Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Follow-Up to inversion table and glucosamine discussion. 2-3 CM gain in spine  (Read 33832 times)

NewHeights

Hello All,

I found this forum on the cure zone, stating that people have gained up to 1.5" of temporary spinal height by using inversion tables.

http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1115847&s=

I have checked a lot of anecdotal sources on the net, and it also seems that some other folks have gained a few CM (usually 2-3 CM). It was found that glucosamine sulfate alone can increase height by up to .8 CM (check my other post for the study), but this is most likely retained morning height.

Anyone feel that glucosamine can assist the gain from inversion to make it more "permanent"?

I'm 176 cm and only looking for a .5" to 1.5" gain, so this may be my strategy.
177CM/176CM morning/evening :( Wingspan 178 CM :( Inseam/Height 47.7% :( BPEL 7.5" :)
Option 1: Inversion and Glucosamine to 177+CM :)
Option 2: CLL to 180 CM :)
"Be the best version of yourself"

NewHeights

I do question the legitimacy of this curezone forum btw, but I feel there is a sliver of hope  that at least some of these success stories are legitimate
177CM/176CM morning/evening :( Wingspan 178 CM :( Inseam/Height 47.7% :( BPEL 7.5" :)

ReadRothbard

A 1.5" gain would be great! I could actually reach my dream height of 6'2 with that plus leg lengthening.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

endomorphisme

i have a lordosis, with stretching i hope i can pull 6'1
I'm 6'0", if i can can reach 6'1" it will prevent me from doing leg lenghtening

Moubgf

i have a lordosis, with stretching i hope i can pull 6'1
I'm 6'0", if i can can reach 6'1" it will prevent me from doing leg lenghtening

Lol 1 inch..fking sad kid..6'0 at that..u never gonna make it.

GeTs

Lol 1 inch..fking sad kid..6'0 at that..u never gonna make it.
calling him sad kid, how ironic

Uppland

It would be truly great if I could increase my height with 4CM somehow. Then I could do 6CM femur and be 188-9CM. I could do arm lenghtening if my proportions looked whack.

endomorphisme

this is from the one would kill his parents to be 6'2", funny.

Moubgf

lol at you bashing me instead of this retard who cant live life at 6'0. Is this truly real life?

GeTs

this is from the one would kill his parents to be 6'2", funny.
I think u mistaken me for someone else

GeTs

lol at you bashing me instead of this retard who cant live life at 6'0. Is this truly real life?
u should accept retards as part of life, otherwise if u get mad with every retard u meet u'll end up with mental diseases

Uppland

u should accept retards as part of life, otherwise if u get mad with every retard u meet u'll end up with mental diseases

Ha, this guy knows what he's talking about -plus we're all retards sometimes.

Moubgf

I do but once in a while you come across that really fking stupid guy. its so stupid you cant even reason with the thought.
its just amazing how weak people can be and how naive they are that if their life is crap at already tall. That it will become less crap if they are more tall. You wot?

endomorphisme

hallijah

i'm sorry, but it was not for you :)

NewHeights

I guess they don't call this part I'd the forum "off topic" for no reason. Seriously guys, if there is one place we shouldn't judge each other it is on this forum. I am 5 9", so you could make the arguement that spending $60k+ for me is dumb as well, especially since 80-90% of girls won't reject me because of my height.

I posted this stuff to try to get some ideas about spinal elongation, and did not intend  it to turn into pointless bickering. We are all brothers (and maybe sisters here) as we all share a close (and rare) common bond.

Moubgf

I guess they don't call this part I'd the forum "off topic" for no reason. Seriously guys, if there is one place we shouldn't judge each other it is on this forum. I am 5 9", so you could make the arguement that spending $60k+ for me is dumb as well, especially since 80-90% of girls won't reject me because of my height.

I posted this stuff to try to get some ideas about spinal elongation, and did not intend  it to turn into pointless bickering. We are all brothers (and maybe sisters here) as we all share a close (and rare) common bond.

I dont judge the guy, We meet in personal life we probably go buddy mode withing 10 minutes. But that does not neglect the fact that this man is not sane. Its frankly weird and scary.

