Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Total Time Commitment  (Read 21197 times)

Joel

Re: Total Time Commitment
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2015, 03:28:02 AM »

That sounds like it makes more sense than tearing through the patellar tendon. Although, I'm sure most people could recover from tearing their patellar tendon in half. Ed Coan completely tore his patellar tendon while squatting during a powerlifting meet in the 1980s, and he was back to squatting over 700 lbs in 6 months.
True look at the crazy   body builders and people do on steroids.  Your not doing steroids and your not dead lifting 700 pounds you will probably lose weight.  Try eating a gluten free paleo diet while you heal doing wonders for me and I'm not doing LL.
5'5 manlet of peace

quevy328

• Visitor
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2016, 06:47:20 PM »

Not sure where to post this, but does anyone know where I can get Cybex testing in Chicago? I'm hoping to do lengthening this August in London with Dr Guichet. I've searched on google and called several places. I can't seem to find anything and all the rehabilitation centers I call have no idea about these types of tests. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2016, 04:24:43 PM »

Total time commitment depends on the surgeon and the patient. In some bad cases more than 3 years. Decide if you want to accept that
Banned for wrongly implying a patient death/posting incomplete information and repeated spamming/bumping irrelevant threads to post about Dr Monegal/MMaker despite warning.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up