards he seems honest, and is willing to reply to emails and comments on his website...

Puertoricanwasp123

« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2015, 06:59:23 PM »

Is Dennis the black dude in the video then?

Outgrown

« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2015, 02:06:33 AM »

Much like the hair model - it's most likely a stolen image.
5"6 and proud

growgrowgrow

• Visitor
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2015, 02:38:17 AM »

Probable that it's him. But what doesn't add up is why he would hang around and answer question in such a disinterested way. He did say several times on his blog that his ebook is a compilation of what's already on his blog, which means if you're willing to sort it out you don't need to buy it. Strange don't you think?

Outgrown

« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2015, 03:09:36 AM »

Probable that it's him. But what doesn't add up is why he would hang around and answer question in such a disinterested way. He did say several times on his blog that his ebook is a compilation of what's already on his blog, which means if you're willing to sort it out you don't need to buy it. Strange don't you think?

That's what he "claims" however, all the links you lead will lead your mind into the one topic on the site - chaos training. He states that the chaos training is the primal source of starting the growth, but he doesn't show any routines, he just tells his experience with excess hgh. I bought it, tried the exercises, and while happy and healthy and strong, It didn't change my height regardless.
5"6 and proud

Raney

• Visitor
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2015, 05:07:40 PM »

One of the readers of my height blog sent me a link to this LL surgery forum   asking me if whatever is posted about the blog and book is true so i had to stop by to say a word or two.

I’ve read through all these comments and indeed I owe an explanation  to whoever cares to read this.

I’ll try my best to answer all points raised here at once because I don’t expect to login any time soon.

First, I’ve never owned a  Youtube channel so I’ve no idea where the T.S of this forum got the video from.  I’m only available on Facebook and twitter. So the authenticity of your source of information is in question.

Then the T.S also suggests that some information on the blog is recycled in the book.

This is partly true because there’re folks who purchase the book from Amazon and have no idea about the existence of the blog.
Therefore I included some of the vital information from the blog. 

Otherwise the two (blog and Book) are meant to be used in tandem. 90 – 95 % of the information particularly the workout routine is exclusive to the book.  And that’s what the book is about.

If you weren’t successful, chances are you didn’t give it enough time or maybe you were not consistent. Even age matters.
Most people who email me after failing to increase their height with the routine are in their mid-thirties and confess they didn’t have the time to be consistent.

Since our bodies are different, it’s not easy or even expected for everyone to get the same results with the same workout routine. That’s why I advise folks to try out different exercises or routines.

I also failed with many other programs but because I was desperate, I kept trying and some of them helped me in creating my own workout routine .
The main purpose of the blog is to share what worked for me with hope that many others will benefit from my personal experience and to some degree, I feel I have achieved that goal.

The testimonials are simply copied and pasted just as they are received by email.
The question of before and after pictures was answered on the FAQ page here…..http://growtallerwithshinlengthening.com/faq.html/

If you need more information, i can be contacted by email using the contact form on the blog.
Thanks for your time.

Uppland

« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2015, 07:23:06 PM »

Raney do you have any concrete proof to back up what you're saying at all?

endomorphisme

« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2015, 01:33:28 AM »

the link doesn't work anymore, moreover, there is just no way, no methods to grow taller except by doing ll.
I have been doing daily stretching for 4 month now, i also swimm a lot and my height hasn't really changed, i have just gained 2 mm
If such method  existed, the guy would probably be one of the richest man on earth and tom cruise would be 180 cm instead of 172.

Emef

• Newbi
  • Banned
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2015, 05:43:08 PM »

Troll. Ive tried it. Got me aches.i still have those ankle weights in my home
Mod Note: Was originally banned temporarily for clone account "YEMEF" on Oct 15 and informed of the reason with ban message ""banned for clone account: Emef:Yemf".  Return only to lie  that " this forum does that without giving an explanation without doing anything wrong".  Banned again on Feb 16.

Outgrown

« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2015, 02:29:08 PM »

One of the readers of my height blog sent me a link to this LL surgery forum   asking me if whatever is posted about the blog and book is true so i had to stop by to say a word or two.

I’ve read through all these comments and indeed I owe an explanation  to whoever cares to read this.

I’ll try my best to answer all points raised here at once because I don’t expect to login any time soon.

First, I’ve never owned a  Youtube channel so I’ve no idea where the T.S of this forum got the video from.  I’m only available on Facebook and twitter. So the authenticity of your source of information is in question.

Then the T.S also suggests that some information on the blog is recycled in the book.

This is partly true because there’re folks who purchase the book from Amazon and have no idea about the existence of the blog.
Therefore I included some of the vital information from the blog. 

Otherwise the two (blog and Book) are meant to be used in tandem. 90 – 95 % of the information particularly the workout routine is exclusive to the book.  And that’s what the book is about.

If you weren’t successful, chances are you didn’t give it enough time or maybe you were not consistent. Even age matters.
Most people who email me after failing to increase their height with the routine are in their mid-thirties and confess they didn’t have the time to be consistent.

