Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Follow-Up to inversion table and glucosamine discussion. 2-3 CM gain in spine  (Read 33807 times)

NewHeights

I have an inversion table.. It stretches my body .. I normally do it in mornings..I definitely feel taller once doing it.. But.. by evening my body decompresses back to normal position

Panda, have you ever tried also using glucosamine? That may be able to help you retain the temporary height from inversion
177CM/176CM morning/evening :( Wingspan 178 CM :( Inseam/Height 47.7% :( BPEL 7.5" :)
Option 1: Inversion and Glucosamine to 177+CM :)
Option 2: CLL to 180 CM :)
"Be the best version of yourself"

Uppland

Just 1CM should be nice, that way i could lengthen my legs 7CM and be 186-7CM.

Surely a single CM could be possible?

NewHeights

Just 1CM should be nice, that way i could lengthen my legs 7CM and be 186-7CM.

Surely a single CM could be possible?

The greater your diurnal spinal shrinkage, the greater the benefit of inversion. 1CM seems to be a realistic goal.

I have 1.5 CM of diurnal spinal shrinkage (177.25 CM to 175.75 CM), so I'm also expecting 1CM from inversion and glucosamine (going to start in the summer). Honestly, with consistency and dedication, that's probably a conservative estimate.
177CM/176CM morning/evening :( Wingspan 178 CM :( Inseam/Height 47.7% :( BPEL 7.5" :)

ItsMyLife

Keep me updated pls!

NewHeights

Just for the record and for what it's worth... I overheard some girl last night say she grew 1 inch taller from yoga

srimech123

• Hi, nice to meet you!

There is some good evidence that glucosamine supplements can make you about 0.5-0.8 cm taller. But, in all reality, a few millimeters is barely worth it.

I would be happy with a few mm, that would put me at a very secure 5'8 (around 173.8) and also would mean I have fewer CMs to lengthen to 180.
173cm (5'8") tall at the moment, hoping to be at least 180cm (5'11") tall quite soon (or 6'1" at most).   Saving money for my first LL surgery!

ReadRothbard

I would be happy with a few mm, that would put me at a very secure 5'8 (around 173.8) and also would mean I have fewer CMs to lengthen to 180.

Yeah, I mean, even 1 cm would be great. I'm a solid 5'7 in the morning, and I'd like to keep it that way throughout the day.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

YellowSpike

I don't see why at least 1cm wouldn't be possible. Granted, you'd probably have to keep doing yoga/inversion/gluco in order to keep it. But if the yoga was only required like 3-4 days per week, that's not that bad, I don't think.

I will definitely be trying this once I recover.

FutureLengthener

I've done glucosammine for a few months now. Definitely no significant gains, but I don't want to quit and shrink, even if just a mm lol. I wonder, does gluco work by making you retain your night height or it bumps your morning & night height up the same amount?

I'm going to look into Yoga. Even just doing the cobra pose while I read or use a laptop could help. I'm a big spine guy, I really think it should be possible to gain up to 3 inches...My 86 year old grandpa went from 5'11 to like 5'4 from disc generation, the spine is clearly a malleable part of the body. If it can shrink by 7 inches, why can't it grow by just 2? Just 2! That's all I would ask for. Apart from thickening the discs, you could try growing the actual bones--studies showed low intensity pulsed ultrasound could make bones grow and thicken, if you apply it to the spine ideally it would make it grow with the moving parts in proportion...as long as you don't apply any sudden or extreme force to your spine, you WON'T end up paralyzed. Humans with spines that sensitive would have been weeded out by evolution.

Uppland

2 inches/5CM is quite a lot, you won't get that from just stretching. 2CM is probably the max for most people, theoretically.

FutureLengthener

I agree, 5cm is too much to get, it would take something revolutionary to reach that. I'll still gladly take 2cm though, that combined with 5cm of LL could make me solidly average height in my country with a 52% SH ratio.

NewHeights

2 inches/5CM is quite a lot, you won't get that from just stretching. 2CM is probably the max for most people, theoretically.

The theoretical max is actually 5CM. That's how much taller some 6' astronauts were in space. That number is obviously unrealistic for spinal gains on earth though.

NewHeights

Science is awesome!

FutureLengthener

Science is awesome!

Thats what Ive been saying all along, its theoretically possible, and not dangerous, we just don't have methods for accomplishing it yet other than going into zero gravity.

Daylight

I've done glucosammine for a few months now. Definitely no significant gains, but I don't want to quit and shrink, even if just a mm lol. I wonder, does gluco work by making you retain your night height or it bumps your morning & night height up the same amount?

