Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: How tall are you? What is your wingspan and sitting height?  (Read 49385 times)

Gichelu

Re: How tall are you? What is your wingspan and sitting height?
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2014, 12:16:54 AM »

We've been infiltrated.
The world is a diagonal. I am the balancing point.

Overdozer

« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2014, 08:46:29 AM »

My sitting height is 96CM
You have SH that is usual for someone 188cm tall.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1720514/pdf/v090p00807.pdf#page=5&zoom=auto,-12,768

I'm not sure why you still keep talking about it.
Pre-surgery - 167 cm, Post-surgery - 181 cm
Final arm span - 177 cm, Sitting height - 90 cm

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

Taller

« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2014, 05:26:39 PM »

That's very interesting. My college room mate is that height, and he has the same sitting height as me, or maybe 1 or 2CM more. Meanwhile, my father is also 188CM and has a sitting height between 98-100CM. I really like to hope that I can pull off 188CM, which is my dream height. Your data doesn't lie, but it seems to me like most 188CM guys I've sat down with (and they're fairly common in the 20-30 age group) do have SH higher than 96CM. My wingspan is 185CM 6'1, and I hope that won't prove to be a limiting factor. When I wear stacked lifts to be 188CM, I do notice that my hands are higher than those of other 188CM guys when we're in pictures together. But, the right clothes can mask proportions quite well.

Also, my tibia to femur ratio is already ideal at 0.8. I don't want to lengthen more than one segment, but fear that adding more than 7CM to one segment (my goal is 8CM), will make me visibly disproportionate. I guess that I'll only know for sure once I'm lengthening, but I will still take a slow and cautious approach and do lots of research beforehand, just to be sure I have a good idea of what to expect before permanently altering my body in such a significant way.

Overdozer

« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2014, 06:10:22 PM »

but I will still take a slow and cautious approach and do lots of research beforehand, just to be sure I have a good idea of what to expect before permanently altering my body in such a significant way.
All the research you need can be done in a few days. You spend too much time on LL forums and you have too many posts for someone who's just considering LL. Looking at your post history, it seems that all you do is speculate about proportions over and over again, while at the same time having abnormally big SH for your height (which I imagine is about 180) and also long arm span. In one year you still haven't figured for some reason, that there's no 'ideal ratio' for lower limbs and that femur-tibia ratio correlates positively with height, which means the taller you're, the higher femur-tibia ratio will be. And you're actually worried going 3cm over your wingspan, which makes me think you are not at all interested in LL and are here just to troll people around. I don't know if that's the case, but you do piss me off for sure.

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

Moubgf

« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2014, 06:39:29 PM »

No need to know extra stuff really. The most random people has done this surgery without even knowing this site existed...sure their experience was not as fluid as those with the information but the fact still stands that they are now OK post surgery and all this proportion and pain talk is just what you do while you await your turn for the surgery.

But to constantly obsess over   that you have no control over and are STILL gonna lengthen 6+ cm.

Thats why all i do now is just commenting on  , But i already know what i need to know in terms of the surgery itself and proportions should ONLY come into consideration if you are doing a second CLL then it matters.

USApatient

• Private
  • Visitor
  • friends dont let friends lengthen 10"
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2014, 12:02:38 AM »

95cm sitting height, 181cm standing height, 181 cm wingspan

Moubgf

« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2014, 12:30:25 AM »

95cm sitting height, 181cm standing height, 181 cm wingspan

You make me paranoid. Why are you here when you are 181 cm tall?.

My final height will be 5'11-6'0. Your practically spitting at me saying it's not enough at that height?

kunta kinte

« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2014, 12:35:53 AM »

morning: 181.5cm
night: 179.6cm
armspan: 183-4cm
sitting height: 96cm

Moubgf

« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2014, 12:51:53 AM »

Huh you too? aww hell naww

kunta kinte

« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2014, 12:56:51 AM »

i guess its a mental thing, im a crazy person, i really am. if i was 190cm i would still want an inch or two. how tall are you btw?

Moubgf

« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2014, 01:09:41 AM »

i guess its a mental thing, im a crazy person, i really am. if i was 190cm i would still want an inch or two. how tall are you btw?

From begining 5'6-5'7 but i think i am around 5'5 now at my lowest, including my fking back that is always shifting in height..so annoying. Some days i wake up feeling pretty good about my height but then it shrinks due to gravitation or lack of quality stretch sleep and i end up feeling more introverted.

