Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Leechlet Internal Femur 2014 Dr Guichet  (Read 138894 times)

leechlet

Re: Leechlet Internal Femur 2014 Dr Guichet
« Reply #186 on: February 24, 2014, 01:49:07 PM »

8)
"I feel that no matter what I choose to become, I believe that I can change the world. And as I am striving to change the world, I will be happy." -- Sam Berns

OverrideYouGenetics

• OverrideYourGenetics.com (no PMs, please email me)
« Reply #187 on: February 26, 2014, 09:55:28 PM »

Hey Leechlet,

I know Guichet puts alot of emphasize in the strenght of the G-nail.

I know in the last videoe you mentioned you will be in crutches after lengthening, are you not able to walk on G-nail without crutches?
My diary. Tibias+femurs 3.75+3.75cm at the Paley Institute (5'5" -> 5'8") in my late 30s.
One of the last patients to use the PRECICE 2.2 nail. I met the first STRYDE patient and I strongly recommend the new STRYDE nail instead.

leechlet

« Reply #188 on: February 28, 2014, 12:45:44 AM »

Hey guys, this is what guichet emailed me a few days ago

=============================================================
START
==============================================================
For your adventure, two things:

First, it is normal your bad mood is normal, and also you are reacting more than some patients. However, when you will stop, your mood will raise again, and some patients who stopped a bit early regretted to have stopped too early. So, please go on at least to 60 or 70 mm. Average of my patients is 67 mm. Only 3 stopped earlier due to psychological intolerance. It is only a bit more, and after it will be over anyway. The mood improves as you could discuss with Ana or others. It improves generally in the second part of the second month. She wanted to stop and asked me to stop at 60 mm, then I pushed her to go further (she stopped at 85 mm) and now she is not regretting it at all, and she will recover fully with more happiness in life with a gain of 8.5 cm! For you, it is the same, if you can go on, you will feel far better at the end.

Secondly, you engaged in this process, and you will be fully satisfied if you can control your aim and go further. Fulfilling aims will be a tremendous help in your overall life. Do not stop at the middle of the desert, it is not the time for it. You came for changing your life. Now allow this procedure to change your life. As I told you and as you discovered, changing the life is not the cm, it is the spirit of it. You are close to the top of the hill. Go on the top a because from the top, you will think differently. The top is not 10 cm. But 65 to 75 mm, and achieve at least this. You will be a complete winner in life and do not leave your life pointing out some partial aspects of a looser. Even if it is tough. Win it.

Running the lengthening in a room alone is not good at all. It is better where there are other people. And you will feel far better also if you go out a bit, in some restaurants, etc. I understand that it is not easy and that your mood is not willing of that, but just do it. You will have very difficulties times in your life (work problems , divorce, etc, hopefully not), and succeeding what you are doing will be a tremendous help in your life and will guide you in the future.

And do not hesitate to contact me or call me in order to boost you!

Have a nice week. I'll will see you on Saturday.

Best regards,

Jean-Marc Guichet, MD, PhD, Doct. Sci.

SELARL du Docteur Jean-Marc Guichet
Centre Phocea, 14 Bd Ganay
13009 Marseille - France
Office: +33.491.777.547
Office (mobile): +33.664.163.890
E-Mail: jeanmarcguichet@gmail.com
Web: www.allongement-os-grandir.com

Studio SOMA
Via Nicola Piccinni, 3
20130 Milano (MI)
Italy
Office: +39.328.634.2941
E-Mail: jeanmarcguichet@gmail.com
Web: www.allongement-os-grandir.com
END

This is what I emailed him today after a few days on my own to get my act together

START
Hi Dr Guichet,

Attached is my updated excel sheet. I am doing better now. I started:
1. mindfulness meditation
2. looking at the sun for 20 minutes a day
3. walking around more. i get my own food and actually go to the bathroom to pee, etc
4. waking up and going to sleep saying appreciation. i am really lucky to be doing LL in the best of conditions with the best of surgeon and no major problems and even at 5cm, I still have full motion of the joints still

I made some videos of my flexibility and walking, because I think it's important for the world to realize two things:
1. most of my problems are now in my mind, and physically I really don't have any pain or any issues
2. BRING A FAMILY MEMBER!!! That's what i tell your new patients. I tell them that I made a huge mistake coming to LL on my own, especially at my age with my level of maturity before coming to Milan. 

