Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: old forum FULL STORY  (Read 15589 times)

ItsMyLife

Re: old forum FULL STORY
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2015, 10:46:32 PM »

see 5:52, it looks like shahn! our LL legend is probably him.

YellowSpike

« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2015, 02:28:48 AM »

I have actually corresponded with Apo/Shahn in the past. He actually comes across as a decent person. I kinda feel bad for all the hate he gets, in a way. But I kinda understand why he does.

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2015, 01:26:00 PM »

the most evil people come across as nice.

its because they learn to hide it throughout their entire life.

Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

Optimize

• Visitor
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2015, 01:32:50 PM »

He has a history of broken promises and incompetency. Found numerous complains about him
Where do you find all this information about him? Pictures etc... Someone said deep web, but I don't really get it how you can find them there

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2015, 04:46:24 PM »

Where do you find all this information about him? Pictures etc... Someone said deep web, but I don't really get it how you can find them there

we asked siri from iphone 5 :)
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

ItsMyLife

« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2015, 05:04:04 PM »

Well, at least he is cute and handsome.

Lmao. that was sarcasm!

Manga

• Visitor
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2015, 01:25:24 PM »

does anyone know why did the old admin left the forum and when?

heightangel

« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2015, 01:48:58 PM »

I don't know, but I hate the old forum full of lies and scammers. This one is much better

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2015, 08:12:00 PM »

does anyone know why did the old admin left the forum and when?

Someone was able to find out his identity and vandalized his property, so he stepped down and sold the old forum to the current admin.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

ouroboros

« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2015, 10:43:20 PM »

Was the previous admin another scammer?  I know he was hard on some people. What did he do?

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2015, 10:55:09 PM »

I don't know. but I don't think the previous admin was a scammer. I think he legitamatly wanted people to write diaries so he could safely get LL for himself.
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

ouroboros

« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2015, 01:54:53 AM »

Thank you FP, I guess it makes sense.  It's too bad he sold it to one of the worst kind of guy to run his forum

Muse

« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2015, 02:36:26 PM »

Was the previous admin another scammer?  I know he was hard on some people. What did he do?

There were some allegations that he did business with the Beijing clinic, anyway this seems to be a good summary of his antics. 

http://www.network54.com/Forum/180792/message/1305987660/old%20forum%20+Admin-+The+most+hated+LLer+in+the+World!!!

some changes have been made to the Encyclopedia to make it seem more parody, lol, to try to evade the potetntial lawsuit

That ED article is obviously a mockery of something that happened on the old forum with plenty of insulting thrown in for good measure.  It's kinda retarded to sue them because parody is the ultimate expression of freedom of speech.    That said, they really should remove those parts about racism and family,  but hey their site their rules.

I am what you might call a "concerned citizen" who frequents the website Encyclopedia Dramatica. Two days ago it came to light that sysop, someone you may know better as SysOp, filed a civil lawsuit against 20 "John Doe" defendants for libel, defamation, and copyright infringement. 

While I am not a lawyer, and anything I say should not be taken as legal advice, it is worth mentioning that this lawsuit is quite frivolous and pointless; but nonetheless can become an annoyance to anyone involved if left to fester unknown like Shahn would be prefer it did.

When people annoy you in frivolous legal matters, the right thing to do is defend yourself and then countersue for legal expenses/harassment.   I'm not a lawyer either, but I do know somebody who practice law and is of the opinion that this is a frivolous lawsuit

It is is commonly known as a SLAPP lawsuit ( strategic lawsuit against public participation),  intended to censor and silence critics by burdening them with the cost of a legal defense until they abandon their criticism or opposition.

1) Copyright infringement

This is a funny one,  it would be like Justin Bieber suing TMZ for publishing his picture.   The Fair Use Clause allow legal use of copyright material  for the purpose of commentary, criticism, review, news, etc.    Waste of time.

2) Libel/Defamation

You can't override the freedom of speech which protect an opinion or truth.   Comments made in the context of an Internet bulletin board are highly likely to be opinions or hyperbole.  Another pointless claim.

On the other hand, there are law governing fraud and deceit. 
http://www.new-york-attorney.org/new-york-fraud-law.html

These type of violations are illegal, especially if you have a duty to disclose 

Deceit - intentional misrepresentation, concealment, a false promise or a negligent misrepresentation.
Fraud - fraudulent inducement and fraudulent concealment

FrankGarrett

• Yew collect callin' son of a bitch, yew.
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2015, 10:18:06 AM »

Just had a look at SysOp's ED page for the first time in ages and the link the to a ED forum thread where they discussed he lawsuit. It appears SysOp terminated the lawsuit back in May: https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/case/4636082/Andersen_v_Does

I noticed that his name is censored by the word filter, which isn't necessary anymore now that the lawsuit hit a cul-de-sac.

lumiere

« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2015, 12:40:19 PM »

Which one is the "old forum"?

KrP1

« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2015, 02:03:20 PM »

Is anold forum about LL. The most knowed . You could find it easy using google. but we use "the old forum" to dont give publicity

lumiere

« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2015, 03:26:12 PM »

gotcha
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up