Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Has PUA worked for you?  (Read 2626 times)

Ajax2thousand20

Has PUA worked for you?
« on: January 07, 2015, 01:21:24 AM »

I was just wondering what your opinion is of PUA m, I've read numerous posts on this forums on PUA but honestly I think it's crap and was a short live craze in the late 2000s. I talk to one guy and he's like "that's an IOI because she's twirling her hair" and that   annoys me when people use terms like that. I went to a PUA instructor and it was a waste of time and he never approached any women during the bootcamp and all we did was talk about stupid   on how he's gonna change the world and make men only date 9s and 10s. Allthough I'll admit Id rather date a woman based on her looks, I at least don't disrespect one because she's not a 9 or 10. So what do you guys think? Have you ever applied it in your life and was it affective?
Starting height: 185.5cms Goal/ dream height:190-193cms!
Sitting height:94 cms Arm Length: 86.5 cms 
Leg length:104 cms Arm Span:191 cms
Tibia: 48 cms Femurs:55cms

Outgrown

• "Long enough to touch the ground" -Abraham Lincoln
Re: Has PUA worked for you?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2015, 03:25:56 AM »

I didn't get into "pickup" until my girlfriend in high school dumped me because she grew taller than me. Because of that, I've decided to mastered the arts. Here's my experience on spending $750 on 40 different courses;

Anything involving classes, products, and advertisement are for picking up girls, not women.

Girls - Voluntary, shallow, and completely unreliable; risk of rebound, confusion, unnecessary drama/depression, Want what they can't have, and part of why some of us consider cll in the first place.

Women - More intellectual rather than sensual, but still provide pleasure and comfort. Willing to help, willing to work together, and willing to accept you for your intentions, whether you go for other girls or not.

You can "pick up" women 50 times easier and faster than girls, and I guarantee each one you encounter will only make you physically and mentally stronger as an individual, girls do the opposite.

There is no technique nor any equation for the dating game. Whether some pickup artist hosts classes, create videos, pdf's, etc, she/he is only in search of money. Even if he takes it to the bars or parties, she/he will stall anyone and have them return regardless. Why? They're picking up girls, only returning saying "I thought she said this" or "But I swear she likes me too" or my favorite, "Maybe I'm not tall enough?"

Bam. This is not advice, this is business. Get out. I understand that you only tend to see the outside of females, but that's not the point, women can have the assets of your desire, but you must find her. Before you do that, trust me, it's true that women have preference for assets, but this does include the inner mechanism of males.

The number one indicator (Surveyed and true) of attraction is eye contact, not height.

Stare into the female. Through her eyes, you will immediately tell whether she is a woman or a girl. It wouldn't seem easy at first, but as you keep practicing it, you'll soon realize that you're both talking about lighthearted unnecessary crap, which, believe me, is the biggest step to a female's heart.

You have to be genuine, and unique, which brings me to my number 1 way of getting whoever the fk you want. Be alpha.

A lot of people are in the beta pool; which are ironically the overly aggressive males, always unable to control their actions, pointing out who's worse than them, and always guiding to their own dck. They don't sit down and think, they lack the tenderness of making her open. Although, this doesn't mean that always being gentle and kind will make you alpha, that will just make you merely a friend among all women and for them to use you as their doormat. Heck, who doesn't want their doormat to stand up and complain about people stomping on them? Tall, aggressive males are not what girls nor women favor, the "Hey fk you I'm the  " attitude is, trust me, a huge turnoff. Like you said, they just go along with it, but asking them about it no matter what setting their in, they just don't appreciate it.

Being the best is being balanced, here's what I mean;
Balance tenderness with aggression, and that of the opposite gender will see it both intrinsically and extrinsically. Not kidding, this is how we get laid so easily. Be grounded in your breathing and posture, but be open and soothing around women; this emits charisma, and other guys usually get pissed off about it.

My simple method - both girls and women(The only thing that worked really):

Use your words to make her giggle (tender) once you see the sparkle in her eyes, look deeply into them. *If your daring about it, go in for a simple touch, something light maybe on her hand or neck* (Aggression)

This can be used for any setting, but more extreme in bar settings, and less in more open areas.

You're confident with intellect, control, and openness, you are an alpha male.

Be a man, and leave those pickup artists and dcks with the rest of the betas.

If you don't understand, just PM me, I can say and recommend a few things for you to do (Not selling anything, we're just working together)
5"6 and proud

GeTs

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2015, 03:59:32 AM »

No, I wanted to figure it out by myself how it works, and what I found is:
-there's no rule to follow, hence why most fail
-they'll give you the skills (like where to touch,how to talk) you need to do the work by yourself

why most fail:
-they didn't understand how female attraction works and gave up, from here the creation of sites like puahate/sluthate
-they do it in a mechanic way, like a script and expect to work

Many PUAs failed many many times and learned from it that you need to pay attention and have an ego, but there are some touches/ways of behaving that they can teach you to boost female attraction

GeTs

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2015, 04:01:04 AM »

To outgrown: it can be eye contact but to look up and not down

Outgrown

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2015, 04:27:24 AM »

To Hallijah: That was not necessarily a problem; how come many cases the woman is the one above? (i.e; her sitting on your lap, you laying on her legs while she plays with your hair, in bed, wedding proposals) yeah, quite cheesy, but that develops a greater sense of affection rather than standing in a crowded bar.

But yes, it is up to the individual to build his character and apply his skills. Nothing is formulated, but it can be solved.

5"6 and proud

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2015, 04:55:12 AM »

@outgrown. I was mostly referring to pick up lines. Eye calibration is a must, it shows your confident and know what your doing. You don't need to whisper in her ear but it doesn't hurt. Touching her softly and slowly can help immensely when it comes to attraction.

Outgrown

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2015, 05:02:18 AM »

@outgrown. I was mostly referring to pick up lines. Eye calibration is a must, it shows your confident and know what your doing. You don't need to whisper in her ear but it doesn't hurt. Touching her softly and slowly can help immensely when it comes to attraction.

True. By the way, I sounded a bit harsh on some of the people and things I have said, my apologies. Pickup lines are futile imo, giving a good impression has eliminated the need for memorizing lines, when really, using humor on the situation is much more effective.
5"6 and proud

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2015, 05:46:19 AM »

True. By the way, I sounded a bit harsh on some of the people and things I have said, my apologies. Pickup lines are futile imo, giving a good impression has eliminated the need for memorizing lines, when really, using humor on the situation is much more effective.

Yes Id say pick up lines are usually cheesy things that were scrapped of the Internet
that some 4th grader came up with. Anyone who is teaching you routines and can guarantee it
will work should be a red flag immediately. Nothing works all the time and memorizing things to say just comes across as unnatural and creepy really.
Pages: [1]   Go Up