Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Short and tall guys alike embarrass height-bigoted woman on FB (bb.com misc)  (Read 16956 times)

ForcedPuberty

readrothbard
This is likely why I'm getting leg lengthening. Frankly, I have no interest in settling down with some desperate, 30-year-old woman (not that I think women in their 30s are unattractive) who is only "settling" for me because she can't get her dream man.

No, my goal is to BE the dream man. I don't strive for good enough; I want to be the the most attractive man of the bench, physically, mentally, and emotionally. Hell, if it takes breaking my bones to grow taller, that's the price to pay. Bodybuilders spend years to build the "ideal" physique; if it takes years to build the "ideal" height, well, then it just does to show that there is no gain without pain!

I 100% agree. we want 10ns. not the left over desperate rubbish who still look down on us because of our height, but will accept us because they don't want to be alone.

we know we are worth more than this. and so we strive to make it so that we can have the finer things in life. when life told us be happy with a 5 or 6............ we told life to get fked we want the option to date a 10.

and yes body builders spend years to sculpt their bodies. we only spend 12 months. I think it is worth it. and LL also builds character and mental strength.
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil

The 10 can always devolve into a 1 though  :-\

Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

ForcedPuberty

ho lee fook

dam. what do you guys think he should do. I want to know how the story ended.

I think he should show her this message. and then let her know that if she doesn't loose the weight he is going to leave her. I think that is the only way to let her know how serious this is. he has to show her this letter. and then the ball is in her court if she wants to change.

what do you guys think?
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

ForcedPuberty

Seriously. At this point you can't sugar coat it. Because she'd eat it if you did.
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

TomD

• Private

Let me tell you a story.

When I was 23 years old I was a professional tennis player on a low tier tour called the satelite tour. I was not good enough to get into the challenger events that earn you ATP world ranking points.

At 5ft 7 I had to be a baseliner who counter punched as I would get passed too easily at the net.

One day I came back to my apartment complex after practice  and there was a lady in her mid 30s there whom I had known enough to say hi in passing. However on this day our normal idle chit chat turned into deeper conversation about politics and life and whatnot.

At some point she turned to women she knew who would show off their tits in revealing necklines . I did the polite thing and told her I didnt care much about breast size. She said she wished more men were like me but she understood its the same bias as women and penis size.

At that point I started to get defensive. I dont have a large dck -nor a small one either- but the thought of women rejecting me because of it evoked fear. So I preceded to say that as long as you had enough it shouldnt matter but she said that was not so. Women like large penis' .

Well we argued for about 15 min and then we changed the subject and talked about the government or something for the rest of the time.

In hindsight years later I realized how powerful denial really is. We will not accept truths about life if that reality damages us personally.

When I read threads like this it brings me back to that (in)famous moment of denial in my life.

Just like some on here refuse to believe short guys are as ugly to women as chubby/ fat women are to us.

GeTs

Some 10s will more likely cheat on you, cause she either won't like you because you're superficial, or because she either knows she has range to all men.

KrP1

broke with her , she doesnt care about his boyfriend , she must be in shape for him, if not search another girl

GeTs

Let me tell you a story.

When I was 23 years old I was a professional tennis player on a low tier tour called the satelite tour. I was not good enough to get into the challenger events that earn you ATP world ranking points.

At 5ft 7 I had to be a baseliner who counter punched as I would get passed too easily at the net.

One day I came back to my apartment complex after practice  and there was a lady in her mid 30s there whom I had known enough to say hi in passing. However on this day our normal idle chit chat turned into deeper conversation about politics and life and whatnot.

At some point she turned to women she knew who would show off their tits in revealing necklines . I did the polite thing and told her I didnt care much about breast size. She said she wished more men were like me but she understood its the same bias as women and penis size.

At that point I started to get defensive. I dont have a large dck -nor a small one either- but the thought of women rejecting me because of it evoked fear. So I preceded to say that as long as you had enough it shouldnt matter but she said that was not so. Women like large penis' .

Well we argued for about 15 min and then we changed the subject and talked about the government or something for the rest of the time.

In hindsight years later I realized how powerful denial really is. We will not accept truths about life if that reality damages us personally.

When I read threads like this it brings me back to that (in)famous moment of denial in my life.

Just like some on here refuse to believe short guys are as ugly to women as chubby/ fat women are to us.
penis size matters and gives you a bypass to do whatever you want

endomorphisme

today you have to be atleast 185 cm to be alpha, but it doesn't mean short stature is equal to obesity, it's more like small tits.
obesity is at the bottom of attractiveness

Uppland

today you have to be atleast 185 cm to be alpha, but it doesn't mean short stature is equal to obesity, it's more like small tits.

Okay I think this whole "alpha/beta" idea is laughable and I think most people have the potential to be charistmatic short or tall but I kind of agree with endomorphisme in a way. 185CM, to me, feels like a manly height -for lack of a better word- while for example 180 or 175 does not. At 179CM I feel more like a teenager than a man in the company of other men as I am often about half a head shorter than most other men in the group.

That's mostly why I want to be at least 185CM -I want to "grow up" both literally and figureatively.

Inb4 people call me immature/insecure/delusional/stupid etc etc.