I'll do a new xray next week and I plan on going back to the US end of March. By then I will be 7-7.5 cm depending if we slow down clicking or not. I think I will just lengthen as much as I can and just stop when I feel pain or if my muscle gets too tight. So far, my muscles appears soft and normal, no discomfort or anything. But I am really not going to push it if it starts getting hard. I decided that I can just come back and do my tibia or my femur again in a few years because by then I can definitely afford to do it on my own.

Thanks for your support. People on the forum are starting to talk about how you are very supportive unmatched by other doctors. I think that's the right consensus because LL is so psychological that support is a necessary part of the package, and any doctor who doesn't offer that is not giving the full LL experience.

END
"I feel that no matter what I choose to become, I believe that I can change the world. And as I am striving to change the world, I will be happy." -- Sam Berns

leechlet

« Reply #189 on: February 28, 2014, 12:54:32 AM »

Hey all!

Thanks for the support!

I think it wasn't clear before, it is very clear to me now that doing LL on my own and staying inside the same room all day every day and not seeing the sun for 2 weeks and only using tramadol to feel happy and get high is the worst way to LL.

I made some new vids to be uploaded. Physically, I am shocked at how normal I appear. Because in my mind, I am pretty grumpy. But I decided to be more mindful and meditate and also just to be more appreciative of life and I say a thanks for every little thing. I know it sounds stupid, but it actually works. Also, I started to be in the sun and just breathing fresh air. It's amazing how much these things combined helps.

Sure, I have a helper 24/7. but his english sucks and we can't rlly have a real conversation. besides, he is super Christian, so every time we get into a deep conversation it turns into an argument of bible vs science, and u know how that can go...

please learn from my blunder and bring a family member with you!!!! it helps!!!!

lastly, i will leave by saying an appreciation:
"I am appreciative that I am doing LL with one of the best and most supportive surgeons in the world. I am at 5cm with no complications, fully funded with a 24.7 helper. I am so lucky to pursue my dream. And although LL was much harder than I thought, I am lucky to put my heart to rest on a matter that bothered me for a long time.

Finally, although the review for Thief 4 is  ty, I am happy that I lived long enough to see this wonderful franchise die. Alas, all good things must come to an end. Death is inevitable, and I am sure there are countless other good games waiting for me. Finally Theif 4 is released in Europe, and I will make the best of this game and have as much fun as possible. I thank God for giving me this wonderful opportunity to play Thief one last time"

mediocre

« Reply #190 on: February 28, 2014, 12:55:09 AM »

Dr guichet sure knows how a the mind of LLer works. They say surgeons are only as good as their post-op aftercare.

Mind thing is probably the toughest thing during LL.

leechlet

« Reply #191 on: February 28, 2014, 01:04:19 AM »

Omg, u r one of the few ppl who can actually see that. That's what i always tell ppl on skype. The pain and stuff is nothing compared to the stress on the mind. ur crippled and day after day u wonder why u did this to urself. that's like 3823475938759384 times harder than the pain, which although bad, passes rather quickly and is now nothing more than a distant memory, something to be giggle at while watching my old vids in the hospital

mediocre

« Reply #192 on: February 28, 2014, 03:37:57 AM »

Maybe next time we'll need mental stretching on top of physical stretching prior to LL.

