Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Spine ceases to grow even until 25?  (Read 773 times)

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!
Spine ceases to grow even until 25?
« on: October 01, 2021, 02:38:27 AM »

I quoted it from a Chinese orthopaedic textbook named <骨科学> an it told us that spine's closure time is later than kneecap's,around 25.

I think if we can invent some exercises or similar things to activate spine's growth then maybe we can catch hold of our last hopes.

F_99

• Height Communist
Re: Spine ceases to grow even until 25?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2021, 08:02:19 AM »

It appears so.

Penultimate column of the table -> [vertebrae becoming completely ossified -> 23-26 years].
Looking for an alternative.

ilovescience

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2021, 02:36:01 PM »

I quoted it from a Chinese orthopaedic textbook named <骨科学> an it told us that spine's closure time is later than kneecap's,around 25.

I think if we can invent some exercises or similar things to activate spine's growth then maybe we can catch hold of our last hopes.

No,I think all bone plates ceased to grow almost at the same time.

Sorcerer

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2021, 03:44:42 PM »

No,I think all bone plates ceased to grow almost at the same time.
Not exactly.For one of opposite instances,your crural closure times are earlier than your kneecaps'.

ilovescience

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2021, 04:19:08 AM »

I was wondering if they could apply the theory of LL to the spines, not cutting off the spines, but with medicine applied to the spines so the cartilage gets thicker thus leading to taller.

Sorcerer

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2021, 03:27:25 PM »

I was wondering if they could apply the theory of LL to the spines, not cutting off the spines, but with medicine applied to the spines so the cartilage gets thicker thus leading to taller.
Actually two yrs ago I knew of a new technology that can implant artificial veterbraes into your spine to achieve you several cms but It was long ago so I can't give you the original resource.

Sorcerer

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2021, 09:50:39 PM »

It appears so.

Penultimate column of the table -> [vertebrae becoming completely ossified -> 23-26 years].
Thx.I ran into one amateur said bending backwards,forwards,leftwards,and rightwards as a whole practice can stimulate vertebrae's growth and you'll obtain several cms therefore,but you can't just work on bending,you gotta carry out outdoors activities to activate your body to stimulate growth as well.

ilovescience

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2021, 01:57:18 AM »

Actually two yrs ago I knew of a new technology that can implant artificial veterbraes into your spine to achieve you several cms but It was long ago so I can't give you the original resource.

Like artificial cartilage or something ? That would be great when one gets old, because height shrinks due to aging. Would need artificial cartilage to remain the same.

Sorcerer

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2021, 03:44:27 AM »

Like artificial cartilage or something ? That would be great when one gets old, because height shrinks due to aging. Would need artificial cartilage to remain the same.
This post should be deleted cuz I've known it's impossible to activate vertebral growths cuz long bones won't be elongated due to exterior forces imposed on them.You can be informed of more details taking a look at 'Wolff's law'.It destroyed all of my hopes.

LU213

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2021, 04:51:18 AM »

When I went for the limb lengthening consultation in the U.S. this past summer and asked if I could still grow, the doctor said my growth plates were closed and only growth I could attain would be in my spine because the spine still had some possibilities.

Sorcerer

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2021, 06:02:32 AM »

When I went for the limb lengthening consultation in the U.S. this past summer and asked if I could still grow, the doctor said my growth plates were closed and only growth I could attain would be in my spine because the spine still had some possibilities.
The spine will only grow naturally and it's kinda demanding your lucks.But I guess what he wanna tell you was that you can grow taller if your posture is not normal and you can adjust your posture to gain less than 4cm growths.Wolff's law can't legitimate bending or something to activate vertebral growths so the only hope for adults to grow taller is to do LL and that's all.

ilovescience

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2021, 03:36:46 AM »

It's autumn now, did your spine grow any cm since you went to the doctor??

Sorcerer

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2021, 06:26:18 AM »

It's autumn now, did your spine grow any cm since you went to the doctor??
No.Statistics show after 17-18,boys can only grow taller by 0.5cm and you can't deny it with those outliers.

ilovescience

« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2021, 06:36:53 AM »

No.Statistics show after 17-18,boys can only grow taller by 0.5cm and you can't deny it with those outliers.

You xan easily gain 0.5 for doing stretch.
Pages: [1]   Go Up