Its like me being 6% bodyfat but i want to do 100k dollar surgery to get to 4% like that is gonna make any difference at all. Sure to the mind of the dumbo it might, But if he has any shed of objectivity he would see that its not his height stopping him from achiving anything its 100% him. And get the * out of here with the height neurosis bs. That   dosnt hold up if you are taller than 85% of the population. Try be 5'4..for real.

But in our case we are judged upon by 99% of people because of something as trivial as bone length. WE have the right to complain as much and loud as we want..oh wait we dont...brb LL.

endomorphisme

this girls was 156 cm
#t=2m20s

#t=3m50s

and she is 20 years old, so here growth is done.
that's impressive, do you think it's a scam?

Moubgf

this girls was 156 cm

and she is 20 years old, so here growth is done.
that's impressive, do you think it's a scam?

I guess you are not aware that the increased height is from yoga exercises not glucosamine. If she stops the stretching (no crap) exercises she will shrink her spine to its normal place again. Its not rocket science. been there done that.

KrP1

thats a scam  , if you want to grow leg lengthening is the only option. i had an inversión table and you dont grow anything atmost 0,5cm that goes away when you stop using it

Moubgf

thats a scam  , if you want to grow leg lengthening is the only option. i had an inversión table and you dont grow anything atmost 0,5cm that goes away when you stop using it

Finally someone with a shed of critical thinking.

NewHeights

I guess you are not aware that the increased height is from yoga exercises not glucosamine. If she stops the stretching (no crap) exercises she will shrink her spine to its normal place again. Its not rocket science. been there done that.

Please  check my other post on glucosamine. I provided a  link to the  clinical study that  proved it can increase height

NewHeights

Finally someone with a shed of critical thinking.

The idea of this post is to generate critical thinking. Astronauts grow taller in space (up to 2 inches), glucosamine can make you .8 cm taller, gravity boots, inversion, and stretching may be able to make a  slight difference

Moubgf

The idea of this post is to generate critical thinking. Astronauts grow taller in space (up to 2 inches), glucosamine can make you .8 cm taller, gravity boots, inversion, and stretching may be able to make a  slight difference

nopp. all stretching. stop stretching go short again. period. But if it makes you feel better take these pills man. Just saying.

ReadRothbard

There is some good evidence that glucosamine supplements can make you about 0.5-0.8 cm taller. But, in all reality, a few millimeters is barely worth it.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

NewHeights

There is some good evidence that glucosamine supplements can make you about 0.5-0.8 cm taller. But, in all reality, a few millimeters is barely worth it.

But if you're 5' 9.2" and only want to be a solid 5' 10" (dream is 5' 11", but I'll compromise), than every fraction of a cm is worth it. Everyone has height neurosis for different reasons. I don't NEED to be tall, but there is a psychological component of calling myself a 5' 10" man, rather than a 5' 9" man. Slightly shorter than avg in US to slightly taller.

ReadRothbard

I guess that's true. I'm like 66.8 inches. I'd like to hit a solid 67 inches so that I can be a solid 73 inches one day.

Future space tycoon

GeTs

I guess that's true. I'm like 66.8 inches. I'd like to hit a solid 67 inches so that I can be a solid 73 inches one day.
I think u're getting too greedy, if u get to 6'0 call it a day

NewHeights

Guys, I found this relatively convincing story about someone who increases his morning height by .75 inches.

There is no product placement so it seems relatively believable and sincere.

Take a look:

http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/2014/04/11/person-increased-height-0-75-inches-using-ankle-weights-inversion-tables/

PANDA:BEAR..

I have an inversion table.. It stretches my body .. I normally do it in mornings..I definitely feel taller once doing it.. But.. by evening my body decompresses back to normal position

NewHeights

I have an inversion table.. It stretches my body .. I normally do it in mornings..I definitely feel taller once doing it.. But.. by evening my body decompresses back to normal position

Panda, have you ever tried also using glucosamine? That may be able to help you retain the temporary height from inversion

Uppland

Just 1CM should be nice, that way i could lengthen my legs 7CM and be 186-7CM.

Surely a single CM could be possible?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up