Well it dosn't matter the truth is that i am short. I don't like being judge for being short so i want average to above average height. Mainly your height would be uber perfect and i don't think i would want to be taller at that level, i don't even think i would have been aware of heightism at that height. Thats the thing that baffels me the most. Here you are complete in your creation, you can do whatever the fk you want to do, but all your life has led you is to this webbsite. Now i don't judge you each to their own ofcourse.

But seeing what i will have to go through just to get to your height, And here you are wanting to get taller who god knows what reason and you dont even need it". But i must confess. Being able to say 6'0 tall must be self worth booster.

kunta kinte

« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2014, 01:29:49 AM »

From begining 5'6-5'7 but i think i am around 5'5 now at my lowest, including my f**king back that is always shifting in height..so annoying. Some days i wake up feeling pretty good about my height but then it shrinks due to gravitation or lack of quality stretch sleep and i end up feeling more introverted.

Well it dosn't matter the truth is that i am short. I don't like being judge for being short so i want average to above average height. Mainly your height would be uber perfect and i don't think i would want to be taller at that level, i don't even think i would have been aware of heightism at that height. Thats the thing that baffels me the most. Here you are complete in your creation, you can do whatever the f**k you want to do, but all your life has led you is to this webbsite. Now i don't judge you each to their own ofcourse.

But seeing what i will have to go through just to get to your height, And here you are wanting to get taller who god knows what reason and you dont even need it". But i must confess. Being able to say 6'0 tall must be self worth booster.

i do whatever the f*** i wanna do and i dont let anything get in my way :D, im not going to go into to much details so that i dont reveal my identity. but i was and still am at a high if not the highest level in sports competition(world/european championships, cups) i go to university and i really am happy with myself and living my dream hoping i dont wake up, so if you think im not living my life to the fullest because of my height, youre mistaken my friend :D.

i guess with me and my height its sort of a mental illness and im not even kidding about it. i KNOW im tall enough, but in my mind i still wanna be 183-4 cm at my lowest. its not even about being more manly or taller just for the sake of being tall and desirable, in all honesty i would be happy if i did the surgery and if nobody noticed anything.

i would just like to be taller by like 4cm because it would make me happy, dont even know why it just would.

just reading this post of mine i came to realize that i really am a mentally ill person. lol xD

when are you planning to do the surgery and what do you think you will lengthen fem or tib, and what is your wingspan? :D
im not a native english speaker so i hope my english isnt to bad and you've understood me.

Wannabegiant

« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2014, 01:51:05 AM »

hey kunta since you mentioned it yourself that in your case it only seems to be mental, have you considered talking to a phychologist? Normally these people cant cure height neurosis since usually the height problem is based on real prejudice from others, but in your case i doubt it has anything to do with that, even you dont seem to think that way.

Also if you really are high level in sports (which i wont dispute, but you look very out of shape in the pictures) then why risk that athleticism for a few cm (i know that theoretically you will be able to recover but you will lose some of your prime years in sports and might never be exactly the same)

Moubgf

« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2014, 01:57:05 AM »

i do whatever the f*** i wanna do and i dont let anything get in my way :D, im not going to go into to much details so that i dont reveal my identity. but i was and still am at a high if not the highest level in sports competition(world/european championships, cups) i go to university and i really am happy with myself and living my dream hoping i dont wake up, so if you think im not living my life to the fullest because of my height, youre mistaken my friend :D.

i guess with me and my height its sort of a mental illness and im not even kidding about it. i KNOW im tall enough, but in my mind i still wanna be 183-4 cm at my lowest. its not even about being more manly or taller just for the sake of being tall and desirable, in all honesty i would be happy if i did the surgery and if nobody noticed anything.

i would just like to be taller by like 4cm because it would make me happy, dont even know why it just would.

just reading this post of mine i came to realize that i really am a mentally ill person. lol xD

when are you planning to do the surgery and what do you think you will lengthen fem or tib, and what is your wingspan? :D
im not a native english speaker so i hope my english isnt to bad and you've understood me.

Nah man we are not crazy, if anything we are the intelligent people. We look, we see, we take notice, we apply the right action in order to improve our lifes. It's just that this takes time/effort and is a serious surgery. Where as when you are fat you simply look around see skinny people. "easy" just loose weight and you are set. Height is the only thing that is so complex and gives so much value to a human. So ofcourse we would like as much height as possible.

I will do the surgery pretty much when i feel my body is ready for operation. Not right now..i still need to heighten my pain sensitivity i was semi depressed for like 6 month and with that comes you know "weakness". So i have to get hard physically if im going to endure 8 CM height increase. Always and ALWAYS lengthen Tibia first, There you can stop afterwards and proportions will not be off key and you look more athletic with longer tibias.

