Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: do tall people feel superior?  (Read 21226 times)

Auron

Re: do tall people feel superior?
« Reply #62 on: October 23, 2016, 09:45:24 PM »

I would say 5'4 to 5'8 depending on the girl. I don't think it's as specific as a guy's ideal height. I think like someone else here mentioned, women are usually more concerned about weight than height.
I'd say 5'6 to 5'9. But 5'7 is definitely a good height for a girl. I'd say that a 5'7 girl can date about every guy height wise xD

sashawiak

« Reply #63 on: October 23, 2016, 09:49:56 PM »

Honestly, if 5'7 was within a reasonable gain for me (it won't be unless I'm one of those people that gets two surgeries... Scary) I would probably love it. BUT I was always a tall kid and I have missed that feeling ever since people started catching up and surpassing me.

Lgazer

« Reply #64 on: October 24, 2016, 12:32:13 AM »

I like 5'3 and 5'4 girls but I don't mind if they are shorter. I don't like girls taller than 5'6 because they are taller than me. The 5'4 girls can be taller than me too if they use high heels. 5'2 and 5'3 girls are the best!

sashawiak

« Reply #65 on: October 24, 2016, 01:01:39 AM »

I like 5'3 and 5'4 girls but I don't mind if they are shorter. I don't like girls taller than 5'6 because they are taller than me. The 5'4 girls can be taller than me too if they use high heels. 5'2 and 5'3 girls are the best!

That's what I thought, that the ideal height for women (through a man's eyes) varies a lot depending on the person. Some prefer short, some prefer tall, some prefer average, and some like it all.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #66 on: October 24, 2016, 01:02:50 AM »

That's what I thought, that the ideal height for women (through a man's eyes) varies a lot depending on the person. Some prefer short, some prefer tall, some prefer average, and some like it all.
I personally prefer females.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up