You're not only gaining height Leechlet, but also mental toughness. You can now face whatever life's curveball you'll face from  hereon.
;)

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #193 on: February 28, 2014, 08:48:55 AM »

Leechlet's advice is gold, folks. I've never seen anyone else express the realities of LL so neatly. Before LL, you picture yourself as if you're going to war, you prepare yourself for a physical pain you don't know where and how it's going to come from, so you expect and prepare for the worst. You prepare for physical torture. You do LL, there's some pain during the first week post-op, then you can't believe everything works so painless and all your expectations didn't reflect reality. True, there are some mild annoyances, like the nerve pain I have on my right foot at the moment around 6 cm of lengthening, but it's not painful; it's just very, very annoying because it won't go away. It starts to ache when I sit for a long time, so I usually try to stay in bed, and arrange business meetings carefully to make sure I get enough rest. Leechlet is right; LL isn't physical torture, it's mental torture, when your friends dress nicely and head out to the nightlife scene, LL is realizing that you've crippled yourself and won't be able to join them. It's that disgusting sad look people give you when they see you in a wheelchair, assuming that you're handicapped for life, and rushing to help even though you're still capable of doing everything on your own. I did LL to break a mental barrier that other people have towards short people, but I realized that there's also a mental barrier against handicapped people, and I can really emphatise with them now. I have decided to be an advocate of the rights of disabled people for all my life once I recover from this.

I am very, and I mean very accustomed and used to loneliness and taking care of myself, if I did LL 3 years ago when I didn't have these skills, I'd never make it. There are about 15 days left for my lengthening phase to end, and I already feel I'm losing patience of being bedridden all day. Words can't express how boring and difficult it really is.

leechlet

« Reply #194 on: February 28, 2014, 02:16:07 PM »

amen to that brother

Hey guys, here are the vids to show my 5cm flexibility and mobility:

mediocre

« Reply #195 on: March 01, 2014, 11:16:04 AM »

Is this level of mobility expected at this stage of LL from Dr Guichet?
Or you're behind? Advanced?

amen to that brother

Hey guys, here are the vids to show my 5cm flexibility and mobility:

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #196 on: March 01, 2014, 12:47:01 PM »

Have you recovered from that Karate Chop, brother?  :P

mediocre

« Reply #197 on: March 01, 2014, 07:06:51 PM »

Nice.
 8)

Have you recovered from that Karate Chop, brother?  :P

leechlet

« Reply #198 on: March 04, 2014, 04:07:41 AM »

damn, that does look kinda shady. i am gonna ask him about it and try to get him to explain it on camera

Carter

« Reply #199 on: March 05, 2014, 04:04:21 PM »

This guy is in a nutshell .......naive, impulsive, sheltered, spoiled, psychologically unstable and immature.   

How did this guy pass any psychological screening?   

Hey guys!

After chatting a bit on fb about LL, listening to dubstep, and then reading other doctors, i came to the same conclusion i came to a long time ago. There's plenty of good doctors out there, and many ppl have succeeded with dr guichet as many more will surely in the future too.

He came to a conclusion.   Go and watch how he flip flop a million time later about Guichet.

But the truth is this limb lengthening is so hard Had I known how hard it was I don't think I would've came here

Dr. G pushes me way too hard. I just want to go home. I just want to wake up and realize that this is all just a bad dream. this lengthening is the hardest thing I've ever done in my life by far. 

Imagine this guy if he did external in some third world country.   The hardest thing outside of playing video games maybe for you.

Hi, after skyping with some of his old patients and viewing their xrays, I realized that dr guichet was right. This problem will get better over time and not impede on lengthening.

I was angry earlier and angry dialed him like 15 times, and then sent a bunch of fkK YOU emails to him. I even made some angry vids about how i hated him and how he's incompetent.

But, as I calmed down and started skyping with his old patients, I realized that this problem isnt really as bad as I thought.

Thank you for understanding. I dont want to make something out of nothing again. I feel like an idiot. I am going to email him and apologize now.

Here goes the crazy patient harassing the Doctor.

Hi guys,

Thanks for all the honest suggestions. You are absolutely right. I realized tonight that Dr Guichet was completely right. My fear was holding me back a lot. I was afraid of too many "what ifs". I wanted to stay in the hospital, specifically on the bed getting served because I was afraid of the uncertainty of living at home.