No   :D thats awesome!, Nothing like seeing productive people wanting to improve themselves more even though they live a great life. I guess that is the "true" you that is speaking. Really pushing you to the surgery like it's beyond your control and it must happen. Otherwise you are not really like you want to be.

Like me, i would like to stay the same height but to have the operation and have people treat me equal i would be happy lol. so fked up.

My wingspan is 5'7 i think but i don't care a friend of mine is 5'11 and he has short wingspan. When i saw him i knew i was gonna be OK!

kunta kinte

« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2014, 02:16:13 AM »

hey kunta since you mentioned it yourself that in your case it only seems to be mental, have you considered talking to a phychologist? Normally these people cant cure height neurosis since usually the height problem is based on real prejudice from others, but in your case i doubt it has anything to do with that, even you dont seem to think that way.

Also if you really are high level in sports (which i wont dispute, but you look very out of shape in the pictures) then why risk that athleticism for a few cm (i know that theoretically you will be able to recover but you will lose some of your prime years in sports and might never be exactly the same)

i do look out of shape in those pics but you can be sure that is not the case, i have no reason to lie being that im anonymus, not all sports require a 6 pack or a perfect christiano CRonnie7 looking asthetics to be at the top of your game.

i know that the operation will take my out of the game for a few years but i dont worry about it because i dont see myself doing it in another 4-5 years when i graduate. manly because i live in a quite poor country that does not take care of its athletes at all, it can barely pay the loans it has taken from other rich countrys. many of our best even olympic athletes were kicked like stray dogs once they got older and it makes me sick!
so ive decided to focus on education and for that reason my carrer for the past year or two as an athlete has suffered, dont get me wrong im not making excuses and im not sad for the choices ive made. id choose education over sports carrer(at least in my country) every day of the week.

now as far as talking to a phychologist, ive tought about it but i really dont feel comfortable sharing stuff with people that i know let alone sharing them with a stranger. and i highly doubt that someone, even a professional could convince me that i dont need to do the surgery, im a very stubborn person.

have you ever been to a phychologist or something, what are your experiences and did it make you question your LL journey(if you ever did or plan on doing one)?

Moubgf

« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2014, 02:23:39 AM »

i do look out of shape in those pics but you can be sure that is not the case, i have no reason to lie being that im anonymus, not all sports require a 6 pack or a perfect christiano CRonnie7 looking asthetics to be at the top of your game.

i know that the operation will take my out of the game for a few years but i dont worry about it because i dont see myself doing it in another 4-5 years when i graduate. manly because i live in a quite poor country that does not take care of its athletes at all, it can barely pay the loans it has taken from other rich countrys. many of our best even olympic athletes were kicked like stray dogs once they got older and it makes me sick!
so ive decided to focus on education and for that reason my carrer for the past year or two as an athlete has suffered, dont get me wrong im not making excuses and im not sad for the choices ive made. id choose education over sports carrer(at least in my country) every day of the week.

now as far as talking to a phychologist, ive tought about it but i really dont feel comfortable sharing stuff with people that i know let alone sharing them with a stranger. and i highly doubt that someone, even a professional could convince me that i dont need to do the surgery, im a very stubborn person.

have you ever been to a phychologist or something, what are your experiences and did it make you question your LL journey(if you ever did or plan on doing one)?

I have once or twice, actually wasn't that bad even though we never talked about anything specifik it still felt good to talk to a senior about things going on in your life.

kunta kinte

« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2014, 02:29:16 AM »

Nah man we are not crazy, if anything we are the intelligent people. We look, we see, we take notice, we apply the right action in order to improve our lifes. It's just that this takes time/effort and is a serious surgery. Where as when you are fat you simply look around see skinny people. "easy" just loose weight and you are set. Height is the only thing that is so complex and gives so much value to a human. So ofcourse we would like as much height as possible.

I will do the surgery pretty much when i feel my body is ready for operation. Not right now..i still need to heighten my pain sensitivity i was semi depressed for like 6 month and with that comes you know "weakness". So i have to get hard physically if im going to endure 8 CM height increase. Always and ALWAYS lengthen Tibia first, There you can stop afterwards and proportions will not be off key and you look more athletic with longer tibias.

No s**t :D thats awesome!, Nothing like seeing productive people wanting to improve themselves more even though they live a great life. I guess that is the "true" you that is speaking. Really pushing you to the surgery like it's beyond your control and it must happen. Otherwise you are not really like you want to be.

Like me, i would like to stay the same height but to have the operation and have people treat me equal i would be happy lol. so fked up.

