Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Does anyone feel shorter than they are because of low shoulders?  (Read 1713 times)

alps

Does anyone feel shorter than they are because of low shoulders?
« on: February 11, 2015, 03:25:01 PM »

When I'm walking around in public, I feel shorter than a lot of guys who are around my height. They have higher shoulders. I pretty much see them eye to eye level, but I somehow "feel" shorter than them. Like when they stand behind me in queue, I "feel" I'm shorter.

When I stood in front of a mirror with one of such guys, I found that we're just about the same height?

Anyone experienced this?

I think having low shoulder is a good thing post LL because your arms tend to seem longer and hence more proportionate.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 04:33:51 PM by SAD »

ItsMyLife

Re: Does anyone feel shorter than they are because of low shoulders?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2015, 05:33:03 PM »

some people have eyes higher up (or u have eyes lower down due to large forehead)... but both are same height actually!does this affect ur height perception?

Uppland

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2015, 06:37:39 PM »

I understand what you mean, when I stand on my toe next to my dad I feel taller because my shoulders are above his. However if I look in a mirror I can see that both his head and neck are longer than mine so he is actually slightly taller still.

Puertoricanwasp123

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2015, 01:22:49 AM »

I don't feel short except when their eyes are higher because my head is small I know that my eyes have to be higher in order to be taller than someone.
Pages: [1]   Go Up