Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: do tall people feel superior?  (Read 21196 times)

IwannaBeTaller

Re: do tall people feel superior?
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2016, 08:05:43 PM »

Obviously, if not why do you want this surgery?

Wanting to be taller doesn't mean I feel superior to a shorter person, or feel like a better person. I don't want to be tall, I want to be more average.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2016, 08:22:23 PM »

Wanting to be taller doesn't mean I feel superior to a shorter person, or feel like a better person. I don't want to be tall, I want to be more average.

So much this

femoral_indecency

« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2016, 01:41:00 AM »

I think the guys who feel superior and think "gee, I'm glad I'm not as short as that poor bastard" tend to have insecurity issues to begin with. Its a morbid and ego bolstering form of empathy (they are putting themselves in your shoes for a brief moment but only to exalt their confidence). Confidence is universally one of the most attractive traits but is also one of the hardest ones to acquire/develop.
It is better to have experienced one's share of evils than to have always wondered what could have been.

Bigpoppapump

« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2016, 11:13:54 AM »

Even if someone shorter is way blukier than me, I still don't get the same feeling that I get when I see taller guys. Probably because of the fact that you can change your body when it comes to muscles if you are dedicated enough. Doing this with height is impossible thought.
Besides LL ofc  ;D

To a degree yes thats true but at the same time developing huge muscles and a lot of physical strength takes a level of dedication that most guys just cannot do and even when they do do it they just dont have the genetics to become either big or strong.

Its one thing ive noticed with a lot if tall ecto type guys is that if they are outlifted by shorter guys in the gym it damages their huge egos and then the mandatory excuses come out 'i have to lift the weight further than you' yes thats it because you push the weight 1.5" more rom it knocks 200lbs+ off what you can lift compared to me! Lol! 'Id be huge if i was your height' no you wouldnt youd be the same size you are proportionately to what you are at that height ie a 6-3 guy who weighs 180 at 5-7 would weigh about 135 the 5-7 guy who weighs 200 at 6-3 would weigh around 250-265!

Do tall people feel superior hell yes they do they are fully aware of their advantage life has guven them. Yes short guys feel inferior as well

Bander72

« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2016, 08:55:10 AM »

There are a great deal that will feel superior. Also frustrating are the ones that cant understand why were mad about something we cant control. Precisely that, there are many tubs of lard that go to Walmart with a great height while we could strive to be great in other aspects but nothing we can do to get taller.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2016, 08:18:03 PM »

Do tall people feel superior hell yes they do they are fully aware of their advantage life has guven them. Yes short guys feel inferior as well

Not all do, no. Some people really don't give a fk. I know that might be extremely hard to believe for us depressed people here, but it's true.

Then there's the ones who really place importance on it, for whatever reason. One of my best friends is a 2 metre guy, and while he's a great friend to hang out with, he regularly talks about his height, and how it affects him, how long his limbs are, how big his clothes are, etc. I mean really almost every time I see him. Sometimes I do want to shout at him that he did not accomplish this height by his own work, and that he reminds me of a millionaire's son who constantly talks about how much money he has, how much things he can buy.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2016, 08:34:37 PM »

Not all do, no. Some people really don't give a fk. I know that might be extremely hard to believe for us depressed people here, but it's true.

I have many 6'3 friends and my best buddy from school is 6'2 and they never commented or mentioned anything about my height.

Even when i told him about going to the endocrynologist with my height problem he was like "Really? You are not that short" and basically we talked about our perfect height and chicks later on. He really never cared about it.

onemorefoot

« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2016, 09:08:46 PM »

People in the range 6 2"+ know that they are really tall and dont give a peanut about this(because they have height as no another thing in their lifes), so yes they feel superior.
Budget will determine my future.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2016, 09:11:39 PM »

People in the range 6 2"+ know that they are really tall and dont give a peanut about this(because they have height as no another thing in their lifes), so yes they feel superior.

So they dont give a damn or feel superior?

Because i can tell you, they don't feel superior. If they do they probably have self esteem issues themselves.
Height is not the only thing that determinants your life. It actually barely does anything in reality(unless you are really short but still not that much as some people make it up to be).

KrP1

« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2016, 09:41:15 PM »

Yes they do. I feel superior than people shorter than me. So i think they should feel It even more

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2016, 10:00:07 PM »

I have many 6'3 friends and my best buddy from school is 6'2 and they never commented or mentioned anything about my height.

Even when i told him about going to the endocrynologist with my height problem he was like "Really? You are not that short" and basically we talked about our perfect height and chicks later on. He really never cared about it.

Exactly. These are the people who you want in your life, and they are probably the ones who have a generally more positive view on life, not only on the height question. People with such a view will improve your life if they are part of it.

Yes they do. I feel superior than people shorter than me. So i think they should feel It even more

This is a bad thing. You should try to quit this philosophy, because you will never be truly happy. Even if you're tall, there will be people who are taller than you, and make you feel inferior, and if you feel superior to people around you, some of them will notice sooner or later, and will not like you for it.

I admit, I know the feeling of feeling inferior. When there are really tall people around me, I sometimes feel like a piece of crap. But I know this way of thinking is toxic and will not lead me anywhere, so I try to get rid of it. On the other hand, I do not feel superior to people shorter than me. On the contrary, I'm thankful that they exist, because they make me feel more normal, and I wouldn't ever want them to get the feeling that their height is not good enough.