My wingspan is 5'7 i think but i don't care a friend of mine is 5'11 and he has short wingspan. When i saw him i knew i was gonna be OK!

im so happy that there are people like you that understand me and that i can relate to. i really do hope you will achieve your height goal and any other goal you set to yourself because a person with no goals or dreams is already dead inside.

i can already imagine you(i know its crazy talk since ive never seen you, but im really in a good mood and feel insppired) rockin that 5'8" height like a boss and getting all them babes wet!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 02:43:20 AM by kunta kinte »

Wannabegiant

« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2014, 02:46:46 AM »

I talked to a psychologists for many months before i did the surgery, he never tried to talk me out of doing the surgery because i had already decided that i was definitely going to do it because it was the only solution, my problem wasnt only mental, living in Sweden height is very important, being under average will significantly hinder your life experience.

He did help me mentally prepare for it though, the hazards and problems i where going to face by making this decision. It was very helpful this way too, it wasnt my idea to meet a psychologist but my mother insisted that i should.

kunta kinte

« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2014, 02:53:12 AM »

I talked to a psychologists for many months before i did the surgery, he never tried to talk me out of doing the surgery because i had already decided that i was definitely going to do it because it was the only solution, my problem wasnt only mental, living in Sweden height is very important, being under average will significantly hinder your life experience.

He did help me mentally prepare for it though, the hazards and problems i where going to face by making this decision. It was very helpful this way too, it wasnt my idea to meet a psychologist but my mother insisted that i should.

yeah, i understand that sweden has a really high average, btw what is the average like 182-3cm? really tall and good looking people over there. . .

Wannabegiant

« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2014, 03:07:39 AM »

yeah, i understand that sweden has a really high average, btw what is the average like 182-3cm? really tall and good looking people over there. . .

I think the average is ca 181 cm.

Believe me though that in terms of looks its overrated, sure there is a higher average of good looking people here compared to most countries, but thats mainly because we have a small population (only like 9 million in the whole country, which is less than the people living in the city London) and most people here have high living standards. The best looking swedes while stunning its nothing remarkable that other countries cant match.

The high height average thing probably amplifies the stereotype that Swedes are goodlooking. Although i think the average is getting lower due to many many immigrants coming here.

Overdozer

« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2014, 04:51:21 AM »

No worries. They are here for everyone to tell and convince them they don't need LL. Most of these people dropping around here, discussing proportions and throwing their mockup pictures won't get to the point of actually getting LL. They surely want to get taller, but are nowhere near enough motivated to actually go for it. I'd just ignore them honestly, no need to give them what they want.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2014, 11:08:50 AM »

No offense to you, but I don't believe you're really gonna do it.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

kunta kinte

« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2014, 12:15:05 PM »

No worries. They are here for everyone to tell and convince them they don't need LL. Most of these people dropping around here, discussing proportions and throwing their mockup pictures won't get to the point of actually getting LL. They surely want to get taller, but are nowhere near enough motivated to actually go for it. I'd just ignore them honestly, no need to give them what they want.
you are free to belive what you want and ignore who ever you want but dont go around and tell others what to do just because youre bitter.

kunta kinte

« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2014, 12:22:42 PM »

non taken. You dont have to belive me but when i go for it ill be sure to start a diary and help others who are over 175 and want the surgery cuz there are a lot of people on this forum that are mean towards them. I dont get it, just because someone is average or above average a lot of people seem to think that they are less intinteled to the surgery.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #55 on: August 17, 2014, 12:53:46 PM »

non taken. You dont have to belive me but when i go for it ill be sure to start a diary and help others who are over 175 and want the surgery cuz there are a lot of people on this forum that are mean towards them. I dont get it, just because someone is average or above average a lot of people seem to think that they are less intinteled to the surgery.

I just don't understand you. You say you are a very successful person, highly active in sports (you know that surgery will damage your sports performances for your whole life) and say that you're living the full out of life. You even admit that you probably have a mental illness yourself, yet you don't want to fight that illness and get over it (what a successful person would do) but play right into it and severely damage your body for it. To me that sounds like surrendering to a mental illnes, and that's not the mindset of a really successful person, understand what I mean ?

kunta kinte

« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2014, 01:13:31 PM »

I just don't understand you. You say you are a very successful person, highly active in sports (you know that surgery will damage your sports performances for your whole life) and say that you're living the full out of life. You even admit that you probably have a mental illness yourself, yet you don't want to fight that illness and get over it (what a successful person would do) but play right into it and severely damage your body for it. To me that sounds like surrendering to a mental illnes, and that's not the mindset of a really successful person, understand what I mean ?
yeah i understand. if you scroll up you will see why i dont worry about sports performance as i explaned it to wannabegiant.

