Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Do you think Apo did facial plastics?

yes
no

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Apo - his story/diary  (Read 9189 times)

ItsMyLife

Apo - his story/diary
« on: February 22, 2015, 01:06:01 PM »

So I wanna ask about the legend of LL, as they call him. There are so many people who support his work on the old forum. I was reading his diary. Did he fabricate most of his diary and sugar-coat it, exaagerate it and all? I mean, he is  promoting those two doctors I believe? (In Korea, it is possible to get cheaper price for cosmetic surgery by promoting/releasing before/after pictures)
So it is in his best interest to lie? I mean, are his photos doctored? His alleged wingspan vs height? Did he really do 20 cm? Can he realy play basketball now?

Puertoricanwasp123

Re: Apo - his story/diary
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2015, 08:21:45 PM »

(In Korea, it is possible to get cheaper price for cosmetic surgery by promoting/releasing before/after pictures)

How big is the discount?

Outgrown

• "Long enough to touch the ground" -Abraham Lincoln
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2015, 10:40:59 PM »

He wouldn't be the person he is today if he was happy with his results.

Much like ForcedPuberty, 20cm is just nope.
5"6 and proud

ItsMyLife

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2015, 11:18:32 PM »

He wouldn't be the person he is today if he was happy with his results.

Much like ForcedPuberty, 20cm is just nope.

what do u mean? he would have moved on??
but isn't his site a money generating machine for him

Outgrown

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2015, 11:25:56 PM »

what do u mean? he would have moved on??

He would still use it for money regardless and stick around with other potential lengtheners, but he wouldn't be as regretful as he is now if he was fully successful in terms of physical ability, aesthetic, and companionship, but he would be exposed under media to gain even more revenue and make shorter people appear much more inferior and dysfunctional.

but isn't his site a money generating machine for him

He makes a lot less than you think.
5"6 and proud

ItsMyLife

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2015, 11:28:52 PM »

He would still use it for money regardless and stick around with other potential lengtheners, but he wouldn't be as regretful as he is now if he was fully successful in terms of physical ability, aesthetic, and companionship, but he would be exposed under media to gain even more revenue and make shorter people appear much more inferior and dysfunctional.

He makes a lot less than you think.

what problems did he encounter? sorry but I rarely go to that forum. I only heard he was playing basketball but I don't know at what level.
and isn't it that he collects commission from the doctors that he promotes??

if he went thru 20 cm and made a full recovery (I thought he did). he is truly the LL legend.

Outgrown

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2015, 11:37:17 PM »

what problems did he encounter? sorry but I rarely go to that forum. I only heard he was playing basketball but I don't know at what level.
and isn't it that he collects commission from the doctors that he promotes??

if he went thru 20 cm and made a full recovery (I thought he did). he is truly the LL legend.

He's flimsy when he walks, which is no different to when he "runs." His body is incapable of his legs, all he can do is take photos of himself standing.

He didn't really play basketball, he just wanted to be cool and say "Yeah I might post some dunk videos" (Along with running, etc) but when someone DM him for the videos he just ended up being a complete   towards them. The best he could do is dribble and awkwardly stride to the hoop and hit against the backboard.

He did collect commission from betz and sarin (Along with some others), but he doesn't manage his finances properly and only uses it on more doctors only to end up with little to no money.

Whenever people try to question him through skepticism like that he only ends up blocking or insulting them, unless if he knows he's in risk of losing potential lengtheners.

Recovery or not, he is a legend, but not someone to behold.
5"6 and proud

ItsMyLife

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2015, 11:40:00 PM »

He's flimsy when he walks, which is no different to when he "runs." His body is incapable of his legs, all he can do is take photos of himself standing.

He didn't really play basketball, he just wanted to be cool and say "Yeah I might post some dunk videos" (Along with running, etc) but when someone DM him for the videos he just ended up being a complete ahole towards them. The best he could do is dribble and awkwardly stride to the hoop and hit against the backboard.

He did collect commission from betz and sarin (Along with some others), but he doesn't manage his finances properly and only uses it on more doctors only to end up with little to no money.

Whenever people try to question him through skepticism like that he only ends up blocking or insulting them, unless if he knows he's in risk of losing potential lengtheners.

Recovery or not, he is a legend, but not someone to behold.

hit the backboard with a basketball (lay-up) or with his hands?
haha in the old forum he is treated like a  God of LL. its probably cos he filtered/blocked all the horrid comments?

Outgrown

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2015, 11:44:12 PM »

hit the backboard with a basketball (lay-up) or with his hands?
haha in the old forum he is treated like a  God of LL. its probably cos he filtered/blocked all the horrid comments?

Yep. Keep in mind, his forum, his rules. He has been into peoples accounts and pretended to be them. He has deleted comments countering his taste and banned people who are knowledgeable beyond his diaries.
5"6 and proud

ItsMyLife

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2015, 11:53:46 PM »

Yep. Keep in mind, his forum, his rules. He has been into peoples accounts and pretended to be them. He has deleted comments countering his taste and banned people who are knowledgeable beyond his diaries.

did he manage to touch the backboard?

Taller

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2015, 12:31:36 AM »

None of his recovery is known as fact. He may be able to sprint like Usian Bolt and dunk perfectly or he may not even be able to run. Nobody except Apo actually knows, regardless of what they tell you, and Apo himself claims to be able to play basketball very well now. Take it for what you will.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 01:07:41 AM by Taller »

ItsMyLife

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2015, 12:43:27 AM »

did u see him touch the backboard?

