Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Counter argument to women preferring height over an athletic, muscular body.  (Read 12326 times)

NewHeights

So I was thinking about this the other day...

Clearly, people feel that women give unlimited value to a man's height and limited value to his physique.

I believe, based on experience, that there is some truth to this, but only initially. Let me explain...

A women sees two guys. One is 173CM tall and the other is 185CM tall. Both of these guys are wearing nice clothes and are well presented overall. When guys are wearing clothes, their physiques are concealed so a woman doesn't know what their bodies look like, and only what their heights are. This buffs the tall guy's appearance and nerfs the short guy's (sorry for the gamer reference). In this situation, the tall guy wins...

Ok. Now say that both guys take off their clothes... if the tall guy is 200lbs with a beer belly and a sunken chest and the short guy is 165lbs and ripped, it GREATLY evens the scale.

I know this from personal experience. When I was in college I was in insane shape (7% body fat). One day I walked around by apartment without a shirt and some of the girls who were over were gawking and staring at my body. I usually got no attention, but I noticed that the girls were turned on. One even asked if I was an athlete. Also, I was blessed with a big package, and sometimes I see a girls eyes locked on my pants. I'm not trying to show off guys, I swear. I'm just trying to show that there are other things besides height that can create physical attraction.

Height is important, but I think there are other ways to even the scale if you know what I mean.
177CM/176CM morning/evening :( Wingspan 178 CM :( Inseam/Height 47.7% :( BPEL 7.5" :)
Option 1: Inversion and Glucosamine to 177+CM :)
Option 2: CLL to 180 CM :)
"Be the best version of yourself"

KrP1

ok , but in your daily life you doesnt go by the Street undressed , so height is the really important thing. by the other way 173cm inst too short

NewHeights

ok , but in your daily life you doesnt go by the Street undressed , so height is the really important thing. by the other way 173cm inst too short

I was just using that number as a comparison. Could be 167CM.
177CM/176CM morning/evening :( Wingspan 178 CM :( Inseam/Height 47.7% :( BPEL 7.5" :)

KrP1

i have been with a really nice physic during a lot of years , im 165 and it didnt work. yes if you are undressed you gain points, but in daily life your physic isnt showed because you wear clothes so the important thing is your face , your height and dont be fat.

LittleWhiteMan

Height is just a way women can generalize about your body, yet again it is like that "hand size:penis size" correlation, WHICH IS NONE! It is funny how women claim to be smarter than us yet they are the ones that rely in looks more than we do...
5'1", 100 lbs

ForcedPuberty

actually men prefer looks more than women do.

that is why height supersedes looks.

women and men have different criteria for mate selection with crossover in some areas.
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

NewHeights

actually men prefer looks more than women do.

that is why height supersedes looks.

women and men have different criteria for mate selection with crossover in some areas.

I respectfully disagree. Are you telling me that more woman would take a 6' 2" average looking guy over Ian Somerholder or Zac Efron (assuming they aren't celebrities)?

I doubt it.

Puertoricanwasp123

Height is just a way women can generalize about your body, yet again it is like that "hand size:penis size" correlation, WHICH IS NONE! It is funny how women claim to be smarter than us yet they are the ones that rely in looks more than we do...

Yes that's true. We never hear most men say things such as "women's height is correlated to vagina size" or things like that though I know at least one guy who said it so I brought it as an example.

ReadRothbard

So I was thinking about this the other day...

Clearly, people feel that women give unlimited value to a man's height and limited value to his physique.

I believe, based on experience, that there is some truth to this, but only initially. Let me explain...

A women sees two guys. One is 173CM tall and the other is 185CM tall. Both of these guys are wearing nice clothes and are well presented overall. When guys are wearing clothes, their physiques are concealed so a woman doesn't know what their bodies look like, and only what their heights are. This buffs the tall guy's appearance and nerfs the short guy's (sorry for the gamer reference). In this situation, the tall guy wins...

Ok. Now say that both guys take off their clothes... if the tall guy is 200lbs with a beer belly and a sunken chest and the short guy is 165lbs and ripped, it GREATLY evens the scale.

I know this from personal experience. When I was in college I was in insane shape (7% body fat). One day I walked around by apartment without a shirt and some of the girls who were over were gawking and staring at my body. I usually got no attention, but I noticed that the girls were turned on. One even asked if I was an athlete. Also, I was blessed with a big package, and sometimes I see a girls eyes locked on my pants. I'm not trying to show off guys, I swear. I'm just trying to show that there are other things besides height that can create physical attraction.

Height is important, but I think there are other ways to even the scale if you know what I mean.

Lol I like this guy!

But, seriously, body language also needs to be takn into account when comparing a 173 cm and a 185 cm guy.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

ReadRothbard

This is the way I think of it: say two men were to apply to a male stripping agency. One is a 6'2, 25% bodyfat, doesn't work out,  and the other guy is a ripped, good-looking 5'7 or 5'8 guy. Who do you think is going to make it? There is your answer.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

KrP1

This is the way I think of it: say two men were to apply to a male stripping agency. One is a 6'2, 25% bodyfat, doesn't work out,  and the other guy is a ripped, good-looking 5'7 or 5'8 guy. Who do you think is going to make it? There is your answer.

this comparation is stupid, you put a guy who is not too short and ripped , with an obese tall guy

get in your mind that if you are really short being ripped or have a great physic doesnt matter.

a normal tall guy will allways be over you

ReadRothbard

this comparation is stupid, you put a guy who is not too short and ripped , with an obese tall guy

get in your mind that if you are really short being ripped or have a great physic doesnt matter.

a normal tall guy will allways be over you

25% bodyfat isn't obese lol. Oh, and you're wrong; a 5'3 dude who is ripped is going to be infinitely better off than a 5'3 land whale.

