Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: It finally happened! Apo banned Sweden.  (Read 20836 times)

Sweden

It finally happened! Apo banned Sweden.
« on: December 04, 2013, 11:08:53 PM »

He just did it.
I know he wanted to do it for a long time now.

Ah well. We all saw it coming. Running old forum  with such a censorship and trying to advertise for everything he earns from is never a good idea.

SySop told me back in march that he was Apo and was about to come to Dr Sarin together with Dr Betz to make cheap internal LL with the Betz nail. He told me he had invested money in Dr Sarins guesthouse(whatever that means?).
He got some money for each patient that came to Dr Sarin.

Apparently he and Dr Betz wanted too much money for the internal and why should Dr Sarin work for free?
That's when Apo and Betz decided to introduce it to another doctor - Dr Sringari, Harry's old workplace.
The Phantom was fake and then it all started over again.
Betz nail will be introduced to Sringari and he will be on the recommended list.

Anyway, it's sad that Apo still suffers such an insanely amount of low self esteem and keeps doing his  .

I asked him to be the bigger man but he chose what he always has been doing: the small headed way.

I won't be starting all over in here. I was on old forum  years before Apo and I wanted to gather a full report on every aspect that myself always looked for before going through with my own LL of this journey back to fully recovered.
Apo's own diary sucks, just like the rest of them("veterans"). Members cheering him for contributing so much is a joke. There are many lies in his diary.

I guess you have to follow Stevie's diary, he seems to still do good updates.

That's it for me.
If I ever go to Ukraine maybe I'll do a comeback.
If Apo regret himself for being a crybaby then I think I'll follow through my promise to keep a complete diary to fully recovered.

I had a good time writing my diary for 11 months. Thanks to all of you who contributed to that! :)

Best!!
//Sweden
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

Claude

Re: It finally happened! Apo banned Sweden.
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2013, 11:12:06 PM »

Please keep posting if you can later so we can know what really happens.
Congratulations on being banned ah ah

Champagne -)

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2013, 11:24:16 PM »

Man oh man. That sociopath Sysop/Apotheosis never stops.

It's a shame to see you go Sweden. Although you don't want to put your diary from that other site on here I hope you at least pop in from time to time to post. I followed all the Sarin guesthouse diaries since the beginning - it's like losing an old buddy.

Well take care of yourself. Wish you well in your recovery process.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Taller

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2013, 11:50:32 PM »

Your honest opinions and insight will always be welcome here, Sweden. We actually value your honesty. old forum  lost a a very valuable member today.

Bruno Mars

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2013, 12:12:24 AM »

Did this happen before or after you posted your last comment on his diary? He posted new videos and   showing he was jumping on a trampoline. You are the most valuable member on that this site and now he banned you. F*ck man, we need to alert people to get away from that site.

dammit

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2013, 12:15:18 AM »

Hello there bitcheeeeees, it's former 511 here from old forum . The reason I'm writing here is because I've had fking enough of old forum  and Sysop/Apotheosis. That guy has issues, and serious ones, that's for sure.

I posted a comment after months of silence on old forum  just minutes ago about how ridiculous is that Swedens posts were deleted in unlimited numbers after he was being honest and has written one of the best diaries on that site for ages. Then I tried to delete my account but I couldn't, because I was banned instantly, lol.

I won't go back to old forum  until things change. Seriously, is Sysop/Apotheosis normal. He should go and see a psychiatrist.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2013, 12:22:43 AM »

Did this happen before or after you posted your last comment on his diary? He posted new videos and   showing he was jumping on a trampoline. You are the most valuable member on that this site and now he banned you. F*ck man, we need to alert people to get away from that site.

The funny thing is that Sweden actually complimented him saying his proportions looked good. This is why Sysopotheosis got mad at Sweden, or rather reduced his credibility and lowered his member ranking (before banning him):

http://imageshack.com/a/img11/2126/lkrk.jpg

Sweden owned Sysop with this response and Sysop banned him with after this: (click to enlarge)

« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 12:26:37 AM by Kilokahn »

dammit

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2013, 12:31:53 AM »

And Sweden, please. Don't stop posting man. Your diary was very reliable, helpful for everybody. Drink a few beers or some hot chocolate in this cold weather, watch a good movie, forget about old forum  and come back here, please. Thanks to your good advices in your diary I realized that I'll never reach my dream height, 5'11". It's more than 15 cm of lengthening is just too dangerous. The maximum amount that I'm willing to lengthen now is 12 cm. Then I'd be 173-174 cm after 2 CLL. You have made a huge contribution to me without ever knowing it to make this decision. Don't leave man. Take care.

