Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: do tall people feel superior?  (Read 21224 times)

endomorphisme

do tall people feel superior?
« on: March 10, 2015, 08:47:33 PM »

Just because they're tall?
I'm referring to men who are 188 cm and + and women who are 175 cm or up.

Ony of my friend told me he enjoys being tall it's an advantage in life and with girls but he also said that he is the strongest fighter in his boxing class.
And i recently asked him which is his best physical trait, he said "my height"

KrP1

Re: do tall people feel superior?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2015, 08:59:21 PM »

sure, its normal to feel superior when you are taller than others.
this question is easy to answer, do you feel superior when you are with people a lot shorter than you?

endomorphisme

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2015, 09:04:25 PM »

sure, its normal to feel superior when you are taller than others.
this question is easy to answer, do you feel superior when you are with people a lot shorter than you?

no i don't really care

NewHeights

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2015, 09:25:15 PM »

I think if they are in the 6' 1" to 6' 5" range, than yes. More than that would probably make sometime self conscious that they are too tall. If I could magically be any height it would be 6' 1.5"
177CM/176CM morning/evening :( Wingspan 178 CM :( Inseam/Height 47.7% :( BPEL 7.5" :)
Option 1: Inversion and Glucosamine to 177+CM :)
Option 2: CLL to 180 CM :)
"Be the best version of yourself"

KrP1

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2015, 09:41:07 PM »

no i don't really care

you are 6´0? when you are next to a man of 5´6 you dont fell physically superior ?

Uppland

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2015, 09:58:49 PM »

How would I know?

endomorphisme

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2015, 10:07:13 PM »

you are 6´0? when you are next to a man of 5´6 you dont fell physically superior ?

yes, somewhat, since i'm much bigger
How would I know?

maybe on how your friend behave or say?

endomorphisme

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2015, 10:10:51 PM »

And seriously uppland, i'm kinda amazed you ask me that, you who wants to be 2 meter, because you just would like to dominate the crowd.
So i believe you have the answer and you're going to tell me if tall people feel superior or not

GeTs

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2015, 11:27:02 PM »

No, its short people who feel inferior, tall people have nothing to do they don't even bother to feel superior, they feel normal, which is why they appear confident

Alittletooshort

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2015, 12:41:38 AM »

No, its short people who feel inferior, tall people have nothing to do they don't even bother to feel superior, they feel normal, which is why they appear confident
This pretty much sums up what I feel when meeting shorter/taller people. There is nothing special about interacting with someone smaller, however, meeting someone considerably taller makes me feel inferior.

Freewill

• "You can do anything you set your mind to man"
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2015, 04:11:50 AM »

Yep this is true , tall people are normal and they dont think about height while the short people feel it naturally inferior when they are with tall people, i have cousin brothers both 6"7 and sister 6"3 and i know what i am talking about. they never said  anything about height except that my cousin sis feels shes too tall to get married  :-\ :-\

ReadRothbard

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2015, 08:15:21 AM »

I honestly feel superior to most tall people. I know I'm stronger than most people I meet, tall and short, so, physically, I feel superior to tall fellows.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Alittletooshort

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2015, 09:03:47 AM »

I honestly feel superior to most tall people. I know I'm stronger than most people I meet, tall and short, so, physically, I feel superior to tall fellows.
Even if someone shorter is way blukier than me, I still don't get the same feeling that I get when I see taller guys. Probably because of the fact that you can change your body when it comes to muscles if you are dedicated enough. Doing this with height is impossible thought.
Besides LL ofc  ;D

NewHeights

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2015, 12:38:15 PM »

I think there are ways for the short person to feel superior. It involves being very physically strong and knowing martial arts.
177CM/176CM morning/evening :( Wingspan 178 CM :( Inseam/Height 47.7% :( BPEL 7.5" :)
Option 1: Inversion and Glucosamine to 177+CM :)
Option 2: CLL to 180 CM :)
"Be the best version of yourself"

Outgrown

• "Long enough to touch the ground" -Abraham Lincoln
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2015, 06:42:14 PM »