Did you crawl out of a fking cave?

Future space tycoon

KrP1

25% bodyfat isn't obese lol. Oh, and you're wrong; a 5'3 dude who is ripped is going to be infinitely better off than a 5'3 land whale.

Did you crawl out of a fking cave?

hahaha, what is your body fat? maybe you say that 25% body fat isnt obese because you are near that?

another stupid comparation. Compare a ripped 5´5 guy with a 6´0 normal man . who do you think womans will prefer?

ReadRothbard

hahaha, what is your body fat? maybe you say that 25% body fat isnt obese because you are near that?

another stupid comparation. Compare a ripped 5´5 guy with a 6´0 normal man . who do you think womans will prefer?

Dude, do you know about bodyfat standards? 25% bodyfat is on the edge of normal and overweight. Obese is 30%+ bodyfat.

It is going to depend on the 5'5 guy's facial aesthetics, his body language, etc.

Future space tycoon

Puertoricanwasp123

I have 2 cousins, one is 6'1" 1/2 the other one is 6'3" and people prefer the shorter and muscular one but that's only because they are both giants relative to the rest of the cousins but I am sure that pseudo-midgets of 5'6" won't rip as much benefits from musculature.

ReadRothbard

I have 2 cousins, one is 6'1" 1/2 the other one is 6'3" and people prefer the shorter and muscular one but that's only because they are both giants relative to the rest of the cousins but I am sure that pseudo-midgets of 5'6" won't rip as much benefits from musculature.

http://www.blogto.com/film/2012/06/confessions_of_a_male_stripper_in_toronto/

Future space tycoon

rodocat

• Visitor

Being tall is effortless. Working out is not. Nuff said

Puertoricanwasp123

Being tall is effortless. Working out is not. Nuff said

If somebody could explain that to women in a way they can understand that would be great.

ReadRothbard

If somebody could explain that to women in a way they can understand that would be great.

Women like short-to-average height buff guys better than your average flabby tall guy.

Future space tycoon

Outgrown

• "Long enough to touch the ground" -Abraham Lincoln

Women like short-to-average height buff guys better than your average flabby tall guy.

This may sound weird ReadRothbard, but what do you think about buff women?
5"6 and proud

Ghostfish

An interesting topic... However, it is not a simple question to answer, because girls are not just looking at height or muscle for a guy.  They look at many aspects of man including height, muscle/body shape, face, humor, capability/potential, job/income, or more, although each woman may have their preferences.  Therefore, it is quite difficult to directly compare only between height and physique.

However, we also need to realize that tall guys are also working out!!! In fact, you may find that a lot of athletic guys are rather taller (perhaps > 178cm) than shorter (< 170 cm). Plus, there have been a number of studies showing taller guys tend to be more successful and have higher income probably because tall people are more attractive, more social, and more confident than short guys. Of course, there are always exceptions of short/average guys who are very attractive and successful.  Again, we need to realize that most of men are not as good looking or humorous as famous actors or celebrities.

In conclusion, if we can achieve additional strong factor such as height, that may increase probability of being successful and attractive.

Outgrown

An interesting topic... However, it is not a simple question to answer, because girls are not just looking at height or muscle for a guy.  They look at many aspects of man including height, muscle/body shape, face, humor, capability/potential, job/income, or more, although each woman may have their preferences.  Therefore, it is quite difficult to directly compare only between height and physique.

However, we also need to realize that tall guys are also working out!!! In fact, you may find that a lot of athletic guys are rather taller (perhaps > 178cm) than shorter (< 170 cm). Plus, there have been a number of studies showing taller guys tend to be more successful and have higher income probably because tall people are more attractive, more social, and more confident than short guys. Of course, there are always exceptions of short/average guys who are very attractive and successful.  Again, we need to realize that most of men are not as good looking or humorous as famous actors or celebrities.

In conclusion, if we can achieve additional strong factor such as height, that may increase probability of being successful and attractive.

If one's not attractive/confident right now, there's more than height to improve on. CLL is more last resort tbh.
5"6 and proud

ReadRothbard

This may sound weird ReadRothbard, but what do you think about buff women?

How buff are we talking about?

Future space tycoon

ReadRothbard

That's true, but tall guys have a hell of a lot more difficulty being aesthetic without steroids.

Future space tycoon

ItsMyLife

I have just asked some more girl friends, it seems (at least in Asia) women don't like men who are too tall. 185 is too tall in Asia, so I think add 4 cm and 189 is too tall in America.

So I guess, someone who is "quite tall" but not "too tall" who is buff is the best.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil

When I was in China a few years ago I found that a lot of the hot girls that could afford to be picky wanted guys who were 5'9 and above. I landed a lot of women though at 5'5 who didn't care about my height and just thought it would be cool to date a western guy.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

ItsMyLife

When I was in China a few years ago I found that a lot of the hot girls that could afford to be picky wanted guys who were 5'9 and above. I landed a lot of women though at 5'5 who didn't care about my height and just thought it would be cool to date a western guy.

oh i forgot asian girls are shorter also, so i guess "too tall" would be another 4 cm, which is 193 cm+.

Outgrown

How buff are we talking about?

Stronger than you buff
5"6 and proud

ReadRothbard

Stronger than you buff

More muscular than me?

Future space tycoon

Outgrown

5"6 and proud
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up