BilateralDamage

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2013, 12:57:09 AM »

511 it's great to see you here.  I hope you become an active poster!

If there's one good thing to come from this it's that more people people will realize that SysOp/Apotheosis is a fking psycho.

Seriously, that guy will always have a Napoleon complex no matter how many inches he stupidly lengthens.

Sweden my boss-my hero

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2013, 01:10:47 AM »

Sweden. Lets me take my hat off for your service sir. Your diary is one of the most valuable diary on old forum , no doubt about it. Sysop definitely has commie syndrome, always try to censor everything. I decided to abandon that  ty site, and I will post my diary here in a few months. My diary will be providing as much details as possible. I am very determined to do this. This site seems to be a potential place to develop our own diaries. I hope my diary will encourage a new wave of LL diaries where patients will share their experiences regarding both positive and negative sides of CLL. I still hope that Sweden could keep updating his status on this site.

Cyrano

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2013, 01:12:44 AM »

First post here to say it's such a pity that Sweden was banned by Apo/SysOp. It was one of the few diaries left which I really followed closely. I hope you'll give us heads ups from time to time here Sweden! Man this LL thing is such a deal...

I'm ex-Cyrano de Bergerac on old forum . I'm still planning to do my LL but seriously the more it goes the more I only want to go with the best (Guichet in my opinion, not to mention he's a fellow Frenchman). Only it's gonna take me a few years before I can afford one of his surgeries! I hope to be 170-172 in the future (164,5 now). It's sad to see the best posters from old forum  leaving or getting banned one after the other, but old forum  is so crazy nowadays...

Hey there dammit/511 ! How are things for you these days ? It's been such a long time :) I see we both got a bit more realistic about our potential height goals, I really hope we make it one day!  :-\
Currently: 164,5 cm
Max goal: 171 cm
Hell yeah

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2013, 01:26:57 AM »

This site is growing steadily and I really think that as long as there are people that want honest information about CLL then this site will go on to be really big. Fortunately an orthopedic surgeon who performs CLL is posting in this forum and he's been very informative in answering questions about CLL. I encourage you guys to check it out

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=137.msg2117;boardseen#new

Daylight

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2013, 01:37:29 AM »

I honestly don't care much about the dispute/war between Daemon and Sysop. All I care was reading Sweden diary, but now its gone :'( :'(.Sweden. I believe 100% in what have written in your diary. Please keep informing us your status. It is really important to my decision about this risky surgery  :)

dammit

• Visitor
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2013, 02:43:31 AM »

Hey there dammit/511 ! How are things for you these days ? It's been such a long time :) I see we both got a bit more realistic about our potential height goals, I really hope we make it one day!  :-\

Yep, my friend. No unrealistic gains in my mind any more. And I agree with you. As time goes on I'm only willing to go with the best too. Either Dr. Guichet or Dr. Paley. These are the only two doctors that I trust now after seeing how many Betz paitents got messed up. Doesn't matter if it's a few more years. We'll earn that money Cyrano. It will happen. We have just one pair of legs. Safety must come first. Take care, buddy!  ;)

Machine

• Because you are alive , everything is possible .
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2013, 05:39:48 AM »

Sweden was trying to help others by telling the truth without any benefit and SysOp is trying to encourage people to distory their life so he could make some money .
Shame on SysOp/ Apo for destroying others life .
And we all should do something about this old forum  or else many people are going to end up their life as crippled.

LLL

« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2013, 07:05:08 AM »

Sweden's diary was one of the best on old forum , if not THE best. And unlike what Apotheosis says, it will be missed. In fact I think it could turn out to be a huge factor in moving lots of people over to this forum. It was one of the last informative and interesting things on there and I hope you, Sweden, will continue to update us on your progress here with videos and pictures like you used to. It's of amazing value to everyone interested in LL. I have your entire old forum  diary saved so I can post it in case Apotheosis takes it away, so feel free to continue writing it here. It won't be for nothing.

Now let's just hope the real name of Apotheosis somehow surfaces so he'd be properly exposed for who he really is.

BullSurfer

• Let's jazz this up!
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2013, 08:06:07 AM »

It's so wrong to act like a despot in order to make money off of poor short people. We as a human race should help out each other. Happy people will make a happy world.

