Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

If you could magically be any height with perfect proportions, what would it be and WHY?

Under 5' 11"
- 6 (6.8%)
5' 11" to 6' 0"
- 9 (10.2%)
6' 0" to 6' 1"
- 18 (20.5%)
6' 1" to 6' 2"
- 34 (38.6%)
Over 6' 2"
- 21 (23.9%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: If you could magically be any height with perfect proportions, what would it be?  (Read 9115 times)

Thatdude950

6ft 1. Medium femurs and torso, slightly long arms and tibias, slightly broader than average shoulders, slightly smaller than average waist.

Argent_Lecter

mine would be 6'1 no more, not less, i guess that's the perfect height because you're not extremely tall but neither short
5ft5 (1,65m) to 5ft9 (1.75-6)

Johnson1111

I would want to be 6’1”. That is my perfect height. However if I had a secondary choice between being either 5’10” or 6’4” I would pick 6’4”.

Android

I voted 6'1" to 6'2" because American media tells me that's a great height. But don't get me wrong, I'd be ecstatic at 5'10"!
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

YungGud

i would choose 6 ft 5 ,because thats tbe height range where you hardly ever meet someone taller than you
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

Hamiltonzac

I would choose 7ft6, surely no one will be taller than me then. Mabey 9ft if you wanna be safe. Anything below that is a midget imo.

IwannaBeTaller

It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

ZUCC420

6'2" with 6'5" wingspan, broad shoulders and long torso with proportional legs like a swimmer's build. Never getting lost in a crowd, exuding intimidation and confidence where ever you go, standing tall with confidence might sound cheeky yet fitting.

Greater than 6'2" has its drawbacks like legs being too long for tight spaces, your height becomes an
epithet, other than that I imagine nothing negative unless <6'6" but then again you could join the NBA and make a living.
Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

A man can do what he wants, but not want what he wants. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up