Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Which Doctors To Do Surgery With?  (Read 11401 times)

TomD

• Private
Which Doctors To Do Surgery With?
« on: September 26, 2013, 02:39:21 AM »

There was a guy just south of San Diego in Tijuana that I was looking at but he has no facility for housing us while we lengthen.

I was looking into the Russian facilities but I really want internal femurs. Sarin really does look like a bargain but I dont know how well the hydraulic nail works.

Adriano

Re: Which Doctors To Do Surgery With?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 03:02:55 AM »

Sarin really does look like a bargain but I dont know how well the hydraulic nail works.

is any one in the guest house currently using the HLN or is any one scheduled to use it  in the October 2013.

His site states that bookings are open for october and January

Carter

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2013, 01:10:13 PM »

Sarin really does look like a bargain but I dont know how well the hydraulic nail works.

DEM and krin0610 are still at the guesthouse, perhaps they can provide their thoughts on this?    I remember reading that there has been no more HLN patient after the first guy. 

TomD

• Private
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2013, 07:16:34 PM »

I think we need to talk to Sarin and have him join up with this site. Then all the patients can put their diaries up here.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2013, 07:29:01 PM »

I think we need to talk to Sarin and have him join up with this site. Then all the patients can put their diaries up here.

But if Dr Sarin joins the site I wonder how many patients would even be willing to share their stories here. After all, if their care is in his hands they would much less likely be willing to write completely honest info about him if they know he can see it. People have been censored at the guesthouse already.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

TomD

• Private
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2013, 10:22:03 PM »

Has anyone reached out to the Sarin guest house to put their stories up here?

What about Sweden?

Need2BTaller

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2013, 02:00:47 AM »

even though there have been questionable controversy with Dr. M and his practice.  I plan on monitoring his work and patients results and if all goes well I will proceed with him.  I will right a diary here and try to contribute as much as I can.

NBW

• 5'3"
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2013, 02:46:04 AM »

What about Dr. Lee?

Need2BTaller

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2013, 03:17:15 AM »

What about Dr. Lee?

knowing that precice 2.0 may not be fully weight bearing and I live like literally 1 hr away from Dr. M.  it seems like hes the best option for me.

TomD

• Private
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2013, 05:23:21 AM »

I want internals but I cannot afford Betz prices. I need India or Russian prices.

Who is Dr lee???

NBW

• 5'3"
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2013, 06:48:06 AM »

TomD

• Private
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2013, 07:31:21 AM »

An_Apple_A_Day

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2013, 08:32:34 AM »

Hi Tom.

I think realistically the only way this place can remain safe from any form of accusations is to not have any involvement from doctors doing the surgery.  That is to say patient diaries only.

If we all agree that every new diary on the forum has a certain layout for the first post for example something like this...

Height:
Dr:
Method:
Surgery Costs:
Living Costs:

The rest of the diary can be down to the patient, but in the first post of each diary you can see how a doctors price has changed depending on time or method, etc...  Then no doctor can use the price questions as a sales pitch.

Just an idea, I think in general it would be better if we all have a template for diaries anyway.  With and agreed pain or discomfort score a section to note complications or helpful tips too.

One of the main issues with diaries in general is that it's damn hard to sift through 50+ pages of posts.

Set clear headings would help readers to digest information and would probably help the writers focus their thoughts on what has been going on.

TomD

• Private
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2013, 06:59:42 PM »

Good point Apple.

I still believe we can have the Docs lay out their method and overview in a seperate section for Docs only. It saves us having to go to their websites all the time.

Carter

« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2013, 09:29:19 AM »

So did anybody recently had or plan to have consultation with Doctors soon? 

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2013, 11:44:11 AM »

So did anybody recently had or plan to have consultation with Doctors soon?

I had a consultation with Dr. Paley. Will have one with Dr. Guichet soon, on October 4th.

TomD

• Private
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2013, 01:07:52 PM »

I was planning to get insight for all the doctors and their pricing. It will take a week or two to compile all the info  :)

Goodnews

• Visitor
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2013, 02:26:24 PM »

I don't know how to add a new topic so I'm going to put the thought here.