People come on to old forum  in order to learn and hopefully get help with height issue, but instead they are being led astray.

Calic

« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2013, 08:32:33 AM »

I was wondering when this was going to happen, I thought Sweden would have been banned much sooner like the rest of us Dr. Sarin patients with diaries.

I am quite disappointed about this since Sweden's diary was one of the few diaries on the website that had awesome updates post-ll. Most people just do their LL and stop their diary after they have completed their LL and you do not hear a whole lot about how their life has changed or how quickly they recover.

I will continue updating my diary of my progress and experiences post-ll and I hope to one day post of a video of me doing a 400 meter sprint. I plan on posting a video soon of me walking downstairs, jogging lightly, a short vertical jump, squatting down low with heels touching the ground, and touching my toes.

Starting height: 171.5 cm
Lengthened 6.5 cm using LON with Dr. Sarin in 2013
Final height: 178 cm
Sitting height: 90 cm
Armspan: 180 cm

Disobedient

« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2013, 11:38:22 PM »

poor Sweden .. but you'll still continue posting here, aren't you? 

Disobedient

« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2013, 01:19:49 AM »

hey sweden  are you seriously will not gonna participate in LL forum too?

my knee bending getting worse smth like 15 deg..other than that I'm doing  good ;D.. but I may develop some serious problems some weeks later.. don't you want to say " I told you so.." or any thing like that anyway :D...

comeback man we're waiting for you.. 

dammit

• Visitor
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2013, 02:04:06 AM »

Glad you're back.

TomD

• Private
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2014, 03:59:41 AM »

Hey Sweden.

I am sad to hear that he even booted you off. I thought for sure he was going to let you be the conduit between this place and his place.

I am so sorry that I missed your post as I moved onto other ventures and put LL on hold for almost a year. You were one of the guys I was friends with on old forum  and very much wanted to go to Sarin.

I have never forgotten your hockey mask and would like to borrow it for when I do my patient diary.

;D

Blackhawk

« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2014, 06:11:21 AM »

Hey TomD it's been awhile since you have been here.  What are your plans for doing LL?

TomD

• Private
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2014, 11:07:35 PM »

Hi Blackhawk!!!
I am still considering where to go to get internal tibs. I dont want externals I dont think.

I do believe the guy out in California is getting more comfortable with bilateral operations. I am also looking into that too. Crossing my fingers that I can do all 4 sections at the same time.

Wishful thinking perhaps but the alternative is 2 full years of surgeries and rehabs.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2014, 12:59:31 AM »

I'm going to miss that "65% recovered", "66% recovered", "69% recovered", etc. under your thumbnail in the forums.  :'( why did he ban you?
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Polycrates.

• Tyrant and Legatus Augusti pro praetore of LL Forum
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2014, 04:46:14 PM »

I can't even fathom typing in "old forum " on google, so I don't know how the litigation against Sysop is going, and I doubt anything effective will transpire, but it would bring me great pleasure to see that mother fker get sued into poverty. American justice would be executed justly for once.
Tibial LON for 6cm- Nov 2013, Dr Sringari -177/178cm to 183/184cm
Prospective Femoral Lengthening w/ Precise 3 (if out) Nail for 7cm- Jan 2019, Dr Birkholtz -183/184cm to 190/191cm

And it was here that he professed to his disciples: all of life's bounties lay somewhere upon the dreaded bell curve

MAN-OF-STEEL

• It's not an S
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2015, 07:07:43 PM »

Hey Sweden
How are things with you?

For what it's worth, I just got "banned" on the old forum for no apparent reason too (don't know all the reasons/details about Sysop nor do I care to know)

ReadRothbard

« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2015, 12:15:10 AM »

The old forum is dying a quick death. I check there routinely, and there are rarely any topics posted in or updated anymore.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Blackhawk

« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2015, 03:08:02 AM »

The old forum is dying a quick death. I check there routinely, and there are rarely any topics posted in or updated anymore.

That's what happens when you fk a stranger in the ass!!!

MAN-OF-STEEL

• It's not an S
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2015, 06:06:21 AM »

That's what happens when you fk a stranger in the ass!!!

?
 I don't get it

TomD

• Private
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2015, 07:06:12 AM »

?
 I don't get it

The owner of the other site is the reason this forum exists. We were all members of the old forum when the administrator was caught out making money off one of the doctors on his 'approved' list.

When we called him out on it, he banned us all so we started up this forum.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up