Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: heel implant/foot implant  (Read 8563 times)

footsie

• Visitor
heel implant/foot implant
« on: February 03, 2015, 12:39:50 AM »

so basically ive been searching and im stuck. what i need is some kind of foot/feet surgery that would make me atleast 1-3 cm taller.

i knew about the clinic in madrid, but they wont answer emails. any other clinics? prices?

i dont want to do LIMB operations, but if there is something simular and wont take much healing time, i may be intressted.

NewHeights

Re: heel implant/foot implant
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2015, 12:48:38 AM »

so basically ive been searching and im stuck. what i need is some kind of foot/feet surgery that would make me atleast 1-3 cm taller.

i knew about the clinic in madrid, but they wont answer emails. any other clinics? prices?

i dont want to do LIMB operations, but if there is something simular and wont take much healing time, i may be intressted.

Why don't you shoot for the glucosamine and inversion table strategy (check my other posts)? Can potentially gain 1-2 cm in spine, but must be done every day.
177CM/176CM morning/evening :( Wingspan 178 CM :( Inseam/Height 47.7% :( BPEL 7.5" :)
Option 1: Inversion and Glucosamine to 177+CM :)
Option 2: CLL to 180 CM :)
"Be the best version of yourself"

Puertoricanwasp123

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2015, 12:57:21 AM »

limb operations are safer actually, most people return to doing sports and stuff.

If you just want 3 cm then lifts will be better and you can take them off when you get tired of them.

NewHeights

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2015, 01:05:51 AM »

limb operations are safer actually, most people return to doing sports and stuff.

If you just want 3 cm then lifts will be better and you can take them off when you get tired of them.

I agree with puertoricanwasp, lifts, glucosamine, and inversion can get you 3 cm on legs and maybe a few cm on spine
177CM/176CM morning/evening :( Wingspan 178 CM :( Inseam/Height 47.7% :( BPEL 7.5" :)
Option 1: Inversion and Glucosamine to 177+CM :)
Option 2: CLL to 180 CM :)
"Be the best version of yourself"

footsie

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2015, 01:07:47 AM »

can u please tell me more about it? proof etc?

footsie

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2015, 01:08:27 AM »

can u please tell me more about it? proof etc?
lifts are to obvious. i want something that people dont know about.

Blackhawk

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2015, 01:23:03 AM »

I think there is a thread about this on the forum.  Many people are against this.  A gain of 1 or 2 cms is not worth it for most people.  Over that and your foot will probably look fuqed up.  I am curious to see pictures of this if you happen to find any.

footsie

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2015, 01:24:32 AM »

yeah i saw the thread, but i can find any clinics that do the procedure... :(

Puertoricanwasp123

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2015, 01:38:24 AM »

lifts are to obvious. i want something that people dont know about.

You can't fool everyone, if people see you every day or week and then they see you are suddenly taller (and you are old ) they will know something's fishy no matter what procedure you choose whether it be foot surgery, limb surgery or lifts. With lifts if you walk right you can pass undetected in 85% of the time and it's not like everyone will gossip about your lifts ( the only reason I got caught by some people is because I use 5 inches now so that makes me tower over some people but when I used 3 inch lifts I was still the small one in most parties and not a single person knew ). That's just my honest opinion.

footsie

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2015, 09:24:42 PM »

do you care to tell me about the clincics names and etc?

footsie

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2015, 01:46:41 AM »

anyone who has done the procedure? and who wants to tell about the results and feels?

footsie

• Visitor
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2015, 01:39:05 PM »

Me. I've done this in Madrid. Each person is a different case, but, after spending more than 4000 euros (1200 euros for 1-2 cm of limb length discrepancy in left leg + 2400 euros for 1-2 cm of extra height + travel expenses for 5-6 visits to Madrid), I got almost nothing. Just after the procedure you are 1 or 2 cm taller, but then almost everything is gone, even if you choose the permanent filler option, which was my case. :( 
The heels feel OK now, at least my right heel. The left one isn't so good, because there wasn't enough space for so much filler. After the extra height procedure, I got a bump which had to be removed one month after by the doctor. The heel is OK now, but I have still a little bump.
Results? No extra height in my case -I'm now doing LL because of this-, but I know there are some people who had good results. Perhaps it will work in your case.
damn.. im sorry to hear that.
did u recive my PM?

footsie

• Visitor
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2015, 01:52:54 PM »

No.  I haven't received anything... :/
could please PM me then? they dont seem to reach you.

footsie

• Visitor
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2015, 01:53:50 PM »

Me. I've done this in Madrid. Each person is a different case, but, after spending more than 4000 euros (1200 euros for 1-2 cm of limb length discrepancy in left leg + 2400 euros for 1-2 cm of extra height + travel expenses for 5-6 visits to Madrid), I got almost nothing. Just after the procedure you are 1 or 2 cm taller, but then almost everything is gone, even if you choose the permanent filler option, which was my case. :( 
The heels feel OK now, at least my right heel. The left one isn't so good, because there wasn't enough space for so much filler. After the extra height procedure, I got a bump which had to be removed one month after by the doctor. The heel is OK now, but I have still a little bump.
Results? No extra height in my case -I'm now doing LL because of this-, but I know there are some people who had good results. Perhaps it will work in your case.

also, how exaclty did it not work? did the filler colapse or get picked up by ur body?

footsie

• Visitor
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2015, 02:48:07 PM »

ok, im so confused about this procedure.... :-\

spaller2015

• Newbi
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2015, 08:20:48 PM »

I've read a lot about this procedure and it ain't effective. If you want to be taller you need limb lengthening.
Pages: [1]   Go Up