Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Site feels dead...  (Read 9374 times)

Doflamingo

Site feels dead...
« on: December 08, 2013, 10:53:15 PM »

Because im desperate i visit this site every 6 hours.
It seems i only chat with the same ppl.

Even old forum  feels dead... I though there were lots of ppl doing ll?

Or is it just us?

Arche

Re: Site feels dead...
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2013, 11:26:17 PM »

I think there are a lot of people doing LL. I think the reason why both forums seem "dead" is because of the nature of this surgery. I believe that most people who do this surgery want to be as private as possible, and they also don't want to do with all of the questioning and finger pointing that comes with starting a diary. Also, it might be a scary thought, but I am sure there are many people out there who get this surgery done without even knowing both forums exist!

But I absolutely feel you man, I come onto both old forum  and LL Forum several times a day. I've been doing this for the past couple of years and I can't wait to finally get the money and get this done.

Doflamingo

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2013, 11:36:25 PM »

I visits forum to seek help and real life experience; shouldnt this be a must do for such a big ll?
Without this forum id be crying bout my height now

Muse

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2013, 11:47:50 PM »

LL is not a mainstream surgery and can be hard to recover from physically or emotionally, it's also expensive.  Rushing into this surgery being desperate, ill informed or cash strapped is not a good idea.  That's usually how many bad LL experiences get started. 

It seems you are new to LL,  please read up as much as possible and ask questions for any specific doubts.  Remember that safety and recovery should be top priority.

FrankGarrett

• Yew collect callin' son of a bitch, yew.
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2013, 12:02:05 AM »

It's not dead, we set a new record or most online again.

GetTallOrGoGay

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2013, 11:59:31 AM »

People are busy with the holidays, traveling etc...  and most people these days don't have, and can't get, the amount of money needed for LL

BilateralDamage

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2013, 04:37:23 AM »

This site is steadily thriving, and it's exciting to see disgruntled users leaving old forum  for LL Forum.

I don't post as often here because I'm trying to get LL out of my head before I can actually do the surgery.  But I pop in and read all of the posts probably daily.

Machine

• Because you are alive , everything is possible .
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2013, 05:11:08 AM »

yeah this site is thriving and it will be better then old forum  , but it will take time .
Actually , we should encourage the Guests to register as member and actively take participate in discussions . what ever doubts they have regarding LL.

i remember myself being very shy and uncomfortable talking about Limb lengthening . back then i use to read some diaries as  guests.
but now after doing LL i feel stupid not to join forum like this before doing my surgery . i joined this forum to share my opinion and my experience as far as possible so that it could benefit others.

registering for an account is very easy here in LL Forum . Nobody will know who you are guests ..!!
Actively discuss any doubts or questions you have and share your knowledge / information at the same time .

its time to come out from the shadow ..!!

« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 05:14:29 AM by Machine »

BilateralDamage

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2013, 05:13:14 AM »

Machine, I'm curious to hear about your experiences.  You should start a diary!

Machine

• Because you are alive , everything is possible .
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2013, 05:23:17 AM »

Machine, I'm curious to hear about your experiences.  You should start a diary!
Machine is little trusty right now bro ... lol
i was thinking more like summary of my experience , i m still working on it cause i want to take care of all the details as my english is not good. and moreover i m still on my recovery phase so whenever i think it is appropriate i will definitely post right away.

NBW

• 5'3"
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2013, 04:00:49 PM »

old forum  is dead because a lot of the content is hidden and is only disclosed to a select number of members, in addition to this others have been banned for ridiculous reasons.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2013, 06:35:02 PM »

old forum  is dead because a lot of the content is hidden and is only disclosed to a select number of members, in addition to this others have been banned for ridiculous reasons.

Not only that, but Sysop edits and redacts information from diaries, meaning you may not be reading something genuine.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience
Pages: [1]   Go Up