Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: An update from Dr. Alexander Teplyashin on his height increase procedure  (Read 2605 times)

-

Direct translation by Google Translate:

"Hello! Thanks for the answer. The technology consists in growing a biological equivalent of a bone up to 5 cm long on the basis of a scaffold and stem cells (process duration 28 days), which the orthopedic surgeon inserts into the parted bone during the operation. After 3 months, it is consolidated bone. The scafold is absorbed within a year, but the bone remains. Nobody is interested in this in my country. The means became more difficult. Therefore, everything is going slowly. The reason is the lack of funding. Best wishes Alexander"

Any thoughts?

Deletedaccount_67574

Re: An update from Dr. Alexander Teplyashin on his height increase procedure
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2021, 04:24:43 AM »

A pretty amazing thing I would say. Could be the future of LL and make it way less troublesome. Some of these are kinda already used in orthodontics so it might be possible to use it for orthopedics in future.

MeanGoal

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2021, 04:52:09 AM »

which the orthopedic surgeon inserts into the parted bone during the operation.

It's still traditional leg lengthening, but just experimental theory. The surgeon still has to break/separate the bone. If this was done to a patient's leg bones, you still need an internal metal rod or external fixator to hold the leg together before the new bone graft calcifies.

MakeMeTallAF

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2021, 06:03:33 AM »

I'm curious wtf happens to the soft tissues. You can't just stretch your legs 5 cm at once, your soft tissues would prevent that. There's a reason lengthening is done slowly at 1mm or less per day.

-

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2021, 11:53:41 PM »

I'm curious wtf happens to the soft tissues. You can't just stretch your legs 5 cm at once, your soft tissues would prevent that. There's a reason lengthening is done slowly at 1mm or less per day.

It's possible that the Google's translation is incorrect. Here is Michael John (ex-owner of Natural Height Growth website)'s take on this:

By the way, I'm representing a group of height increase researchers. We do our discussions on Telegram. If anyone is interested in joining, feel free to PM me.

Ak95

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2022, 08:39:55 PM »

Any Update ?
Pages: [1]   Go Up