Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Too short to donate sperm  (Read 13189 times)

Puertoricanwasp123

Too short to donate sperm
« on: February 01, 2015, 11:59:58 PM »

All they want is sperm from 6foot or taller so with LL surgery you could become a donor. I read the other requirements but I don't know anyone who could qualify where I live but this is a subject that affects mostly the short ones who can run 3 marathons and have sex with 3 partners in an hour but women don't want their sperm. I think it would be a victory if we could get someone of our community donating sperm and making money.

Morgenst.

Re: Too short to donate sperm
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2015, 12:15:31 AM »

It depends. If you have an IQ of 150+ and or graduate from an Ivy they'd take you. Least in NYC cause that's where I've asked

Puertoricanwasp123

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2015, 12:30:42 AM »

Women will rarely buy short men sperm even if the bank collects it. Asians might have more luck because an Asian couple will need to buy Asian sperm but let's be real who's gonna buy short white male sperm? That's how messed up this world is and height is really random In the world there's millions of boys who's fathers are taller and they don't inherit the tall trait.

Morgenst.

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2015, 12:50:53 AM »

Isnt the point to donate? If you want someone to choose your sperm that's a different issue man. I firmly believe there are women out there who would choose a donor with superior intelligence over height. Not many but some.

Puertoricanwasp123

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2015, 01:17:27 AM »

Isnt the point to donate? If you want someone to choose your sperm that's a different issue man. I firmly believe there are women out there who would choose a donor with superior intelligence over height. Not many but some.

If your sperm is not bought by anyone then they won't ask you to give them additional bottles.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2015, 01:30:24 AM »

It depends. If you have an IQ of 150+ and or graduate from an Ivy they'd take you. Least in NYC cause that's where I've asked

Really? An IQ of 150+ will cut it? Nice.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Puertoricanwasp123

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2015, 01:44:24 AM »

And an IQ of 150 isn't asking for much if that's the case.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2015, 04:09:22 AM »

And an IQ of 150 isn't asking for much if that's the case.

That's more than three standard deviations from the mean--less than 0.1% of the population.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Outgrown

• "Long enough to touch the ground" -Abraham Lincoln
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2015, 04:33:16 AM »

If they are purchasing sperm donors for height then I've lost complete faith in women.
5"6 and proud

ReadRothbard

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2015, 04:33:55 AM »

If they are purchasing sperm donors for height then I've lost complete faith in women.

Lol I've been there, my man.

Future space tycoon

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2015, 12:17:42 AM »

I thought all of us had lost already faith in them.
5'1", 100 lbs

Puertoricanwasp123

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2015, 12:36:54 AM »

less than 0.1% of the population.

How odd, then why are there so many sperm banks in the USA? only a tiny 0.1% of the population is smart enough to donate and they must meet the other strict medical criteria while having to show medical evidence from your parents and other relatives,living close to the clinic,having a good sperm count, being tall enough in some banks, doing the interview not to mention that a big majority of men are not willing to donate? In that case my room is big enough to become a sperm bank honestly. 8)

(I lost faith in women as well lol).

Morgenst.

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2015, 01:28:58 AM »

How odd, then why are there so many sperm banks in the USA? only a tiny 0.1% of the population is smart enough to donate and they must meet the other strict medical criteria while having to show medical evidence from your parents and other relatives,living close to the clinic,having a good sperm count, being tall enough in some banks, doing the interview not to mention that a big majority of men are not willing to donate? In that case my room is big enough to become a sperm bank honestly. 8)

(I lost faith in women as well lol).

Woah no dude. What I said was if you are short and have that IQ or higher and/or went to an Ivy League then the banks would take you at a shorter height.

Puertoricanwasp123

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2015, 01:43:48 AM »

Woah no dude. What I said was if you are short and have that IQ or higher and/or went to an Ivy League then the banks would take you at a shorter height.

That makes more sense in that case.

Morgenst.

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2015, 02:46:30 AM »

I thought all of us had lost already faith in them.

False

Puertoricanwasp123

« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2015, 06:36:45 PM »

False

You haven't?

Most of my family married tall men and if you ask them about height they will pull the God card " God made us all special " or the love card " we fell in love " and I just want to know how their attraction works and they get dodgy and never answer so I don't trust women in general.

alps

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2015, 07:33:02 PM »

Given what we're going through mentally for being short, why donate sperm? To make more short kids who'll go through the same?