old forum  has become one big infomercial in the pretense of being an open forum. For months I would notice, real oppinions were removed if they didn't support the Doctor. It appears he may have some kind of financial thing going with Betz, Singrai and Mauboubian (M). This isn't based on any facts, just observations. It could be very harmful to people, new to the forum believing it's open discussion and factual diaries. It became obvious when people criticized these Doctors and the moderator went crazy, changed diaries, removed things, wouldn't let PM's go through (now he's even prevented PM's). It's an ad pretending to be an open forum. It's sad, many short people changed their lives learning about this. You can't trust what you real though. It's now filtered and seems like ads for Doctors that the moderator must have some sort of financial agreement with. If it were a real forum, any opinion could be posted and negative things about any Doctor could also be posted. It's not allowed any longer so it's not an open forum to learn from. It's understandable how this happened and the moderator decided to utilize the site to make money for himself, but when he's destroying people's lives with surgery that is very dangerous not handled correctly or patient not mentally or financially stable enough for the realities of the process. It's disgusting what he is doing. Crazy+6, Tall and others must have financial gain or maybe reduced or free rates, who knows but something is off. If people have been hurt, it would helpful, if they would post on this forum. If they haven't been, that's great. I hope they haven't. Maybe call this portion of the site, "People who trusted referral on old forum , good or bad".

somecm

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2013, 06:07:37 PM »

I want internals but I cannot afford Betz prices. I need India or Russian prices.

Who is Dr lee???
From about what i have heard the internal option with best price and some good reputation is dr Jamal in kiev. Are there patients now in kiev doing LL? Any tibias?
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 06:14:15 PM by somecm »

TomD

• Private
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2013, 07:06:09 PM »

From about what i have heard the internal option with best price and some good reputation is dr Jamal in kiev. Are there patients now in kiev doing LL? Any tibias?

This is great. How much does he charge? I looked for pricing and couldnt find any.

somecm

Sweden

« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2013, 01:12:27 AM »

I'm leaning towards doing my femurs with Dr Jamal. The total price also includes nail removal and that's not bad at all.

+ it is very close to where I live. I can be there within a couple of hours only  :)

Plane tickets to India and back home is around $800. It's $200 for Ukraine.

I think I will have a consultation with Dr Jamal and then he can check my never ending ballerina too.
I can tell you all about it if you don't think I'll do some financial deal with Dr Jamal  ;D
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

somecm

« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2013, 07:25:13 PM »

I'm leaning towards doing my femurs with Dr Jamal. The total price also includes nail removal and that's not bad at all.

+ it is very close to where I live. I can be there within a couple of hours only  :)

Plane tickets to India and back home is around $800. It's $200 for Ukraine.

I think I will have a consultation with Dr Jamal and then he can check my never ending ballerina too.
I can tell you all about it if you don't think I'll do some financial deal with Dr Jamal  ;D
iwas thinking about internal tibias with him. But i dont know if he has enough experience with internal tibIas. I'd like to know i there is anyone doing tibias with him by now.

NBW

• 5'3"
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2013, 08:54:06 PM »

I think I might do internal femurs with Dr. Jamal next year.

Adriano

« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2013, 03:17:30 AM »

I think I might do internal femurs with Dr. Jamal next year.

I am also planning to do femurs with him next year.

I have a suggestion
if 3- 5 guys arranged to book surgery with him at the same time, do you think we could negotiate a lower price than the one he charges each person per surgery?

TomD

• Private
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2013, 03:50:56 AM »

I have a suggestion
if 3- 5 guys arranged to book surgery with him at the same time, do you think we could negotiate a lower price than the one he charges each person per surgery?

Interesting.

Has anyone tried this before?

NBW

• 5'3"
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2013, 05:17:47 AM »

I have a suggestion
We could share a room and have physio together (like a group session) if it takes a few grand off, that'd be great.

somecm

« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2013, 03:21:45 PM »

It sounds great. If anyone have any news about tibias with him, please post here.

Sweden

« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2013, 04:32:12 PM »

We could share a room and have physio together (like a group session) if it takes a few grand off, that'd be great.

Lets do it! Memory for a life time. I'll share everything I know about LL so we could help each other out.

If we all could get it for a total price of $37.000-something it would be fantastic.

Muse

« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2013, 09:21:16 PM »

I have a suggestion

Lets do it! Memory for a life time. I'll share everything I know about LL so we could help each other out.

If we all could get it for a total price of $37.000-something it would be fantastic.

Sounds fine. If it helps you guys save money without compromising on other people's well-being, it's a possible idea to look into.   

I've contacted Dr Jamal and if he agree, I'll update the information in the Doctor's Directory.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 09:24:56 PM by Dameon »

Sweden

« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2013, 10:27:11 PM »

Sounds fine. If it helps you guys save money without compromising on other people's well-being, it's a possible idea to look into.   

I've contacted Dr Jamal and if he agree, I'll update the information in the Doctor's Directory.

That was kind of you. Thanks.

You could join(and maybe you find out I don't have split personality ;D )
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up