I don't know how to separate fact from fiction now...

Outgrown

« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2015, 01:01:54 AM »

did u see him touch the backboard?

I don't know how to separate fact from fiction now...

He can barely jump, and his wingspan is only 5cm longer than it used to be because of humerus lengthening.

With everything we have said about apo and everything he has become, he would never be able to play basketball at all unless if it's horse. He's not saying a word about your questions because he has failed, who knows? If you are able to recover fully, then you will be able to play basketball and succeed, but don't look up to apotheosis in any circumstance.
5"6 and proud

Taller

« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2015, 01:11:52 AM »

I haven't seen anything. I'm just telling you what Apo himself claims. Don't necessarily trust what Outgrown says. Nobody on here except for Sweden has seen Apo in person. Sweden saw and met him in person, in real life. If you want to know more about him, he's probably the best person to ask.

Smallguy also met Apo in person, but he isn't very active on this forum anymore.

Don't trust any other members of this forum who claim to know what Apo's recovery is like. I will say that there is a movie coming out in which he is an actor. The name of the movie is Cigarette Soup. Apo plays a soldier in it. Hopefully we'll see him run in that lol.

Apo is unethical, but that doesn't mean that he hasn't actually recovered from his LL. As I stated before, he claims he's made a near complete recovery. He also looks very normal in his facebook pictures.

ItsMyLife

« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2015, 01:14:10 AM »

well he has a huge fan-base.... and many supporters who say such sweet things to him. I sense they are either bumlickers or fake ?
did he post jumping videos besides the one where he jumps on an 8 inch rack? (ie, why do you say he cant jump well, its worrying)

Taller

« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2015, 01:18:18 AM »

Outgrown

« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2015, 01:26:31 AM »

I haven't seen anything. I'm just telling you what Apo himself claims. Don't necessarily trust what Outgrown says. Nobody on here except for Sweden has seen Apo in person. Sweden saw and met him in person, in real life. If you want to know more about him, he's probably the best person to ask.

Smallguy also met Apo in person, but he isn't very active on this forum anymore.

Don't trust any other members of this forum who claim to know what Apo's recovery is like. I will say that there is a movie coming out in which he is an actor. The name of the movie is Cigarette Soup. Apo plays a soldier in it. Hopefully we'll see him run in that lol.

Apo is unethical, but that doesn't mean that he hasn't actually recovered from his LL. As I stated before, he claims he's made a near complete recovery. He also looks very normal in his facebook pictures.

Nothing I say is based on fact, it's what I assume from apo due to his unreliable intel.
5"6 and proud

ItsMyLife

« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2015, 01:41:14 AM »

https://www.backstage.com/ShahnAndersen/

This is Apo

Is it confirmed by Sweden this is him?
And the abs pic is not even his. He doesn't have so defined abs at all.

Taller

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2015, 01:57:01 AM »

It was confirmed by Smallguy, who also met Apo in person, face to face.

ItsMyLife

« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2015, 02:42:02 AM »

Thanks! The abs pic doesn't look like his (unless hes trained up). And the photos of him. His arms look too short, or am I just imagining it?

Morgenst.

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2015, 04:32:12 AM »

https://www.backstage.com/ShahnAndersen/

This is Apo

Is it me or does he look like he's had facial plastic surgery? The hell..

ItsMyLife

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2015, 05:01:08 AM »

That was my first thought when I first saw the photo! I thought it was just me.
He probably did fat grafting, and something else.
So I made the poll..

Taller

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2015, 05:56:02 AM »

He admitted on the old forum to having had multiple hair transplants.

Outgrown

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2015, 06:09:14 AM »

He admitted on the old forum to having had multiple hair transplants.

Probably with a load of other cosmetics...
5"6 and proud

Morgenst.

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2015, 06:17:52 AM »

I mean  his face is stuck. This might also just be me but his face just screams rapist to me like I wouldn't my little sister in a bar with this guy haha

ItsMyLife

« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2015, 07:18:09 AM »

I mean  his face is stuck. This might also just be me but his face just screams rapist to me like I wouldn't my little sister in a bar with this guy haha

His face just looks weird. There's something sinister about his face. He doesn't have the model or actor face at all. Its just weird and unnatural. I can't imagine his face on a drama. The fat grafts make his face quite Asian-like but he is obviously not Asian. Asian amounts of fat on the face which doesn't suit him.

Morgenst.

« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2015, 08:02:05 AM »

Wow I know we're all here to break our legs to gain height But somehow inserting fat into your seems way too extreme. You're right about his face though on the plus side he'd be a shoo in to play any villain provided he could act.

Sweden

« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2015, 08:59:39 AM »

I never met him and never said I did either.

I left in May and he came in August 2013. I spoke to the guys who met him and they said he looked weird sitting down but other than that he looked fine. Just tall.
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

Taller

« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2015, 09:30:32 AM »

I never met him and never said I did either.

I left in May and he came in August 2013. I spoke to the guys who met him and they said he looked weird sitting down but other than that he looked fine. Just tall.

Sorry, I must have misinterpreted your post. My apologies for any misinformation this has caused. I really am sorry. I suppose Smallguy/Colinthesmall and Calic, if I am recalling correctly, are the only members of this forum who met Apo.

ItsMyLife

« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2015, 04:05:39 PM »

Forum takes minutes to load or doesn't even load tonight (other websites are fine)

everyone thnks he did plastic
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up