I don't like the idea. We're not those short people who have "accepted" height and are happy about themselves. We're planning on getting limb lengthening!!!

Puertoricanwasp123

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2015, 07:46:56 PM »

Given what we're going through mentally for being short, why donate sperm? To make more short kids who'll go through the same?

I don't like the idea. We're not those short people who have "accepted" height and are happy about themselves. We're planning on getting limb lengthening!!!

I have tall family, 4 cousins above average, the rest is average so I am sure my donation would just make normal kids specially if my couple happens to be on the tall side, maybe if I had like 3 kids one of them could end up short. Also I don't deserve my current height I know I was meant to be a 5'8" because that is the height of the shortest cousin I have.

Morgenst.

« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2015, 09:30:52 PM »

You haven't?

Most of my family married tall men and if you ask them about height they will pull the God card " God made us all special " or the love card " we fell in love " and I just want to know how their attraction works and they get dodgy and never answer so I don't trust women in general.

It's be illogical to honestly. I'm not saying I trust every woman I meet date or sleep with but to lose trust in all of them is insane to me. It's not like we've all spent years in every single country in existence to know if ALL of them are worthy of being labeled untrustworthy so no I haven't man

GeTs

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2015, 10:39:24 PM »

I was meant to be billionaire, can we stop with this I was meant to be, when clearly u're meant to be what u are, but u can change that

Puertoricanwasp123

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2015, 02:10:48 AM »

I was meant to be billionaire, can we stop with this I was meant to be, when clearly u're meant to be what u are, but u can change that

Most of the people in this forum don't feel entitled to be billionaires we just want normal lives at least I do.

Morgenst.

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2015, 02:21:42 AM »

No all I want to be is wealthy but I'll settle for millionaire.

Puertoricanwasp123

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2015, 02:28:42 AM »

No all I want to be is wealthy but I'll settle for millionaire.

If you have 1,000,000(one million) in your bank account you just became a millionaire so it is not such a greedy goal.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2015, 06:23:52 AM »

It's be illogical to honestly. I'm not saying I trust every woman I meet date or sleep with but to lose trust in all of them is insane to me. It's not like we've all spent years in every single country in existence to know if ALL of them are worthy of being labeled untrustworthy so no I haven't man

I have to agree with him. It's easy to get cynical, but that isn't always the best way to look at things.

Future space tycoon

Morgenst.

« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2015, 07:28:04 AM »

I have to agree with him. It's easy to get cynical, but that isn't always the best way to look at things.

Thank you. I feel like everyone on here that feels the way Slimtim does thinks I'm some sort of smoke blowing "the world is wonderful" type of guy when I just feel that I'm being reasonable. To lose faith in half our race because of a few (and statistically it's impossible that no woman exists that could be worthy of trust).

That line of thinking would equal to all men being rapists because of a few and I for one would rather not feel like every woman on the street would think of me as such. The stigmas that some of the guys on here believe are beyond me

programdude

« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2015, 09:01:46 PM »

Get some LL, donate some sperm.  8)
Dr. Paley Patient- Surgery completed successfully on July 22nd
My Diary for those who want a real play by play to know what to expect:http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=733.0

Starting height: 5 8
End Height-:5 11 +

Puertoricanwasp123

« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2015, 09:29:29 PM »

Get some LL, donate some sperm.  8)

Donating will not get you back all the invested money but it helps which is why I encourage it.

Morgenst.

« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2015, 12:15:43 AM »

Wait is that why you want to donate? Wouldn't it have to be like 30 donations to get even 10,000? I thought America was strict about how much you could do it

Puertoricanwasp123

« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2015, 01:07:06 AM »

Wait is that why you want to donate? Wouldn't it have to be like 30 donations to get even 10,000? I thought America was strict about how much you could do it

I read of the man who fathered over 100 kids or something, and it doesn't matter if it's just 10,000 because it's all clean money you receive and you can still try to find a job or finish your studies simultaneously doing this.

Morgenst.

« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2015, 01:10:36 AM »

Mmm maybe if you travel to other countries and do it you could finance external tibias at least. If you're committed it's worth a shot. That'd be pretty funny

Puertoricanwasp123

« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2015, 01:19:09 AM »

I am sure there's got to be a country willing to pay more than America in this donation industry but most rules say you gotta live where you want to donate you can't just take a plane to leave a deposit and return home.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up