Since our bodies are different, it’s not easy or even expected for everyone to get the same results with the same workout routine. That’s why I advise folks to try out different exercises or routines.

I also failed with many other programs but because I was desperate, I kept trying and some of them helped me in creating my own workout routine .
The main purpose of the blog is to share what worked for me with hope that many others will benefit from my personal experience and to some degree, I feel I have achieved that goal.

The testimonials are simply copied and pasted just as they are received by email.
The question of before and after pictures was answered on the FAQ page here…..http://growtallerwithshinlengthening.com/faq.html/

If you need more information, i can be contacted by email using the contact form on the blog.
Thanks for your time.

Sorry to burst your bubble Raney, but I am still doing your routine daily because it was a part of my day to day lifestyle and still is, and I benefit from it. To this day, there is no change in height at all and I've even had a personal trainer before when I had the neurosis do these exercises with me so I am not making any mistakes.

http://growtallerwithshinlengthening.com/contact.html/

I've contacted you through the contact form on the top of the page, and we've had  conversations through bwesole@gmail.com - Which is also your Google Plus Account with the video on file https://plus.google.com/u/0/101800566940531222452/videos

Everything else we have discovered seems to be falling into place (The profile picture taken from another website, the email, the proof, the internet e-book selling method, etc) and the review on the official natural height growth page http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/2013/12/14/review-grow-taller-shin-lengthening-website/ , but from your story, Dennis. if you truly are a real person, logically concludes that this may have occured to you https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compensatory_growth_(organism)

I'm not against you at all, Dennis, but from what I'm hearing from real people is that there are no results related to height growth, but I appreciate you on your efforts to becoming the biggest that you can be.
5"6 and proud

Outgrown

« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2015, 02:47:50 PM »

In case if you are wondering I've been doing it for 2 years.
5"6 and proud

MRbones

« Reply #51 on: September 24, 2015, 03:36:38 PM »

people have to be real fking mental in the head to delude themselves into believing this horse  .

people who are desperate repeat this lie to themselves 100 times a day until they truly believe it, and just as someone who has body dismorphic disorder their mind actually believes they are taller, just like a anorexic person actually physically sees a fat person in the mirror.

the mental illness of believing in something so strongly that you actually see a false reality and have body dismorphic disorder is just disgusting.

they will sit here for all eternity and preach that this works. when the truth is they have a severe mental disease.

don't believe this rubbish anyone. you can only grow taller by glucosamine and other cofactors or leg lengthening.

growgrowgrow

• Visitor
« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2016, 08:33:36 PM »

It turns out Dennis Raney's real name is Denis Mugisha and he lives in Kampala, Uganda. You'll find links below to his Facebook page and, if you want more, his Badoo profile.
https://www.facebook.com/people/Mugisha-Denis/100008797893110
https://badoo.com/en-ug/0177857751/p485711

This is the last bit of evidence we needed to call growtallerwithshinlengthening.com a scam once and for all.

noname

« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2016, 10:37:27 AM »

Still gonna try it out. He says that you have to cycle with raised seat, train your muscles for HGH increase and sleep/eat good. If it doesn't work then atleast I will be much healthier. Got nothing to lose

LLCaptain

« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2016, 05:37:55 PM »

Still gonna try it out. He says that you have to cycle with raised seat, train your muscles for HGH increase and sleep/eat good. If it doesn't work then atleast I will be much healthier. Got nothing to lose

Except for your time and dignity.

I mean... the last poster even linked us to a profile of the scammer as some dude in Uganda.

Why would you try this? Lol..

noname

« Reply #55 on: April 15, 2016, 09:54:55 PM »

Except for your time and dignity.

I mean... the last poster even linked us to a profile of the scammer as some dude in Uganda.

Why would you try this? Lol..

I'm gonna see it as exercising to get healthier. I'm just gonna cycle everyday, live healthy and work out. Also a dude claimed on a cycling forum which has nothing to do with getting taller that his legs got 2 inches taller since he tried cycling with raised seat. He didn't try to sell anything. I'm just gonna give it a chance. I'm that kind of person who tries everytging out as long as it's not harmful

abcd123

• Visitor
« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2016, 02:18:36 AM »

I only registered to say DON'T follow the routine.
It literally breaks down your patella tendons, gradually day by day. Man I have patella tendonits in both knees because i followed this stupid program when i was 17, im 19 now and having to deal with this  . the funny thing is i'm 5'11 now and was 5'11 when i started the program, maybe like 6foot now because of natural growth. Don't be a fool and follow something like this, I hate to be the guy on the forum saying 'dont do this' but I wanna go back in time and slap the   out of my insecure 17y/o self for doing this to my body. If I could give all of you guys some advice, stop trying to grow taller. Even if the answer is out there and shin lengthening makes you taller, it doesnt bring you happiness. Happiness comes from within, sure I would like to be 6'3 but I don't have those genetics, so I'm just gonna move on and take what I've been given. Even for you dudes who are under 5'6, If you can find yourself and become the best version of yourself then height will become irrelevant.
Rant over, but seriously guys dont follow the routine... even if it does work for you (which it wont. ever) Having bad knees is the most miserable thing, you feel emasculated and depressed every day. Now I'm healing myself and moving on and accepting myself in this injured state, you dont want to be in this position.

