Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down

Author Topic: Leechlet Internal Femur 2014 Dr Guichet  (Read 138646 times)

Muse

Re: Leechlet Internal Femur 2014 Dr Guichet
« Reply #248 on: May 07, 2014, 12:20:51 PM »

There were some posts about Leechlet that has nothing to do with the medical aspect of LL.    I have removed the irrelevant posts so we can move forward with the original topic.

We updated our forum guidelines on harassing & hostile posts.  If the intention of posting is to put down or ridicule somebody sharing their experience about doing LL,  forget about it.     This apply for all diaries/journals.

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=37.0

leechlet

« Reply #249 on: May 08, 2014, 05:49:57 AM »

hey ppl!

My real life is getting more and more busy, and so I have decided to stop posting on all forums effective at the end of this post. That includes updating my diaries, defending my rep, responding to random posts on other threads, etc etc. LL was a great adventure of my life, and one I had the great pleasure of sharing with all of you. But there so much more to life now. I get so many skype messages from ppl who suffer from severe height neurosis, and while I do love to help out another human being and will continue to respond on skype, I got LL so i can move past that phase of my life. and so I am doing that now. My height neurosis is completely gone, except for occasional relapses in my nightmares. Post traumatic stress disorder? probably. dude, height neurosis is some tough   dude. no jokes.

i'll still make vids and update my channel and response on skype occasionally. but Leechlet is my life from December 2013 to April 2014. now that i am 8.5cm and almost consolidated on one leg, LL is just not that big of a part in my life anymore. and that's precisely how it should be. that means the product worked. that's the desired result.

it's been real ppl. it's been an adventure and a real pleasure and learning experience. but as far as forums go for me...

Leechlet out
"I feel that no matter what I choose to become, I believe that I can change the world. And as I am striving to change the world, I will be happy." -- Sam Berns

connorcranston

• Visitor
  • TRANSCENDENCE
« Reply #250 on: May 15, 2014, 03:59:14 AM »

aww man but i still have so many questions. if anyone is reading this, do you know if guichet had any patients that had their nails bend? i only wanna know whether it was their fault or not. Cause i'm having a difficult choice btw Betz or Guichet. N i know a lot of Betz patients had their nails snap but most of it was their fault. (apothesis, andrewshizzle, oldiebutgoldie(his screws broken cause he walked without crutches too much, but thats not too bad))
LIFE doesn't mean   if your not living it the way you want, fk everybody's' opinions, only yours matter. - ME

ShyShy

« Reply #251 on: May 15, 2014, 05:40:10 PM »

aww man but i still have so many questions. if anyone is reading this, do you know if guichet had any patients that had their nails bend? i only wanna know whether it was their fault or not. Cause i'm having a difficult choice btw Betz or Guichet. N i know a lot of Betz patients had their nails snap but most of it was their fault. (apothesis, andrewshizzle, oldiebutgoldie(his screws broken cause he walked without crutches too much, but thats not too bad))

I was ~ 73 kg right before the surgery n i didn't suceed in bending the screws (not even talking about the nails). Unless u don't respect guichet's recommendations, it must be super hard to break sthg.
From ~168 to ~175,5
6 months post-surgery, sprint, jump and squat

connorcranston

• Visitor
  • TRANSCENDENCE
« Reply #252 on: May 16, 2014, 03:56:27 AM »

cool i plan to be 130lbs just in case. yea i figure guichet's nails were superior to betz anyways. so can i walk with out the walker everyday? i know some of betz patients did that n they bend their nails n i cant afford a replacement.
LIFE doesn't mean   if your not living it the way you want, fk everybody's' opinions, only yours matter. - ME

Übermensch

« Reply #253 on: May 16, 2014, 11:11:39 AM »

hi connorcranston!
please notice that Guichet stresses the need for muscle strength in the legs (usually he would ask you for a strength gain of 30% in the legs measured by the Cybex machine), and in the flexibility.
also, you will need strength in you upper body for moving around in the walker and in crunches.
i actually gained weight since i started training, from 67kg to 71kg..
i don't think you can loose weight and simultaneous gain strength..
and if you are going for 10 cm, i don't think Guichet will go easy on the physical preparation.
leechlet gained only 18% strength on his legs and made a split before the surgery, but he was already in Italy, so it was not easy for Guichet to say no (at least that's my theory..)