The Kaiser

« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2016, 05:00:43 AM »

nope, its just a mental disease that we have :) i used to have a very good life with no rejections and dating tall women too, but when i started this fking height mentality i broke with them

Morissette

« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2016, 02:59:25 PM »

nope, its just a mental disease that we have :) i used to have a very good life with no rejections and dating tall women too, but when i started this fking height mentality i broke with them
This is so true I was the same way then the height thing slowly started taking over the way I viewed myself and it got harder and harder for me even though I stayed the same. I found that after I booked for surgery I started going out again and meeting women again with no problems maybe because I figured it was finally all coming to an end.

Bander72

« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2016, 04:31:37 AM »

Some might not constantly show it but they will brag when height is mentioned like a guy with big dck when penis size is mentioned.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

sashawiak

« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2016, 07:56:03 PM »

I don't think that happens a lot with women, a lot of 5'7+ girls I know wish they were a bit smaller because they're rejected for being too tall. It's like the opposite version with the shorter stature for men. And some tall girls love being tall. One of my good friends is 6'0, so she's way taller than the average girl, hell even taller than a lot of models, and she told me she wishes she was shorter and curvier.

Koi

« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2016, 08:16:38 PM »

I don't think that happens a lot with women, a lot of 5'7+ girls I know wish they were a bit smaller because they're rejected for being too tall. It's like the opposite version with the shorter stature for men. And some tall girls love being tall. One of my good friends is 6'0, so she's way taller than the average girl, hell even taller than a lot of models, and she told me she wishes she was shorter and curvier.
Just curious, where are you from?

sashawiak

« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2016, 08:18:01 PM »

Just curious, where are you from?

United States! (I don't know why I have so many tall friends)

onemorefoot

« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2016, 08:36:33 PM »

Tall people feel superior and are not interested in height at the same time, is a little contradictory.For example, I dont think Barack Obama is interested in articles about height but he feels superior.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2016, 08:46:25 PM »

One of my good friends is 6'0, so she's way taller than the average girl, hell even taller than a lot of models, and she told me she wishes she was shorter and curvier.

I feel a bit sorry for very tall woman. Problems with wearing heels and don't even start on dating someone shorter than her.

Tall people feel superior and are not interested in height at the same time, is a little contradictory.For example, I dont think Barack Obama is interested in articles about height but he feels superior.

It's such a bad example lmao.

sashawiak

« Reply #50 on: October 23, 2016, 08:50:22 PM »

If I were that tall I would take advantage and try to make loads of money from being a runway model. She's beautiful too, so it doesn't really stop her from getting male attention at all. I think it's just compared to other girls she might feel weird. Personally for me, I wouldn't want to be taller than 5'8.

onemorefoot

« Reply #51 on: October 23, 2016, 08:54:14 PM »

Yes, example is ridiculous, but I think my argument is correct.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2016, 08:59:20 PM »

If I were that tall I would take advantage and try to make loads of money from being a runway model. She's beautiful too, so it doesn't really stop her from getting male attention at all. I think it's just compared to other girls she might feel weird. Personally for me, I wouldn't want to be taller than 5'8.

Ye i ment basically comparison to other women and social stigma especially associated with dating.
But i agree, she should not dwell on it, she won the pretty gene after all.

Yes, example is ridiculous, but I think my argument is correct.

If you feel superior than the other human being i'm sorry but you have self-esteem issues.

onemorefoot

« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2016, 09:01:31 PM »

Me: not why: I am in the short side yet, below average

Auron

« Reply #54 on: October 23, 2016, 09:23:52 PM »

I don't think 5'7 girls are tall. They are about average and most of the girls would like to be in that range or a bit taller.

sashawiak

« Reply #55 on: October 23, 2016, 09:27:12 PM »

Really? Maybe in terms of modeling 5'7 isn't considered tall, the average height for a girl in the United States is like 5'5. Do you live in Scandinavia or something? Even my 5'6 friend here said she got rejected for being too tall.

Alu

« Reply #56 on: October 23, 2016, 09:29:21 PM »

5'7 isn't average for a girl. I wouldn't even say it's tall either though.

sashawiak

« Reply #57 on: October 23, 2016, 09:34:09 PM »

Then let's just say it's slightly taller than average. I definitely don't consider it in the same league at 5'10+ women.

Auron

« Reply #58 on: October 23, 2016, 09:37:12 PM »

Maybe I'm a bit off by saying that 5'7 girls are average height but I do think most of the girls would like to be that height. Which I understand because males would like to be in the range of 5'11 to 6'2. What do you people think would be an ideal height for a girl?

sashawiak

« Reply #59 on: October 23, 2016, 09:40:45 PM »

I would say 5'4 to 5'8 depending on the girl. I don't think it's as specific as a guy's ideal height. I think like someone else here mentioned, women are usually more concerned about weight than height.

Auron

« Reply #60 on: October 23, 2016, 09:45:24 PM »

I would say 5'4 to 5'8 depending on the girl. I don't think it's as specific as a guy's ideal height. I think like someone else here mentioned, women are usually more concerned about weight than height.
I'd say 5'6 to 5'9. But 5'7 is definitely a good height for a girl. I'd say that a 5'7 girl can date about every guy height wise xD

sashawiak

« Reply #61 on: October 23, 2016, 09:49:56 PM »

Honestly, if 5'7 was within a reasonable gain for me (it won't be unless I'm one of those people that gets two surgeries... Scary) I would probably love it. BUT I was always a tall kid and I have missed that feeling ever since people started catching up and surpassing me.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up