Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

If you could magically be any height with perfect proportions, what would it be and WHY?

Under 5' 11"
- 6 (6.8%)
5' 11" to 6' 0"
- 9 (10.2%)
6' 0" to 6' 1"
- 18 (20.5%)
6' 1" to 6' 2"
- 34 (38.6%)
Over 6' 2"
- 21 (23.9%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: If you could magically be any height with perfect proportions, what would it be?  (Read 9119 times)

NewHeights

I was just wondering what height everyone wishes their natural height was. I'd say 6' 1.5" because I'd be tall but not too tall, a good height for fighting, and taller than over 90% of men. Also, it's close to the optimal height in terms of attracting women.
177CM/176CM morning/evening :( Wingspan 178 CM :( Inseam/Height 47.7% :( BPEL 7.5" :)
Option 1: Inversion and Glucosamine to 177+CM :)
Option 2: CLL to 180 CM :)
"Be the best version of yourself"

KrP1

6´1 , you are tall  , but not extremely tall

Uppland

Assuming perfect proportions I would like to be really tall.

Maybe 195-200CM

Dave

• Visitor

i would say 6'1, or a little bit taller, but 6'2 maximum

YellowSpike

I think 6'2" would be the perfect height, assuming good proportions and not being overly thin.

endomorphisme

i voted for 6'1" to 6'2", aesthetics height  tall enough

Alittletooshort

assuming that the proportions are good, I´d say 187-192

Shor7Guy

anywhere between 6ft4 and 6ft8

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil

5'10.

I honestly really like the short and stocky look because it's what I'm used to. While I'll be average at 5'10, I can potentially go to a European country with a bunch of talls and still have the stocky look without actually being short enough to be the butt of jokes.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

FutureLengthener

I said 5'11 to 6'0. I want to be comfortably enough above average in the US to never worry about feeling short. But after that, height can quickly get excessive...believe it or not there are average height and tall girls who don't want "big daddy" type boyfriends. I feel like being too much taller than someone can create barriers.

FutureLengthener

I said 5'11 to 6'0. I want to be comfortably enough above average in the US to never worry about feeling short. But after that, height can quickly get excessive...believe it or not there are average height and tall girls who don't want "big daddy" type boyfriends.

ReadRothbard

Either 6'3 or 6'7 for me, buddy. 6'3 is tall, but not horribly tall. However, at 6'7 I would feel like a total badass.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Alittletooshort

A friend of mine is roughly  7'2 (219) and he suffers pretty bad from his height, altough he does have serious career chances in the NBA and will make a   load of money with it.

Taller

I'd be 6'1 or 6'2, with a moderate prefererence for 6'2.

ItsMyLife

6' in asia. Which Is pretty much the ideal (as voted by women) height in the West also.

ItsMyLife

Anyway there are a few polls online. guys usually think that the average height is a few inches taller than 6' but women think it is 6' (overwhelmingly).Especially in this forum, there is so bad height neurosis, that there is a great amount of distortion(cf, the normal values).

Someone made a point that tall or average height girls.. some of them don't like to be a little sister, or  be dwarfed. That is true.

NewHeights

Anyway there are a few polls online. guys usually think that the average height is a few inches taller than 6' but women think it is 6' (overwhelmingly).Especially in this forum, there is so bad height neurosis, that there is a great amount of distortion(cf, the normal values).

Someone made a point that tall or average height girls.. some of them don't like to be a little sister, or  be dwarfed. That is true.

I think there is a bizarre phenomenon going on... when asked what the ideal male height is?, a lot of us say "6 foot". And you are right, 5' 11" to 6' is considered the most common preferred height by women. I also found a study where the average preferred height by women was 5' 11.3"

Yet, when I posted this poll, as expected, most people would rather be 6' 1", 6' 2", or above, even though many of those same people, when asked "what is the ideal male height?", would say "6 foot"
177CM/176CM morning/evening :( Wingspan 178 CM :( Inseam/Height 47.7% :( BPEL 7.5" :)
Option 1: Inversion and Glucosamine to 177+CM :)
Option 2: CLL to 180 CM :)
"Be the best version of yourself"

ItsMyLife

I think there is a bizarre phenomenon going on... when asked what the ideal male height is?, a lot of us say "6 foot". And you are right, 5' 11" to 6' is considered the most common preferred height by women. I also found a study where the average preferred height by women was 5' 11.3"

Yet, when I posted this poll, as expected, most people would rather be 6' 1", 6' 2", or above, even though many of those same people, when asked "what is the ideal male height?", would say "6 foot"

Yeap, it is  weird phenomenon. I am not lying and the women are not lying. it is fact, just as there are four seasons in a year. I always present both sides of the argument, and I cannot come to any conclusion that is different. I am forced by the data I have found, that women think 6' is the ideal. (and maybe 180 cm in japan)

Reason for this?

Girls think that above average is fine. no need to be too tall. most of them cant even tell a 6' from 6'2 either. some girls would think 6'2 is too tall, ie, those who are tall (eg 5'10) and don't wanna be dominated in everyday affairs (bed is a different story)

GUYS think taller = better. they feel superior when taller than someone.. more masculine.. or whatever.. I posted a misterpoll survey, I think guys said the best height was about 6'2, or 6'3.... girls said it was 6'.

