Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: long distance relationship  (Read 4359 times)

Disobedient

long distance relationship
« on: February 24, 2015, 01:16:24 AM »

Hi all

can you guys tell me your opinion/experience  with Long distance relationship??  ???
is it worth it, I mean investing your time and emotion on it ?
are there any things good coming from that, I mean in terms of satisfaction and so  .??

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
Re: long distance relationship
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 01:36:28 AM »

I think long distance relationships work best if you're only expecting friendship out of it, where you have someone to chat with on the phone and just talk about stuff. It doesn't really work if you expect the person to be dedicated to you physically. There are just too many people nearby the person that can provide the physical part of the relationship that you can't.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

GeTs

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2015, 06:22:53 AM »

Hi all

can you guys tell me your opinion/experience  with Long distance relationship??  ???
are there any things good coming from that, I mean in terms of satisfaction and so  .??
no, too many reasons but would never make an eternal path with someone

Freewill

• "You can do anything you set your mind to man"
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2015, 12:15:59 PM »

It is worth investing time on the "Right" person no matter how far or close the person is. If someone does a "LOVE" they are not bound by the chains of "Nationalism" , "Distance" , "Appearance" etc. Love is conditionless ! Love is a relationship of Trust , Hope , Journey , Patience and Truth and its fruit is Marriage.

"Freedom is about following to the Will of your Heart , over the Senses of your Mind"

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2015, 12:36:11 PM »

a long distance relationship can never work. the longer you are apart the more damage will be created to the relationship.

the only time it should be done is if you are in a long term relationship with the love of your life. your goal in such a situation if you must absolutely part from each other for a time period is to keep it as short as possible, and regardless of the reason to understand that as more time passes your relationship will become weaker and slowly die.

you must also realize that a long distance relationship is inherently selfish and if you really love someone it is your duty to choose them over anything else for a long term issue. for when you form a relationship the goal is for 2 to become 1. not for 2 to become 1 when it is convenient.

in truth people who hold onto long term relationships are akin to people who keep birds in cages while they go on holidays. they want to keep their property secured even if they are not able to physically, spiritually or emotionally have a relationship with them. and instead they state that it is not their fault that they have to be separated when in truth it is because they want something else in life. you cant expect 2 to become 1 when you wish to place something else in between this union.

and if you have the attitude of: "seriously its just a relationship bro... seriously its just bf and gf." then my response is you are not ready to be in a relationship yet. :)

I hope this helps :)

Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

GeTs

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2015, 12:41:38 PM »

a long distance relationship can never work. the longer you are apart the more damage will be created to the relationship.

the only time it should be done is if you are in a long term relationship with the love of your life. your goal in such a situation if you must absolutely part from each other for a time period is to keep it as short as possible, and regardless of the reason to understand that as more time passes your relationship will become weaker and slowly die.

you must also realize that a long distance relationship is inherently selfish and if you really love someone it is your duty to choose them over anything else for a long term issue. for when you form a relationship the goal is for 2 to become 1. not for 2 to become 1 when it is convenient.

in truth people who hold onto long term relationships are akin to people who keep birds in cages while they go on holidays. they want to keep their property secured even if they are not able to physically, spiritually or emotionally have a relationship with them. and instead they state that it is not their fault that they have to be separated when in truth it is because they want something else in life. you cant expect 2 to become 1 when you wish to place something else in between this union.

and if you have the attitude of: "seriously its just a relationship bro... seriously its just bf and gf." then my response is you are not ready to be in a relationship yet. :)

that's not correct

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2015, 12:57:27 PM »

from Hallijah

that's not correct

you say that is not correct.

but you are yet to say why.

I think you have been watching to many movies where it has socially engineered you into believing what love should be. if you love someone you will not disregard them for other things.

the problem I suspect is that you think that it is not disregarding a loved 1 when you choose something else over them.

you are placing them as the inferior choice in that moment. true love will not do that. otherwise it is a love of convenience.

you have not stated why, so please do so.

Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

Disobedient

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2015, 01:20:26 PM »

Well alright about the  physical intimacy it may be hard to be loyal in case of LDR.
but if we tried to make an adjustment like to give green light to have meaningless intercourse with another partner without the need to tell each other about it. it's a temp solution I believe... but I think that could work ..

and I don't think it would be selfish in this case cuz you wont keep him/her in the pox...

« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 01:47:30 PM by Disobedient »

GeTs

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2015, 01:20:46 PM »

you say that is not correct.

but you are yet to say why.

I think you have been watching to many movies where it has socially engineered you into believing what love should be. if you love someone you will not disregard them for other things.

the problem I suspect is that you think that it is not disregarding a loved 1 when you choose something else over them.

you are placing them as the inferior choice in that moment. true love will not do that. otherwise it is a love of convenience.

you have not stated why, so please do so.
u're wrong again

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2015, 01:27:06 PM »

u're wrong again

I only restated my original point.

your yet to give a reason.

-------------------

to disobedient.

you have to ask yourself why is it that you want to be in a relationship.

a lot of girls are addicted to needing to be in a relationship. so they just latch onto any relationship. the truth is that you need to be content with your self. so many girls just go from 1 relationship to another to another just for the sake of being in a relationship.

my advice is you need to learn to be content with yourself.

your looking externally for a feeling that you need to find internally first.
until then you shouldn't be in a relationship in my opinion.
by the way don't worry I know that you wont follow this advice. I just though I should tell you any way. :)
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

Disobedient

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2015, 01:38:53 PM »

Why do I want to be in relationship ?
well I like the guy and I don't like the idea to be just a friend of him , Just not sure how LDR could work , he's been in LDR for 6 yrs with his x, but for me this is totally new things. 

as for the reason you stated well if that's true then it would be way easier for me to have a normal relationship there is not much effort i have to put n it.

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2015, 01:47:28 PM »

well you answered Why do I want to be in relationship with him, and not Why do I want to be in relationship .

in any case I have already shared my point so it would not be of any more value for me to restate it.

good luck with whatever your decision is. :)
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

ItsMyLife

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2015, 02:19:50 PM »

LDR was very intense.. absence makes the heart fonder. But after a few months, one party or both party may have lost feelngs or each other... it becomes more of convenience. matters are worse when one or both parties are busy with school and friends.

Freewill

• "You can do anything you set your mind to man"
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2015, 05:23:47 PM »

Well alright about the  physical intimacy it may be hard to be loyal in case of LDR.
but if we tried to make an adjustment like to give green light to have meaningless intercourse with another partner without the need to tell each other about it. it's a temp solution I believe... but I think that could work ..

and I don't think it would be selfish in this case cuz you wont keep him/her in the pox...

in the Box u mean? hmmm , i think if you do this , you are keeping yourself in the box of "Lies" and "Cheat"...seriously how can someone call something a Relationship when there is cheating and betrayals are in it. i think you are an emaratiyah , so i believe you know very well about the story of "Lailaa wa majnoon" ...How faithful and true and determined they were for each other , and his name came to be Majnoon because his love was soo immense that the people said he is "Possessed by the love of laila"

Disobedient

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2015, 05:31:53 PM »

it doesn't consider cheating if your partner give you the green light to do whatever you want...

hmmm.....majnoon
now that you mentioned that I think I'm majnoon/crazy enough to have LL, and I don't want to  add more madness into my life by going through LDR,
I think LDR need really lot of effort to make it work, and I'm kinda think what kilo said is just more realistic. but it's worth to give it a shot I guess .
about pox and box, well yeah obviously my english is really bad, sorry for that

Moose

« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2015, 10:55:09 PM »

Hi all

Don't know do you actually love this guy? Does he actually love you? by love i mean do you consistently think of him and are other guys completely invisible to you sexually?

The fact you are actually questioning it already makes it seem like this is more of a boyfriend girlfriend label just not to be alone and status that you are in a relationship.
Mod Note: Currently Banned for violating rules
Pages: [1]   Go Up