ReadRothbard

lol are you a miscer, Uppland?
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

ReadRothbard

I have to agree, except with needing to be 185 cm to be alpha. I knew a 5'5 wrestler with brad-pitt-level facial aesthetics who was really popular with women. There is nothing a fat woman can really do to be popular with most men (outside of losing weight).
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Uppland

lol are you a miscer, Uppland?

heh, no but I posted in some threads "for the lolz" as they put it. Quickly realized it was mostly a cesspool and left though.

ForcedPuberty

Nope, 20cm is just nope.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil

I don't think you need to be 185 cm to be alpha. If you have the right body type, you can be the most dominant presence in a room at an average height.

Example:

The wrestler on the left is 6'1 (185 cm), the wrestler on the right is 6'3 (190 cm), and the wrestler in the middle is 5'10 (178 cm). Even though the wrestler in the middle is the shortest one, he'd be the last one I'd disrespect in a room. And I doubt others would say he's too short to be "alpha" or whatever.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

ForcedPuberty

readrothbard
I have to agree, except with needing to be 185 cm to be alpha. I knew a 5'5 wrestler with brad-pitt-level facial aesthetics who was really popular with women. There is nothing a fat woman can really do to be popular with most men (outside of losing weight).

everything that comes out of your mouth is bullcrap, its all based on emotions.

first off I call bullcrap on girls thinking that this 5"5 man can ever be the man of these girls dreams, they do not consider him an alpha male, they don't consider him to be the coolest thing from sliced bread, you are bull crapting this entire forum. girls can ALWAYS be friends with anyone no matter how tall the man is. a girl can even fk a short man, but they will never think of him as prince charming worthy of marriage to carry them across the threshold and to live happily ever after.

second. trying to compare a famous person is bullcrap also. girls will fk anything that they saw on tv not because it is attractive but simply because he was on tv and is rich and famous.

There is nothing a fat woman can really do to be popular with most men

there is nothing short men can do to be popular with most women. the shorter the man the more there is NOTHING he can really do to be popular with women............. outside of growing taller.

Nope, 20cm is just nope.

ForcedPuberty

The wrestler on the left is 6'1 (185 cm), the wrestler on the right is 6'3 (190 cm), and the wrestler in the middle is 5'10 (178 cm). Even though the wrestler in the middle is the shortest one, he'd be the last one I'd disrespect in a room. And I doubt others would say he's too short to be "alpha" or whatever.

I agree. they have very muscular bodies so as long as they are above average height they can look alpha as long as their other characteristics are superb. :)
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

Uppland

I don't think you need to be 185 cm to be alpha. If you have the right body type, you can be the most dominant presence in a room at an average height.

Example:

You sure about their heights? It looks like less of a difference to me.

Of course height isn't everything -my friend is just below 170CM and he is very charistmatic. He will always be "the short guy" though.

Outgrown

• "Long enough to touch the ground" -Abraham Lincoln

Its a troll. watch out...r/short

Don't be so balderdash, it was due to my speed/power at the time. I kicked the kickball the farthest during recess and was one of the best overall players in middle school gym, and the fastest in my track team. But around high school, everyone caught up.

My mom (5"2) comes from a family of giants and my dad (5"7) has plenty of relatives above 6"0, which was most likely passed on to my brother (6"2). However, he is socially inept, has horrible hygiene, and devotes his life to playing video games 14+ hours a day.
5"6 and proud

Taller

Example:

Correct, Kilokahn. Rhino is a badass!

Moubgf

Don't be so balderdash, it was due to my speed/power at the time. I kicked the kickball the farthest during recess and was one of the best overall players in middle school gym, and the fastest in my track team. But around high school, everyone caught up.

My mom (5"2) comes from a family of giants and my dad (5"7) has plenty of relatives above 6"0, which was most likely passed on to my brother (6"2). However, he is socially inept, has horrible hygiene, and devotes his life to playing video games 14+ hours a day.

but...a heavy sleeper. caching.

ReadRothbard

Correct, Kilokahn. Rhino is a badass!

Lol look up "Captain Kirk" Karwoski. The dude is only 5'8, but people would   their pants in his presence he's so alpha and intimidating.

Future space tycoon

GeTs

Example:

cause he's the craziest

KrP1

Lol look up "Captain Kirk" Karwoski. The dude is only 5'8, but people would crap their pants in his presence he's so alpha and intimidating.

stop talking   man, being muscular is not equal to be an alfa. He looks like a meatball , no girl will date him

Outgrown

• "Long enough to touch the ground" -Abraham Lincoln

stop talking crap man, being muscular is not equal to be an alfa. He looks like a meatball , no girl will date him

Send us a pic of yourself then.
5"6 and proud

ReadRothbard

stop talking crap man, being muscular is not equal to be an alfa. He looks like a meatball , no girl will date him

Lololololololololol

Saying that Karwoski is not alpha is outrageous. If you can squat half a ton, like Karwoski did, you are alpha. Period. If you can bench press 500 lbs, you are alpha no matter what your height is.

Karwoski is married. Obviously someone found him attractive.

Future space tycoon

ReadRothbard

Is this 5'7 beast alpha enough for you? If not, I give up.
http://www.arun111.myewebsite.com/img/mid/331/220px-the.way.of.the.dragon.1972.bruce.lee.flex.front.jpg

Future space tycoon
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up