Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Humerus and forearm shortening  (Read 2296 times)

Puertoricanwasp123

Humerus and forearm shortening
« on: February 19, 2015, 02:06:34 AM »

Any cases ever happened? Are there even people who have too much wingspan aside from that bodybuilder that appears in internet searches?

Now if you were above 6 foot tall and your arms were too long would you shorten them or would you lengthen your legs to even the proportions?

ItsMyLife

Re: Humerus and forearm shortening
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2015, 03:32:48 AM »

I wouldn't care about it especially if I play basketball. Long arms are an asset. It will be insane to shorten them - there are complications with shortening, which might be more than lengthening. If I am already tall, I will not lengthen to become taller. I don't wanna take the risk of being "too tall" in the dating scene. It sucks to look good and feel good on the basketball court but be weird outside.

Puertoricanwasp123

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2015, 07:27:57 PM »

There was a girl talking about shortening and I think she was currently doing it but I haven't heard anything.

Shor7Guy

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2015, 03:33:50 AM »

if i already had long arms for my height and my humerus to forearm ratio was a tad feminine (humerus too long relative to forearm) then yes that would be the only situation where i'd or any other man should consider it. for females same but forearm shortening now humerus.

Puertoricanwasp123

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2015, 01:10:20 AM »

if i already had long arms for my height and my humerus to forearm ratio was a tad feminine (humerus too long relative to forearm) then yes that would be the only situation where i'd or any other man should consider it. for females same but forearm shortening now humerus.

I think most differences between the genders is that women's arms are thinner so they look different.

Shor7Guy

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2015, 04:38:10 PM »

I think most differences between the genders is that women's arms are thinner so they look different.

they are thinner, but also have different proportion of humerus to forearm
Pages: [1]   Go Up