Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down

Author Topic: Permanent effects of LL  (Read 240579 times)

Siegfried

Re: Permanent effects of LL
« Reply #310 on: April 08, 2022, 08:39:02 AM »

Agree, LL at 5,9 or above is nonsense for a man.
Unilateral Quadrilateral Lengthening 2021/22 w/ Koehne
Pre-Surgery: 1.67 m
Post-Surgery: 1.76 m
My Story: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=68285.msg221238#msg221238

Elhemioe

« Reply #311 on: April 08, 2022, 10:10:49 PM »

It's because they won't benefit from it.  It's not like a guy getting a nose job; a handsome man is thought of more highly than an ugly one.  It would be like a guy spending 100K, months of downtime, and risking his life to remove his body hair; totally perplexing.
Hum people don't only do things to do better on the dating scene ? It's not all about dating, men who have their hair removed do so because it helps them be more comfortable in their own skin not for dating reasons smh
Current height: 5'8
Goal height : 5'10-6'

Sorcerer

« Reply #312 on: April 08, 2022, 10:36:21 PM »

Agree, LL at 5,9 or above is nonsense for a man.
In China for some reasons a lot of 13-14 y.o adolescents are complaining about being 2 short bc they are only 5'10-6'1

Sorcerer

« Reply #313 on: April 08, 2022, 10:40:03 PM »

Hum people don't only do things to do better on the dating scene ? It's not all about dating, men who have their hair removed do so because it helps them be more comfortable in their own skin not for dating reasons smh
I agree. I am also fixated on plastic surgeries, which are perceived as a sissy's behaviours in my country. Boys and girls are always persuading you out of doing plastic surgeries with old excuses like your wallet is more important than your face, your personality/talent/intelligence is more important, you should hit the gym instead of hitting the cosmetic surgery hospitals, but the truth is usually that girls fall in love with guys with more handsome faces, and taller heights. So I never bought those bs like it's more important for men to become more rich to attract girls, though it can indeed increase the quality of lives, but in dating realm face and height are prioritized.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #314 on: April 08, 2022, 10:52:51 PM »

In China for some reasons a lot of 13-14 y.o adolescents are complaining about being 2 short bc they are only 5'10-6'1

Only the trolls, because they know they can cause you mental distress when they do it.

dungeon123

• Visitor
Re: My Knee Issues
« Reply #315 on: April 09, 2022, 09:21:38 AM »

Can I do LL Surgery if I have bowed legs? If yes, then will the total increase in height be affected due to my condition?

Elhemioe

« Reply #316 on: April 11, 2022, 09:28:43 PM »

I agree. I am also fixated on plastic surgeries, which are perceived as a sissy's behaviours in my country. Boys and girls are always persuading you out of doing plastic surgeries with old excuses like your wallet is more important than your face, your personality/talent/intelligence is more important, you should hit the gym instead of hitting the cosmetic surgery hospitals, but the truth is usually that girls fall in love with guys with more handsome faces, and taller heights. So I never bought those bs like it's more important for men to become more rich to attract girls, though it can indeed increase the quality of lives, but in dating realm face and height are prioritized.

Well I mean it's not all that comparable though. Like if you wanna get a nosejob or whatever go ahead it's really no big deal. Now limb lengthening on the other hand is a really big deal whether that's money wise or body wise so unless you absolutely need it I wouldn't get it (I myself am very unlikely to get it done cause I value my athleticism and I wanna be rich lol)

Plus there's quite a public for smaller men, I know I like them, I have a lot of tall girl friends who do too
So yeah if you're gonna get LL do it for you, not for dating
Current height: 5'8
Goal height : 5'10-6'

sphenopetroclival

• Views don't represent views of Stanford Medicine
Re: What is the Long term effect of LL? Anyone know please answer. Thanks
« Reply #317 on: May 11, 2023, 08:05:06 PM »

there is no magic bullet to make your body heal faster

the magic bullet is (actually) AAS. But only consider this if they’re legal OTC at your country of residence.

https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7171-9248
LL “doctors” to avoid marked as *MOVED below.They’ve been reinstated as a professional courtesy
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up