I'm going to look into Yoga. Even just doing the cobra pose while I read or use a laptop could help. I'm a big spine guy, I really think it should be possible to gain up to 3 inches...My 86 year old grandpa went from 5'11 to like 5'4 from disc generation, the spine is clearly a malleable part of the body. If it can shrink by 7 inches, why can't it grow by just 2? Just 2! That's all I would ask for. Apart from thickening the discs, you could try growing the actual bones--studies showed low intensity pulsed ultrasound could make bones grow and thicken, if you apply it to the spine ideally it would make it grow with the moving parts in proportion...as long as you don't apply any sudden or extreme force to your spine, you WON'T end up paralyzed. Humans with spines that sensitive would have been weeded out by evolution.

Dont want to disappoint you brah, but I "ve done that, been there" will be the advice I want to give you. I did gain for almost 1cm by stretching the   out of my body for 2 months. Its unrealistic to gain 2 inches :) 1-1.5 cm should be what you are expecting. And you have to keep doing it till the rest of your life because gravity is a real bitch and will take back your hard work :p

Daylight

How much gain you got from Gluco? Is it with or without stretching exercises?

Heightmogged

• Visitor

I completely agree with you about the spine.  I also consider myself to be a proponent of spinal lengthening.  I mean why in the world isn't there more work and focus being done on increasing height by means of the spine? 

Lets think about it:

-You are naturally ~1" taller in the morning because your spine decompresses and elongates overnight
-Astronauts get ~3" taller after being in space for a month or more

So it is empirically proven right there that it is totally safe to elongate the spine a few inches.  Naturally, the next question is how.  Well I already found a thread on the old forums discussing increasing height by injecting gel into spinal disks to make them thicker.  The starter of the thread suggested using ultrasound guidance to aid in this.  I looked into it further and found that this is already something that is being routinely done for patients with advanced degenerative disk wear.  And I believe at one point I even came across a statement saying that the patients do in fact get taller from such a procedure.  I am very surprised that this isn't being discussed on these forums.  I'm sure that there are some doctors out there who would perform this procedure on patients for cosmetic purposes (getting taller).  It sure seems like it is safer and cheaper than LL. 

Here is a link to an article I found discussing the gel injections:

http://pratt.duke.edu/news/duke-bioengineers-develop-new-approach-regenerate-back-discs

What do you guys think?

Peaceout

How common is this to not shrink through day?Is this variable for each person?I think my height doesnt change at night.Or did i measure wrong idk.

michelesmarty

• Visitor

thats a scam  , if you want to grow leg lengthening is the only option. i had an inversión table and you dont grow anything atmost 0,5cm that goes away when you stop using it

Really, I am so amazed to know that it totally does not work.

Bander72

Re: Follow-Up to inversion table and glucosamine discussion. 2-3 CM gain in spine
« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2016, 12:51:01 AM »

From the natural height growth website and from personal experience, the most you could get is 2cm and that's from taking the pill and doing some stretching and improve your posture. Only the lucky few most would gain 1 cm or half inch at most. Of course its not a great commitment, just taking a pill for 5 seconds and stretching a few minutes everyday to keep the gains. If you took 10 pills and used a inversion table for 2 hours everyday the result would not be that much different if any. Maybe in the future there will be a machine that can compress your spine in a way to get more height, but it might end up being more expensive than LL.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

onemorefoot

Re: Follow-Up to inversion table and glucosamine discussion. 2-3 CM gain in spine
« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2016, 05:14:34 AM »

Dont waste your time, the effects of yoga or inversion tables or glucosamine are just temporary, is impossible  that this is permanent.At least you have some disease in your spine, it wont help you more than a few mm-(for some time, it will disappear if you dont continue). Naturalheightgrowth did inversion table and gained .25 inches, however he has maybe lost that height for the effect of gravity and because he didnt continue with the inversion table. Maybe in the future will be torso lengthening, but now ll is our only secret weapon.
Budget will determine my future.

Bander72

« Reply #52 on: September 07, 2016, 08:37:37 PM »

Its not permanent but it can be maintained. The only problem is the pay off is not worth the sacrifice of maintaining it. If people could easily get 2 inches off of it then going on the inversion table would be their new religion where they never forget to do it.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2016, 09:00:41 PM »

Couldn't the minimal temporary height benefit of glucosamine be achieved all throughout the day by just wearing massaging gel insoles in your shoes on top of the regular cushioning?
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Bander72

« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2016, 07:18:55 AM »

Yeah those insoles would be the same amount.

fivefootfour

• Visitor

this is an interesting video demonstrating how the spinal discs are filled with fluid using an inversion table (or gravity boots).

thoughts?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up