Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What happened to Crazy 6+?  (Read 3012 times)

StrangeDays67

What happened to Crazy 6+?
« on: April 09, 2019, 05:15:46 PM »

The old forums are down and theres no way to see photos of him after he lengthened. I've heard he looks out of proportion and am curious to see if there are any photos of him?

Hex

• @gustavotrrs instagram
Re: What happened to Crazy 6+?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2019, 03:01:10 AM »

5'4 TO  5'11, damn i wanna see this guy in real life.

I wanna be 6'2 minimum, to look more bigger.
I'm looking for growth alternatives outside LL.
my instagram @gustavotrrs

M@kemetallER

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2019, 08:36:36 PM »

This is a pic of him http://i.imgur.com/a63FErX.jpg

TinyTL

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2019, 09:15:21 PM »

The tragic tale of Crazy+6 aka Amit

Born as a short man, bullied through his youth, the man behind the online moniker Crazy+6 just wanted a better adulthood.
Crazy+6 a victim of Apotheosis' scheme, underwent tibia lengthening with Dr. Sarin. Not content with looking like a midget on stilts and walking like freak he became greedy.

Cheered on by fanboys and fangirls flocking to this daring pioneers diary, crazy+6 did another surgery in femur to go from 5'4 to 5'11 in total.
Proudly telling his favourite batchmate, colinthesmall, how he would now be slaying blonde white girls, little did he know the tragic fate that awaited him.

Crazy+6 never recovered, wheelchair bound for years, permanent knee pain, limp at every attempted step. Sadness became anger, anger became hate, hate became evil.
As the only way to relieve the pain inside of him he plotted a cruel plan to hurt others the way Apotheosis hurt him.

Crazy+6 teamed up with goat surgeon Dr. Sringari to create the best limb lengthening clinic in the entire India.
With a new fake nick, "Phantom", he went on to write fake diaries for Dr. Sringari.
The new venture didnt last long as the other members already on alert after Apotheosis' scam, immediately recognized the x-rays and pics were all fake.

Chastised by the very community that once hailed him as a hero, Crazy+6s condition worsened. No surgeon could undo the damages of the two lengthening procedures.

Till this day his whereabouts remain unknown to most. But it is said that his fraud companion "Harry" once saw him on a bus stop in Hyderabad, wheeled to a local dentist by his 66 year old mother.....

Leggs

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2019, 10:59:56 PM »

Born as a short man, bullied through his youth, the man behind the online moniker Crazy+6 just wanted a better adulthood.
Crazy+6 a victim of Apotheosis' scheme, underwent tibia lengthening with Dr. Sarin. Not content with looking like a midget on stilts and walking like freak he became greedy.

Cheered on by fanboys and fangirls flocking to this daring pioneers diary, crazy+6 did another surgery in femur to go from 5'4 to 5'11 in total.
Proudly telling his favourite batchmate, colinthesmall, how he would now be slaying blonde white girls, little did he know the tragic fate that awaited him.

Crazy+6 never recovered, wheelchair bound for years, permanent knee pain, limp at every attempted step. Sadness became anger, anger became hate, hate became evil.
As the only way to relieve the pain inside of him he plotted a cruel plan to hurt others the way Apotheosis hurt him.

Crazy+6 teamed up with goat surgeon Dr. Sringari to create the best limb lengthening clinic in the entire India.
With a new fake nick, "Phantom", he went on to write fake diaries for Dr. Sringari.
The new venture didnt last long as the other members already on alert after Apotheosis' scam, immediately recognized the x-rays and pics were all fake.

Chastised by the very community that once hailed him as a hero, Crazy+6s condition worsened. No surgeon could undo the damages of the two lengthening procedures.

Till this day his whereabouts remain unknown to most. But it is said that his fraud companion "Harry" once saw him on a bus stop in Hyderabad, wheeled to a local dentist by his 66 year old mother.....

TinyTL-

I don't know what you do for a living or just for personal enjoyment, but if you're not writing stories, you are letting a natural talent go to waste...

Activatedx

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2019, 11:07:35 PM »

TinyTL-

I don't know what you do for a living or just for personal enjoyment, but if you're not writing stories, you are letting a natural talent go to waste...

I must agree

Heightseeker1998

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2019, 07:49:08 PM »

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Apoplectic

• Gliding Over All
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2019, 08:25:34 PM »

Kinda ironic ,he would stand 5ft 11 if he could stand. Now even a 5ft 4 man would tower over his post surgery self, permanently confined to a wheelchair.

Seriously 5ft 4 for an Indian male isn't even that short.It would have been enough for him to increase his height by two inches and he would no longer be affected by his height.

He's a cautionary tale to all...

montahn

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2019, 02:32:51 PM »

i post a topic - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=48132 (he gain 30cm(12 inch)

another - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=63974 (he gain 10cm(4 inch)

but in two segment(tibia and femur)

i dint know Crazy 6+ did it two segment. in two segment 6 inch(3 + 3) possible but you need minimum 2yr gap or cross lengthening.
162cm  goal 177cm
Morning height: 164cm Afternoon/Night: 163cm
Pages: [1]   Go Up