I guess Dr Guichet saw right through me. Wilbert told me that other patients often have heavy bruising on their legs as well as leg flexibility. However, my results were perfectly fine, no bruising or anything. I was just scared out of my mind. Furthermore, the nurses at the hospital who responded to my whining and crying and tantrums made me fell better temporarily, but also positively reinforced my weak psychological state.

After I got discharged from the hospital and realized that I could walk on my own with the walker, I was like "wtf, was this rlly what I was so scared of all this time?"

But I am still amazed at how trapped I was in a psychological prison. I literally felt horrible pain and severe lack of mobility simply bc I thought I was suppose to be like that after two broken legs. Seriously, talk about placebo affect.

Then all is right with the world again.

the biggest challenge for me is to get through the mountain of exercises dr guichet ordered. also, i am not eating much as i don't have much appetite. finally, walking on a walker is a bitc*.

i literally call dr guichet every single day, sometimes multiple times a day, asking angrily if i can get a wheelchair. but i try to use logic bc i know he's a rational guy. each time, he insist NO. then, i just cry and complain to my helper wilbert

my mood is all over the place. that is perhaps the biggest problem of all. i feel happy and sad and angry and depressed and moved... all within a very short period of time. sometimes, there's a trigger. but most of the time, there's no trigger at all.

i have never had a period since i am a guy,  but for u females out there, please let me know if it is similar to that phenomenon.

training is hard. i hate it. i want to skip training every single day, and even when i am there, i think of reasons why i am not able to perform or why i have to leave early. 

i just want to be left alone to sleep, and to have someone bring me food and water and listen to why my life sucks. 

i find is very hard to concentrate, and i want to change activities a lot. sometimes, i would get bored in the middle of clicking to watch some youtube videos, take a nap, and finish an hr later. i have zero discipline and i hate ppl tell me what to do. i want to rebel against the isokinetic center and to set free all the crippled ppl in there like freeing animals in a zoo. of course, that's ridiculous. but those r whats going on in my find.

More of the same.  He's even sort of having a period.

i am depressed and lack energy all the time. This is partially psychological as I ran out of things to live for and need to make new goals, but it's mostly due to the fact that my body has lost a tremendous amount of mass. Dr Guichet said that if this continues, i am at risk for suicide.

I  to be honest, i have been skipping trainning a lot to be in bed all day listening to sad music and contemplating my life and sleep. . i just want to be alone. i feel tired and weak. i am no longer in pain, and stopped pain medication long ago. 

Again, self pity. 

Hey guys

I emailed Dr Guichet today and said I want to quit limb lengthening. My right leg where the femur meets the pelvic is sooo painful that I could only do 5 clicks rather than the 7 that i was supposed to do. I am scared that the nail site is fractured and I was tired and stressed and I just started crying and told my helper that I want to go back to America.

I thought about quitting so many times and cried so many times that if I was to make a vid every time I cried I would have like a gazillion vids on my channel by now.   

But for now, i just want to share with you guys what a spiritual and emotinal journey this advanture had been thus far

A spiritual journey and adventure.....via  doing a cosmetic surgery.   Where have we heard this crap before?

Hey guys! f**king Dr Guichet is the coolest f**king doc in the world. Check out this email exchange btwn us. I didn't know he was so compassionate and deep

As my mood stabilized, I realized that a lot of why I am getting LL is to impress and rebel against my parents. I don't feel secure inside because my parents never really approved of me. I didn't get into Harvard and at the ripe old age of 23 I am no where near starting the next Apple. They are disappointed in me and LL is a way for me to empower myself and rebel.

I think for this reason, I was rebellious against you because you are very similar to my dad in personality. I think for this reason also, I went with you right after the consultation. I liked you but at the same time wanted to rebel. It's a weird feeling, but I think the biggest reason for me to get LL is to feel more secure in myself when my parents don't approve of me. This is why I make the channel. I always want to do something unique and special that will change the world. I want to be special. I want approval.

Bipolar Disorder confirmed.

Polycrates.