but isnt it a mentall illness for everyone? i mean there are people who are 158cm(happy with their height) and look at someone who is 165cm and wants to get the surgery as mentally ill as many people here look on me or others like me that are already average or above . i still think its an obsticle that your mind has to overcome and i understand that i could indeed overcome this if i tried, but even if i do there will always be that small need to do it in the back of my mind.

and you can say "well if there is a need to do the surgery you clearly did not overcame it". i really dont know man, i really think it would be best for me to do it and get it over with, as im not looking for a monster gain it would take a longer time to work it out with a phycologist than doing the surgery and recovery.

i hope this makes sense and you can understand my position.  :)

srimech123

• Hi, nice to meet you!
« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2014, 07:51:33 PM »

I am 173cm barefoot.  My wingspan is 178cm.  Sitting height around 95cm
173cm (5'8") tall at the moment, hoping to be at least 180cm (5'11") tall quite soon (or 6'1" at most).   Saving money for my first LL surgery!

Wannabegiant

« Reply #58 on: September 03, 2014, 08:28:38 PM »

yeah i understand. if you scroll up you will see why i dont worry about sports performance as i explaned it to wannabegiant.

but isnt it a mentall illness for everyone? i mean there are people who are 158cm(happy with their height) and look at someone who is 165cm and wants to get the surgery as mentally ill as many people here look on me or others like me that are already average or above . i still think its an obsticle that your mind has to overcome and i understand that i could indeed overcome this if i tried, but even if i do there will always be that small need to do it in the back of my mind.

and you can say "well if there is a need to do the surgery you clearly did not overcame it". i really dont know man, i really think it would be best for me to do it and get it over with, as im not looking for a monster gain it would take a longer time to work it out with a phycologist than doing the surgery and recovery.

i hope this makes sense and you can understand my position.  :)

Well obviously Its not the same thing, shorter people naturally would have far more life experience that would make them desperately want LL, to not be discriminated. Its not really a mental disease in this case. Just because some other short people can manage to be happy does not in any way contradict that. Because some of those people might be depressed about it but not show it to others, while others might chose a specific lifestyle that will make them avoid having to deal with the typical heightism.

average or tall people who want LL, in those cases its not about discrimination, its about greed, they want another advantage, essentially they want to be able to feel better than the average person (and often the case for this is because they are lacking in other areas like looks, talent, social skills etc, so they feel they need to be taller to make themselves noticed and feel special)

KrP1

« Reply #59 on: September 03, 2014, 10:03:20 PM »

Well obviously Its not the same thing, shorter people naturally would have far more life experience that would make them desperately want LL, to not be discriminated. Its not really a mental disease in this case. Just because some other short people can manage to be happy does not in any way contradict that. Because some of those people might be depressed about it but not show it to others, while others might chose a specific lifestyle that will make them avoid having to deal with the typical heightism.

average or tall people who want LL, in those cases its not about discrimination, its about greed, they want another advantage, essentially they want to be able to feel better than the average person (and often the case for this is because they are lacking in other areas like looks, talent, social skills etc, so they feel they need to be taller to make themselves noticed and feel special)

I agree with you

srimech123

• Hi, nice to meet you!
« Reply #60 on: September 04, 2014, 03:09:34 PM »

When it comes to people above 176cm wanting LL; if they want it it's their problem, their money, their body, their choice.  Let them have it.

But obviously shorter people who experience heightism on a regular basis would gain a greater satisfaction through LL than the taller ones.

I've seen a lot of people in the 5'8" range wanting LL.  As I posted earlier it's my height - I have experienced heightism a couple of times this year, been looked down upon by people who are like 176-179cm, and I understand that taller people have more beneficial lives, so that's my motive for doing LL.

If I was naturally on the upper average range, I would not think about LL because I would only be looked down upon by the really tall people (not many people at all), not experience heightism (unless I'm into a girl who has a height limit of 6'2" (not so common height) and above), and live a decent life.  Also I wouldn't like to be over 6'4" - I'll keep having to bend my head down through doors which would screw my posture
173cm (5'8") tall at the moment, hoping to be at least 180cm (5'11") tall quite soon (or 6'1" at most).   Saving money for my first LL surgery!

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #61 on: December 15, 2016, 01:20:39 PM »

And of course, I was right. Kunta kinte, like most average height people that visit this forum, at one point leave and never come back.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up