There are superior tall/short men. A high school friend of mine was 6foot'6inch; he would complain every day on how he hasn't reached his dad's height (6foot'8inch) and is highly insecure - girls at that time preferred me to him. I just told him about leg lengthening and he's thinking about it.
5"6 and proud

GeTs

« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2015, 06:45:16 PM »

There are superior tall/short men. A high school friend of mine was 6foot'6inch; he would complain every day on how he hasn't reached his dad's height (6foot'8inch) and is highly insecure - girls at that time preferred me to him. I just told him about leg lengthening and he's thinking about it.
u're retard to begin with to talk about LL, it will only bring you negatives

Outgrown

• "Long enough to touch the ground" -Abraham Lincoln
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2015, 06:57:44 PM »

u're retard to begin with to talk about LL, it will only bring you negatives

Not saying, "Hey do LL or suffer" We were hanging out one day and he was wearing lifts and complained about the pain from it, and while he took them off, I asked why he would wear them and he said he wants to be as tall as his dad and basketball etc etc, and asked if there was another way. I told him about posture (He slouched a lot), LL, attitude, and inversions, but I didn't advocate or go into detail for him, because he is tall as he is, and I don't want him to fall into what we are going through. Later that week, he sent me the article on abc 20/20 and he told me he remembered a while ago that LL was being done on deformities, but he might consider cosmetics.

I honestly put the spotlight on Apo for publicizing it, but that's also how I got here.
5"6 and proud

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2015, 07:15:23 PM »

A high school friend of mine was 6foot'6inch; he would complain every day on how he hasn't reached his dad's height (6foot'8inch) and is highly insecure

that's sad. he needs electroshock therapy, and to be euthanized so his genetics don't re enter the gene pool. lol
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

ItsMyLife

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2015, 05:51:06 PM »

When I wear lifts in university, I feel above average (but not tall). I am so fed up that at 180 cm (with shoes) it is not tall. I expect once I am done I am 182 cm without shoes and 185 with basketball shoes.

And to the question: yes, I think some tall people feel superior. Only some.

But most, don't even care about their height.

I had a few project buddies and the fact that I towered over them, made me feel better..

If your mind registers that short = inferior, then your mind will register the flip-side, ie tall = superior.if that make sense.

BelowTheMean

« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2015, 07:45:10 PM »

I feel bad for guys that are even shorter than me (few as there may be) when I walk past one on the street even though they might not care about their height at all!
Stryde Femurs - Debiparshad - Nov 2020
Nail Removal - Downey - Apr 2022
Journal (169cm -> 177cm) http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65617

Current Status: Recovered, moving on

heightangel

« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2015, 08:49:10 PM »

When I wear lifts in university, I feel above average (but not tall). I am so fed up that at 180 cm (with shoes) it is not tall. I expect once I am done I am 182 cm without shoes and 185 with basketball shoes.

And to the question: yes, I think some tall people feel superior. Only some.

But most, don't even care about their height.

I had a few project buddies and the fact that I towered over them, made me feel better..

If your mind registers that short = inferior, then your mind will register the flip-side, ie tall = superior.if that make sense.

It'sHisLife is right. Some tall people don't care about their height. Only "if your mind registers that short = inferior, then your mind will register the flip-side, ie tall = superior"

meursault

« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2015, 09:52:45 PM »

Certainly. When you tower over another man, and are the superior physical specimen, how do you not feel superior? Maybe you don't get that satisfaction all the time, or it's only conscious some of the time, but it still applies and it still happens at least occasionally when it happens. It's not fair, it's not just, it's simply primal and instinctual. You know you are an ahole for feeling superior to the ugly short guy but those feelings come anyway. It's like feeling attracted to the pretty dumb girl versus the bookish, acne faced girl with A cups. It's simply primal and ingrained. Just look at all the competitions between the males of different species for mating rights, territory, etc. Look at all the animals with signals for physical supremacy like antlers/plumes/etc.