• Tyrant and Legatus Augusti pro praetore of LL Forum
« Reply #200 on: March 05, 2014, 04:28:28 PM »

Carter,

Come on now, leave the young one be. He's still recovering from the karate chop trauma to break "ze bone" (read it in Guichet's French accent)
Tibial LON for 6cm- Nov 2013, Dr Sringari -177/178cm to 183/184cm
Prospective Femoral Lengthening w/ Precise 3 (if out) Nail for 7cm- Jan 2019, Dr Birkholtz -183/184cm to 190/191cm

And it was here that he professed to his disciples: all of life's bounties lay somewhere upon the dreaded bell curve

BilateralDamage

« Reply #201 on: March 05, 2014, 04:44:14 PM »

Post your diary to help others make their future LL decisions, get ridiculed on a forum. 

Really not promising to those who want to write about their experiences with LL..

leechlet

« Reply #202 on: March 05, 2014, 04:53:11 PM »

Hey guys,

No it's cool. Carter is right. He has a good read on me and I can't argue with facts. But the thing is Carter, I honestly wasn't like this before. That's why i started making vids before the surgery. Before the surgery, I was training 4 hrs at the isokinetic center, and then another 3 hrs afterwards. and even before then, i was waking up day after day at 6am for almost a year to finish college and bring up my GPA so my parents could pay for this surgery.

ur right, as of now i am a pretty unstable. getting better now but when those posts were made, i was precisely as u describe. ur ridicule is thus valid.

but u know what? i don't care. I offer myself -- my WHOLE self -- to the internet so that the world may better understand this very risky and extensive procedure. criticism? hate? those were the prices I was well willing to pay. i decided from the first moment i started writing diaries that i will NEVER monetize my experience or have ANY financial tie with any LL doctors -- EVER...

why?

because i hear so many horror stories about people's lives getting ruined bc of LL. i am not rich and spoiled like u think. of couse i value money, but some things r higher than that. i decided that if i despite the ridicule and criticism, that some ppl could see LL closer to for what is actually is -- that if could HELP them -- that all the damage to my ego would be well worth it.

PS. poker is not a video game, it's a mental sport fyi ;)

best regard!

leechlet

« Reply #203 on: March 05, 2014, 05:00:35 PM »

PSS. anyone who goes through LL will suffer mentally. they will become more mentally unstable. if anyone tells u otherwise, they r lying. and i am willing to reraise them all in on that bluff.

just bc i document my moments of unstability doesn't mean i am any more mentally unstable than any other LLer. having doubts about Guichet? after paying almost 100k and getting ur legs broken, and u have zero doubts? come on man. for reals?

but it's cool. i just wanted to write the realest most authentic diary i could possibly write. u don't like Apo? u think he sugar coats thing? ur right. i agree. maybe I am a little too extreme with sharing every aspect of my journey? but i think it'll be alright. ppl take from it what they need. that's what's most important at the end of the day after all. we r LLers. we need to stick together. this is a very niche and special community, and i pay my tribute both in prayer and also in deeds. i truly have the utmost respect for everyone who goes though LL and the highest compassion for anyone thinking of undertaking this very difficult journey

Carter

« Reply #204 on: March 05, 2014, 05:01:14 PM »

Post your diary to help others make their future LL decisions, get ridiculed on a forum. 

Really not promising to those who want to write about their experiences with LL..

I'm not the only one who has harsh words for him here.  On the old forum, they don't dig this guy's lazy attitude either.

Jenlarsen.  - I get the impression you're slacking off on your training. Why are you risking your health and future mobility? I think you'll regret it..

Rgkey -  don't bull  your self!!! Sitting around and pretending to do exercises on your bed while lengthening will fuc* YOU UP! LEECHLET f**king WAKE UP BRO!!!

