Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Torso Lenght VS Wingspan  (Read 679 times)

Scarface92

Torso Lenght VS Wingspan
« on: February 14, 2022, 02:19:31 PM »

Hi guys I wanted your opinion on the length of the Torso, and on the Wingspan.
So in my opinion, at the level of proportions, the length of the Torso is more important than the Wingspan, because if, for example, a 170cm tall boy stretches 15cm, compared to a 185cm tall boy, his arms will only have 7cm shorter, so it won't be overly noticeable;
On the other hand, as regards the length of the torso, I find it a limiting factor, unless you use slightly larger clothes, which give the optical effect of having a longer bust, what do you think? And in your opinion what are the limits to be respected, as regards the Wingspan, and for the length of the bust?
Thank you guys.

thaw1010

Re: Torso Lenght VS Wingspan
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2022, 02:27:06 PM »

Aren't a lot of tall people mostly legs anyway? I feel like wingspan/height is the most important for that reason. You won't look weird in clothes, and it's understandable to have long legs/be tall/have a shorter torso proportionally. Feel free to disagree with me though.

Scarface92

Re: Torso Lenght VS Wingspan
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2022, 02:43:04 PM »

No I listen to your advice, it is right to compare ourselves.
For the torso length, I read that the right Sitting Height / Height ratio is between 0.5 and 0.55 is that right ??
So in my case, I am 164cm tall and I have Sitting Height about 87cm, to keep the right ratio, I can lenghted max to 174cm, is that correct? Because 87cm/174cm = 0,5
I always get confused with these things, Sorry!
Pages: [1]   Go Up