Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: has any famous done LL?  (Read 808 times)

bonsai

• Visitor
has any famous done LL?
« on: July 11, 2019, 02:13:45 AM »

Hi, has any famous done LL? Because i didnt found any famous that has done LL and most of the famous people care a lot of their image and specially in hollywood height is very important.

Activatedx

Re: has any famous done LL?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2019, 06:27:43 PM »

Hi, has any famous done LL? Because i didnt found any famous that has done LL and most of the famous people care a lot of their image and specially in hollywood height is very important.

There’s some I suspect, such as Justin bieber or jack ma. However no one would make this public, just like no one really openly admits to getting plastic surgery like the kardashians

Secondly rich people don’t have a need for LL. Many of short celebrities are happily in a relationship and have loads of money, they don’t really care about their height

As lil uzi vert said, “in reality I’m 5’4 but stand on my money and I’m 6’6”

And while I may not be as rich as him but about 2 inches taller, I am a wealthy businessman and I can definitely relate, females are always interested in me from persona and materialism

I do have to admit I wear lifts to add another inch or two

myloginacc

Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

Knik

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2019, 07:45:05 PM »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hajnal_Ban#Leg_lengthening_surgery

it is so pathetical to write a book about it, especially with such name "God made me short, surgery made me tall" ...
Looking for Pili

Knik

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2019, 07:45:58 PM »

There’s some I suspect, such as Justin bieber or jack ma. However no one would make this public, just like no one really openly admits to getting plastic surgery like the kardashians

Secondly rich people don’t have a need for LL. Many of short celebrities are happily in a relationship and have loads of money, they don’t really care about their height

As lil uzi vert said, “in reality I’m 5’4 but stand on my money and I’m 6’6”

And while I may not be as rich as him but about 2 inches taller, I am a wealthy businessman and I can definitely relate, females are always interested in me from persona and materialism

I do have to admit I wear lifts to add another inch or two

No, Bieber didn't make it
Looking for Pili
Pages: [1]   Go Up