Sweden -  You look like such a sweet little girl  .  :)  I would hate you too if I was your doctor. Paying so much money to go with the best and just to ruin yourself anyway. (WAT??) You deserve a good old fashion beating and I'll be happy to do it for you if you ask me Smiley

IwillbeTall - I haven't been through LL yet, so I can't possibly imagine how hard it is for you now, but from what you say in your videos and what you write in your diary it seems like you don't wanna put any effort to have a successful LL.  C'mon Leechlet, stop slacking off

leechlet

« Reply #205 on: March 05, 2014, 05:24:05 PM »

Hey Carter,

I know what they said. And they are definitely right to some degree. As I responded on the old forum, I am doing something a little unconventional here. I spoke with Guichet extensively about it and he's cool with it. We hang out a lot now bc he's actually a pretty cool guy once you get to know him. And also, I have no other friends in Italy.

But anyways, I totally acknowledge and respect their opinions as well as yours. That's what my diary is about after all, freedom of expression of your interpretation of reality. I think the biggest difference btwn me and Apo is that I don't control what I say and I welcome any and all interpretations and reactions to what I blog about. You guys could be totally right. In 6 month, I might might I had exercised more to have a faster recovery.

In fact, I almost welcome negative reactions more than positive ones. I like it when people challenge my reality. If everyone told me what i wanted to hear, how do i know when I am wrong? you do have a lot of valid points, and my appreciation to your post is completely sincere. Guichet thinks i am unstable and immature too, and that's the biggest risk factor he thinks about me, even more so than my weak bone structure. You are right. I even openly admited that I was rlly childish and wasn't in the right mindset to do this surgery. Guichet admits that i grew up a lot in the past month, but still i have a long way to go.

Yet, i am not ashamed. I dont' bent truth simply to get more favorable comments. I immortalize my flaws and immaturity with my vids pre op. Remember how i said i wanted 10cm simply bc it didn't looked that bad on a ruler? i am paying for my immaturity. in hindsight, i wish i stayed in US to do Precice2 bc 8cm is already hard enough.

If you were in my spot, you will probably play my cards better than I did. That's great, because Carter you are probably a stronger person than I am. If you haven't done LL already, then I think when it's ur time to do it, u will find a far easier time than I did if you were in my spot. But let's not trample on the weak. I think you have valid points, and you are of course entitled to whatever you want to say.

The fact that u take so much time to read my diaries probably means u r thinking of surgery urself. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions when all this is said and done. we r still "cool" bro  ;)

RGKEY

• just take it day by day
« Reply #206 on: March 05, 2014, 05:40:52 PM »

I never meant to seem harsh, negative or offensive to leech let)) my intension was completely the opposite! I actually like the guy a lot!! and I feel for him so I only wanted to try to encourage him to push him self a little more!

So I digLeech let! all people in LL community should be like brothers, and some times brothers can be harsh to one another but only because they care about each other, not because we are annoyed or any negative   like that.

I care for anyone who wants to do LL or is doing it right now.

Rgkey
RGKEY 2.0
Original height. 163.5cms. Current height 172.5cms
Operation on 6/4/13 Tibias 9 centimeters

Carter

« Reply #207 on: March 05, 2014, 05:43:01 PM »

Leechlet, if you see page 6 and 7 of the diary, I posted to encourage you.   Many people have done the same, wishing you well and motivating you with speeches, criticism and sarcasm in my case..   We all want to see your video blog end on a successful note.   

You are letting alot of people down if you slack off and drop off on your recovery.   If my comments can fire you up to listen to your doctor's instructions and do more physio, then good.   

leechlet

« Reply #208 on: March 05, 2014, 05:46:09 PM »

Amen to that brothers!

That's what I believe after all. We stand together. I completely appreciate the comments and I did start exercising more after that.s

It's all cool. We r men. Brothers fight but then they always make up. That's the essense of bro-ness  ;)

RGKEY

• just take it day by day
« Reply #209 on: March 05, 2014, 06:14:43 PM »

Amen to that brothers!

That's what I believe after all. We stand together. I completely appreciate the comments and I did start exercising more after that.s

It's all cool. We r men. Brothers fight but then they always make up. That's the essense of bro-ness  ;)

lol u r such a cool dude brother))
RGKEY 2.0
Original height. 163.5cms. Current height 172.5cms
Operation on 6/4/13 Tibias 9 centimeters

rickybobby

« Reply #210 on: March 05, 2014, 07:38:58 PM »

leechlet is a true pioneer!!

best diary on any forum!!! i have not seen any LL patient post so many videos, so what he is emotional?? who gives a f_ck!! atleast he is posting how he is walking!!

we are actually seeing how a LL patient is doing day in and day out.