leechlet

« Reply #254 on: July 19, 2014, 09:52:05 PM »

hey connorcranston, i didnt see anyone with bent nails, but my sample size is too small to be conclusive. i cant say anything about betz because i havent even met the guy. i think in terms of walking around, the nail strength is only one of the problems. its super hard to walk around with two broken legs.

hey guys, so i've been getting way too many emails and skype messaged and youtube posts to answer them all, but i basically get the same 3 questions all the time: 1. how much was it? 2. starting height? 3. who is your doctor?

i am dedicating a youtube section to answer these basic FAQs

anyways, just thought i let u know. i tried making an annoucement on old forum , but maybe the server is down or something but i cant post on there anymore for some reason. gives me some werid error. anyways, let me know what other topics should be covered. i think i have covered just about everything, but i guess ppl want to find info rlly fast so i started the FAQ series.

best regards!  ;)
"I feel that no matter what I choose to become, I believe that I can change the world. And as I am striving to change the world, I will be happy." -- Sam Berns

Paris

• Visitor
« Reply #255 on: September 01, 2014, 08:52:43 PM »

Hi Leechlet,

Firstly many thanks for sharing with us your experience, it is super helpful!!!!

I have seen all your your tube videos and sorry to bother you, I will understand if you do not answer me!

I have done the first consultation with Doctor Guichet and I am convienced that he is the one, I really liked him, he looks very professional and strict. Now it is just a matter of finding the right moment for me, career wise I need to find a moment where I can take 3 months off.

I wanted to ask you a couple of questions and would be incredibly grateful if you'd come back to me  ;D:

- How long did it take to feel fully recover? Are you able to run, walk completely normal?
- Was the pain too strong?
- One of my main concerns is how can I share it with my husband and my family, when I tell them that I want to do it they will think that I am out of my mind, did you also had this problem?

Many, many thanks!!!!!

Paris

goodlucktomylegs

« Reply #256 on: November 23, 2014, 03:02:08 PM »

Hey its for a long time since your last updat
Hope you re fine
Any up date please

w1988

« Reply #257 on: February 16, 2015, 02:23:30 PM »

I think he's decided to go off the grid. He mentioned it a few times in posts/videos before and how he understands why people decide to go offline after successfully getting it done (they want to move on with their life).
26yo male, 168-169cm current height, 175cm goal and I like short walks on the beach.

ItsMyLife

« Reply #258 on: February 17, 2015, 05:58:46 AM »

Think patients should do their research. If they cannot even do their research for these basic questions, why do the surgery? Its so tough that you shouldn't enter it unprepared.

assa13ssin

• Visitor
« Reply #259 on: September 09, 2016, 08:24:28 AM »

leechlet what happened to your videos?? are you doing fine??

Thatdude950

« Reply #260 on: September 09, 2016, 03:42:58 PM »

This was one of the first diaries I read, I wish he'd update

wannagrowtaller

« Reply #261 on: February 22, 2019, 07:04:50 AM »

bump!
Go for it

Thatdude950

« Reply #262 on: February 24, 2019, 10:15:26 AM »

Another Guichet disaster. Is leechlet still alive?

Limbfan2020

« Reply #263 on: January 08, 2021, 11:57:02 PM »

Another Guichet disaster. Is leechlet still alive?

Yeah i think so! Some years ago, i've found a comment from him on a website where he mentioned his nail removal by an american doctor. Cannot remember which site it was and who removed the nail. Back in 2014 when he did all his youtube videos, i had the impression that Dr. Guchet was somehow pissed about his vlogs. I can also remember his epic breakdown in a video where he regreted the CLL.

Did someone save his youtube videos?

permanentlybanned

« Reply #264 on: February 19, 2021, 09:28:51 PM »

One of the best diaries I've read. Just raw. I really wish i could watch these videos, sadly I discovered this forum last year instead of 2014 and thus the YouTube channel is deleted

Shows the mental pain aspect is greater than any physical pain you'll experience
Permanently banned by Medium Drink of Water due to non-maliciously spamming one singular time.

kpa

• Visitor
« Reply #265 on: February 20, 2021, 06:04:47 PM »

One of the best diaries I've read. Just raw. I really wish i could watch these videos, sadly I discovered this forum last year instead of 2014 and thus the YouTube channel is deleted

Shows the mental pain aspect is greater than any physical pain you'll experience
llechlet had good doctors to

kpa

• Visitor
« Reply #266 on: February 20, 2021, 06:07:53 PM »

he 164 good height but not follow doctor orders

Deletedaccount_67574

« Reply #267 on: February 25, 2021, 05:55:44 AM »

Where is he now?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up