It is interesting how guys and girls think very differently what is the ideal height.

The same goes for penis size. Males think bigger = better, but if you read the forums, quite a few girls have said that average is better, cos' too big is too uncomfortable.......

GeTs

Yeap, it is  weird phenomenon. I am not lying and the women are not lying. it is fact, just as there are four seasons in a year. I always present both sides of the argument, and I cannot come to any conclusion that is different. I am forced by the data I have found, that women think 6' is the ideal. (and maybe 180 cm in japan)

Reason for this?

Girls think that above average is fine. no need to be too tall. most of them cant even tell a 6' from 6'2 either. some girls would think 6'2 is too tall, ie, those who are tall (eg 5'10) and don't wanna be dominated in everyday affairs (bed is a different story)

GUYS think taller = better. they feel superior when taller than someone.. more masculine.. or whatever.. I posted a misterpoll survey, I think guys said the best height was about 6'2, or 6'3.... girls said it was 6'.

It is interesting how guys and girls think very differently what is the ideal height.

The same goes for penis size. Males think bigger = better, but if you read the forums, quite a few girls have said that average is better, cos' too big is too uncomfortable.......
average better only if average is 7 inch, but agree with everything else, when people look at a 6'0 guy without having in mind his height or height in general they will find him tall

myloginacct

My ideal height would probably be 180cm (5'11). However, I'd be totally fine and have no height neurosis at 175cm (5'9), as it's not in the genetics of my close relatives to be taller than that.

I never wanted to be seem as tall by everyone because I don't think it fits my personality. I just don't want to be discriminated against for it.

google42

My ideal height would probably be 180cm (5'11). However, I'd be totally fine and have no height neurosis at 175cm (5'9), as it's not in the genetics of my close relatives to be taller than that.

I never wanted to be seem as tall by everyone because I don't think it fits my personality. I just don't want to be discriminated against for it.
I'd also be fine with 5'9" but anywhere from 5'11"-6'1" would feel better. I wouldn't want to stand out either so being really tall is not appealing to me.

Body Builder

6.1 for me.
But I think than anything from 5.11 to 6.2 is perfect.

myloginacct

I'd also be fine with 5'9" but anywhere from 5'11"-6'1" would feel better. I wouldn't want to stand out either so being really tall is not appealing to me.

5'11/180cm is tall where I live, so this would be just a case of better being safe than sorry. I don't like the way men start to look over 183cm/6ft (they can't seem to pull off the skinnier look well), though, so honestly I think the ideal range for me, personally, would be somewhere around 174.5~177cm.

Knik

haha guys who want to be 6-7 or more, you're just crazy. What is the interest of being that tall ? I don't understand the desire of being much taller than average, putting about one head to an average guy and abot two heads to an average girl. It's not "badass" to be very tall. It's just embarrassing.
I find like a real 6-1/3 perfect, not as all these guys pretending to be that tall while they are not
Looking for Pili

Knik

Reason for this?

there are still people to give credit to women's words?
A real 6ft is perfect, but it's just that all 5-10/11 guys are pretending to be that height now.
But you're right, there is that stupid mentality between men of thinking the taller you are the more masculine you are. It's ridiculous. And that way of thinking will increase with sport like basketball where 6-1 guys are judged "too short" to be good.
Also I see many women asking for a men at least 20 cm taller than her. I find it rather ridiculous.
Looking for Pili

Body Builder

haha guys who want to be 6-7 or more, you're just crazy. What is the interest of being that tall ? I don't understand the desire of being much taller than average, putting about one head to an average guy and abot two heads to an average girl. It's not "badass" to be very tall. It's just embarrassing.
I find like a real 6-1/3 perfect, not as all these guys pretending to be that tall while they are not
Wise words.
Being more than 6.3 make 90% of men to look like goofies and 10% (or less) of men who is bulk like killers.
Both of them is not good nor something I'd like to look like.

Hamiltonzac

I do not know where it's from, I found it online vut how much do you think this guy has lengthened? I think it looks rather perfect.
Hhh https://imgur.com/gallery/x1g3L

myloginacct

I do not know where it's from, I found it online vut how much do you think this guy has lengthened? I think it looks rather perfect.
Hhh https://imgur.com/gallery/x1g3L

It's amazing how just adding length to your legs can make a man look so much better. I noticed this in all pics I've saw of Rozbruch's LLers too.

The worry with proportions in these forums is exaggerated.

Hamiltonzac

I agree with you completely. Other than the proportions obsessed people on these forums, no one will notice. My armspan is oddly 11cm longer than my height, and having a short torso is common to alot of tall people.

Thatdude950

6ft 1. Medium femurs and torso, slightly long arms and tibias, slightly broader than average shoulders, slightly smaller than average waist.

Argent_Lecter

mine would be 6'1 no more, not less, i guess that's the perfect height because you're not extremely tall but neither short
5ft5 (1,65m) to 5ft9 (1.75-6)
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up