Now, extrapolate this to the life of tall, handsome men. A life of towering and being just physically better than other males. Of course most of them probably feel superior to other men (who are shorter/uglier than them) quite frequently.
Quote from: some bitch I found on a forum
Im 5'2' and I LOVE tall men and most of the guys that asked me out were tall lol.

ItsMyLife

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2015, 10:21:49 PM »

Certainly. When you tower over another man, and are the superior physical specimen, how do you not feel superior? Maybe you don't get that satisfaction all the time, or it's only conscious some of the time, but it still applies and it still happens at least occasionally when it happens. It's not fair, it's not just, it's simply primal and instinctual. You know you are an ahole for feeling superior to the ugly short guy but those feelings come anyway. It's like feeling attracted to the pretty dumb girl versus the bookish, acne faced girl with A cups. It's simply primal and ingrained. Just look at all the competitions between the males of different species for mating rights, territory, etc. Look at all the animals with signals for physical supremacy like antlers/plumes/etc.

Now, extrapolate this to the life of tall, handsome men. A life of towering and being just physically better than other males. Of course most of them probably feel superior to other men (who are shorter/uglier than them) quite frequently.
bull . I don't feel superior to a 165 cm guy who looks damn good and has money

endomorphisme

« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2015, 04:10:56 PM »

I think you re right, I want to do ll not to feel inferior, but if I feel inferior I HAVE to admit that I may feel superior after ll, but on the other hand 187 cm is not enough to dominate the crowd
so I might not feel superior, but I know that I WILL compete the tall guys at 187 cm

Joel

« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2015, 07:18:58 PM »

what are you lifts bro?
5'5 manlet of peace

Smallguy

« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2015, 04:15:27 AM »

I think you re right, I want to do ll not to feel inferior, but if I feel inferior I HAVE to admit that I may feel superior after ll, but on the other hand 187 cm is not enough to dominate the crowd
so I might not feel superior, but I know that I WILL compete the tall guys at 187 cm

Go for it. My French french Jaque is 5'11 who only hits on Korean girls. I always secretly thought he could improve myself by adding on a few extra cms to be in par with one of those macho white dude at the club in tank top and meat head.

The worst that could happen to you is buyer's remorse. If you don't feel like you won't regret your decision and this will make you happy, go for it. Who cares about what other people say. People usually say things for themselves or to make themselves feel better. If you think this will improve your life, stop reading/thinking/waste further time.. you already got all the info you needed.. and go for it. Good-luck
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2015, 04:17:24 AM »

what are you lifts bro?

500 lbs deadlift
450 lbs squat
315 lbs bench
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

BelowTheMean

« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2015, 04:28:45 AM »

bullcrap. I don't feel superior to a 165 cm guy who looks damn good and has money

Well shouldn't this comparison be between two guys that are similar aside from height?

At 170 I definitely feel something standing next to my 165 friend.. and I remember once he once pointed out in a picture where he was standing next to a 158 guy "holy crap, I tower over that guy!"

As a 170 guy I already feel like every inch counts. At 165, a guy would be close to the average height of girls without heels so I can feel their pain.
Stryde Femurs - Debiparshad - Nov 2020
Nail Removal - Downey - Apr 2022
Journal (169cm -> 177cm) http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65617

Current Status: Recovered, moving on

hadrian

« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2015, 09:38:17 AM »

Bravo for this very honest post of yours. I can only speak from my own experience, but whenever I am noticeably taller than another male I generally breathe a sigh of relief and lower my guard, and feel completely confident talking to this guy. Superiority  doesn't pop up in my mind directly, but i'm sure it is there subconsciously and thus affects my dynamics with him.

The tallest male in the room is always going to breathe easy, knowing he has that inherent value he can wager in his favor. LL would be worth it for the proven advantage in male social dynamics alone, let alone the concrete, also well-proven advantages you have with women.
Is it time to close this chapter of my life, and look towards the future?

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2016, 06:12:54 PM »

This post is complete bull .
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

onemorefoot

« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2016, 07:53:56 PM »

Obviously, if not why do you want this surgery?
Budget will determine my future.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up