Half of these diaries are a Piece of   on old forum , they say some bull  and never post any videos and lie most of the time if they have ANY COMPLICATION!! IE ANDREW SHIZZLE

lEECHLET JUST EXCERSISE SOME MORE, YOU ARE AWESOME, I ENJOY WATCHING YOUR DIARIES, YOU ARE A TRUE PIONEER AND PEOPLE ARE LIVING YOUR LL DREAM WITH YOU WHILE YOUR POSTING THOSE VIDEOS!!

leechlet

« Reply #211 on: March 05, 2014, 11:08:24 PM »

i am a total pioneer alright  8)

but honestly, if u go to the isokinetic center and talk to ppl, u hear them tell u that they cry and it's its rlly hard. not just the young ones, but even ppl in the 40s all say that. dude, i am telling u a lot of the dairies on old forum  r either fake or heavily biased and edited. no way LL is taht easy. when u ppl get to do it urself, u will see that Leechlet is totally real about everything. i am not a wuss. i am just keeping it real 120%

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #212 on: March 06, 2014, 12:13:14 AM »

People cry during physio? Really man? Interesting  :)  But everyone at the Isokinetic Center isn't necessarily a LL patient, maybe they have a worse condition, who knows. I don't think there's any physical pain in LL that'll make someone cry (emotional stress, maybe). Like I recently got blurry eyed when I saw an Atari game on Youtube that I used to play as a kid, it got me all nostalgic, lol.. (Yeah I'm getting old, kids nowadays don't even know Atari). During physio, the most I do is moderately protest, as in "HEY", "ENOUGH", "LET'S STOP IT SHALL WE?", "I'M A HUMAN BEING", or "HAVE MERCY!", hahaha. But crying would be stretching it too far.

Carter

« Reply #213 on: March 06, 2014, 12:54:17 PM »

dude, i am telling u a lot of the dairies on old forum  r either fake or heavily biased and edited. no way LL is taht easy.

when u ppl get to do it urself, u will see that Leechlet is totally real about everything. i am not a wuss. i am just keeping it real 120%

You are right about the fake diaries, sugarcoated and censored information on old forum . 

As for the LL experience,  you have been quite the drama queen at times my friend.  Time to grow up a little.

P.S  I still think you are a real wuss.  Lol.   :D

Blackhawk

« Reply #214 on: March 06, 2014, 03:17:23 PM »

I think Leechlet has a lot of courage for doing this at such a young age.  I am a strong person but I wasn't ready to do something like this until I was about 30.

I agree Carter, he has been a drama queen at times though!  ;-)

leechlet

« Reply #215 on: March 06, 2014, 05:26:02 PM »

see, this is why i like Blackhawk. u da man!  ;)

Carter, i know i am kind of a wimp. but u can put it nicer. for example, guichet thinks i am "fragile, but creative" and that "creative people are often fragile like Mozart". i admit, behind the camera and those 3 euro glasses i picked up on some street corner, i am just some idealistic spoiled geek. but u know what? maybe that's what it take to make the first and only full documentation of LL journey on camera, soon to be search engine indexed to show up first on youtube. maybe it takes someone like a "wimp" to do something like this. i am rlly brave in some spots. for example, when i play poker, i could be up or down a few k and i would be totalyl chill if i am sufficently bankrolled. i am rlly shameless that even at 5 3 i got laid by hot girls. why? bc i am shameless like that. but maybe i am a little "fragile" but "wimpy"? no bro. there's different shades of "weak", and i think although i have wimpy moments, i am on average merely "fragile"  ;)

Moubgf

« Reply #216 on: March 06, 2014, 06:26:30 PM »

leech

your height was 5'3 ?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Up