Good luck nonetheless guys, Don't let this dominate your life. There's better things to do than try and grow taller.
I'm out.

Koi

« Reply #57 on: December 07, 2016, 03:05:58 AM »

I only registered to say DON'T follow the routine.
It literally breaks down your patella tendons, gradually day by day. Man I have patella tendonits in both knees because i followed this stupid program when i was 17, im 19 now and having to deal with this crap. the funny thing is i'm 5'11 now and was 5'11 when i started the program, maybe like 6foot now because of natural growth. Don't be a fool and follow something like this, I hate to be the guy on the forum saying 'dont do this' but I wanna go back in time and slap the crap out of my insecure 17y/o self for doing this to my body. If I could give all of you guys some advice, stop trying to grow taller. Even if the answer is out there and shin lengthening makes you taller, it doesnt bring you happiness. Happiness comes from within, sure I would like to be 6'3 but I don't have those genetics, so I'm just gonna move on and take what I've been given. Even for you dudes who are under 5'6, If you can find yourself and become the best version of yourself then height will become irrelevant.
Rant over, but seriously guys dont follow the routine... even if it does work for you (which it wont. ever) Having bad knees is the most miserable thing, you feel emasculated and depressed every day. Now I'm healing myself and moving on and accepting myself in this injured state, you dont want to be in this position.

Good luck nonetheless guys, Don't let this dominate your life. There's better things to do than try and grow taller.
I'm out.
Thanks for confirming it's bullcrap.

I appreciate your personal tip, but I'm sure every person has different priorities. That what you may have born with could make someone else's life complete. However, would you be glad of having done it if it actually made you taller? If you actually wanted to reach 6'3", you honestly have a starting height to achieve it through LL. Are you up to do that kind of surgery? I guess the answer is no, but for most of us it's yes already. And trust me, we're aware of what we have to go through.

However, it's been proved that no method apart from LL can make you taller once you're done growing. Don't let any of those shady businesses fool you, guys.

Best of luck to everyone.

davidwi

• Visitor
« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2017, 12:20:32 PM »

I apologize for replying to such an old topic BUT I signed up to post my honest review about that website:

I religiously followed the instructions on that shin lengthening website for a period of about 2 years. After performing the raised seat cycling for 1 hour per day, 6 days a week, I felt the pinches of pain in my shins so I knew I was on the right track. Sure enough, every day seemed like I was getting taller. The only problem was, every single time I would do more than 5 minutes of standing or walking on that day, I would lose the height I gained.

After close to 2 years of doing this, I had to STOP and here's why:,

- I shrunk approximately 1.5cm from doing this raised seat cycling. This is because the exercise creates real micro-fractures in the shin bone. You can't stand up or walk because the bone will get damaged further (it feels like having a broken leg).
- The pain is almost excruciating, it literally feels like the shin bone will snap, so you won't be able to stand or walk at all. The bone is very weak too. Forget running, when I tried it, I thought my shin bones would break in half, no exaggeration!

In summary:
If you want this to work and get taller: Don't stand up at all for 5 years (not even 1 second standing) while performing the raised seat cycling for 1 hour per day, 6 days a week, and you will definitely grow taller (2+ inches) because the exercise truly creates micro-fractures in your shin bone. You'd need to get around in a wheelchair, and not stand up at all.

The reality is though, everyone needs to stand up for at least 5 minutes each day, so it's not a feasible way to get taller because you will compress the new bone/cartilage that is trying to be formed between the micro fractures. It feels like standing up on two broken legs, and yes, it hurts!

If you want to lose 1.5cm of your height, give the program a go.

EDIT: I read the post above from 'abcd123' and I'd have to agree. I completely forgot about the knee pain it gives (apart from the broken leg sensation), especially slightly below the knee area. The owner of that blog is a liar!

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #59 on: April 25, 2017, 12:57:54 PM »

Why would you shrink through microfractures? I thought microfractures make the bones bigger than they were before, this is also why hands can get bigger over time.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

davidwi

• Visitor
« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2017, 05:44:44 AM »

Try standing on microfractured leg bones and see what will happen.

Microfractures only let the bone grow if the bone is slightly separated and left that way for a period that is long enough for new bone to form which can take weeks to months.

Proper ossification can take almost a full year.

By standing on microfractured leg bones, you are not separating the bones, you are compressing them.

They NEED to be separated in order to grow. Aren't you on a limb lengthening forum? I thought you knew the surgical methods involve separating the bones slowly each day.

That is what caused my height loss: the microfractures became fractures because I was constantly damaging them through the cycling, and compressing the weak fractured bone, to the point where I couldn't walk anymore without falling over (yes, I fell over twice when trying to stand up because my shin bones were so weak and painful).

I don't care if you don't believe me, try out the raised seat cycling yourself and observe the consequences.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 06:23:12 AM by davidwi »

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2017, 10:18:47 AM »

That's fked up. Sad it doesn't work that way. What do you think about LSJL?
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up