Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cyborg4life and Paley made a deal  (Read 2398 times)

darkred

• Visitor
Cyborg4life and Paley made a deal
« on: July 13, 2022, 08:09:32 PM »

Cyborg4life and Paley made a deal.

Cyborg will receive a commission of $1,500 for every video that portrays the Paley Institute well.

Cyborg benefits from the invited patients. Patients who had the surgery at Paley's will receive a $500 compensation for the interview. (By Paley institute)

For patients that cyborg finds for paley, he gets 8% of the operation costs

Cyborg's videos are all prescribed by paley

Cyborg has contracts with several doctors who have interviews with him and gets money

An interview with cyborg should cost between 3500 - 5000 dollars depending on how long the interview lasts.

Limbfan2020

Re: Cyborg4life and Paley made a deal
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2022, 08:31:32 PM »

It's all about money, man! Capitalism rulez the world!

Asi219

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2022, 09:19:27 PM »

Thats the reason why he is so active on YouTube.
On his channel are a lot of interviews with paley.

darkred

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2022, 09:31:15 PM »

6CMFemurs

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2022, 02:57:55 AM »

Victor is a really nice guy who spends hours a day mentoring and answering questions from LL patients for free. I have personally hung out with him a couple times and he has checked in on me throughout my current LL journey.

I don’t see the harm if he wants to work on a creative project with his friend and Dr Paley, or God forbid he makes any money for the hundreds of hours of content he has produced about limb lengthening.

Asi219

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2022, 06:05:09 AM »

It's not all that free...

for good money some would answer hundreds of hours of questions here.

I don't think the idea is to waste his precious time on others.

a consultation with victor is not free.

he benefits in many ways

commission from the doctors
consulting fees
interview money
youtube channel (several hundred dollars per video)

Dirona

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2022, 07:48:57 AM »

It's not all that free...

for good money some would answer hundreds of hours of questions here.

I don't think the idea is to waste his precious time on others.

a consultation with victor is not free.

he benefits in many ways

commission from the doctors
consulting fees
interview money
youtube channel (several hundred dollars per video)

So be it man..No one is doing anything for charity..Even this forum that you see is moderated by someone..Everyone wants money for their time/effort..I think he needs to put a disclaimer about the same and all will be good..
Taking it easy

JJ299

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2022, 12:42:50 PM »

I think it's fine. His content is well made and get interviews done with actual patients and lot of well known LL Doctors + he's probably the only dedicated LL youtuber that makes content that's not a progress diary.

Dr. Paley already had a really good repuation among both patients and other surgeons even before LL became mainstream and if Cyber wanted to partner up with a Surgeon I don't think there's no other surgeon better than Paley. Now if he partnered with LiveLifeTaller then we might have some problems.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2022, 05:41:33 PM »

So be it man..No one is doing anything for charity..Even this forum that you see is moderated by someone..Everyone wants money for their time/effort..I think he needs to put a disclaimer about the same and all will be good..

This forum makes no money for anyone.  The owner really does altruistically pay for it as a public service.  See any ads?  Trackers?  Fingerprinters?  There's nothing.

Charizard

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2022, 09:47:49 PM »

This forum makes no money for anyone.  The owner really does altruistically pay for it as a public service.  See any ads?  Trackers?  Fingerprinters?  There's nothing.

We all know and we are thankful for it Medium. Check my previous post you'll see whats going on :D  http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=71235.62
Current Height:5ft9''
Target Height:6ftAge:32
Stretching my legs everyday
I’m exposing scammer limb lengthening clinics in my Twitter account.
https://x.com/charizard780

cyborg4life

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2022, 10:46:16 PM »

darkred or should I say Mike Michael (https://imgur.com/a/zxEUDJW). If it wasn't for someone who checks this forum to let me know about this post I probably wouldn't have seen it and been able to defend myself lol.

Guys, I make no money from Dr. Paley. I paid over $10k of my own money for the documentary (travel, equipment, time, hotels, rented cars, food etc.). I don't get paid jack from any surgeon or patient or anyone on my YouTube channel. YT does pay me a measly AdSense each month which is chump change that I don't bother checking. (I think it's like $110/month if you want to know). Sure I sold LL Secrets last year to about 50 people but it's now free of charge - get your free access here lol - https://cyborg4life.com/secrets.

It's sad that this "paid minion" darkred from that LL clinic is trying to ruin a community I treasure deeply. I love talking limb lengthening. Sure I didn't have CLL (doesn't mean I won't one day  ;) but the point is I use my platform to share information whenever I have time.

Feel free to believe what you want. If I got paid all that money from the King of LL do you really think I'd need to work my other job lol?

Anyways I digress. That "LL clinic" is trying to build the largest clinic by tearing others down by being a bully. Only problem is...I eat bullies for lunch! Isn't that right darkred. Remember I'll release those butchered x-rays and you and your boss will have to close up shop real quick. In fact, I don't have to. I think there's mounting evidence and lawsuits coming your way. Don't let me get on board with a defamation suit of my own.

Nah I don't have the time. But I do have the time to protect patients and you and your crappy clinic have ruined lives. I will ensure you don't continue if you continue. You catch my drift?
Your friendly neighborhood Cyborg spreading LL awareness
https://cyborg4life.com/
YouTube: Cyborg 4 Life

boklecrt

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2022, 02:16:19 AM »

darkred or should I say Mike Michael (https://imgur.com/a/zxEUDJW). If it wasn't for someone who checks this forum to let me know about this post I probably wouldn't have seen it and been able to defend myself lol.

Guys, I make no money from Dr. Paley. I paid over $10k of my own money for the documentary (travel, equipment, time, hotels, rented cars, food etc.). I don't get paid jack from any surgeon or patient or anyone on my YouTube channel. YT does pay me a measly AdSense each month which is chump change that I don't bother checking. (I think it's like $110/month if you want to know). Sure I sold LL Secrets last year to about 50 people but it's now free of charge - get your free access here lol - https://cyborg4life.com/secrets.

It's sad that this "paid minion" darkred from that LL clinic is trying to ruin a community I treasure deeply. I love talking limb lengthening. Sure I didn't have CLL (doesn't mean I won't one day  ;) but the point is I use my platform to share information whenever I have time.

Feel free to believe what you want. If I got paid all that money from the King of LL do you really think I'd need to work my other job lol?

Anyways I digress. That "LL clinic" is trying to build the largest clinic by tearing others down by being a bully. Only problem is...I eat bullies for lunch! Isn't that right darkred. Remember I'll release those butchered x-rays and you and your boss will have to close up shop real quick. In fact, I don't have to. I think there's mounting evidence and lawsuits coming your way. Don't let me get on board with a defamation suit of my own.

Nah I don't have the time. But I do have the time to protect patients and you and your crappy clinic have ruined lives. I will ensure you don't continue if you continue. You catch my drift?

If you have xray proof of mutilated patients it is your absolute obligation as an authority in our quite small and niche community to post them(if you get approval from the xray owners).

Im tired of people hinting on having damning information about a doctor and not releasing the data.
5 cm gained through LON Tibia with Quynh in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
March 2022
SLAYER

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2022, 02:59:13 AM »

Dear moderator,

Unfortunately, I forwarded incorrect information to one of my posts.

I didn't mean to hurt anyone with this post, but unfortunately it's misunderstood.

I've received several threatening messages since yesterday.

The sense and purpose of this forum should not be that everyone here represents each other badly, but exchange experiences and knowledge.

My post was off topic here and was misunderstood, so I ask you to remove this post so that no one is harmed by it.

Thanks a lot
Pages: [1]   Go Up